AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: american homes 4 rent
There may be more specific results for "american homes 4 rent"
For more specific results for "american homes 4 rent"
Showing 1-25 of 32,250 Found Reports For more specific results for "american homes 4 rent"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION CHIMNEY SWEEPS. Michael Carofano Unlicensed Chimney Contractor Illegal Telemarketing and Chimney Scam Operation New York Lindenhurst New York
Author: Queens, New York Cleaning Services: AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. Lindenhurst, New York

May 28 2017
Economy Rent-A-Car Scam Artists - they love to steal your money while pretending to help you Otopenia Nationwide Author: Costa Mesa, California Travel Services: Economy Rent-A-Car Otopenia, Other

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Beauty Basics I cancelled my order a yr ago.. then about 3 to 4 months ago they start sending me product and charging me again. The number they provide rings and hangs up on you. La Jolla California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Basics Nationwide

May 27 2017
DiscountLivingRooms.com BedroomFurnitureDiscounts.com DiningRoomsOutlet.com TVStandsOutlet.com EmmaMason.com  Nothing is in Stock. 4 week delivery times 5 On-Line Internet Author: Taylorsville, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: DiscountLivingRooms.com Internet

May 26 2017
American dream giveaway Henry Lee, Loretta Marks, Patricia Woods, Sally Rosenthal, David Miller, Gary Pryce!! They wanted $8500, $1500 sent to them.. Albuquerque, NM New Mexico Author: Newark , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: American dream giveaway Albuquerque, NM, New Mexico

May 26 2017
American Residential Law group Joel Jacobi conned his partner. Partner paying the price Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Blabber Mouth: American Residential Law group Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 26 2017
American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Assurant specialty Property Total Rippoff,Fraud,I sufferd massive loss due to leak in my apartment.I lost everything..They wasted my 3 months and denied my claim. Miami Florida Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Companies: American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Nationwide

May 25 2017
American home shield Misdiagnosis and property damage San diego Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Warranty Companies: American home shield Nationwide

May 25 2017
Autograph Magazine Steve Cyrkin, Steve Cyrkin lied about document examiners being raided by the FBI in the American Royal Arts law suit against Cyrkin! Cyrkiin would do anything to ruin a competitor. Costa Mesa Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Autograph Magazine Internet

May 25 2017
March Winch, American Society for Quality ,ASQ, Mary Winch, ASQ - Greater New York City Area ASQ New York and New Jersey Metropolitan (Section 300) Mary Winch is an embarrassment to the American Society of Quality ,ASQ, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Ohio Business Consulting: March Winch, American Society for Quality (ASQ)

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 24 2017
American Weapons Components / Ares Armor Kept my money but have never shipped most of ordered items Mesa Arizona Author: Derby, Kansas Guns & Ranges: American Weapons Components Mesa, Arizona

May 24 2017
Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Michael Kergosien's executive team is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. In terms of service and low cost mortgage loans, Michael Kergosien prides himself on achieving the absolute best service in the industry for his clients.*UPDATE: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
If in doubt, check it out Author: dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Michael Kergosien’s programs utilize a paperless system and they accept electronic signatures. Flexible Underwriting is a theme Michael Kergosien prides themselves on. No fees of any kind upfront, all costs associated with our loans are agreed to in advance and not collected until closing of your loan. prosper, Texas

May 24 2017
STORAGE ONE Storage unit rent has more than doubled in the past 18 months ! Getting away with charging whatever they want. Bullied. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Storage & Self Storage: STORAGE ONE Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
LGI Homes Substandard Material used and refuses to stand by their warranty Firestone Colorado
Author: Firestone, Colorado Builders & Contractors: LGI Homes Nationwide

May 24 2017
First American Home Warranty AC broke down. Sent a repair man who said my ducts were dirty. He didn't have any tools, didn't know how to work the thermostat. Santa Rosa Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Home Improvements: First American Home Warranty Nationwide

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
The Pointe at Ramsgate apartments Horrifying Apartment scam!!!! San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Appliances: Prefabricated Homes: The Pointe at Ramsgate apartments San Antonio , Texas

May 23 2017
Sherri Worth, DDS  talked me into doing on my teeth vinyls over my teeth, said wouldn't file down much...turned out I was put to sleep 3 hours then 4 hours and she did crowns too cost 60M  twice what agreed on , had to  Newport Beach, California Author: Newport Beach,, California Dental Services: Sherri Worth, DDS Newport Beach, California

May 23 2017
Endurance International Group A huge scam - American face, bogus Indian operations - fraudulent operations Burlington Massachusetts Author: New Haven, Connecticut Internet Service Providers: Endurance International Group Burlington, Massachusetts

May 22 2017
Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Marga Wendel. Marga Wendell, Beware of Marga Rival and anything she is involved in. Marga Rival will lie and tell you anything that you want to hear just to make a sale. Newmarket , Ontario
LIES ABOUT MARGA RIVAL. PERSONAL SMEARING. Author: Newmarket, Alaska Real Estate Services: Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Newmarket ,, Ontario

May 19 2017
Your Rent 2 Own yourrent2own.com unauthorized withdrawls from my checking account, Georgia Internet Author: Hampton, Georgia Realtors: Your Rent 2 Own Internet