Your Search | american homes 4 rent

Jan 19 2017
VPM3 vision property management Housing Scam, rent or rent to own or to buy a house / property. VPM3 Nationwide, Connecticut, South Carolina
Author: West Haven, Connecticut Real Estate Services: VPM3 Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Farmers Insurance Jeff Dailey Denied theft claim even thou 4 Farmers emplyees said I had complete to partial coverage. 4680 Wilshire BLVD Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Insurance Companies: Farmers Insurance Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
American Intercontinental University A.I.U Fake University, Scammers! Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: Rockville, Maryland Colleges and Universities: American Intercontinental University Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
American Leak Detection Longwood American Leak Detection, Longwood, Florida Increased quote within 30 seconds of arriving on site in Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Pool Services: American Leak Detection Longwood Longwood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Yuguang_Lui RIPOFF, i ORDERED pANDORA CHARMS AND A BRACLETT, i RECEIVED 4 CHARMS AND A SPACER, ALL ARE NOT WHAT i ORDERED, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, AND THEY ARE NOT PANDORA, i WANT A FULL REFUND, SHANGAI CHINA
I do have common sense Author: Sydney ns, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Yuguang_Lui Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Nailed it... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Homes for Independent Living, LLC HIL Residential and Community Based Residential Facilities Dousman Wisconsin Author: Pewaukee, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Homes for Independent Living, LLC Dousman, Wisconsin

Jan 17 2017
First American Home Protection Paid Huge Premium, & many fees to get Nothing! Van Nuys California Author: Carlsbad, California Warranty Companies: First American Home Protection Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Senior rip-off scams, internet fraud ,false advertising thru facebook, Detroit Internet Michigan
Author: Pevely, Missouri Printing & Copy Services: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 17 2017
Geek Hoodies Trying to return item, emailed them 4 times no response back. Also have called Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Geek Hoodies Internet

Jan 16 2017
Rent A Center Did not fix laptop correctly was sent out 7 times Iola Kansas Customer Service Author: Neosho Falls, Kansas Consumer Services: Rent A Center Iola, Kansas

Jan 16 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 #hair to dye 4 #hair to dye for #winnipeg salon Ruined hair Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 16 2017
American Web loan AWL company charged twice as much for loan. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: American Web loan Internet

Jan 16 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took payment, didn't deliver or reply Internet Author: East Maitland, Other Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
American Airlines Treats their passengers very badly Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Airline Personnel: American Airlines Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
North Shore Agency billed me $26.95 for American History magazine that I never ordered or received Melville New York Author: Avon, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jan 15 2017
Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Ordered trial products. Charged twice for one of them. Didn't receive the products for over a week. Charged auto-renewal of $89.95 with only 4 days to try it out. Complete scam. Do not buy from this company! Don Mills, ON M3C 0J9 Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
Atomic Container Homes Atomic Container Homes Scammed be by lying about the work they've completed El Paso Texas Original Poster - We have since worked things out! Author: Los Angeles, California Prefabricated Homes: Atomic Container Homes El Paso, Texas

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 Botched bleach job Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg , Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 14 2017
Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. We bought a 2016 Chevy Cruze from fayetteville auto park in August of 2015 and it has been in the shop 4 times with the same problem and it is not fixed yet. Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Huntsville, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. Arkansas

Jan 14 2017
Aamco Had automobile for 5 months for rebuilt transmission installed 4 different ones and still not fixed Chantilly Virginia Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco Chantilly, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York