Your Search | american homes 4 rent

Feb 06 2016
Smartstop Self Storage Bad Business Practice - LYING to clients - Raises rent EVERY 8 months but say 12 months mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Storage & Self Storage: Smartstop Self Storage mississauga, Ontario

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Regatta homes Gateway palms properties Low quality very cheap homes Boynton beach Florida Author: Boynton beach , Florida Builders & Contractors: Regatta homes Boynton beach, Florida

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 04 2016
North American Bankcard - PayAnywhere (Terrible, Terrible - BEWARE) Terrible Customer Service - They Keep All Your Funds Unlawfully Troy Michigan Nationwide Author: PCB, Florida Banks: North American Bankcard - PayAnywhere Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
LUXE Vacation Homes, Justin Steubs Worst rental company in the world! La Quinta California
Author: Thousand Oaks, California Lodging: LUXE Vacation Homes La Quinta, California

Feb 04 2016
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD, AHS.COM Repair not Completed/Complete Runaround. ORLANDO Nationwide Author: ORLANDO, Florida Warranty Companies: AMERICAN HOME SHIELD Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Oakwood homes Greenville tn Sold us a manufactered home that was no good Greenville Tennessee Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Oakwood homes Greenville tn Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Rent Before Owning Free Trial turned into a monthly charge California Author: Beverly, Massachusetts Housing Rentals: Rent Before Owning Internet

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 02 2016
Simply Incred-a-bull American Bulldogs, Dannie Frost Kennel of horrors! Idaho Author: Idaho Animal Abuse: Simply Incred-a-bull American Bulldogs Idaho

Feb 01 2016
Lifelock Deceptive miles offer with American Airlines Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Travel Agencies: Lifelock Internet

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
JBH Sale Technology  i order 4 pairs of uggs boots and received 2 but they was not real china Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: JBH Sale Technology  Internet

Feb 01 2016
Select Home Warranty Never stands behind their contract and never pays until 4 months later minimal amount Mahwah New Jersey Author: Coral Springs, Florida Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Feb 01 2016
American Super Pages I received an invoice in the mail today that states our old company ordered services in January and now owes $681.82 for the 2 year Bold listing.  CA Author: Holt, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American Super Pages

Feb 01 2016
Entire American legal system refusal to grant pro bono work Nationwide Author: Ramona, California Attorneys General: Entire American legal system Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
American financial resolution, AFR, this company is a sham they took my $5000 and did not do what i was promised which was loan modification and never heard from them and never returned my calls and refused to return my money dispite their guaranteed that i was promised at the time to sign a contract torrance California SCAMMED FROM THE START Author: woodland hills, California Brokerage Companies: American financial resolution(AFR) torrance, California

Jan 31 2016
Buckeye Building Solutions Mashable Owens Nashon asked my company M & M Gutters to install gutters and down spouts on (3) homes I gave Mr Owens a price of $3.00 per foot. Mr Owens advised me to proceed with the work .  Westerville Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Small Business Services: Buckeye Building Solutions

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
American Airlines Delayed Flight / Lost Luggage / No Refund Fort Worth Texas Negotiations Author: Toronto, Ontario Airlines: American Airlines Fort Worth, Texas