AMERICAN INTERCONTINENTAL UNIVERSITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: american intercontinental university
There may be more specific results for "american intercontinental university"
For more specific results for "american intercontinental university"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 30 2017
American Bridge Funding Fraud FRAUD SCAM SCAM SCAM melville New York Author: Montgomery, Alabama Cash Services: American Bridge Funding Fraud melville , New York

May 29 2017
American express Bluebird Nationwide
Author: Birmingham, Alabama Attorney Generals: American express Bluebird Nationwide

May 29 2017
American finance lenders AFL BAIT AND SWITCH! Fraud! Irvine California Author: Rancho cucamonga, California Credit & Debt Services: American finance lenders Irvine , California

May 28 2017
American Professional institute Api They lied there wasn't no jobs I attended from 2008/2010 with the money that I am paying for and the fake student loan has been taking my money I want this taken off my record Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: American Professional institute Decatur, Georgia

May 28 2017
AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION CHIMNEY SWEEPS. Michael Carofano Unlicensed Chimney Contractor Illegal Telemarketing and Chimney Scam Operation New York Lindenhurst New York
Author: Queens, New York Cleaning Services: AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. Lindenhurst, New York

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 26 2017
American dream giveaway Henry Lee, Loretta Marks, Patricia Woods, Sally Rosenthal, David Miller, Gary Pryce!! They wanted $8500, $1500 sent to them.. Albuquerque, NM New Mexico Author: Newark , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: American dream giveaway Albuquerque, NM, New Mexico

May 26 2017
American Residential Law group Joel Jacobi conned his partner. Partner paying the price Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Blabber Mouth: American Residential Law group Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 26 2017
American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Assurant specialty Property Total Rippoff,Fraud,I sufferd massive loss due to leak in my apartment.I lost everything..They wasted my 3 months and denied my claim. Miami Florida Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Companies: American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Nationwide

May 25 2017
American home shield Misdiagnosis and property damage San diego Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Warranty Companies: American home shield Nationwide

May 25 2017
University of Phoenix After messing up dispursement of my loans they now claim that I have to pay them over 600 to have my transcripts released so I can finish my education Internet Author: MINERVA, Ohio Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

May 25 2017
Autograph Magazine Steve Cyrkin, Steve Cyrkin lied about document examiners being raided by the FBI in the American Royal Arts law suit against Cyrkin! Cyrkiin would do anything to ruin a competitor. Costa Mesa Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Autograph Magazine Internet

May 25 2017
March Winch, American Society for Quality ,ASQ, Mary Winch, ASQ - Greater New York City Area ASQ New York and New Jersey Metropolitan (Section 300) Mary Winch is an embarrassment to the American Society of Quality ,ASQ, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Ohio Business Consulting: March Winch, American Society for Quality (ASQ)

May 24 2017
American Weapons Components / Ares Armor Kept my money but have never shipped most of ordered items Mesa Arizona Author: Derby, Kansas Guns & Ranges: American Weapons Components Mesa, Arizona

May 24 2017
Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Michael Kergosien's executive team is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. In terms of service and low cost mortgage loans, Michael Kergosien prides himself on achieving the absolute best service in the industry for his clients.*UPDATE: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
If in doubt, check it out Author: dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Michael Kergosien’s programs utilize a paperless system and they accept electronic signatures. Flexible Underwriting is a theme Michael Kergosien prides themselves on. No fees of any kind upfront, all costs associated with our loans are agreed to in advance and not collected until closing of your loan. prosper, Texas

May 24 2017
First American Home Warranty AC broke down. Sent a repair man who said my ducts were dirty. He didn't have any tools, didn't know how to work the thermostat. Santa Rosa Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Home Improvements: First American Home Warranty Nationwide

May 23 2017
Endurance International Group A huge scam - American face, bogus Indian operations - fraudulent operations Burlington Massachusetts Author: New Haven, Connecticut Internet Service Providers: Endurance International Group Burlington, Massachusetts

May 19 2017
American Radio American in Jax FL, Knoxville Tennessee, & Roswell Georgia Horrible Install Job, Mounted box on spare & then Ignored phone Calls/Benz Referral Jacksonville Florida
Author: Orange Park, Florida Car Stereos & Alarms: American Radio Jacksonville, Florida

May 19 2017
University of Miami Law School, Miami Florida breeding ground for unethical and corrupt lawyers Coral Gables Florida Author: Miami, Florida Colleges and Universities: University of Miami Law School, Miami Florida Coral Gables, Florida

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

American sweepstakes Joesph Gonzalez Internet
Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Fraud: American sweepstakes Internet

May 17 2017
American Auto Shield Car Treaty Nationwide Author: Bradenton, Florida Auto Repair Service: American Auto Shield Nationwide

May 17 2017
Kaplan collage Kaplan university Got me to enroll into the school promising me that I would have a job after graduation making 40,000 a year Dayton Ohio Author: eldorado, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Kaplan collage Ohio

May 17 2017
Kaplan university RIPOFF! Davenport Internet Author: Columbia , South Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan university Internet

May 17 2017
American Exteriors and Masonry Carmen Pretopapa Dishonest, failed to pay commissions owed to salesperson Leesburg Virginia Author: Reston, Virginia Home Improvements: American Exteriors and Masonry Leesburg, Virginia