Your Search | american loan corparation

Oct 20 2016
American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Contractor Mivhael Montoya Came to home (no solicitor) signn told to come back when home owner home instead gotonroof uninvitedunauthorized trespassing videoed without permission unwitnessed probably causing damage to leave an uninvited unauthorized estimate Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Brookfield, Wisconsin

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions American Bankers of Florida, Inc. phone, cell phone, mobile, mobile phone insurance, denied, denial, bad faith Miami Fl Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
san diego metropolitan credit union Extortion Company, after they lend you money for solar panels they will hold your title ransom and charge you a fee every time you redo your loan San Diego California Author: Placentia, California Solar: san diego metropolitan credit union San Diego, California

Oct 20 2016
American standard online Refused to refund 200 i paid for them to find me an apartment. California Author: Manor, Texas Housing Rentals: American standard online Internet

Oct 19 2016
Twin Bluff Financial PRS Collection A lady called my husband stating he took a loan out with a place called Twin Bluff Financial, stated they took money from our bank acct and will proceed with court to pay a balance? Unknown Unknown Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Twin Bluff Financial

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
north Star Finance Daniel McCaffey , Alex Parker , Madison Smith Ripped me off with regards to helping with my loan modification and never did Kept my money Beverly Hills California , Internet Author: prosper, Texas Loan Modification: north Star Finance Internet

Oct 18 2016
Tsali Nez Gallery, Inc - Diva Diamonds and Jewels, LLC - Divino Diamonds and Jewels, IncAll owned by Ala SHawabkeh Jewely, native american items Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Alachua, Florida Jewelry Stores: Tsali Nez Gallery, Inc Santa Fe, New Mexico

Oct 18 2016
Samaritan Law Center Sent me a letter saying they could assist with foreclosure. However, all they wanted was for me to pay them and nothing was to be paid to our loan company by them. Irvine California Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Loan Modification: Samaritan Law Center Internet

Oct 17 2016
Loan Max For anyone worried: They won't try to repo your car until it's 45+ days late Canton Ohio Typical Sub-Prime stupidity Author: Big Fat Goalie, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Loan Max Canton, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Southwestern Electric Power Company AEP American Electric Power Post payments late. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Texarkana , Arkansas Utility Companies: Southwestern Electric Power Company Shreveport

Oct 16 2016
American Academy of Pinecrest Scammed me Miami Florida Author: Crawfordville, Florida Con Artists: American Academy of Pinecrest Miami , Florida

Oct 16 2016
American Safety Council New York Safety Council Horrendous Course and ? Anti-Semitism Orlando Nationwide Author: New York Websites: American Safety Council Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Art Institute of San Diego Lied about our loan, excessively charge me, 100% interest San Diego California Author: Hanford, California Loans: Art Institute of San Diego california

Oct 15 2016
American Manufacturing Eagle Plows Has not sent the product that I paid for. Jackson Minnesota Author: Indiana Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: American Manufacturing Jackson, Minnesota

Oct 14 2016
One Main Financial /Springleaf Loan Co. -Kim L Struble, Branch Manager Predatory lending Mercerville, New Jersey Author: Ewing , New Jersey Loans: One Main Financial Mercerville,, New Jersey

Oct 14 2016
The Notary Spot I have completed 5 loan closings for this company and never compensated. Pasadena Texas Author: Hockley, Texas Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Student Debt Agency/ Ally Conde This company told me I was eligible for student loan forgiveness. Due to working with two non profit organizations. I have them $333.00 and it was supposed to be withdrawn out of my account in three different withdrawls. I could never get anyone on the phone after numerous calls, messages, and emails. No one will answer the phone. This is definately a scam! Beware of these crooks! They should be sued. They were very nice on the phone and even followed up on my employment paperwork, I didn't know they were evil and deceitful theives! I pray they will have judgement soon! San Diego California Author: Cartersville, Georgia Financial Education: Student Debt Agency San Diego, California

Oct 13 2016
First American home buyer portection corp Chargeing me to Cancel my acount Santa Rosa California Author: Fresno, California Questionable Activities: First American home buyer portection corp Santa Rosa, California

Oct 13 2016
American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Sent me wired money, I was to get ITunes cards and then call in numbers for specific amounts, checked internet for reviews and they were good for this company, told this would get my credit number elevated, this was done 2x for total of 5000 dollars Chicago Illinois Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Chicago, Illinois

Oct 13 2016
Movement Mortgage Loan Officer Charles Miller RIP OFF Please dont even bother Rockville Maryland Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Mortgage Companies: Movement Mortgage Rockville, Maryland

Oct 13 2016
American Home Shield AHS Unresponsive, deceptive advertising, Impossible to contact service department waited 5 times for more than 2 hours during business hours. Numbers you do get only take orders for new repairs. Without refrigerator for 10 weeks! Letters to Corporate office and General Inquiries addresses are never answered. Company is a RIP OFF. Pflugerville Nationwide Author: Pflugerville, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
Signal Capital Shane Rogers AKA using Alias Marc Goldman Shane Rogers Fake Real Estate Loan Broker Fraudulent using Marc Goldman of Solil name New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Signal Capital New York, New York