Your Search | american puppy club

Sep 27 2016
American Express Bluebird card called and questioned a charge on my account, they reported it as fraud and locked my account Salt Lake City, UT, but was from overseas Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Bluebird card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Credit Restoration USa CRUSUSA, Jerry Anthony Synder, Andy Synder, Twine English, Yuntwine English, Demetrius English, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Forex LLC, Bag LaFamilia Records Inc, Deirdre Knight, Amy Adams, Krystal La'Brittany Jefferson, Club 800, Represent your city bi Organized crime in credit repair will run off with your money Gulport Mississippi
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Services: Credit Restoration USa Gulport, Mississippi

Sep 26 2016
Sports Club AV Lancaster California Author: LANCASTER, California Health Spas: Sports Club AV Lancaster, California

Sep 26 2016
American Specialty Health Nationwide Author: Sterling, Virginia Health Insurance: American Specialty Health Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Pinnacle Atlantic Mike Gerber and Paul J. Geraci Ordered 20 American tenth oz. eagles and was sent 20 tenth oz. Australian pieces Boca Raton Internet Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Gold & Silver Investments: Pinnacle Atlantic Internet

Sep 25 2016
American vacations Internet Author: Indian trail, North Carolina Travel Agencies: American vacations Internet

Sep 25 2016
Uslivedelivery Jessica Cox Paid money for puppy and it never came Washington Internet Author: Jersey shore, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: Uslivedelivery Internet

Sep 24 2016
Howard Leventhal American Supply Howard Leventhal ripped me off in2006, for over $3,000.00.He is an experienced con artist,A big liar.I was surprised when I found my files tonight and looked his name up to see if he was still cheating people.I have copies of files which I filed with the AG of Arizona. ASH FORK Arizona Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Clothing Stores: Howard Leventhal ASH FORK, Arizona

Sep 24 2016
All American Outdoor Construction Dino Milutinovic Took $2500 dollar deposit to purchase materials for an outdoor kitchen. Never came back, stop answering phone calls, phone disconnected. Total Scam Frisco Texas
Author: Ovilla, Texas Builders & Contractors: All American Outdoor Construction Frisco, Texas

Sep 23 2016
Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home Alison Saint Bernard Pups HomeAlison Saint Bernard PuppiesAlison Saint Bernard Pups, Brandon Alison, Evelyn M. Hammonds Saint Bernard Puppy Scamming District of Columbia Washington Author: HUMBLE, Texas Animal Services: Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home District of Columbia, Washington

Sep 22 2016
American Office Solutions Traci Burrington. Joe?? American Office Solutions or Innovative Solutions con artists Mentor Ohio I am rewording this to take blame off of Traci Burrington. Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: American Office Solutions Mentor, Ohio

Sep 22 2016
Denise American Standard Friendly rental real estate fraud Internet Author: gilbert, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Denise American Standard Internet

Sep 22 2016
American Auto Guardian Inc. The person I spoke with stated if you don't have a battery your car won't run Arlington Heights Illinois Those auto warranty's are meant to increase revenue to the dealership and are not designed to help consumers Author: soddy daisy, Tennessee Auto Warranty: American Auto Guardian Inc. Arlington Heights, Illinois

Sep 22 2016
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Leith of Raleigh, North Carolina .Leith Honda American Honda Does not validate a Warranty on their vehicle and Leith Honda conspired to defraud me. Torrance California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Warranty: American Honda Torrance, California

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Pure Breeders LLC Sold me a puppy for $2500.00 that has 2 congential defects that require thousands of dollars and won't refund the money or compensate me. Florida Nationwide Author: Arnold, Maryland Dog Catchers: Pure Breeders LLC Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
American Academy of Facial Esthetics Stat DDS Inaccurate promotion and holding clients to useless contracting South Euclid Ohio Yeah, not so much... Author: Newport Beach, California Dental Services: American Academy of Facial Esthetics South Euclid, Ohio

Sep 20 2016
Axxion club Scammed out of $5,000. Fake legal service marketing Houston,texas Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas Legal Services: Axxion club Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
US MAKER MILLIONS AMERICAN CASH REWARDS jerry green TRYED TO GET ME TO SEND THEM 399.00 FOR TAX MAN THAT WORKS WITH IRS THAT CAN GET VERIFIED pennslyvaina/new york Author: springdale, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: US MAKER MILLIONS Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
American Expedited Group Scottie Logistics Ripoff pay, reimbursements , junk trucks, junk trailers, thief, fraud, liar Lake zurich Illinois
Author: JACKSONVILLE , Florida Trucking Companies: American Expedited Group Lake zurich, Illinois

Sep 19 2016
supp club llc supp club llc is a scam/rip off dont fall for there promotional deals internet Author: new carlisle, Ohio Alternative Health: supp club llc Internet

Sep 19 2016
Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Kia Hunt Club OttawaKia on Hunt Club OttawaOttawa Hunt Club Kia Extremely rude sales staff, Bad quality work, Poor after Car on Car Purchased Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Auto Dealers: Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Ottawa, Ontario

Sep 17 2016
Lance Pace Thief, Rip Off, Scam Hot Springs Arkansas Received the Puppy Author: Santa Monica, California Animal Services: Lance Pace Hot Springs, Arkansas

Sep 17 2016
AMERICAN LEISURE How do they keep getting away w this? Class Action? Charged Credit Card $389 w/o Authorization but even Discover could not get it back! Internet Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Places & Information: AMERICAN LEISURE Internet

Sep 16 2016
American Diversified Publications Told me i could make $400. after sending 200 CD cases back to them.They took $49. from me and im disabled. SIIDELL LA Author: Fort Worth, Texas Liars: American Diversified Publications Nationwide