Your Search | american puppy club

Jun 29 2016
Westbow Press/Author House Author Solutions, Balboa Press, Abbott Press, Vanity Publishing Scam, lies Indianapolis Indiana Author: Trophy Club, Texas Book Publishers: Westbow Press/Author House Internet

Jun 27 2016
Bull Dog Big Rig, Daniel Snow Purchased a bully dog computer program andnever has worked, nor have anything to show, but still making payments American Falls Idaho Author: Athens , Texas Motor Vehicle: Bull Dog American Falls, Idaho

Jun 27 2016
American Slings - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Replacement slings made wrong size, company would not stand behind its product, no returns! Pompano Beach Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: American Slings Internet

Jun 27 2016
The Alaska Club West The Alaska Club Contract Ploy and Accepting illegal credit card transactions Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Family Services: Fitness Consultants: The Alaska Club West Anchorage, Alaska

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
American Truck Group Disabled Veteran Stranded Gulfport Mississippi Author: Chicago, Illinois Truck Rentals: American Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jun 25 2016
Apple, Inc. Deceptive, cunning, untrustworthy, fraudulent, greedy, unprofessional, anti-American Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Apple, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Has the American dream of home ownership become a nightmare? Chicago, Illinois Nationwide
Author: LONG BEACH, California Financial Services: Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
TLC Resorts Vacation Club Allen Marketing Group Ripoff DOES Not Disclose All Information, No contact information, Cost more than they tell you over the phone, Do not FULLY Disclose over the phone Cedar City Utah Author: Atlanta, California Travel Companies: TLC Resorts Vacation Club Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Puppies@microteacup.com puppies@poshpocketpups.comStar@celebpuppies.com Teacup puppy breeder scamming site- stole 4800 from me with no puppy delivered!!! Toronto NorthWest Territories Author: Huntsville, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Puppies@microteacup.com Toronto, NorthWest Territories

Jun 22 2016
Petland Naperville Puppy mill, fraud, scammers, cruel place for puppies. Naperville Illinois
The entire story Author: Plainfield , Illinois Animal Abuse: Petland Naperville Naperville , Illinois

Jun 22 2016
Phoenix American Warranty Has not returned my money back for a total loss at no fault. My bank has sent several requests and yet no response what so ever! Author: Newark, New Jersey Car Financing: Phoenix American Warranty Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
American Home Shield AHS TRYING TO KILL MEMBER. STAY FAR AWAY FROM AHS. THEY LIE AND CHEAT. Memphis Tennessee Author: Somerdale, New Jersey Appliances: American Home Shield Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 21 2016
bluebird American express bluebird a rip off Athens Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: bluebird Athens, Georgia

Jun 21 2016
Better Built Lumber & Supply June 6, 2016 Company gave me an estimate of $659.00 to replace garage door. Came to my home looked at garage took a $100.00 deposit and said he (Rob) would be back Friday June 10th to replace door.  Country Club Hills Illinois Author: olympia fields, Illinois Garage Door Companies: Better Built Lumber & Supply Country Club Hills, Illinois

Jun 21 2016
great american insurance trucking division trucking division cinninati Ohio Author: mosseyrock, Washington Health Insurance: great american insurance cinninati, Ohio

Jun 21 2016
The Grandview Steakhouse & The Nauti Turtle Bar and Grill. Formerly: Ted's Grandview Supper Club Buisness closed without notice to emplyees. Buisness refucing to pay agreed opon severance package Fremont Wisconsin Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Restaurants: The Grandview Steakhouse. Owner-Jim Vandergeest Fremont, Wisconsin

Jun 21 2016
Cruise planners American Express Travel Consultant Carmen O'Reilley travel agent Changed the amount of refund promised. Miami/Ft. Lsuderdale Florida Author: Richmond, Virginia Boat Cruises: Cruise planners American Express Travel Consultant Internet

Jun 20 2016
American truck showroom Gulfport Mississippi Author: Sacramento, California Truck Dealers: American truck showroom Gulfport , Mississippi

Jun 20 2016
American Technical Service, LLC American Technical Service Chauvinist men who think they can lie and pad billing to because I am a woman. Chantilly Virginia Author: Falls church, Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: American Technical Service, LLC Chantilly, Virginia

Jun 20 2016
american car center my car has been in the shop more than I drove it, they keep sending it to the same shop, that don't know nothing. Jackson Ms
Author: YAZOO CITY, Mississippi Auto Dealers: american car center Jackson ,

Jun 19 2016
Wartena's Chihuahuas. Fancy paws. Jen's Chihuahuas. Wartena's Chihuahuas. Jen Wartena's Chihuahuas. She sold me an AKC registered chihuahua puppy. She sent the puppy on an airplane. After I got the puppy she kept saying she was going to send the papers and never did. She kept saying she misplaced some paperwork was looking for it and would get it to me ASAP. It has now been 3 years and I still have not received the AKC paperwork. Also after I first got the puppy I noticed she had a deformation on her mouth. The puppy's bottom jaw does not meet the top jaw. I believe this lady is running a puppy mill because the puppy is so deformed. The main reason I bought the puppy was to start breeding chihuahuas here in my hometown. Since her mouth has the deformation I cannot breed her, nor do I have the AKC papers to breed her. Also in the advertisement she used to sell me the puppy, she used a photo of the puppy where it look like she was holding the puppy's chin up, but now that I know her mouth is deformed I can tell she was holding the puppy's mouth closed so you could not see the deformation. Skeevy Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Wartena's Chihuahuas Internet

Jun 19 2016
Choctaw casino Vip promotional i have a platniim players club card i can receive free, play free motel rooms,ithe more money i play the more comp i get to get these promotions all this has stop since may 2016I cant get anything and i have been at the casino more than 15years ive been building my points i got a brochure for june for my free rooms they even took thia way with mo explanation i can't get anyone to tell me whats going on they are giving me a promo and taking it back for no reason i am so upset when i could eat and go to gift shop its all gone amd i want to know why thats why i filed a complaint never has this happen i soend lots of money for nothing my family has been going as ling as i have this is bs durant Oklahoma Author: durant, Oklahoma Customer: Choctaw casino Internet

Jun 18 2016
American express Bluebird Acct GARBAGE i trusted with 100%of my wife and I's entire income left stranded with no $ 12hrs after 1200 d-depost, no gas, explanation, no heart completely screwed AS I WRITE THIS 2HRS B4 I GO TO WORK NATIONWIDE Internet One Question Author: WOW, REALLY am i in usa, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: American express Bluebird Acct Internet

Jun 18 2016
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club LHVC, Lifestyles Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club, LHVC, Lifestyles, Dominican Republic, also in Cancun- will give you promises they do not intend to keep- they just want your money they do not will not honor what promised! Puerto Plata and Cancun Other Author: Irving, Texas Resorts: Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Puerto Plata, Other