Your Search | american van lines

1, Report #1190932

Nov 23 2014
North American Company Life and Health Insurance The worst insurance company, liars, cheaters Southfield Michigan Author: Sparta, New Jersey Health Insurance: North American Company Life and Health Insurance Southfield, Michigan

2, Report #1190897

Nov 23 2014
spirit air lines this airline needs to be stop they are a ripoff and they are always late to get you where you need to go i book in a flight i changes the flight date they charge me for the changes and say they would give me a credit for future flight dont know but i think they from guatemala Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Airlines: spirit air lines Internet

3, Report #1190890

Nov 23 2014
Tires Plus York, Pa Charged $1500 dollars to repair my van so I could get home to Michigan York Pennsylvania Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus York, Pa York, Pennsylvania

4, Report #1190789

Nov 22 2014
First American Title Ins Co Jacque Mateo Stole earnest money from escrow account set-up for close of escrow funds. Phoenix Arizona
Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Insurance Companies: First American Title Ins Co Phoenix, Arizona

5, Report #1190616

Nov 21 2014
A-Affordable Home Appliance, Sherman Texas thru American Home Shield @ Corporate Headquarters889 Ridge Lake Blvd.Memphis, Tennessee 38135 The contractor was assigned to us. We have been waiting almost 2 months for our dishwasher to be repaired. Has been a very frustrating experience with the contractor who evaluated our broken dishwasher. The contractor forgot he was to fix our dishwasher today. He already has complaints against him on reviews and at ripoff.com. If only we knew! Sherman Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Consumer Services: A-Affordable Home Appliance, Sherman TX Sherman, Texas

6, Report #1190612

Nov 21 2014
serve card american express American express prepaid card seve refuse to let me cancel account i never used, card they never sent, now they want more info to cancel. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: serve card american express Internet

Nov 21 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

8, Report #1190524

Nov 21 2014
American Homes 4 Rent AH4R DO NOT USE American Homes 4 Rent - No Work Ethics!!!! Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Property Management: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

9, Report #1190445

Nov 21 2014
Bluebird American Express They freeze your account and want your bank statment after normal use! Palm Bay Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Nationwide

10, Report #1190353

Nov 20 2014
Installer.com River Oaks Car Stereo Failure to cancel order, shipped anyway, refused, failed to give credit Houston Texas Author: Mukilteo, Washington Stereos: Installer.com Houston, Texas

11, Report #1190243

Nov 20 2014
American Furniture Warehouse Fails to deliver, lies, cancels against wishes, refuses to provide contact for corporate or owner in Englewood Colorado
Author: Peyton, Colorado Office Suppliers & Stationers: American Furniture Warehouse Englewood, Colorado

12, Report #1190197

Nov 20 2014
American Cash Award SCAM FROM AMERICAN CASH AWARD Oaklahoma Author: Salem, Indiana Questionable Activities: American Cash Award

13, Report #1190151

Nov 19 2014
American Web Loan Do Not Do Business With Them! They charge 768% in Interest! Ponca City Oklahoma Author: Northlake, Illinois Loans: American Web Loan

14, Report #1190146

Nov 19 2014
ibuypower.com cyberpowerpc.com American future tech horrible customer service industry city, Ca Internet Author: Huntington beach , California Computer Dealers: ibuypower.com Internet

15, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

Nov 19 2014
American International Gaming Board American Gaming BoardMichelle WhiteShakidah WilliamsLisa FernandezKimberly Brown Won $950,000 in a sweepstakes but needed to obtain moneygram from Walmart for $450 in cash in order to receive the award Tampa, FL; Newark, DE; Philadelphia, PA Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: American International Gaming Board Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
The Sheet People; American Management System; Glenda Raines Refused to Allow Me to Return Unused Merchandise I was Not Happy With Crown Point Indiana Author: Loveland, Colorado Bed & Bath: The Sheet People Internet

Nov 18 2014
National Alliance of Small Business The company is a rip off its promise to provide lines of credit and credit cards. The just contacted me requesting banking information. Washington DC Nationwide Author: Sun City, Arizona Banks: National Alliancr of Small Business Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
American Garage Builders Inc - Sun Prairie Incompetent and incapable from start to finish Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Author: Glendale, Wisconsin Builders & Contractors: American Garage Builders Inc - Sun Prairie Sun Prairie,, Wisconsin

Nov 17 2014
ACI American Coradius Int collection agency that say they are collecting for pay pal amherst New York Author: soddy daisy, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: ACI amherst , New York

Nov 17 2014
American National Recovery Group, Inc back taxes owed on a motor vehicle matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Lawrence Twp., New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: American National Recovery Group, Inc matamoras, Pennsylvania

American Standard Online Scam Alert Fort Collins Colorado
Author: Pompey's Pillar, Montana Homeowner Associations: American Standard Online Fort Collins, Colorado

Nov 16 2014
Paul B. & Shekina LaLonde PaintingReno.com Paul & Shekina LaLonde failed to stand up for an American Veteran-In-Need Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Paint & Wallpaper: Paul B. & Shekina LaLonde Sparks, Nevada

Nov 15 2014
American Transit Shipping Inc Failure to deliver my goods to its destination since 8/21/2014 brooklyn New York Author: Broolklyn, New York Shipping Companies: American Transit Shipping Inc brooklyn, New York

Nov 14 2014
American Homes for Rent AMERICAN HOMES FOR RENT-DONT MAKE REPAIRS-BLACK MOLE- DONT RETURN DEPOSIT INDIANPOLIS Nationwide Author: Indiana Builders & Contractors: American Homes for Rent Nationwide