Your Search | american airlines

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 26 2016
Frontier Airlines Lost car seats and now won't reimburse Dallas Texas Author: Forney, Texas Airline Companies: Frontier Airlines Dallas, Texas

Author: college park, Georgia Customer: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Bluebird / American Express Not what as advertised on internet, website or packaging Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Ladson, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
vanilla airlines japan edreams Vanilla airlines conned me and changed departure date deliberately--this i can prove.,.,and refused a refund narita airport tokyo japan Internet Author: pattaya, Alabama Air Travel: vanilla airlines japan Internet

Oct 24 2016
American Leasure Group ALG Tried to get a check for $595 and my bank account number which I refused to give them. Florida Author: El Centro, California Boat Cruises: American Leasure Group Florida

Oct 23 2016
american residental warranty twg home warranty services STAY AWAY SAVE YOUR MONEY Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Warranty Companies: american residental warranty Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
AirAsia airlines I don’t wish what I’ve been through even to my worst enemy Sepang, Malaysia Internet, Asia Author: Sao Paulo, Airline Companies: AirAsia airlines Internet

Oct 21 2016
American Gun Association I ordered pellets for pellet rifle. Never got them. Email keeps coming back as permanent failure. Receiving server will not accept request to connect. Internet Hello, Author: Dublin, Georgia Guns & Ranges: American Gun Association Internet

WOW Airlines Destroyed my Luggage 105 Reykjavik Internet
Author: Hayward, California Airline Companies: WOW Airlines Internet

Oct 21 2016
American Loco company American Loco Poor quality, Misrepresentation, Scam Online only Internet Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Sales People: American Loco company Internet

Oct 20 2016
American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Contractor Mivhael Montoya Came to home (no solicitor) signn told to come back when home owner home instead gotonroof uninvitedunauthorized trespassing videoed without permission unwitnessed probably causing damage to leave an uninvited unauthorized estimate Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Brookfield, Wisconsin

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions American Bankers of Florida, Inc. phone, cell phone, mobile, mobile phone insurance, denied, denial, bad faith Miami Fl Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
American standard online Refused to refund 200 i paid for them to find me an apartment. California Author: Manor, Texas Housing Rentals: American standard online Internet

Oct 18 2016
Tsali Nez Gallery, Inc - Diva Diamonds and Jewels, LLC - Divino Diamonds and Jewels, IncAll owned by Ala SHawabkeh Jewely, native american items Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Alachua, Florida Jewelry Stores: Tsali Nez Gallery, Inc Santa Fe, New Mexico

Oct 17 2016
Southwestern Electric Power Company AEP American Electric Power Post payments late. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Texarkana , Arkansas Utility Companies: Southwestern Electric Power Company Shreveport

Oct 17 2016

Oct 16 2016
American Academy of Pinecrest Scammed me Miami Florida Author: Crawfordville, Florida Con Artists: American Academy of Pinecrest Miami , Florida

Oct 16 2016
Allegiant Airlines Advertised rate includes ALL taxes and fees! Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Allegiant Airlines Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
American Safety Council New York Safety Council Horrendous Course and ? Anti-Semitism Orlando Nationwide Author: New York Websites: American Safety Council Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
American Manufacturing Eagle Plows Has not sent the product that I paid for. Jackson Minnesota Author: Indiana Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: American Manufacturing Jackson, Minnesota

Oct 13 2016
First American home buyer portection corp Chargeing me to Cancel my acount Santa Rosa California Author: Fresno, California Questionable Activities: First American home buyer portection corp Santa Rosa, California

Oct 13 2016
American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Sent me wired money, I was to get ITunes cards and then call in numbers for specific amounts, checked internet for reviews and they were good for this company, told this would get my credit number elevated, this was done 2x for total of 5000 dollars Chicago Illinois Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Chicago, Illinois

Oct 13 2016
American Home Shield AHS Unresponsive, deceptive advertising, Impossible to contact service department waited 5 times for more than 2 hours during business hours. Numbers you do get only take orders for new repairs. Without refrigerator for 10 weeks! Letters to Corporate office and General Inquiries addresses are never answered. Company is a RIP OFF. Pflugerville Nationwide Author: Pflugerville, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
American Lending Hub Nick Johnson and Alex Maxwell They had me pay for insurance because of bad credit then deposited counterfeit checks into my account. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Loans: American Lending Hub Internet