AMERICAN BANKERS INSURANCE OF FLORIDA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: american bankers insurance of florida
There may be more specific results for "american bankers insurance of florida"
For more specific results for "american bankers insurance of florida"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Kathryn Stapelman, Michael Codere, Carol Codere Scammers, Thieves, and Liars Mesa Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Alternative Health: Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Mesa, Arizona

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 23 2017
wayfair I have received several damaged items that i have returned to Wayfair. they asked for photos which were provided and the items were sent back. they are now saying they have to inspect to see about refunding my money and i am no longer welcome to shop at Wayfair due to the damaged items received by them. discrimination because of the way items are received. A new item should be free of defects. I have already reported them to BBB because they don't uphold the policies of the company for defective or damaged items. The customer advocacy is horrible and unprofessional, to say the least. Nationwide Author: River edge, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: wayfair Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Breach of Lifetime Warranty Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Toms River, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
Dezzy’s Second Chance Sandra Dezelan SANDRA IS PADDING THE BOTTOM LINE Delray Beach Florida Author: TAMPA, Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Dezzy’s Second Chance Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2017
the money source did not make my escrow payments to insurance company dallas Texas Author: frankford, Delaware Mortgage Companies: the money source dallas , Texas

Apr 23 2017
RMC Golf Video RMC is a Ripoff Company Internet Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Sporting Goods: RMC Golf Internet

Apr 23 2017
ken bush hack, scammer, thief, con Dont Do Business with Ken Bush of Henderson, NV, hes a thief and a liar! henderson Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Caterers: ken bush henderson, Nevada

Apr 23 2017
Centurion Technology Group aka; geekdeal Geekdeal@everyonecollects.comCenturion Technology Group Lied Martinsville New Jersey Author: Cape Coral , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Centurion Technology Group aka; geekdeal Martinsville, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
Spring Cove Marina Overpaid for Shoddy Work Solomon's, Maryland Author: Aventura, Florida Customer: Spring Cove Marina Maryland

Apr 23 2017
BLAST MEDIA DAVID RILEY,DAVID CHARLES RUPLEY I REPLIED TO ADD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR WHEELS, DEPOSITED FUNDS $500,00 FOR THEM HE WONT PRODUCE WHEELS OR RETURN MONEY TAMPA,ORLANDO.ATLANTA,HUDSON Internet Author: dade city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: BLAST MEDIA Internet

Apr 23 2017
ihonre peter Fidelity Bank Account number: (((REDACTED))) Phone number: xx476, his moniker online is Step dad, especially on telegram He scammed me of over #150,000 sent to him to purchase bitcoin Internet Author: ogun state, Online Trading: ihonre peter Internet

Apr 23 2017
HHI (Health Insurance Innovations) False information Nationwide Author: Alva, Oklahoma Health Insurance: HHI (Health Insurance Inovations) Many in it together! Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
American Signature We spent over $2600.00 on a sectional that was supposed to be Pure Leather Altamonte springs Nationwide
Author: Apopka, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: American Signature Nationwide

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Suite Journeys Sold us a travel club for 5.000 dollars triedtosellourtimeshareRCI CAN DO BETTER ON INTERNET Daytona Florida Author: Milton, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Suite Journeys Daytona, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Solar Illluminations Ft. Myers Florida Cheap products, no returns! Be careful! Fort Myers Florida Author: Bellville, Texas Lighting Stores: Solar Illluminations Fort Myers, Florida

Apr 22 2017
ADT security The ADT called me saying that my ADT system is up for upgrade. I asked them if it was free and let them install the upgrade.  I need your HELP. Tampa Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Security Services: ADT security Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Blast Media Dave Riley, Dave Rupley, Dave Ripley, Charles Ripley. SCAMMER FELON LIFELONG THIEF WINTER PARK FLORIDA Got me for 500 bucks Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: Blast Media Internet

Apr 22 2017
Comcast Technician Installation Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Wilton Manors, Florida Cable TV: Comcast

Apr 22 2017
Brandon Schmidt Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty Inc. Brokerage is a scammer and dishonest realtor Barrie Ontario
Author: barrie, Ontario Real Estate Services: Brandon Schmidt Barrie, Ontario

Apr 22 2017
revitalizebeautycare.com Charm Beauty, Bold Beauty Total Scam: Do not order trial bottle of eye cream - no indication that you are signing up for a $180 per month subscription! Santa Ana Internet, also California Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Skin Care: www.revitalizebeautycare.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
Swissmetal, Inc Schweizerische Metalhandel Panama S.A.Tom Cleary,Peter Stehling In April 2014, I purchased a basket of strategic metals from this company. The company would provide storage and assist in selling the metals after they appreciated. After taking the money, the company appears to have disappeared. Panama City Not applicable Author: Waddell, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Swissmetal, Inc Panama City,

Apr 22 2017
StyleLux Blackhead remover mask To me happened like to everyone else. I wanted to see the price of the product and for that you need to enter your adress and everything. Honestly I was so stupid that I did that. But when I saw the price and everything I clicked the button that says cancel. Within few days I have recieved the package with te product and recieve for 70€. It is a total scam. And now I don't know what to do. Nationwide Author: Neustadt an der Donau, Alabama Skin Care: StyleLux Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Florida Department of Revenue Dept refused to enforce perjury on financial affidavits and alters notes in spite of evidence Tallahassee Florida
Observation Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Florida Department of Revenue Tallahassee, Florida