Your Search | american bankers insurance of florida

Dec 02 2016
Touch Of Modern Knock off Merchandise San Francisco California Author: Chandler, Arizona Luggage & Leather Goods: Touch Of Modern San Francisco, California

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire Ripoff Irvine Internet Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 02 2016
Florida Technical College (Deland Campus) I would not recommend anybody ever going to this sh*y a* school! Deland, Florida Nationwide Author: DELTONA, Florida Trade Schools: Florida Technical College (Deland Campus) Florida

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Dec 02 2016
Cedarcide- Best Yet Ineffective Products- THEIVES- STOLE MY MONEY - KEPT PRODUCT- DOES NOT KILL ROACHES Lewisville Texas Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Pest Control: Cedarcide Lewisville, Texas

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 02 2016
wells fargo leasing I purchased a tractor on 9/9/2016 and after down payment owed 8639. The contract stated I owed 8924.72 which included 250 for a processing fee, 35.72 for a UCC fee and an additional charge 285.72 for a total of 8924.72 I owed. Des Monines Internet Author: Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Motor Vehicle: wells fargo leasing Internet

Dec 02 2016
John Abbuhl, Pawsch Inc Thief, Swindler Boca Raton Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: John Abbuhl, Pawsch Inc Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 02 2016
PRIME CHOICE AUTO PARTS RUN RUN RUN DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY MAJOR RIPOFF CANADA Nationwide Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Parts: PRIME CHOICE AUTO PARTS Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Personnel Concepts Labor Poster Scam Ontario California Author: Lakeland, Florida Business Consulting: Personnel Concepts Internet

Dec 02 2016
Idea Design Studio Jeff Weiss - DirectorIdea Design Studio Invention Design & Development FirmDirect (786) 366-3039 Email: jeff@ideadesignstudio.com Breach of contract, empty promises, failed to deliver Miami Florida Author: Toronto , Ontario Business Consulting: Idea Design Studio Miami, Florida

Dec 02 2016
UHAUL MELBOURNE FLORIDA WORST EXPERIENCE EVER MELBOURNE FLORIDA Author: Suffolk, Virginia Trucking Companies: UHAUL Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Action Packaged, Inc. sears.com sears market place none of the phone numbers or emails are ligament to contact stay far away from 3rd party sellers or make sure they are legit when buying from sears make sure it is Internet Author: reddick, Florida On-Line Business: Action Packaged, Inc. Internet

Dec 02 2016
Beware of these Theives! LMN General Construction LLC, Easy Way Construction, MPN Contruction & K&M General Construction by: Murillo Da Costa Sousa - Mark Costa Crooks in Construction! Beware and don't hire these thieves. You won't get what you pay for. Cherry Hill, Pennsauken, Delran, Merchantville New Jersey & Pennsylvania Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: LMN General Construction LLC Cherry Hill, Pennsuaken, Delran Merchantville, New Jersey

Dec 02 2016
Kingston marketing or asset auotrader Said they were going to take me to court & come to my place of work Nationwide Author: Waialua, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Kingston marketing or asset auotrader Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors CROOKED AND UNETHICAL DEALER/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES Melbourne Florida Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Credit Control,LLC Said I owed a balance of $22.78 and was past due to Verizon. Send them the money not Verizon Hazelwood Missouri Author: CHESTER, Massachusetts Accounting: Credit Control,LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Dec 02 2016
Micah Da Mac Fraud scamming wig maker ATL, GEORGIA Internet Author: Miami, Florida Hair Salons: Micah Da Mac Internet

Dec 02 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of this Report was not a customer of the Complainant. | Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Sposen Homes is a great builder Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Inmar Ripoff the rebate for purchases of 6 botle of Smirnoff vodca Del Rio Texas Author: East Boston, Massachusetts Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Del Rio, Texas

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 02 2016
Turnkey Auto omnisure Check is in the mail scam West Palm Beach Florida Author: Mount Clare, West Virginia Auto Advertising Services: Turnkey Auto West Palm Beach , Florida

Dec 02 2016
power seller digital False Advertising - No intention of honoring low prices Unknown Internet Author: Edwardsville, Illinois Cameras & Video: power seller digital Internet

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 02 2016
CenturyLink Unauthorized Transacations Florida Nationwide Responsibility and Accountability Author: Florida Financial Services: CenturyLink Nationwide