Your Search | american cash awards

Oct 28 2016
American residential warranty i purchased a plan from them on 08/11/2015,,2 months ago my washer went out and they had no one in the area to fix appliance, ,WHEN i purchased this agreement on phone they stated they would contact licensed contractor to repair COVERED items Boca Raton FLORIDA Florida Author: GREENVILLE, Mississippi Questionable Activities: American residential warranty

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 25 2016
Cash advance inc Or Edward Parker Los Angeles California Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Attorneys General: Cash advance inc Los Angeles , California

Author: college park, Georgia Customer: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Bluebird / American Express Not what as advertised on internet, website or packaging Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Ladson, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Abbey Dental They say what you want to hear in order for you to pay cash for a service you may not have needed in b the first place. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Abbey Dental Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
world winner .com gsn ive been playing on gsn for quite sometime and as soon as i made a deposit for cash games and started winning they suspended my accout and will not let me play Pennsylvania Author: ashland, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: world winner .com Pennsylvania

Oct 24 2016
Sonia Davies Donation Project E&F Accountants LLPBarr. Adam Tamarson Requesting address/phone number for cash fund release Dublin 2 Nationwide 500000 euro giveaway a scam! Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Nonprofit Organizations: Sonia Davies Donation Project Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
American Leasure Group ALG Tried to get a check for $595 and my bank account number which I refused to give them. Florida Author: El Centro, California Boat Cruises: American Leasure Group Florida

Oct 23 2016
american residental warranty twg home warranty services STAY AWAY SAVE YOUR MONEY Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Warranty Companies: american residental warranty Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
American Gun Association I ordered pellets for pellet rifle. Never got them. Email keeps coming back as permanent failure. Receiving server will not accept request to connect. Internet Hello, Author: Dublin, Georgia Guns & Ranges: American Gun Association Internet

Oct 21 2016
Ashley and chaz hawthorne are the mafia sending people to harass us and this latest stunt of her having her family move in to harass me and slander my good name pigs Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
American Loco company American Loco Poor quality, Misrepresentation, Scam Online only Internet Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Sales People: American Loco company Internet

Oct 20 2016
American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Contractor Mivhael Montoya Came to home (no solicitor) signn told to come back when home owner home instead gotonroof uninvitedunauthorized trespassing videoed without permission unwitnessed probably causing damage to leave an uninvited unauthorized estimate Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Brookfield, Wisconsin

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions American Bankers of Florida, Inc. phone, cell phone, mobile, mobile phone insurance, denied, denial, bad faith Miami Fl Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Award Notification Commission LARRY HOURS EXECUTOR OF AWARDS I received a letter from Award Notification Commission Ml 520 19 23 ( TD- 14/71-P) JC- 38022-0209385 World Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 with Any written by it saying I've won 1,327,940.00 dollars and I have to pay 11.89 to ANC Nationwide
Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
American standard online Refused to refund 200 i paid for them to find me an apartment. California Author: Manor, Texas Housing Rentals: American standard online Internet

Oct 19 2016
nationwideadvances Paul Willey Acting as a Merchant Cash Advance Broker. asked for 1500 old leads for 1 dollar per lead and the mpoment He received the the lead then gone. Submit Please send any questions you may have fo Internet
Author: Alabama Commerical Lending Brokers: nationwideadvances Internet

Oct 19 2016
eCycle Best Cash for laptopsCashf for Iphones Sold them my laptop for quoted price of 800.00 dollars, company closed, never got my money or my laptop back Sparks Nevada Author: Calcium, New York Internet Fraud: eCycle Best Sparks , Nevada

Oct 19 2016
Lake Elsinore Ford Georgina Villavicencio Kevin Roberts Eric Lambert Horrible financial customer service! Attempted to cash a check that should have been voided Lake Elsinore California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Lake Elsinore Ford Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide New cards with no money! Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Tsali Nez Gallery, Inc - Diva Diamonds and Jewels, LLC - Divino Diamonds and Jewels, IncAll owned by Ala SHawabkeh Jewely, native american items Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Alachua, Florida Jewelry Stores: Tsali Nez Gallery, Inc Santa Fe, New Mexico

Oct 18 2016
hubert holcomb why do you want my online banking account???? cash advance usa paris,tn. 38242 Internet Author: Paris, Tennessee Loans: hubert holcomb Internet

Oct 18 2016
snap cach binary $ starling capital I'm open account with starling capital brokers 300$ For snap cash binary. And clean my account in 4 hours. This big scam Sweden Sweden
Scam Author: Woodsaide, New York Abusive Children: Mahmoud nationwide