Your Search | american heritage sign factory

Aug 14 2016
M&m american logistics Ripped me off for over $3000 between my check escrow account and saving gor additional repairs Mason Ohio The rest of the story Author: Oxford, Ohio Travel Services: M&m american logistics

Aug 14 2016
Allied Collision Don't sign anything! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Towing: Allied Collision Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2016
Lincoln heritage life imsurance 1991 They tricked me (beneficiary) and my fiance(dead now)..into getting this stupid policy where we were promised that after signing id be insured if my fiance passed WITHIN the first year.. unfortunately he passed the 4 month after we signed up for this life insurance. Well they switched what they sayd in person to us when we signed and sayd the policy would only cover me if he passed AFTER the first year.My fiance was disabled and couldnt read or write well and I was uneducated .i feel we got tooken advantage of .now i lost my home for i was unable to pay off my bills etc. Because i wasnt prepared for none of this Fresno.ca California Author: LEMOORE, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Lincoln heritage life imsurance Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Undiscovered Talent Group Inc Brandon Harlow RIP OFF!! Misrepresentation of services/takes advantage of and pressures young people to sign under duress/does not comply with signed contract! Multiple cities--moves around so cannot be caught California for this instance, but others Author: Yuba city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Undiscovered Talent Group Inc

Aug 12 2016
TheLotter.com accounting@thelotter.comThe Payments Factory LimitedPacNet Services [Europe] Ltd. Probable Lottery Scam - failed to render payment of $50,000 US on US Powerball on July 6/16 Glasgow United Kingdom Author: Calgary, Alabama Lottery: TheLotter.com Glasgow,

31, Report #1320609

Aug 11 2016
American gun association Ripped me off Internet I think Texas Author: Bloomington, Maryland Questionable Activities: American gun association Internet

32, Report #1320456

Aug 11 2016
The Sign Chef added charges to my credit card that i did not approve Internet Author: charleston, West Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: The Sign Chef Internet

33, Report #1320446

Aug 11 2016
Coyne College Coyne American Institute Attended this School in 2009 and I am still not employed as a medical assistant. chicago Illinois Author: chicago , Illinois Health Care Education: Coyne College chicago, Illinois

34, Report #1322017

Aug 11 2016
SCBN SCBN Continues to sign up ineligible people and deny refunds Austin, Texas Internet Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: SCBN Internet

35, Report #1322000

Aug 11 2016
Rent-2-own Scam they make you sign up and pay 100$ for credit counseling and then never get back to you Nationwide Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Housing Rentals: Rent-2-own Internet

36, Report #1321956

Aug 11 2016
All American Martial Arts Aama fraudulent, dishonest, deseptive, misleading, unsafe, unprofessional St augustine Florida
Author: St Augustine, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: All American Martial Arts St augustine , Florida

37, Report #1321932

Aug 11 2016
Laptop Charger Factory - Complete Failure to Provide Goods Ordered Newark California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Laptop Charger Factory Internet

38, Report #1321929

Aug 11 2016
American Digital or A.S. ALARM MONITORING A.S. Alarm Services CHANGING CONTRACT AFTER SERVICE CONTRACT IS FINISH KIRKLAND, Washington
WE HAVE NO TERM CONTRACTS Author: irvine, California Unusual Rip-Off: American Digital or A.S. ALARM MONITORING Internet

Aug 10 2016
Route 66 Warranty Company Company uses used parts that are only covered for 1 year to fix your car instead of new factory parts that are covered for 3 years Nationwide Author: Riviera Beach, Florida Auto Warranty: Route 66 Warranty Company Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Laser Repair Depot the med laser depot, Med Laser depot Tried to extorte money for unauthorized repair then damaged laser after switching out my factory parts and kept machine for almost 5 months Miami Florida Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Health Spas: Laser Repair Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 09 2016
TriStar event Photo Inc Lies to children and makes them sign contracts Carlsbad California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Photography: TriStar event Photo Inc Carlsbad, California

Aug 09 2016
American Residential Warranty Warranty Worthless BOCA RATON Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Warranty Companies: American Residential Warranty Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
American Power & Gas of Pa LLC Bait & Switch!!! stay clear of this SCAM Seminole Florida Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: American Power & Gas of Pa LLC Seminole, Florida

Aug 08 2016
American truckshow Been changing names of company Went out to pick truck up Gulfport Mississippi Warranty? Author: Mannington, West Virginia Bait-and-Switch: American truckshow Gulfport , Mississippi

Aug 07 2016
pa aes pennysylvania higher education agency We have been paying on student loan since 2013 we pay 55.00 weekly never missed a payment i recently bwecame disable and contacted people to have my loan dismissed pa aes had my loan still in default i contacted them and said why is my loan in default i have never missed a payment they said because i did not sign that last bit of paperwokrk  harrisburg pennsylvania Nationwide Author: cleveland , Ohio Loans: pa aes Nationwide

46, Report #1320867

Aug 05 2016
Glory Home Improvement Services Wade Benjamin, and Gloria Go on line and read the reviews on this company please. They are a rip off and they prey upon the elderly people and they hire off the street and want you to lie for them to the customers because they are so many years behind on doing work for there customers and tell there employees to go along with them on stuff to get there money. One guy that worked for them wouldn't and got fired for not lying and I also got fired for not lying for Wade. This company needs investigated and records pulled to where they fill out there employees W2s & sign them for there employees. They are defrauding the IRS..... Zanesville Ohio Author: ZANESVILLE, Ohio Home Improvements: Glory Home Improvement Services Zanesville, Ohio

47, Report #1320734

Aug 04 2016
American Home Shield AHS A monumental waste of time and money Memphis tennessee Author: League City, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Internet

48, Report #1320647

Aug 04 2016
ALORICA AMERICAN EXPRESS PLATINUM UPGRADES HOW TO LOSE MONEY FROM EVERY DIRECTION AT ALORICA TAMPA Florida Author: BRANDON, Florida Financial Services: ALORICA TAMPA, Florida

49, Report #1320499

Aug 03 2016
Great American Finance Company GAFCO This company starts calling and emailing at 1 day past the due date. I know better than to talk to them in the past they would not let me off of the phone until I give them a date that I will pay, though I do not know when I can pay. Chicago Illinois I HAVE THE GARNISHMENT HERE IN FRONT OF ME Author: Chicago, Illinois Loan Brokers: Great American Finance Company Chicago, Illinois

50, Report #1320502

Aug 03 2016
ECCO Signs LLC Ecco Signs Las Vegas THIS COMPANY IS TOTAL CON Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Sign Shops: ECCO Signs LLC Las Vegas, Nevada