AMERICAN HOME MORTGAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: american home mortgage
There may be more specific results for "american home mortgage"
For more specific results for "american home mortgage"
Showing 26-50 of 68,768 Found Reports For more specific results for "american home mortgage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 18 2017
American Home Shield Waisted my time and money. They consistently provided a gum patch job. Instead of replacing my A/C they would rather continuously replace the same part the keeps going out month after month. They never would authorize to fix the problem causing the capacitor to coninously go out. Based out of Memphis, TN Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: American Home Shield Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
american homes 4 rent leasimg fraud atlanta Nationwide Author: buford, Georgia Property Management: american homes 4 rent Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
select home warranty going on 10 days with no ac in 118 degree heat here in arizona and they refuse to fix because there is rust and I cannot provide 3 yrs maintenance even though we just purchased home in Jan 2017 Nationwide Author: YUMA, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: select home warranty Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Choice home warantee After paying for months, my premiums, When I needed them they lied and said that the technician said my dryer was broken by negligence. My appliance guy stated in writing, that he NEVER said that. They also said that he sent pics to prove it. Again, in writing that was never fine either. After approaching them with proof that they were lying and cheating me, they agreed to go half with the service (even though they should have conferred it wholely) we agreed. 3 days later, appliance guy shows up and says choice was paying $86 and we had to pay $121. Last time I took math, that's not half. This company is nothing but a bunch of liars. Worse company I've Ever dealt with. New Jersey Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Choice home warantee Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Choice Home Warranty dishonest, disrespectful, rude, theifs, false advertising Edison NJ Author: Marietta, Georgia Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Gillece Services Don't work here, run! Bridgeville Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Gillece Services Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Home wise improvement solutions inc. Sold me a half a crumb of a system Longwood Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Home wise improvement solutions inc. Longwood, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Home wise home solutions Nationwide
Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Home wise home solutions Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Marty Wright Homes Sales INC Took my money and did not complete setup of moblie home and charged me for previous owners property taxes Bennetsville South Carolina Exceptional!!! Took the time to resolve all issues Great job M ike of Marty Homes Author: Mount Croghan, South Carolina Manufactured Home Dealers: Marty Wright Homes Sales INC Bennetsville, South Carolina

Jul 17 2017
Luxury Mortgage, Corp David Adamo, Mike Raimi Seems like a SCAM, Refused to Give Approved Loan, Lost $30K+ Stamford Nationwide Author: Patchogue, New York Mortgage Companies: Luxury Mortgage Corp Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Saratoga Homes Texas Saratoga Homes of Texas, Saratoga Homes Low Quality, Poor finish work, consistent construction errors, clueless management and ownership. Worst place buy a home and from what I hear also to work. austin Texas
Author: texas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Saratoga Homes Texas austin, Texas

Jul 17 2017
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP Horrible Customer Service / Will Not Fulfill Claims Against Plan Wilmington DE Author: Rome, Georgia Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Internet

Jul 17 2017
Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Joseph Dorpat Chris Dorpat Does not pay for completed inspections/Scam Artists Maple Grove Minnesota Author: MN, Minnesota Work at Home: Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
REAL MANAGE - Pleasanton CA CYTHNIA YONNING, DAVID STROTH UN-RESPONSIVE - SUSPICIOUS - PARADOX PLEASANTON California
Author: Hayward, California Home Owner Associations: real manage - Pleasanton CA PLEASANTON, California

Jul 17 2017
Sunrooms and More American Home Design SunroomsKY Beware Lexington Kentucky Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Sunrooms and More Lexington, Kentucky

Jul 17 2017
Select Home Improvement Steve is a crook Jackson New Jersey Author: jackson, New Jersey Home Improvements: Select Home Improvement Jackson, New Jersey

Jul 17 2017
Giovanni's AC - SCAMMERS They charged my account and never showed up for repairs, and now they have their number forwarded to Delray Air and Air Bulance LLC. Miami Florida
Author: Florida Home Improvements: Giovanni's AC Miami, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Lundberg & Associates, Salt Lake, UT Looking for more victims of this law firm - foreclosure fraud, misrepesentation Salt Lake City, UT Utah Author: Hurricane, Utah Mortgage Companies: Lundberg & Associates Salt Lake City, UT,

Jul 16 2017
Strong Current Enterprises Limited Frog Home Theater Boxfreeseetv.com Failed to deliver goods London United Kingdom Internet Author: Brisbane, Theaters: Strong Current Enterprises Limited Internet

Jul 16 2017
Lisa Thomson Deliberate Theft Of Service Sydney, New South Wales Internet Author: Alabama Work at Home: Lisa Thomson Internet

Jul 16 2017
Empire Today Terrible company Nationwide Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Home Improvements: Empire Today Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
American Credit Debt Solutions Ray AzcuiLaura Fallick, a/k/a Laura Godbold You pay upfront application fees. They do not give you a loan. New York New York Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Credit Debt Solutions New York, New York

Jul 16 2017
Gino Demetro Jesse Demetro and S.R.I. Sousa Renovations, Inc. Home Revovation Scam being run by several of these individuals Elizabeth Internet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Gino Demetro Internet

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide