Your Search | american home shield home warranty

1, Report #1119092

Feb 11 2016
John A Macoviak MD Annuary Healthcare RCEFI Richard L Macoviak John Macoviak is misleading San Diego, California Retraction of Earlier Post Author: San Diego, California Home HealthCare: John A. Macoviak, MD and Annuary Healthcare San Diego, California

Feb 11 2016
John Macoviak, Annuary Healthcare, RCEFI, John A. Macoviak, Dr. John Macoviak, Reasoned Care Education Foundation Incorporated, PCII Dr. John Macoviak is a scam artist, liar...a fraud La Jolla California “Rebuttal of this Third Inaccurate Report.” Author: San Diego, California Home HealthCare: John Macoviak, Annuary Healthcare, RCEFI La Jolla, California

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 10 2016
Lifestyle home shopping/Imservices Tebogo ImServices is a division lifestyle home shopping Nationwide Author: Sun city, Alabama Consumer Services: Lifestyle home shopping/Imservices Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Diamond Cargo Warranty is a lie. Won't return email. Sell across the country. Have to return trailer to them for warranty. No paperwork given of warranty at purchase Douglas Georgia Author: Wentzville, Missouri Trailers: Diamond Cargo Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Anik Singal, Lurn, Inbox Blueprint Lied about Guarantee Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Work at Home: Anik Singal Internet

Feb 10 2016
DCF FLorida Seminole Co Home Wreckers Sanford Florida A LAWYER! Author: lake monroe, Florida Family Services: DCF FLorida Seminole Co Florida

Feb 10 2016
AMERICAN WEST AMERICAN WEST ARE RIP OFF REALTORS AND BUYERS I SOLD ONE HOME FOR THEM AND THEM THEY DID NOT PAY ME IM A EALTOR IN LAS VEGAS . THEY ARE LIED TO US BIG TIME LAS VEGAS NV Author: las vegas, Nevada Real Estate Investing: AMERICAN WEST

Feb 10 2016
Home Partners of America Hyperion Homes Fraudulent and Unethical Business Practices!! Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Housing Rentals: Home Partners of America Chicago, Illinois

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
Cool Air Sam American Comfort Solutions - John Bar Coolair Sam - American Comfort Solutions Tore Up My House Replcaceing Hot Water . They Do not hold A Plumbing License. Katy Texas Author: houston, Texas Plumbing: Cool Air Sam Katy, Texas

Feb 09 2016
Kia Atlanta South Not honoring my powertrain warranty Morrow Georgia Follow-Up Author: Conley, Georgia Auto Warranty: Kia Atlanta South Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Aquatraders Would not honor warranty baltimore Internet Author: Michigan Pet Shops & Supplies: Aquatraders Internet

Feb 09 2016
Bella at Home Free trial offer then billed my bank card 94.00 Scottsdale Arizona Author: TAMPA, Florida Dental Services: Bella at Home Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
hippo roofing William stilwell, bill stilwell Convicted felons sent to work on my home. Untrained beginners ruined my roof Melborne Florida Author: apopka, Florida Roofing Companies: hippo roofing Melborne, Florida

Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Warranty is a sham Nationwide
Author: Rawlings , Maryland Home Improvements: Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
American Standard Online Anchor Financial Housing Rent to own Internet Author: Milford , New Hampshire Loans: American Standard Online Internet

Feb 09 2016
Specialty Inspections Specialty Termite, IncHomespec typical escrow scammers Pleasanton, California
Author: Orinda, California Home Inspections: Specialty Inspections Pleasanton,, California

19, Report #1282053

Feb 09 2016
Bar 145, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Property Liens, Does Not Pay Employees and Workers, Threatening Workers with Violence Mount Prospect IL Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Home Improvements: Bar 145, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Mount Prospect,

Feb 08 2016
MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials MMI- millionaire mind experience- peak potentials Don't go! if you have to don't buy anything! I repeat anything nothing! leave credit cards, cash, retirement account, at home! Carlsbad, California Nationwide Author: California Financial Education: MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Jamie watt James T Watt Preys on the Elderly - Thief With Extensive Criminal Record DON'T LET HIM NEAR YOUR FAMILY!!!! Oyster Bay New York Author: Bayville, New York Home HealthCare: Jamie watt Oyster Bay, New York

Feb 07 2016
Carver Inc. aka Carver car sales aka Carver body shop & auto repair SELLING BAD VEHICLES WITH FAKE WARRANTY. STEAL UR MONEY! jeffersonville Indiana
Author: san diego, California Auto Dealers: Carver Inc. jeffersonville, Indiana

Feb 06 2016
Kumar Construction Ramanand Dwarkanauth Abandonment of the Project Stafford Texas Author: Humble, Texas Work at Home: Kumar Construction Stafford, Texas

Feb 06 2016
hwa illinois corp Home Warranty of America unknowingly billed for service, con artist, ripoff, unlawful charges, fraud, thief Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Home Warranty Companies: hwa illinois corp Buffalo Grove, Illinois