AMERICAN HOME SHIELD HOME WARRANTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: american home shield home warranty
There may be more specific results for "american home shield home warranty"
For more specific results for "american home shield home warranty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Stillinger Painting Charles Andrew Stillinger Took Money for a job and will not return calls. Clarksville, Hopkinsville, Fort Campbell Internet, Tennessee Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Home Improvements: Stillinger Painting Internet

Apr 30 2017
Higher Standards Property Services Slight Edge Management Fraud, Poor Workmanship, Warren Ohio Author: Cleveland , Ohio Home Improvements: High Standards Property Services Warren, Ohio

Apr 29 2017
Vehicle Services Department AutoAssure, LLC received what appears to be official state papwerwork Plano Texas Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 29 2017
American Home Shield Beware of American Home Shield: 5 weeks without a working refrigerator and counting. Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
EMP (Empire Marketing Products) Shopping - Sophia Porter and many others Amazon Affiliate Website Scam that targets Seniors with the promise of $$$ from an Online business. Wilmington Delaware, Utah, Colorado, DC, New York, Texas, California Author: Elwood, Utah Work at Home Business: EMP (Empire Marketing Products) Shopping Wilmington, Delaware

Apr 29 2017
gear head motors ATK false advertizement, useless warranty grand prairer Texas Author: columbia, Tennessee Auto Parts: gear head motors grand prairer, Texas

Apr 29 2017
Caliber Home Loans Harassing, Disrespectful, immature, uneducated, un managed, unethical group of kids Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Mortgage Brokers: Caliber Home Loans Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
2 Paradise Realty Tore A Hole In Our Bathroom and Refused To Repair Pensacola Florida Author: Strafford, Missouri Home Owner Associations: 2 Paradise Realty Pensacola, Florida

Apr 29 2017
Safeguard restoration Josh gilmour Did a tile job for him he was supposed to pay he stop answer when he did he wouldn't show when and where he said Bella vista Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Home Improvements: Safeguard restoration Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Arctcold - Matt Cornier, owner Steve Cornier, service manager refuse to communicate, doesn't honor warranty New Brunswick Author: LA GRANDE, Oregon Advertising / Deceptive: Arctcold New Brunswick

Apr 29 2017
American Dreams Corporation,  This person John Miller badge #4611JM gave me a claim number & pay control # claimed I won millions to be delivered today by federal Express wanting $599.00 for mercedes benz to come across state line. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: American Dreams Corporation Prescott, Arizona

Apr 29 2017
Fairmont Homes, Harmony Homes, Bill Pobocik, Claudia damaged wheel,hub,axle,frame. Leaking door, water damage to floor and door jam, sprung floor, siding not mounted proper and coming off, ceiling cracks, bottom board ripped and not repaired properly Nappanee Indiana Author: Genoa, Wisconsin Manufactured Home Dealers: Fairmont Homes Nappanee, Indiana

Apr 29 2017
Mark Z Keller Williams. Bait and Switch They will not buy your home. Totally deceitful. Greed rules with this company beware and cautious. . Novi Michigan Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Mark Z Keller Williams. Novi, Michigan

Apr 28 2017
Bruce Leland Baker Threatened to lock me out of bathroom because I refused to not keep my toiletries in the bathroom. Northglenn Colorado Author: Colorado Home Owner Associations: Bruce Leland Baker Northglenn, Colorado

Apr 28 2017
BIDFTA Fast Track Auctions Warranty Not Honored Very Dishonest Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auctions: BIDFTA Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
American honda finance Honda Leasing scam Nationwide Author: Edmonds, Washington Car Financing: American honda finance Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
UserTesting A misleading company and a complete waste of your time. Mountain View California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Work at Home Business: UserTesting Mountain View, California

Apr 28 2017
John Belew, DBA J & J Construction Services Failure to Complete Home Repairs as Promised Mesquite Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Builders & Contractors: John Belew, DBA J & J Construction Services Mesquite, Texas

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 28 2017
Tamko Building products Evergrain Decking Warranty not honored, they agree the product failed, Bad batch but offer no labor, and only a fraction of the retail cost of the product. I asked if they would send me the deck materials that are clearly defective (decomposing), and they want to send me $8400 for a deck over 80 ft. long with railing that is decomposing as well and another 100 of railing that is the exact product as the railing . So 100% of the product is agreed to be failing and only 8 yrs. old. Joplin. 64802 missouri
Author: Ramona, California Building Products: Tamko Building products Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Bennefield Construction (owner: Blue Bennefield) Do no trust this company, or this guy. He will rip you off and cost you thousands Victoria British Columbia Author: Victoria, British Columbia Home Improvements: Bennefield Construction Millbay, British Columbia

Apr 28 2017
American Vacations Yucatan Solsan I too was scam by this company who I thought was a credible company. I bought a vacation package and I was told that I would have to call the hotel to make reservations. I can not contact the company because the number I have has been disconnected. Scam! Not sure Internet Author: GREENWOOD, South Carolina Travel Agencies: American Vacations Yucatan Solsan Internet

Apr 28 2017
Vector Security Contract ONLY Protects Vector Birmingham (Nationwide) Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Home Security: Vector Security Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Bradley Michael Gause This guy had us install a new water heater, and refuses to pay. FORT WORTH Texas Sorry about your troubles with somebody that refuses to pay Author: Bedford, Texas Home Improvements: Bradley Michael Gause FORT WORTH, Texas