AMERICAN PAYMENT SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: american payment services
There may be more specific results for "american payment services"
For more specific results for "american payment services"
Showing 1-25 of 182,655 Found Reports For more specific results for "american payment services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
American Water Resources NJ American Water Had Sewer line protection and the sewer line broke due to the age and they would not cover Alton Illinois Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: American Water Resources Alton, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
pacific air don't pay their vendor roseville California Author: San Antonio, Texas Consumer Services: pacific air roseville, California

Jun 27 2017
Shoptiques Shoptiques: Taking Advantage of Small Businesses on Shop at a Time New York Internet Author: None, Connecticut Small Business Services: Shoptiques Internet

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
money map press Sure Money, Zenith Trading ,Michael Lewitt, SHAH GILANI Advised that there trades were 95.4% accurate. My account says something different!! Baltimore Maryland
Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: money map press Baltimore, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
Great American Readers refuses to cancel subscription Horrible customer service; rude people; demand full payment before cancelling subscriptions Bloomington Minnesota
Author: WHITNEY, Texas Telemarketers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
Blue Water International Blue Water Soaps & cleaning products are free for life, but forget to mention there is a $75.00 s&h fee. Carrollton Texas Author: Humble, Texas Consumer Services: Blue Water International Carrollton, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Luxurious Skin I too fell for the trap hatched by Luxurious Skin. Got enrolled in auto delivery and the automatic payment California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
The Industrial Farmhouse David Mitchell (Owner) Accepted full Payment, NEVER DELIVERED furniture! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Florida Specialty Stores: The Industrial Farmhouse Tennessee

Jun 27 2017
Kimberly Kanoza, Matchmaker Michigan Kimberly, is dishonest immoral and a liar she is the executive of the company! Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Dating Services: Davis Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jun 27 2017
National Detail Pros. Christopher J. Worthen & Vanessa Worthen Damaged my Boat and Told me It was Like That Draper Utah
Business Sent by National Detail Pros Doesn't have a Business License Author: Citrus Heights, California Cleaning Services: National Detail Pros. Draper , Utah

Jun 27 2017
Robert Bennett They charged me $40 for a service I didnt sing up for. They got my card because I ordered thier flashlight So. Jordan Utah Author: So. Jordan, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Robert Bennett So. Jordan, Utah

Jun 27 2017
Silver Diamond Management Cassandra CPNs, Credit Repair Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: Silver Diamond Management Internet

Jun 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department (Auto Assure) Deceptive Marketing of Aftermarket Vehicle Service Plan Plano Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Jun 27 2017
old american insurance I never requested this company they showed up as a debit to my checking acct,I called them at 8007336242 and asked them how they got my info--I dont check my checking account unless I have a problem so they started debiting my account on 6/15,17minn mineapolis Who's Account Is It???? Author: Sheffield lake, Ohio Insurance Agencies: old american insurance minn, Minnesota

Jun 27 2017
Getparts.US American Kar LLC Getparts.us would not take NO for an answer when I tried to cancel my order over the phone so I immediately called my bank and asked them to cancel my card. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: Getparts.US Internet

Jun 27 2017
Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Pretty much all including the ombudsman of Maine. Sanford Maine Author: North waterboro, Maine Consumer Services: Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Sanford, Maine

Jun 27 2017
scott messier/ Jason arthur running a phone room san diego California Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: scott messier san diego, California

Jun 27 2017
Painters Painting Solution Painter won't fix mistake Charlotte North Carolina Author: Matthews, North Carolina Personal Services: Painters Painting Solution Charlotte , North Carolina

Jun 27 2017
Transform Associates Inc Non payment for services rendered Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Property Management: Transform Associates Inc Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jun 26 2017
Edmund Black Credit -cupid Liar for CPN and Credit Repair Atlanta Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Edmund Black Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 26 2017
American General Contractors Total Scam and Ripoff Internet Author: Anonymous, Florida Builders & Contractors: American General Contractors Internet

Jun 26 2017
Campus Crossings at Ram's Pointe Fort Collins off campus housing.....unethical, unsafe and dishonest Ft collins Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Real Estate Services: Campus Crossings at Ram's Pointe Ft collins, Colorado

Jun 26 2017
PERFECT MONEY WALLET PERFECT MONEY PAYMENT WALLET MONEY TRANSFERS AND SAFE HAVEN FOR SCAMMERS TO MOVE THEIR FUNDS AROUND safety for the scammers to move their illgotten gains around the legal banking system Internet Author: BANGKOK, Financial Services: PERFECT MONEY WALLET Internet