Your Search | american payment services

Dec 01 2016
Lindy Adam - Austin Dog Whisperer CA Puppy Pal RanchLynn Adams Austin Dog Whisperer Austin dog trainer Austin Texas Author: Buda, Texas Animal Services: Lindy Adam - Austin Dog Whisperer Austin, Texas

Dec 01 2016
Ancestry by DNA This company intentionally deceives consumers by looking exactly like AncestryDNA Ohio
Author: Niles, Illinois Mail Order Services: Ancestry by DNA Internet

Dec 01 2016
William ONeil + Co $50,000 worth of damages/repairs/scratches to our brand new glass Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cleaning Services: Fish Window Cleaning Internet

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
American Home Shield Not Worth the Time or Expense Nationwide Author: Visalia, California Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
PROGRESSIVE MARINE SERVICES LABOR COST THREE TIMES OVER ESTIMATE. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Boat Marinas: PROGRESSIVE MARINE SERVICES St. Petersburg, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Keystone Classic Muscle Internet Author: Fondulac , Wisconsin Auto Advertising Services: Keystone Classic Muscle Internet

Dec 01 2016
Spectraforce Technologies Nikhil Jerath Scam Alert Raleigh North Carolina Author: St. Augustine, Florida Employment Services: Spectraforce Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 01 2016
Thompson Security, LLC Alexander Thompson Security Company, Intimidates Residents/Guest, Contract Not Honored Seattle/Bellevue/Renton/Federal Way Washington Author: Fife, Washington Security Services: Thompson Security, LLC Seattle, Washington

Dec 01 2016
M&R Productions DJ Marcus DJ Marcus Utah Scam, Dangerous Person, Unprofessional, Harrassing, Menacing, Alter Ego, Emotional Problems Utah Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah DJ Services: M&R Productions Internet

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Dec 01 2016
ADP Payroll Service Lilo Sison Customer Call Center Rep ADP Payroll charged us for a state tax fee that we hadn't expected. When the wire was returned, they cancelled our account. We tried to repay, but received no help from Liilo Sison, who was a very rude customer service rep. Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ADP Payroll Service Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Walmart.com Walmart, Walmart online services Never order from them online Arkansas Internet Author: Tonopah, Nevada Telephones: Walmart.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
24 hrfs 24hour field services chris dorpat ryan krutzig james lian non payment of funds that ive busted my butt to earn maple grove Minnesota Author: beloit, Wisconsin Property Management: 24 hrfs maple grove, Minnesota

Dec 01 2016
Janice McCarthy NMLS 1095767 American Residential LendingAmreslending American BancsharesSecurity National Mortgage CompanySunbelt FidelityNationwide Pre-Foreclosure ServicesEast Coast Fidelity SCAMMED CUSTOMER & FRADULENT PRACTICES (JANICE MCCARTHY NMLS 1095767) Fort Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Sunny Isles, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Janice McCarthy NMLS 1095767 Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
BenefitWallet BNY Mellon Benefit Wallet My Benefit Wallet RUN RUN RUN Pittsburg, PA Nationwide Report #1340807 Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Financial Services: BenefitWallet Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Ronnie Griffin Tried to fix my sub zero under the counter refrigerator drawers on March 17,2016. Author: Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina Electrical Services: Ronnie Griffin North Carolina,

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Dec 01 2016
Performant Recovery Performant / PerformantRac / Performant Recovery, Inc. / Diversified Collection Services / DCS Performant Embezzles TENS OF MILLIONS From the American People: How to Defend Yourself Livermore California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: Performant Recovery Livermore, California

Dec 01 2016
Lyft Refusal of payment of funds earned San Fransisco Nationwide Author: Escondido, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Adam Wheeler Tomblin Saloon Possible Embezzlement, Theft, Not Honoring Contract, Possible Sale what he has so he does not have to pay what he owes Tarkio Missouri Author: Wichita, Kansas Financial Services: Adam Wheeler Tarkio, Missouri

Nov 30 2016
Somersetoffshoreassetmanagement they are fraud company, i invest with them and they don't want to send my money back Tokyo
Author: Dubai, Other Financial Services: Somersetoffshoreassetmanagement Tokyo,

Nov 30 2016
colombiancupid colombiancupid.com The biggest mistake was assuming this company was honest. I should have checked it's reviews. I trusted them with my banking information and when it was time to cancel it was imposible. The USA phone number is invalid and when I email them about the fraudulent charge they claim that they can not do anything about it, knowingly the charge is fraudulent. Internet correction of company name Author: los Angeles, California Dating Services: colombiancupid Internet

Nov 30 2016
Avangatee services llc Scam/ fraud posed as a computer service provider. California
Author: Mississippi Computer Dealers: Avangatee services llc Internet

Nov 30 2016
Dominion pardons and waivers I was forced into a contract. I told them I could not pay right away. When I missed first deadline I informed them away ND they changed the dates on the contract. I could not make next payment so I informed them. They sent me a new contract. I decided tell them I would wait. They said ok. Next thing I know a collection agent was calling me. Now my xredit has an amount owing. I NEVER RECEIVED A SINGLE SERVICE FROM THEM. WHAT A DISGRACE. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Services: Dominion pardons and waivers Toronto, Ontario