replace

Your Search | american servicing company

Nov 27 2014
american agengies Joel Cohen job4u hoover material handling group this company sends you an email offering to pay to wrap your vehicle in monster drink advertising, a pay to drive program. They send you a large check of 3,940.50 to keep pay the wrap specialists..and its a fraud. money laundering scam. do not deposit into your account. Houston Texas
Author: Marcellus , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: american agengies Houston, Texas

2, Report #1191675

Nov 27 2014
Elan Maher Los Angeles, California - ‎Owner at American Floor Covering Center Los Angeles Internet Author: los angeles, California Builders & Contractors: Elan Maher Internet

3, Report #1191668

Nov 27 2014
Stylishplus Scam company that has robbed many people!!! Wan Chai, Hong Kong China Author: Switzerland, Clothing Stores: Stylishplus Internet

4, Report #1191630

Nov 26 2014
invies.com Scam company Billings Aurora co 80011 Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Appliances: invies.com Internet

5, Report #1191627

Nov 26 2014
candela corporation Patty Macias rude, unresponsive, worst company ever, tyrannical work environment, harrasment, over priced, unreliable irvine Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Home & Garden Stores: candela corporation Nationwide

6, Report #1191626

Nov 26 2014
Desert Sky Pest Control Company Is A complete Fraud-BEWARE Glendale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Pest Control: Desert Sky Pest Control Glendale , Arizona

7, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

Nov 26 2014
JSM Consulting of USA / Davis and Associates / Michael Mell / Kevin (did a search for this company- found them on your site) Beltsville Maryland Author: Taneytown, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: JSM Consulting of USA Beltsville, Maryland

9, Report #1191539

Nov 26 2014
rejuvious offer company offered a trial sample of their cream for 5.95 then charged me 87.67 twice Jackson Wyoming Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Eye Care: rejuvious offer Jackson, Wyoming

10, Report #1191516

Nov 26 2014
MATRIX Health Company STALKS Next Possible Customers!!! DALLAS TEXAS Author: Georgia Home HealthCare: MATRIX Health Nationwide

11, Report #1191507

Nov 26 2014
pcexperts247 Sham service company Internet Author: Parker, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: pcexperts247 Internet

12, Report #1191494

Nov 26 2014
Live Career Company practices false advertising on pricing - charges more than advertised San Francisco California Author: Wauconda, Illinois Questionable Activities: Live Career San Francisco, California

13, Report #1191487

Nov 26 2014
OCWEN - anti-American co., plz i have record of them ripping off me and pushing me to give up condo in pittsburgh, pa phoenix, az Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

14, Report #1191468

Nov 25 2014
Physicians Choice Billing Service Quasi Medical Billing Company Liberty Lake Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Physicians Choice Liberty Lake, Washington

15, Report #1191465

Nov 25 2014
Credit Score Kings Corwin Shorter, CLS SMOOTH This company will steal your money like they did to us. Seattle Washington Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Credit Score Kings Seattle, Washington

16, Report #1191463

Nov 25 2014
d'Hotel Supplies Nilay Better Trust Chines company than this company d' Hotel Supplies please make no mistake to give him money New jersey New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Interior Decorators: d'Hotel Supplies Nationwide

17, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

18, Report #1191430

Nov 25 2014
Entrust Energy De Shante Dunning Scam Utility Company Houston Texas Author: Hazel Crest, Illinois Utility Companies: Entrust Energy Houston, Texas

19, Report #1191418

Nov 25 2014
COAST GUARD SAFETY JEFFERY ADAM CALL'S HIMSELF A DIPLOMAT ,DELIVERY GUY, STATING SENT HIM MONEY OF $500.00USD FOR FEE'S OF BOXES OR HE WILL REPORT IT TO HIS COMPANY. Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: coast guard Safety Internet

20, Report #1191390

Nov 25 2014
American Real Estate Idols phone disconnected, does not return emails Las Vegas Nevada Author: Milford, Connecticut Advertising / Deceptive: American Real Estate Idols Las Vegas, Nevada

21, Report #1190987

Nov 25 2014
mynewmaid report this company Dallas Texas Author: Texas Court Judges: mynewmaid Dallas, Texas

22, Report #1191346

Nov 25 2014
Midwest Lender Serrvices MLS untrue website, not experienced, not affiliated with any recovery organizations, not properly licensed or insured, nothing but a forwarding company. nationwide Nationwide Author: Anywhere, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Midwest Lender Serrvices Nationwide

23, Report #1191343

Nov 25 2014
http://www.assurant.com http://www.assurant.com most unstable and unreliable insurance company we ever had in US Florida Nationwide Author: Florida Legal Services: http://www.assurant.com Nationwide

24, Report #1191331

Nov 25 2014
Roadrunner auto transport shady ripoff company Bethpage New York and  Nationwide Author: sterling heights, Michigan Shipping Companies: Roadrunner auto transport Nationwide

25, Report #1191328

Nov 25 2014
All Services Movers Mike from all services movers ALERT FRAUD COMPANY Houston Texas Author: chula vista , California Moving Companies: All Services Movers Houston, Texas