Your Search | american sewing and vacuum center

26, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

27, Report #1319070

Jul 26 2016
Stephen L. Benoit Moose Hill Development, Dan Benoit, Tiffany Benoit Stephen L. Benoit's deceptive and unfair business practices damage unsuspecting families East Sandwich Massachusetts Additional rip-off report here Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Stephen L. Benoit East Sandwich, Massachusetts

28, Report #1319065

Jul 26 2016
american home warranty AHS absolutely there should be a lawsuit gilbert arizona Author: Arizona Home Warranty Companies: american home warranty Nationwide

29, Report #1319044

Jul 26 2016
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Modified Whole Life Policy purchased for child 7 years old by grandparent -applicant. Company will not discuss policy changes about the anniversary premium increase. Parent has paid for premiums 18 years. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

30, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

31, Report #1319056

Jul 26 2016
Alliant Energy No one EVER answers the phone and automated callback DOESN'T!! Madison - Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Utility Companies: Alliant Energy Internet

32, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

33, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

34, Report #1319030

Jul 26 2016
Frontier Airlines Frontier iAirlines: Lies and Deception run Rampant Denver Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Airlines: Frontier Airlines Denver, Colorado

35, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

36, Report #1319039

Jul 26 2016
American independent insurance company Corporate shysters Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: American independent insurance company Conshohocken , Pennsylvania

37, Report #1319035

Jul 26 2016
DoingSales.com Adrienne Menden Adrienne Menden this chick scammed my company $5k and said she was going to growth hack my business. She just took the money and ran. She is a known scammer. She knows nothing but how to put semi nude pics for teens. Stay away from her. Waste of time. Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Computer Fraud: DoingSales.com Adrienne Menden Houston, Texas

38, Report #1319026

Jul 26 2016
Samantha Jackson Weddings Samantha Jackson Hosted bridal fair then canceled event and kept money paid for both. Miramar Beach, Florida Florida Author: Ft Walton Beach, Florida Wedding Services: Samantha Jackson Weddings Internet

Jul 26 2016
Palm Beach Jewelry Seta Corporation I returned some perfume that I did not want and they returned it back to me. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Brownstown, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Palm Beach Jewelry FL

40, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
Steve Nash fitness world Steve Nash fitness. World big scammer Steve Nash fitness world is a big scammer bi aware of the they are like hungry dogs they trick you when signing the contract and you realize after your contract ends here is the trick come to play they'll charge you even tough the contact ends and they never stop until you go back to cancel which has to be 45 days ahead so good luck with this b*** s*** company Vancouver Burnaby Author: Burnaby, Adult Care Facilities: Steve Nash fitness world Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Social Security Disability Advocates Social Security Disability Benefits(they use multiple names, and multiple phone numbers, NEVER on the internet) I receive text messages daily. Each text has a new phone number. Can't get off list, I tried, they increase call frequency. New York or New Jersey somewhere Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: Social Security Disability Advocates Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
USPS HAZELWOOD, MO MAIL DISTRIBUTION CENTER HAZELWOOD Missouri Additional information Author: New York, New York United States Postal Service: USPS HAZELWOOD, Missouri

Jul 26 2016
Jd Reservations Scam Artist!! They will rip you off and offer false information Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Resorts: Jd Reservations Nationwide

45, Report #1319014

Jul 26 2016
UStrustloan Tried to get $3000 from me but they failed and they messed up my bank account. Austin Texas Author: lanham, Maryland Banks: UStrustloan Austin, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Paypal.com PayPal Inc. PayPal is unlawfully withholding $9000 paid to me via the selling of a product on eBay.com. Paypal harassed me and illegally forced me for a credit check. San Jose, CA. Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Paypal.com Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Consumers Kitchen And Bath Franklin Square, NY Worst Choice I have Ever Made !!! Franklin Square New York Author: West Hempstead, New York Kitchens: Consumers Kitchen And Bath Franklin Square, New York

Jul 26 2016
Worthpoint.com Worthpoint Corporation Deceptive Advertising and Billing Practices! Atlanta Georgia Author: Telephone, Texas Auctions: Worthpoint.com Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 26 2016
Realtystore.com LOOKED FOR HOMES FOR SALE ONE TIME, AND THE REALTY STORE IS STILL CHARGING TO MY CREDIT CARD $49.60 per month. even after i asked them to cancel. GOLETA CA. Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Communications & Networking: Realtystore.com Internet

Brown College Scammed me out of 32,000$ Mendota heights Minnesota
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Brown College Mendota heights , Minnesota