Your Search | american truck group

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
mts truck repair service 24 hour truck and tire repair service scam, want money code up front, don't show up for any type of service on your trailer or truck raleigh nc Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: mts truck repair service Internet

Jun 26 2016
Endurance Vehicle Protection Denied claim or truck after covered part failed and did more damage Northbrook Ill Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Endurance Vehicle Illinois

Jun 26 2016
Herbies Auto Sales Sold us a truck that broke down and fell apart the day after we bought it Greeley Colorado Warranty? Author: Log Lane Village, Colorado Auto Dealers: Herbies Auto Sales Greeley Colorado, Colorado

Jun 25 2016
American Truck Group Disabled Veteran Stranded Gulfport Mississippi Author: Chicago, Illinois Truck Rentals: American Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jun 25 2016
Colorado Property Management Group Bad management Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Home Owner Associations: Colorado Property Management Group Internet

Jun 25 2016
standard motor group Geoffrey hall William paige brandy edwards Stole my car Los Angeles, California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: standard motor group Internet

Jun 25 2016
Apple, Inc. Deceptive, cunning, untrustworthy, fraudulent, greedy, unprofessional, anti-American Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Apple, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Been ripping truck drivers off for years. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Jackson, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Hertz The Hertz Corporation Unauthorized Charge to my Account Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Has the American dream of home ownership become a nightmare? Chicago, Illinois Nationwide
Author: LONG BEACH, California Financial Services: Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Achieve Gea LLC , MXPX Tech Co. LLC, Global Investment Group, INVX Global Realty LLC The head of this scam is the con artist name Aldo Nestor Marchena, a peruvian national, this thief is not alone he has partners in different countries of South America, Bolivia, Argentina, Belize and of course in PERU , where he works with MOISES URMAN BULLON a con artist with 74 years of experience, which I know his modis operandis, he rents expensive properties in posh neigbourghoods, he does not paid the rent, and make belived that he lives in wealth because he has his investments with a great banquer and financial adviser by the name of ALDO MARCHENA , this way he captures money, for the investments located in the USA, The con artist MOISES URMAN BULLOS takes about 20% Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Miami,

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Voova Group Pattaya TraderKiss RadioVoova Digital Submitted fraudulent documents to Thai immigration, never makes payroll on time, lies to everyone Pattaya Internet Thailand Author: Mililani, Hawaii Advertising Agencies: Voova Group Internet

Jun 23 2016
Broel law Group Eric Broel, Stan Faulkner Malpractice, Gross Negligence, Incompetence, Overbilled Marietta Georgia Author: Doraville, Georgia Lawyers: Broel law Group Marietta, Georgia

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
Emporium.com Pacific Credit Group LLC Emporium Retail Group LLC Emporium.com Scam/Fraud Identity Theft/ Will not send products/ Home-based business Los Angeles California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: emporium.com Los Angeles, California

Jun 23 2016
TLC Resorts Vacation Club Allen Marketing Group Ripoff DOES Not Disclose All Information, No contact information, Cost more than they tell you over the phone, Do not FULLY Disclose over the phone Cedar City Utah Author: Atlanta, California Travel Companies: TLC Resorts Vacation Club Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Fast move inc. I called for a quote they gave a quote for 1100 dollars wen they load the truck it went up to 1700 dollars they lied to me they told me 3 to 5 businesses days for delivery  Nationwide Author: Spring hill, Florida Abusive Children: Fast move inc. Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Moringa Group - Mr Tienie Myburgh Chairman Fake Moringa Seller Nelspruit Internet
Fred is lying and faked this claim Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Medical Supplies: Moringa Group Internet

Jun 23 2016
Power Home Remodeling Group UNWILLING TO PROVIDE TRANSACTION DETAILS Chester Pennsylvania Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Home Improvements: Power Home Remodeling Group Chester, Pennsylvania

Jun 22 2016
The Advancement Group, Ruben Ledesma Jr., Sachse Texas He lied and stole my retirement money from my 401K account for his own personal gain. Sachse Texas Author: Texas Investment Brokers: The Advancement Group Sachse, Texas

Jun 22 2016
Elite Resort Group Reba Mangement Late Fee Rip-Off Hilton Head South Carolina Author: SNELLVILLE, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Elite Resort Group Hilton Head, South Carolina

Jun 22 2016
REM Marketing Group Rafael Madrigal or Luis Helmer We are a company from India, Rafael Madrigal from REM Marketing Group (http://remmarketingseo.wix.com/remmarketingseo) hired us to design a magento site for them.  Miami Florida Internet Thank you Author: Lucknow, Illinois Internet Fraud: REM Marketing Group Internet