Your Search | american truck group

Aug 23 2016
Association Management Group Earl Feuer business owner Unfair business practices resulting in revolving fines/penalties Carlsbad California Author: Cardiff, California Property Management: Association Management Group Carlsbad, California

Aug 23 2016
Avis Budget group Brainless company steals from their customers, who quickly become former customers Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget group Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Waller truck co They will cheat you anyway possible Excelsior Springs Missouri Author: fort worth, Texas Trucking Companies: Waller truck co Excelsior Springs , Missouri

Aug 23 2016
Monteva Aviation Group Accepted our PO and money but never sent the parts or refunded us!! Montreal Quebec Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Monteva Aviation Group Montreal, Quebec

Aug 23 2016
Vidanta Group Timeshare Scam Internet Author: New York, New York Timeshare Rentals: Vidanta Group Internet

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
American Web Loan Loan Shark, Deceptive Practices, Harrassment Oklahoma, OK Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Loans: American Web Loan Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
PowerShotDigital When I called to complain, the person I talked to was rude Brooklyn New York Author: American Fork, Utah Cameras & Video: PowerShotDigital Brooklyn NY, ,

Aug 23 2016
beachcomber.net beachcomber host This hosting company was bought by Cloud Equity Group. I have been double billed, have no access to email or websites and tech support and sales does NEVER contact you back. After 15 emails, phone calls, I gor no response, no help..This company should be closed down and charges pressed against all parties involved. This company MUST BE AVOIDED at all costs. I have started litigation ny ny Author: 07601, New Jersey Internet Services: beachcomber.net Internet

Aug 23 2016
autoanything paypal I bought as advertised 1x Eibach Pro-Truck Lowering Kit at the reduced price of $81.59 but when i received the box it was nothing like what was advertised!!! Internet
Author: sanford, Florida Auto Parts: autoanything Internet

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

College Funding Group College Funding Claremont  California
Author: Pomona, California Colleges and Universities: College Funding Group Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Premium Finance Sold a truck with a bad engine for 17k won't honor warranty Costa Mesa California Author: Moreno valley, California Auto Dealers: Premium Finance Costa Mesa , California

Aug 22 2016
Bitwine The community is a total con!!BEWARE of this place particularly ...the people working here are a part of a group and will try to threaten you if u deny paying them for the scam or try to stop payment or ask for refund..they threaten u mentally,and also t SCAMMERS and MONEY EXTRACTORS BY FORCE !! Internet Author: California Religious Groups: Bitwine Internet

40, Report #122030

Aug 22 2016
CIT Lease Finance Group - ripoff, fraud, lying, rude receptionists, uneducated agents Berkeley California Author: Oakland, California Corrupt Companies: CIT Lease Finance Group Berkeley, California

Aug 22 2016
American RV Company $7.77 shipping comes sometime!! Rude Customer service AZUSA California I was not hostile until Held Hostage Author: Severn, Maryland Specialty Stores: American RV Company AZUSA, California

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group CIT Financial ripoff Attempting to collect $3000 after I returned the equipment I leased almost a year ago, threatening to garnishe my wages. Chicago Illinois Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
DragonStep Foundation Franz Dragonstep, Frank Dragonstep, Jose Arnau Foundation claiming to be a Trade Group in the EU; which they are NOT! Lichtenstein Lichtenstein Author: new york, New York Financial Services: DragonStep Foundation Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists Livingston and at one time in Chicago New Jersey CIT is a party to the scam Author: SANTA MONICA, CA Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Livingston, New Jersey

Aug 20 2016
Autoplex2000 Craig turtle I was having doubts about buying a car so the sales dude lied to me saying I have a 7 day grace period on buying a car so I tried to return it a few days later and the lady told me it was all a lie Lake charles Louisiana Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: Autoplex2000 Lake charles, Louisiana

Aug 20 2016
ELITE AUTO TRANSPORT / TOWN AUTO TRANSPORT / Looks like repeat same, same price quote $697, you pay down payment $185 and told to pay $512 when delivered. Truck company says pay $700 at delivery or we put in storage BOCA RATON Florida Author: SPARKS , Nevada Auto Transporters: ELITE AUTO TRANSPORT / TOWN AUTO TRANSPORT / BOCA RATON, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Bling Group, BlingTrend Blind Trend, BlingTrend, blingtrends SCAM/FRAUDULENT/FAKE GOODS SOLD SAN DIEGO California Internet
Author: brisbane, Jewelry Stores: Bling Group, BlingTrend Internet

Aug 19 2016
Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group / Menuprintnow Menu Print Now Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group Be Warned Buyers of advertising Clyde North Carolina Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group / Menuprintnow Clyde, North Carolina

Aug 19 2016
First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman is messing with my credit rating, ripoff Woodland Hills California Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agencies: First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman Woodland Hills, California