AMERICAN TRUCK SHOWROOMS LOUIE NORMAND JR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: american truck showrooms louie normand jr
There may be more specific results for "american truck showrooms louie normand jr"
For more specific results for "american truck showrooms louie normand jr"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
elite auto logistics Elite Auto Logistics David Johnathon Powell David Johnathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton truck damaged in transport happy valley Oregon Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Transporters: elite auto logistics happy valley, Oregon

Aug 19 2017
Traxxas Arthur I sent my xmaxx truck that had a factory recall to them they said they shipped it back to me but I have never received anything from them and now they say to bad not our problem McKinney Texas Author: Forks, Washington Hobby Shops: Traxxas Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Suburban Framers Daniel Kloshen Daniel Justin Kloshen Jr Contractor Stole Money and never started project! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Suburban Framers Daniel Kloshen Mckeesport, Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Dennis Bostic JR Dennis Bostic Dennis Bostic JR from VA is a menace for real Fairfax Virginia Author: Fairfax, Virginia Computer Programmers: Dennis Bostic JR Fairfax, Virginia

Aug 18 2017
Drive now Drive now trucks, buy here pay here,  Sold a lemon Bennettsville South Carolina Author: Blenheim, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Drive now Bennettsville , South Carolina

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Brandt Auto Brokers Richard and Todd Brandt Rip off Artist and lied about car contract Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Brandt Auto Brokers Marietta, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Upside down in your vehicle loan Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
American Mint, BLACMAILING & HASSMENT METHODS IN USE TO EXTRACT MONEY IN FRAUDULANTLY! MECHANICSBURB,PA 17055 Pennsylvania Author: YPSILANTI, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: American Mint, MECHANICSBURB,PA 17055, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
The American Institute Of Education very slow electrologist, barely removed any hairs from my face, ripped me off, four ,4, hours wasted for nothing, i am not going back there Tustin California Author: Los Angeles, California Skin Care: The American Institute Of Education Tustin, California

Aug 16 2017
Walnut Valley Cowboys Walnut Valley Cowboys FootballJunior All American League Non-Profit Oranization took advantage of us Walnut California Author: POMONA, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Walnut Valley Cowboys Internet

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Visited Mr. Gilchrist, He showed me respect, was polite and Fixed the situation we had. I appreciate his decision to do the right thing. Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 16 2017
American Fighter Clothing Cheap Clothing And Horrible Customer Service Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada On-Line Stores: American Fighter Clothing Internet

Aug 16 2017
North American Chimney & Gutter Constant harassment by telemarketers Bay Shore New York Author: New Haven, Connecticut Maintenance Companies: North American Chimney & Gutter Bay Shore, New York

Aug 15 2017
Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc David K. Poor Customer service and down talk you like your nothing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Jaber's Auto & Truck Sales Still Missing My Tags & Plates Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Jaber's Auto & Truck Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Gregory B Maxon Maldonado, Gregory B Maxon Maldonado, Maldonado Medical LLC, ANMM LLC, Pantheon Global Holdings LLC, GBCS LLC, Atlantis Medical Technologies LLC, American Surgical Development LLC Con Artist - Patent Infringement Fraud Phoenix Arizona Exploitation of patients and insurance carriers for out of network bennifits Phoenix Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Gregory B Maxon Maldonado Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Bruce Roznos Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Paul at Arrow Truck Sales of Tampa Lemon Truck False DOT Inspection Fradulant Liars Won't Honor Contract Warranty Or Repairs Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Jacksonville , Florida

Aug 15 2017
Range Rover of Paramus / Brock Sanders - GM of Sales Bad Customer Service Paramus NJ
Misleading statement Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Range Rover of Paramus Paramus,