Your Search | american truck showrooms louie normand jr

Oct 13 2016
American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Sent me wired money, I was to get ITunes cards and then call in numbers for specific amounts, checked internet for reviews and they were good for this company, told this would get my credit number elevated, this was done 2x for total of 5000 dollars Chicago Illinois Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Chicago, Illinois

Oct 13 2016
American Home Shield AHS Unresponsive, deceptive advertising, Impossible to contact service department waited 5 times for more than 2 hours during business hours. Numbers you do get only take orders for new repairs. Without refrigerator for 10 weeks! Letters to Corporate office and General Inquiries addresses are never answered. Company is a RIP OFF. Pflugerville Nationwide Author: Pflugerville, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
American Lending Hub Nick Johnson and Alex Maxwell They had me pay for insurance because of bad credit then deposited counterfeit checks into my account. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Loans: American Lending Hub Internet

Oct 12 2016
velasquez mufflers they charged me never fix my suv now i have to pay for a tow truck to tow it from there West Chicago Illinois Author: West Chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Velasquez mufflers west chicago, IL

Oct 12 2016
ASAP AMERICAN STANDARD AUTO PROTECTION DO NOT RECOMMEND Wilmington Delaware Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Auto Warranty: ASAP Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 11 2016
Uhaul Uhaul Storage and Truck Rental Abuse Bad Attitude Terrible Customer Service Frustration Poughkeepsie New York Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Storage & Self Storage: Uhaul Poughkeepsie, New York

Oct 11 2016
C1 truck driver training springfield Mo, driver solutions, Matt Carroll What a joke, the trucks are 10 to 15 years old, most of the instructors could care less if you pass or fail. Springfield Missouri Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Driving Schools: C1 truck driver training springfield Mo, driver solutions, Matt Carroll Missouri

Oct 10 2016
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Dishonest, Customer's issue or problem is irrelevant,Request for a supervisor/manager you will not get one,Hidden deals between contractor and First American, Non covered charges are hidden First American will not inform you about the non coverage, the contractor informs you of the non covered items, Employ 2nd english speaking reps so you the consumer cannot understand whats being said and the reps are rude,do not cross the reps or your claim will not go through, buyer beware on big ticket items, Santa Rosa California Author: phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
aliabab alibaba has taken me for $15k san mateo Internet Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: aliabab Internet

Oct 10 2016
Greenwave Truck Stop employees need to be trained every time I have been in there to get a cash advance for fleet or a efs check none of them have known what to do and on the advance they say I don't have the money on there when I know it's there so I end up having to go all the way to lawnville rd.  westal internet Author: Rockwood, Tennessee Food Stores: Greenwave Truck Stop Internet

Oct 09 2016
American Gun Association Bundeling Austin Texas Hello Ralph Author: Boone, North Carolina Sporting Goods: American Gun Association Austin , Texas

Oct 09 2016
Maaco auto paint Worst experience ever Clearwater Florida Author: Largo, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Maaco auto paint Clearwater , Florida

Oct 09 2016
CAPITALONE AUTO FINANCE Capitalone repossession without notice.Laws should prevent certain repossessions. I'm extremely concerned with Capitalone actions and the state trooper that assisted in the operation of towing. Piano Texas And you did nothing wrong....right? Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: CAPITALONE AUTO FINANCE Piano , Texas

Oct 08 2016
Anchor House Search American Standard Online I used to work there in the call center LOMPOC California Author: Lompoc, California Realtors: Anchor House Search Internet

Oct 08 2016
C&k auto brokers Horrible hortible service Campbelton rd, atl ga Georgia Author: Forest park, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: C&k auto brokers Georgia
43, Report #1331977

Oct 06 2016
Green Line Relocation and Systems American Relocation LLC Hiding fees, ripping off, harassing, threatening and ruining stuff Baltimore Maryland Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: Green Line Relocation and Systems Baltimore, Maryland
44, Report #1331962

Oct 06 2016
American Eagle Furniture N.J. defective mateiral used to make my furniture Elizabeth New Jersey
Author: phila, Pennsylvania Furniture Manufactures: American Eagle Furniture Elizabeth, New Jersey
45, Report #1331912

Oct 06 2016
Thrifty moving gave me an itemized estimate for moving items from Oklahoma to Florida. AFter loading my items on the truck I was told I would owe 60 % more due to wardrobe boxes not disclosed by me. Keep in mind that I paid extra and was told Fraud, bait and switch, changing the story, lies, disrespect for the consumer, called me a liar, unreachable, Dallas Texas Author: Seffner , Florida Moving Companies: Thrifty moving Dallas, Texas
46, Report #1331906

Oct 06 2016
American Freight Furniture Beware you will NOT be told that all sales are final. Indianapolis Indiana Why?? Author: edinburgh, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: American Freight Furniture Indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 05 2016
Greatwide American Trans Freight Mary Burroughs This person threatened to not use our company for further business although we had no written contract and she was very unprofessional. Like we would ever want to do business with her again. Langhome Pennsylvania Author: Miami, Florida Work Place Bullies: Greatwide American Trans Freight Langhome, Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia