AMERICAN CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: american credit
There may be more specific results for "american credit"
For more specific results for "american credit"
Showing 26-50 of 159,705 Found Reports For more specific results for "american credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1401958

Sep 23 2017
Belle and Mims International Consulting Group Stealing from Start-ups Looking for Funding Memphis Tennessee Documented Proof of Belle and Mims' Scam Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Investment Brokers: Belle and Mims International Consulting Group Memphis, Tennessee

27, Report #1401926

Sep 23 2017
Cortez esential oils Charged my card for coconut oil I never ordered. Scottsdale Arizona Author: New Bern, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cortez esential oils Scottsdale, Arizona

28, Report #1401920

Sep 23 2017
software-UC.com TWEAKB SAINT-LAURENT QC I was charged $ 29.95 without my okay!! Internet Author: oakhurst, California Credit Card Fraud: software-UC.com Internet

29, Report #1401908

Sep 23 2017
American National Recovery Group Inc This company is trying to collect $2081.40 for registration & license fees for a 2003 Saturn which I owned when I moved to Derby, CT in Sept 2005 and registered with the CT DMV. I moved to Queen Creek, AZ in August 2007, registered and paid fees to the AZ DMV. I lived in Queen Creek, AZ from Aug 2007 through 12/30/2015 when I moved to my current address in Mesa, AZ where I still live. I purchased and still own a 2008 Saturn Vue in January 2008 and it has always been registered in AZ. I do not owe any money to the State of CT. Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: American National Recovery Group Inc Matamoras, Pennsylvania

30, Report #1401906

Sep 23 2017
GLD*SVCGS. COM I was led to the site to pay a dollar for a credit report that was supposed to be free but they ended up taking $29.95 off my card twice without my permission Internet
you should call 855-421-9615 Author: METTER, Georgia Credit Services: GLD*SVCGS. COM Internet

31, Report #1401903

Sep 23 2017
Look Flawless Today Fraudulently charged credit card Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Beauty Salons: Look Flawless Today Internet

Sep 23 2017
American Cosigners LLC (Affiliated with Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation) They refused to give me my 2296.00 refund for cosigning services that weren't completed. Louisville (Chesterfield, San Francisco also) Kentucky Missouri, California
John Stevenson's Lies Author: Kennewick , Washington Realtors: American Cosigners LLC Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
Capital One Credit Card Sneaky practices Nationwide Author: Euclid, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
Belmont petroleum corp Lansing ohio Author: Yorkville, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Abusive Parents: Belmont petroleum corp Internet

Sep 23 2017
Lexington Law Credit Repair Destroyed my credit because I believed their lies Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Sep 23 2017
American HomePatient; Lincare Holdings 19 Months of Company Errors and Harassment Clearwater Florida Author: Robinson, Texas Medical Supplies: American HomePatient Clearwater, Florida

Sep 23 2017
American Medical Experts (AME) did not provide ethical or adequate service Washington District of Columbia Author: Stateline, Nevada Medical Expert Witnesses: American Medical Experts Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 23 2017
Sagestream, LLC Reported Slanderous And Misleading Information About Me San Diego Cailfornia Author: Rockville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Sagestream, LLC Internet

Sep 23 2017
Rev Boost This company has a great scam going. They let you think you are getting a trial offer for $4.95, then follow up with one billing of $94.67 at the end of the trial, and 2 weeks later bill you again for $94.67. They refuse to give you credit, but luckily it's on a credit card, so I'll dispute it, and let everyone know what a rip-off this company is. Incidentally, if you go to Amazon you can get a 30 supply for about $39. Savannah Georgia Author: Naples, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Rev Boost Savannah, Georgia

Sep 22 2017
Advancible Technology CS This Co.advertised they would send me a bottle of CBD oil for the shipping costs of less than 5 dollars. Now they have taken between $69.99 and another charge of $79.99 to my credit card. I did not authorize these amounts from my card to be deducted. This is a total scam Co. Can someone please HELP me with this????? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Joliet, Illinois Lawyers: Advancible Technology CS Internet

Sep 22 2017
Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Debit amount of $14.82 showed up on my bank account, never did business with them...ever. Fairfield New Jersey Author: Hawthorne, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Fairfield, New Jersey

Sep 22 2017
Advanceable Technology, LLC Essential Oils This company made an unauthorized charge on my credit card and will not answer the phone. Scottldale Arizona Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, LLC Scottldale, Arizona

Sep 22 2017
Vividermix Products LLC advertise free trail just pay shipping two weeks later $89.95 and $79.95 was charged to my credit card. Clearwater Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Skin Care: Vividermix Clearwater, Florida

Sep 22 2017
Jullen skin care advanced facial serum Hvl*pearly feel A 4.95 trial turned out to them charging my credit card 89.75 3 times and 49.36 without my knowledge and i kept sending the product back not knowing i had been subscribed Costa Mesa California Author: Montrose, Iowa Skin Care: Jullen skin care advanced facial serum Costa Mesa, California

Sep 22 2017
 Expressvitals.com I emailed them to check on my birth certificate order and according to this person Robert S. I was sent 5 emails telling me what to do next. I checked my inbox and there were no such emails. He then told me to check my spam/junk folder and I did that. There were no emails there either. I then cancelled the order but apparently I can't according to their stupid rules! So now I have a charge on my credit card which I can't clear. Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Internet Fraud: Expressvitals.com Internet

Sep 22 2017
Maximum Fusion Endo Oil charged my credit card for product and never received the product. Called number and only got answer machine. No one would answer. 1st call waited 45 minutes then they hung up phone on me. 2nd call lasted 35 minutes and still no one answered. Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Bark River, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Maximum Fusion Scottsdal, Arizona

Sep 22 2017
GFW*3GLDSCR.COM They took $39.90 off of My debit card yesterday and today Dont know Internet Author: Hopkinsville, Kentucky Credit Reporting Agencies: GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Internet

Sep 22 2017
National Credit Solutions Charged me $950.00 down and $99.00 a month with the promise of fixing my credit well that turned out to be a lie I have tried numerous times to call or reach them by email to no sucess the number goes straight to a disconnect sound and no one has answered my emails . McKinney Texas Author: Willis, Texas Credit & Debt Services: National Credit Solutions McKinney , Texas

Sep 22 2017
Stripe, Inc locked account no phone support San Mateo CA Internet Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stripe, Inc Internet

Sep 22 2017
mygate.name myprocessing.cc  Be Very Careful This is scam company ask you to pay $1500 Setup fee Internet Author: Santa ana, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: mygate.name Internet