AMERICAN POETS SOCIETY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: american poets society
There may be more specific results for "american poets society"
For more specific results for "american poets society"
Showing 26-50 of 17,710 Found Reports For more specific results for "american poets society"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 11 2017
American Traffic Solutions Un-American Traffic Solutions Without my consent they tried to bill my credit card Mesa Arizona Author: Seattle, Washington Toll Booth Cashiers: American Traffic Solutions Mesa, Arizona

May 10 2017
American Car Center Gallatin Pike, Madison and Bell st, Nashville Dream isa real Nightmare Madison Tennessee Author: Tennessee, Tennessee Auto Dealers: American Car Center Madison, Tennessee

May 10 2017
First American Loans Steve Johnson, Senior Loan Manager I was looking for a loan, he told me I was approved for a 5,000.00 loan repayment of 155./36months Internet Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Financial Services: First American Loans Internet

May 09 2017
American Trades Institute of Dallas ATI Career Center, Now closed, Feeling cheated Dallas Texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: American Trades Institute of Dallas Dallas, Texas

May 09 2017
American Cash Advance Jack Foster They took 2900.00 and promised a loan or refund i got neither one new york new york Author: Taylorsville, North Carolina Loans: American Cash Advance Internet

31, Report #1372095

May 08 2017
American Intercontinental University AIU Rip-off Internet Author: Georgetown, Texas Colleges and Universities: American Intercontinental University Internet

32, Report #1371977

May 08 2017
American cash awards John Marshall 949-482-6631. & 979-217-8138 Fake lottery... Multiple calls...Cash prize and car Unknown Nationwide CA Author: macomb, Oklahoma Financial Services: American cash awards Nationwide

May 06 2017
American Sentry Solar They charged waqy to much Bel air Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Building Services: American Sentry Solar Bel air, Maryland

May 06 2017
Derma Folia Parisian GlowSkinCare TrialTotalHealth Company used false advertisement to scam people Nationwide Author: American Fork, Utah Skin Care: Derma Folia Nationwide

May 06 2017
American Af AAF Nation Holiday Fury Sent wrong item - won't return money or exchange Germantown Maryland Author: Bluefield, West Virginia Internet Fraud: American Af AAF Nation Germantown, Maryland

May 05 2017
American Express collection calls from a bankrupt business that was not mine Internet Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Credit Reporting Agencies: American Express Internet

May 04 2017
American Express Serve American Express, AMEX Scam artist, Rip off, thief Dallas Texas You Expect What? Author: Springfield, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Serve Nationwide

May 04 2017
American sweepstakes publishers po box12954 Kansas City ks, 66112-2954 Wants 12 fee for 1,000,000 dollars for sweepstakes Kansas city Kansas Author: shelby, Ohio Questionable Activities: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide

May 04 2017
American home4rent I am unable to contact anyone to get a payout ...I am constantly being charge for extra fees Schaumburg Nationwide Author: hazelcrest, Illinois Real Estate Services: American home4rent Nationwide

May 04 2017
Balmer And Kalt Posing as an American company, but goods are manufactured and shipped from China Internet Author: New York, New York Jewelry Stores: Balmer And Kalt Internet

May 03 2017
American hope resourses I was looking for housing. Before i could find anything a third party program popped up wanting ke pay more. To get membership to help me locate housing. Assistance. Ithey were suposed to cancel my membership and insted they charged me another minth fees. And still havent received any assistance nor notice of cancelation. They charged me for services i never received and when trying to call to ask about cancelation i can only reach automated message asking to leave a mmessage. Internet Author: Springfield mo, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: American hope resourses Internet

May 03 2017
American Global Liquidators Eva Rivera Total bogus liquidaors Author: Brandon, Mississippi Dead Beat Customers: American Global Liquidators Nationwide

May 02 2017
American Residential Warranty American protection plan fake insurance company , rude , nasty , uneducated, sham , liars ! Boca Raton Florida, Author: Fontana , California Warranty Companies: American Residential Warranty FL

May 01 2017
Justfly.com United Airlines and American Airlines I was sold trip insurance when I booked with justfly.com. Now they tell me it was only good for 24 hours after my purchase! I need to cancel. I need the money desperately. It gets worse. Nationwide Author: Naco, Alabama Airline Companies: Justfly.com Nationwide

May 01 2017
FundzNetwork American Companies RIPPING OFF American Entrepreneurs Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Loans: FundzNetwork Internet

Apr 29 2017
American Home Shield Beware of American Home Shield: 5 weeks without a working refrigerator and counting. Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
American Dreams Corporation,  This person John Miller badge #4611JM gave me a claim number & pay control # claimed I won millions to be delivered today by federal Express wanting $599.00 for mercedes benz to come across state line. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: American Dreams Corporation Prescott, Arizona

Apr 28 2017
American honda finance Honda Leasing scam Nationwide Author: Edmonds, Washington Car Financing: American honda finance Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
American Vacations Yucatan Solsan I too was scam by this company who I thought was a credible company. I bought a vacation package and I was told that I would have to call the hotel to make reservations. I can not contact the company because the number I have has been disconnected. Scam! Not sure Internet Author: GREENWOOD, South Carolina Travel Agencies: American Vacations Yucatan Solsan Internet

Apr 27 2017
American Sentry Solar Conned me into spending 10,000.00 more for my Solar then any other company Pikesville Maryland Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Builders & Contractors: American Sentry Solar Bel Air, Maryland