Your Search | american puppy club

Jul 15 2014
City of Reno Andy Bass Why 22 American Veterans Kill Themselves Every Day Reno NV Author: Reno, Nevada Government Worker: City of Reno Andy Bass Reno, Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
ibuypower american future technologies The built & shipped me a defective $2000 computer El Monte California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Manufaturers: ibuypower El Monte, California

Jul 15 2014
First American Tax Defense Did not keep their promise and unable to be contacted Park Ridge Illinois Author: Hollywood, Florida Colleges and Universities: First American Tax Defense Park Ridge, Illinois

29, Report #1162085

Jul 15 2014
American Home Shield Deceptive Practices Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

30, Report #1162074

Jul 15 2014
Sko Brenner American, Inc. scam artists, mail fraud Farmingdale New York Author: Oakland Park, Florida Medical Laboratories: Sko Brenner American, Inc. Farmingdale, New York

31, Report #1162053

Jul 15 2014
American General FiancĂ© Brian Johnson-loan officerRonnie Dixton- Government Loan officer badge number BM15789Alex Walker-Floor SupervisorJohn Austin-manager, at one time during the phone calls, he also told me he was from The IRS and did not work for the company at all, then Company promised a loan of $8000.00, but just wanted more and more monies up front, finally woke up when they told me I had to pay taxes on my loan because I owe income tax. I have never, ever had to pay income tax on a personal loan Buffalo New York, Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: American General FiancĂ© Internet

32, Report #1162055

Jul 15 2014
Lending Club Corporation Anthony Chase- accounting department Company promised they were legit, and would help me obtain a loan, and they would help me retrieve all the funds from the other imposter loan companies who stole Green dot money Paks San Fransisco California
Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: Lending Club Corporation Internet

33, Report #1161973

Jul 14 2014
Discount Cab Co. Worst Cab Service I Have ever Expereinced. Was Picked up at an Old Town Scottsdale Night Club at Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Courier Services: Discount Cab Co. Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 14 2014
Stanly warranty stanly home warranty I paid full amount upfront for home warranty,and kept denying service.and it took one month to respond for a/c repair and even hat they declined the service,one month kept calling no one answer the phone,and not even return the messag,all the time phone is recording,no response looking for excuses to turn down the service,very rude people its a big Fraud company,ripping off American public,i wish so Govt agencies investigate for this big Fraud and protect US public,I learned good lesson,pl dont trust this biggest Fraud Home warranty company,they are are Corrupt and Thugs. New Jersy Nationwide Author: Hayward, California Warranty Companies: Stanly warranty Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
American Discount Movers Egregious, decpetive, and unprofessional service is what we experienced by this highly misrepresented company Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Moving Companies: American Discount Movers Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 14 2014
BayFlower Moving Group North American Master Lines - Alexei Dorokhov Scam, rip off, thieves, liars, cheats Brandon Nationwide
Author: Holiday, Florida Moving Companies: BayFlower Moving Group Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB SCAM IN THE BAHAMAS MIAMI Florida Author: MCDONOUGH, Georgia Resorts: ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB MIAMI, Florida

Jul 12 2014
AMERICAN DREAM HOMVE IMPROVEMENT INC NEVER FINISHED ROOF JOB ONLY FOR MY HOUSE TO FLOOD B/C OF SHOTTY WORKMANSHIP DOWNERS GROVE Illinois
Author: ORLAND PARK, Illinois Roofing Companies: AMERICAN DREAM HOMVE IMPROVEMENT INC DOWNERS GROVE, Illinois

Jul 12 2014
National Home Gardening Club I informed the company right away after I received my first magazine, that I wanted to cancel my membership. The stopped sending me the magazines, but continued to send me bills. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
American Careers I was laid off and desperate to get back to work .. With no income and at the time needed money just to eat I sent the processing fee because I was assured that if I didn't get a call back I'd be refunded and that was a lie and unfair to me.. Baltimore, Maryland Author: Springfield gardens NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 12 2014
NAMCO North American Maintenance Company Middle man contracting scam to work for 7-11 stores Safety harbor Florida
Author: benton city, Washington Employment Services: NAMCO Safety harbor, Florida

Jul 11 2014
AMERICAN FINANCE SOLUTIONS Scott GriestChief Executive Officer BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY BUSINESS PRACTICES!! Anaheim CA Author: Spokane, Washington Loan Brokers: AMERICAN FINANCE SOLUTIONS Internet

Jul 11 2014
The Workout Club Owner took monthly dues months before closing Derry New Hampshire Author: Derry, New Hampshire Health Spas: The Workout Club Derry, New Hampshire

Jul 11 2014
Zoo Health Club Unethical and gather personal info without policies manchester New Hampshire Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Health Spas: Zoo Health Club manchester , New Hampshire

Jul 10 2014
Vida Vacations/Mayan Palace Vacation Club Lies, Deceit, and Fraud Rivera Maya Quintana Roo C.P. Mexico Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Resorts: Vida Vacations/Mayan Palace Vacation Club Rivera Maya Quintana Roo C.P., Select State/Province

47, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
Spirit Airlines Fare Club Fee charged to my bank account without authorization and will not be refunded Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Mayan Palace Vacation Club Vida Vacation Club Sales representative did nothing but lie and deceive us into purchasing a Mayan Palace Timeshare Internet
Author: Lewiston, Idaho Resorts: Mayan Palace Vacation Club Internet