Your Search | americas elite magazine

Sep 30 2016
Magazine Solutions Told me I owed for magazine subscription Smyrna, Georgia Internet Author: East Grand Forks, Minnesota Appliances: Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Solutions Internet

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 29 2016
Viking Magazine Service They offer magazine service and took money from my checking account. Never give me 250 dollars gift card. I called to cancel and they still taken my money Burnsville Minnesota Author: Glendale Heights , Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Viking Magazine Service Burnsville, Minnesota

Sep 29 2016
Elite plastic surgery Miami Florida Author: Alabama Doctors: Elite plastic surgery Miami , Florida

Sep 26 2016
pioneer electronics usa Another Dead Pioneer Elite SC-67 Reciever-Pioneer Electronics Dont Care About Their Customers Nationwide Author: league city, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: pioneer electronics usa Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
HipHopWeekly HipHopWeekly does not contact back or follow up on questions/calls etc!! Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Sacramento , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana That's not how contracts work! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 23 2016
Nadeesh Weerasinghe This person is full of lies and Fraud. Pls do not believe him. He says he has millions and try to get business but he has no money. He owes many companies and people in Sri Lanka. All his employyes have also left him due to non payment of salaries. He will look to be very innocent but pls be careful. Do not do any business with him. We have proof of all his dealings and the list of people who needs to be paid. He has also past records of women abuse Colombo 5, Sri Lanka Nationwide Author: Michigan, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Nadeesh Weerasinghe Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Rockstar Subscription Agency Incident Occured June 29th 2016, I was sold Cycle Magazine, then Cancelled it three days Later. I never heard a thing from this company Nor Had I recieved the Magazine it is now three months later, No refund had been sent either Gloversville New York Author: North Syracuse, New York Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Gloversville, New York

Sep 21 2016
Elite mover company Merlynn jones Margaret lopez craigslist and paypal scammers denver, co Internet Author: Caddo Mills, Texas Attorneys General: Elite mover company Internet

Sep 20 2016
Lifemates/ Elite Singles Canada Corporation aka Lifemates is a scam. Head Office Ontario Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Dating Services: Lifemates Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine $1.95 required fee for $100 rebate voucher for Walmart and target Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
International Living Magazine Subscription Renewal Tricks Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Media Outlets: International Living Magazine Internet

Sep 14 2016
High Traffic Academy HTA, Project Breakthrough, Elite Mastermind, Core Training, Affiliate Marketing 101, Vic Strizheus, Vic StrizHeus, Jason McClain RipOff Artists Rancho Santa Margarita California
Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: High Traffic Academy Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Sep 14 2016
Hearst Magazines Hearst Communications Tricked into magazine subscription New York New York Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: Hearst Magazines New York, New York

Sep 13 2016
Continental Who's Who Charged me after I was told that there would be no charges Valley Stream New York Author: Des Moines, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: Continental Who's Who Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Tony Kobrossi / Entertainment Ventures Entertainment Ventures / Film Ventures / Elite Sound / FRAUD / SCAM ARTIST / THIEF / FAKE PRODUCER Beverly Hills California Author: Beverly Hills, California Producers: Tony Kobrossi / Entertainment Ventures Beverly Hills,

Sep 07 2016
Advanced Marketing Group Home mailer program Saw their ad in a local pennysaver magazine that for $24 US you can work from home Internet
Author: New Fairfield,, Connecticut Work at Home: Advanced Marketing Group Internet

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at subco.com I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 03 2016
Elite Singles Dating Site Elite Singles Won't stop renewing & charge me EliteSingles LLC 874 Walker Rd. Ste C Dover, Delaware Internet Author: Ocean City, New Jersey Dating Services: Elite Singles Dating Site Internet

Sep 03 2016
Ace Reddy Abhinay Reddy Elite Affiliate Group Ace Reddy will steal thousands from you CPA scammer!!!! India
I Was Lied To.... Author: Anonymous, Other Advertising / Deceptive: Ace Reddy Internet

Aug 31 2016
Amir Smith Queen City Bullies Charged me for a service and never rendered that service Charlotte North Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Amir Smith Internet

Aug 30 2016
Magazine publishers service I discontinued the subscription months ago when I became unemployed but they just won't give it up Montreal Quebec Author: Trenton , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Magazine publishers service Montreal Quebec ,

Aug 27 2016
Elite Martial Arts Puyallup, Wa Sneaky Puyallup Washington Author: grove city , Ohio Sports Instruction: Elite Martial Arts Puyallup, Wa Puyallup, Washington