Your Search | americas elite magazine

Jul 14 2016
Netspend Ace elite Nationwide
Author: San Antonio , Texas Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Persona Magazine / We Are Pop Culture Mykel Monroe (Mykel X ) Scammed me by using Christina Milian's We are Pop Culture Los Angeles California Girl Please. Haters will be Haters Author: Inglewood, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Persona Magazine / We Are Pop Culture Los Angeles , California

Jul 12 2016
Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Jul 08 2016
Paychek plus! Elite visa Cardholder services Worst payroll card available!!! India or somewhere foreign to the us of a Nationwide
Author: Dunedin, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Paychek plus! Elite visa Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
EliteSingles Elite Singles is the worst dating site out there. They have no USA phone numbers to call to complain and they automatically renew your membership. I actually cancelled my member ship on June 8th. I provided confirmation but they said I didn't cancel until July 6th and they would not refund my money. You can't talk to a live person, only email. They charged 89 dollars for one month and then lie about the cancellation to keep your money. DO NOT USE!!! HORRIBLE SITE AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE INTERNET!!! COMPLETE RIPOFF!! Author: Golden Valley, Minnesota Dating Services: EliteSingles Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Movie Clips Magazine Shaun Michael, Shaun Boylan, John LaRe, Hometown Coupon & Movie Magazine Advertisers and Publishers Beware, Your Money is Not Safe WIth These Guys Fort Myers Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Work at Home Business: Movie Clips Magazine Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 01 2016
Editors Readers SVC Buffalo Magazine PlusNational Readers Service Magazine Totally Ripped ME OFF Buffalo Nationwide Author: Rocky mount, Alabama Internet Fraud: Editors Readers SVC Buffalo Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
5 Town Auto/Elite Shipment/ Reliable Auto Carriers 5 Town Auto Logistics/Elite Shipment/United Reliable Auto Elite Placement/United Auto Carriers/5 Town Auto logistics, all the same company is a SCAM. They lied to us and gave us one price, then when the cars arrived, they completely changed the price. MIKE ROBERTS and his compan(ies) is a complete SCAM. Please stay AWAY AT ALL COST!!!!!! He called me a b***h. Is that how you deal with paying customers? He also used J&M service which is a part of the scam. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THEMl Boca Raton Florida Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: 5 Town Auto/Elite Shipment/ Reliable Auto Carriers Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 01 2016
National Home Gardening Club I joined the lifetime membership for $200. in 2005. Got a magazine for a couple years but nothing else they promised. Haven't even gotten the magazine for two years Have not heard a thing from them for two years Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Travelers Rest, South Carolina Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club

Jun 29 2016
Americas transmission Experts This company charged me for a FREE diagnostic test all they did was take my transmisson apart they did NOT fix my car houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Americas transmission Experts houston, Texas

Jun 29 2016
North Alantic magazine They are taking money out of my account after I have tried to cancel with them more then 10 times and then saying I can't and it not right Texas Author: Barnardsville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Alantic magazine Internet

Jun 28 2016
Readers Service Magazine, Continuity Subscription Merchants Say you owe for magazines, because they automatically re-new you. They want to confirm cc number Nationwide Platinum Reader Magazines Scam Author: Dardanelle, Arkansas Telemarketers: Readers Service Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Elite Exteriors Failure to follow through on warranty Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Roofing Companies: Elite Exteriors Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 25 2016
tdm*nme magazine charged for unwanted magazines Nationwide Author: LAKE MILLS, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: tdm*nme magazine Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
HGTV magazine HGTV Magazine scam Harlan Iowa Author: aurora, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: HGTV magazine Harlan, Iowa

Jun 23 2016
Periodical Magazine I have contacted them since Feb 2016, demanded to cancel and they keep billing me and threatening me. The supervisor himself was extremely rude and hung up on me. Internet Author: Utica, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodical Magazine Internet

Jun 22 2016
Elite Resort Group Reba Mangement Late Fee Rip-Off Hilton Head South Carolina Author: SNELLVILLE, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Elite Resort Group Hilton Head, South Carolina

Jun 21 2016
Central Billing The Subscription center I do not have any subscription and they say I owe $707.10 dollars Los Ageles California Author: Tucson, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Central Billing The Subscription center Los Angeles California Los Ageles , California

Jun 21 2016
Magazine Publishers Service representative, Carmine Capparello. Indignantly pushed me into accepting subscription, after I tried to cancel...and he said 'NO! he couldn't put my money back on my credit card. Montreal, Quebec. Quebec Author: Chilliwack, BC, British Columbia Liars: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Jun 20 2016
Elite Company, LLC Premier Choice, LLC Warning, This business is probably a scam from my personal experiences with them. Phoenix Arizona Author: College Station, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Elite Company, LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 14 2016
Quality readers services Charging me outrageous amounts for magazine substations, when they told me I was getting signed up for publishers clearing house Lakewood Ohio Author: Bayshore , New York Cross-Border Scams: Quality readers services Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
Seventeen Magazine Seventeen Magazine keeps renewing my subscription even though I've tried to cancel New York Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, California Media: Seventeen Magazine Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Countrywide periodicals inc Magazine company Nationwide Author: Jasper, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Countrywide periodicals inc Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Excellent Sales Magazines Door to door magazine sales by underpriveledged persons to gain work experience and gain points Omaha Nebraska Author: Naperville, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Excellent Sales Magazines Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 09 2016
Elite IT Home Ripped off Elderly Stuart Internet Author: Stuart, Florida Computer Help Desk: Elite IT Home Internet