AMERICAS ELITE MAGAZINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: americas elite magazine
There may be more specific results for "americas elite magazine"
For more specific results for "americas elite magazine"
Showing 26-50 of 9,907 Found Reports For more specific results for "americas elite magazine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
M2 MEDIA GROUP UNAUTHORIZED MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION STAMFORD Connecticut Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Miscellaneous Companies: M2 MEDIA GROUP STAMFORD, Connecticut

Apr 27 2017
Proshed Elite Proshed Elite, Max Antler Pro Scam artists who will bill you monthly and give you no chance to cancel Henderson Nevada Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: Proshed Elite Henderson, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
ecomm elite amazing ecomm elite Scam Don't waste your money Wixom Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Business Consultants: ecomm elite Internet

Apr 26 2017
North Shore Agency North Shore Agency-NA5 Never received The Nation Magazine but collection ddemands by North Shore Agency begin Melville New York Author: Los Angeles, California Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Apr 24 2017
RMCB Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / Men's Health Men's Health Magazine Men's Health Auto Reneal Invoice Disquised as a Collection Notice Elmsford New York Author: Bettendorf, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: RMCB Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / Men's Health Elmsford, New York

Apr 21 2017
Billing Department Services Magazine Scam this is a collection place I never order nor received magazines someone used info to order Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Phenix City, Alabama Collection Agencies: Billing Department Services Los Angeles, Alabama

Apr 21 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Scam, not a free trial, hidded a subcription waiting to bill your credit card. Fountain Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Savage, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Great American Readers Rip off company--Charges $998 for subscription to 5 mags--You can only cancel for 7 days??? Bloomington Minnesota Author: Holly, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Apr 19 2017
The Best of Magazine Advertising Services This is a scam! The sales person completely lied!!!! Canoga Park California Author: santa cru, California Advertising / Deceptive: The Best of Magazine Canoga Park, California

Apr 19 2017
Leasure Time Resourses Magazine RIPOFF Cape Coral Florida Author: Randleman, North Carolina Telemarketers: Leasure Time Resourses Cape Coral, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Elite Nutrition I had bought a pound of protein powder from this website and they had ended up ripping me off. It has been over 3 weeks and whenever I would try and call them, it would go straight to voicemail every time. One of my mom's friends is a police officer and he had run the company though. It came back with a scam report. Internet Author: Paris, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Elite Nutrition Internet

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 17 2017
All American Readers All American Publishers Identity Theft. Credit Card Fraud. Free Offers that require Credit card validation. Minneapolis, Nationwide Author: nampa, Idaho Book & Magazine Publishers: All American Readers Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Pacific Magazine Billing, LLC I sent them $79.95 in October 2016 for a subscription to TV Guide and I got no magazines and they won't return my phone calls. San Marcos California Author: Bumpass, Virginia Newspapers – Magazines: Pacific Magazine Billing, LLC Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Men's Fitness/North Shore Agency Forced Subscription by Men's Fitness Magazine sending collection Agency for next Years Magazine Subscription. Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: Men's Fitness/North Shore Agency Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Max Fitness Golds Gym, Max fitness elite, Max fitness express Max Fitness Crooks Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Max Fitness Nationwide

Mar 31 2017
Gardening Club How - To Magazine I have been a life member since 2004. My lifetime magazine has ceased (as of 2016). Hopkins Minnesota Author: Elma, Washington Nurseries: Gardening Club How - To Magazine Hopkins, Minnesota

Mar 28 2017
READERS MAGNET Literary Book Scout wanted $450 to market my book which they said came highly recommended by literary scout NYC New York Author: Springfield, Oregon Book & Magazine Publishers: READERS MAGNET NYC, New York

Mar 27 2017
New Yorker Magazine Condé Nast After I bought a $12 subscription, they charged my card $100 New York Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia On-Line Business: New Yorker Magazine Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
viking magazine They took my money hadn't sent me my magazine Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: viking magazine Internet

Mar 23 2017
Renaderm Nuriva, Health Match, Elite Naturals Renaderm Nuriva double billing ripoff Internet
Author: Somerville , Tennessee Celebrities: Renaderm Nuriva Internet

Mar 20 2017
Entrepreneurs Sales Gregg Petersen Books/Magazine Sales - Total Rip-Off...Never received Memphis TN Author: Collierville, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Michigan

Mar 19 2017
Designboom Design Boom Magazine Competition site has unfair practices. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Designboom Internet

Mar 18 2017
Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Robert Jackson, Terry Door to Door Magazine Sales Rip off take your money and never get your magazines. Company won't answer your call nor return any phone messages you leave on their ph.# 888-526-1207 Omaha Nebraska Author: Boca Raton, Florida Door to Door Sales: Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

Mar 16 2017
Periodicals I was called by someone who asked if I could hear them well since they were calling from a long distance. They asked if I had made a purchase of some magazines, in which I clearly said no. After this, they wanted me to confirm my address, in which I did not confirm anything, nor did I give them any card information. Hamilton Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Internet