ANA SELENE BRAGANA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ana selene bragana
There may be more specific results for "ana selene bragana"
For more specific results for "ana selene bragana"
Showing 1-25 of 3,024 Found Reports For more specific results for "ana selene bragana"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Wrinkle Couture Deceiving advertising without telling about trial period requirements until after they bill you an outlandish price Santa Ana Internet California Author: Woodinville, Washington Eye Care: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 19 2017
Derma Gentix I tried to cancel this product a week after receipt via call and email. Customer service was manned by a rude foreign man asking for my credit card which seemed odd. He hung up on me. Multiple calls to customer service have not been returned. Santa Ana, Internet Author: Hancock, New York Skin Care: Derma Gentix Internet

Jul 18 2017
Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream A complete scam offering a FREE sample-- just pay shipping. Fine print sets you up on auto renew for $91.36 a month. Santa Ana California Author: seminole, Florida Skin Care: Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream Internet

Jul 18 2017
chris bartek This company is totaling fraudelent. They said your get 14 days trial, but the trail starts when you order and get the product 5 days later, When I called to cancel the UNOPENED product, I was told it was too late. Santa Ana California Author: Stamford, Connecticut Skin Care: chris bartek Santa Ana, California

Jul 17 2017
Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Pure N Easy. And. cream a Silk cream Much the same as other reports..4+ people in my building as well.. $200.00 from SR. Citizens...not funny... Santa Ana, California California Author: Dorchester Center, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Santa Ana,, California

Jul 16 2017
Dermabelle-Illumaderm rude, unorthodox, unflinching, creepy, uncompromising, full of baloney Santa Ana California Author: New York Skin Care: Dermabelle-Illumaderm Santa Ana, California

Jul 15 2017
Visalia Skincare Unknown Visalia Skincare has ignored my repeated requests to cancel any affiliation with this company. Shipments continue to arrive, and I continue mailing these back. I am now going to send it via US mail via certified return receipt required. A letter will be enclosed regarding same. I will not back down. I will not go away until they go away. They will not win. I will prevail. Santa Ana California Author: TARPON SPRINGS, Florida Beauty Salons: Visalia Skincare Santa Ana, California

Jul 14 2017
Americare helen vander bruggen 12/31/2015. l talked to helen vander bruggen about cpap machine and supplies were free.l gave 275.00 to cover all to her thats all she said l need. 2 years later my insurance companysaid l owe them 1051.27. l still not get a bill from them over 2 years later santa ana California Author: holland, Michigan Liars: Americare santa ana, California

Jul 12 2017
VisaliaSkincare Said they couldn't find my account and wanted my credit card info when I said I didn't want product they said if I sent it back it would get lost in the mail then hung up on me. Santa Ana CA 92707-3336 CA Author: Marana, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: VisaliaSkincare Internet

Jul 11 2017
Partners Capital Group Deceptive lending/leasing terms Santa Ana California Author: Bloomington, Illinois Financial Services: Partners Capital Group Santa Ana , California

Jul 10 2017
Waldorf Ford, Dave Bowyer Offered $2500 less than the lowest quote for a trade in, Kelly blue book is still 11700 retail on my car and offered 5500 Ana I paid 11700 just 4 mos. Ago Waldorf Maryland And? Author: Bryans Road, Maryland Auto Dealers: Waldorf Ford Waldorf, Maryland

Jul 10 2017
SkinNovela  Internet ripoff Santa Ana California Author: Riverside, California Eye Care: SkinNovela Santa Ana, California

Jul 10 2017
Pure Garinia Elite Pure Body Elite Never ordered the product, I disputed it with my bank in December but charges were reversed for some reason Santa Ana California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Pure Garinia Elite Santa Ana , California

Jul 08 2017
Bio Nutra I ordered Pure Garcinia Cambogia as a trial. I was supposed to pay a shipping fee of $4.50 but at the end they charged me that fee plus more than $89 that I never saw when I checked out. When I called them them they said this charge amount was in the term Santa Ana California Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Bio Nutra Internet

Jul 07 2017
Revitalize Age Defying Skin SerumSanta Ana Order a free sample then was charged 91.79 and 89.91 Santa Ana California Author: Longview, Texas Abusive Parents: Revitalize Age Defying Skin SerumSanta Ana CA

Jul 06 2017
nuavive derma unauthorized renewal huge price santa ana Internet Author: Hoquiam, Washington Skin Care: nuavive derma Internet

Jul 06 2017
Lavish Skin Ordered Anti-Aging Skin Cream and Eye Serum and agreed to try product for 30 days and paid shipping charge of $4.95. Two weeks later my card was charged $89.95 twice and duscovered this was the true price for each product. I was never informed about these potential charges and did not have any contact information to contact the company. I had to close my account to stop any further charges and when my bank found phone number I contacted them and I was bullied. The company then tried to negotiate a refund for 35%, then 50%, then 75%. I could believe it because I told them the product made me break out in a red rash. I asked if I could return the product but they said No. Santa Ana California Author: Buffalo, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lavish Skin Santa Ana, California

Jul 05 2017
The Moore Law Group Unreasonable Judgement Claim santa ana California Author: Sacramento, California Collection Agency's: The Moore Law Group santa ana, California

Jul 05 2017
Renew Derma Skin Care They charged me for around 3 months and i didn't know, for something i didn't ask for, and also the big mistake is NOT to read the Terms and Conditions! Santa Ana California
Author: WEST NEW YORK, New Jersey Skin Care: Renew Dem,a skin care California

Jul 04 2017
globalsportsgallery, internationalsportz, allamericanmemorabilia, stcp2126, polepositionsignatures2013 ebay seller using multiple accounts to defraud the public by committing bait-n-switch scam, forging and selling autographs Huntington Beach Internet
Author: Santa Ana, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: globalsportsgallery Internet

Jul 04 2017
Dietstorema Dietstorema When into my debit card account without my authorization @ 3:18 am and robbed me of funds.. Santa Ana CA Author: Little River, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Dietstorema Internet

Jul 04 2017
Mystere Eye Cream Savan Skin Care; AuraFye; Aura Vie; Mira Vie Skin Cream; L'Etoille Skin Care; Valere Anti-Aging Serum; Pathos Skin Care https://www.facebook.com/AuraVie-Skin-Care-109156389194215/ Mystere Eye Cream / Savan- RIP-OFF SCAM Santa Ana California
Author: Beaverton, Oregon Skin Care: Mystere Eye Cream Santa Ana, California

Jul 03 2017
Chris Huynh aznfoizzle Committed return fraud on Ebay Santa Ana California Author: colorado springs, Colorado Internet Fraud: Chris Huynh Santa Ana, California

Jun 30 2017
Nuavive Skin EEl TryFitness Trail Ordered product based on advertisement. Contacted thru e-mail within 14 day period to cancel membership and orders. Was told phone cancellation was only valid procedure for cancellation. Offered to return product. Was informed that product was an FDA product that could not be returned opened or unopened. Santa Ana California Author: Sharpsburg, Georgia Skin Care: Nuavive Skin Santa Ana, California