Your Search | ana selene bragana

Sep 02 2015
RenvaDerm Skin Serum and Eye Cream Ordered a trial on line and my credit card was billed for almost 200.00 Santa Ana California Author: Willard, Ohio On-Line Business: RenvaDerm Skin Serum and Eye Cream Santa Ana, California

Aug 31 2015
jeannette darrow jeannette darrow, jeannette cc darrow, Jeannette darrow attorney, attorney, lawyer, darrowfirm, Darrow firm Scam, fraud, liar, complaint, review, thief, crook, Santa ana California Author: Santa Ana , California Unusual Rip-Off: jeannette darrow Santa ana, California

3, Report #1251955

Aug 31 2015
Lavish Skin Try Skin Revitalize, nova deem, finesse RIPOFF...Rude people, BIG SCAM! Santa Ana California Author: Waterford, Michigan Alternative Health: Lavish Skin Internet

Aug 30 2015
Vitier Beauty Recieved the trail cream and eye. It burnt all around my eyes and was red and sore for days. Could not see any improvement with the cream. It also affected my vision for the three days. Santa Ana California Author: Mesa, Arizona TV Advertisements: Vitier Beauty Santa, California

Aug 29 2015
Brilliant Skin cream and Serum promotional item and all of a sudden my bank account is debited 96.00 twice... was able to get the Serum people to offer a refund, but the cream refused to credit my account Santa Ana California Author: Auburn, California Bait-and-Switch: Brilliant Skin cream and Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 29 2015
Vitier Eye Serum Charged $89.98 without out my knowledge on my credit card Santa Ana California Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Vitier Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 28 2015
MiraVie, RPH*SKINERNGIZE, KVO*EYEPOMP Deceptive Offer for Free Samples, Charged Exhorbitant Amount in 14 Days after Ordering Santa Ana California Notified Credit Card Refund Author: Chandler, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie Santa Ana, California

Aug 28 2015
Elite Garcia & Elite Garcia Green Coffee elite Garcia & Elite Garcia Gree Coffee Unable to discontinue order Santa Ana California Author: Lafayette hill, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Elite Garcia & Elite Garcia Green Coffee Santa Ana, California

Aug 26 2015
Lumalift Skincare, Vitalie Skincare Vivexin Deceptive Telemarketing, Details to ripp consumers are hidden in the fine print Encinitas, Santa Ana Internet
Author: Irvine, California Telemarketers: Lumalift Skincare, Vitalie Skincare Internet

Aug 26 2015
Joven Skin Serum Sereno Eye Cream Sereno Eye Cream Joven Skin Care-Ripoff Company-Deceptive Practice Take Offer Trial of Product but then whatever credit card you used for shipping they begin billing 14 days later over $150! Santa Ana CA Author: irvine, California On-Line Stores: Joven Skin Serum Internet

Aug 26 2015
Vitier Vitier Scam Automatically Charges $89.97 Santa Ana California Author: Miami Beach, Florida Eye Care: Vitier Santa Ana, California

Aug 24 2015
Miravie is deceitful, dishonest, and boarder line against the law You think you are order a 12 day sample for the price of postage Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Bowdoin, Maine Misc. Health Specialists: Miravie Internet

Aug 23 2015
Skinlogic/Eyetensive Fraudlently charged my account over $170.00, after sample ordered- no product received. Santa Ana California Author: Weatherford, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Skinlogic/Eyetensive Santa Ana, California

Aug 22 2015
Skinlogic and Eyetensive Skinlogic and Eyetensive This company stole from me. Let me explained: I ordered there product for $10.95 which I never received. When I called they told me my product was deliver on August 10th. Which I have yet to receive. On August 1th 2015 My checking account was missing $170.90. For what!!! They took out there $10.95 for what the product cost. In short I was charged $200 for nothing. I say that I was ripped off for shore. In other words they stole from me. I thought stealing was a crime. Santa Ana California Author: Medford, Massachusetts Eye Care: Skinlogic and Eyetensive Santa Ana , California

Aug 21 2015
FirstPremier Bank THIS BANK CHARGES TOO MUCH ON AUTO DRAFT Sioux Falls South Dakota Oh What A Surprise!!! Author: santa ana, California Banks: FirstPremier Bank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Aug 20 2015
Magic face Rapid renewel I saw add free face cream only pay $ 4.95 shipping.I got an alert from my bank that I was overdrawn. I immediately froze my account .they billed me $ 89 .I did receive the product that was supposed to be free. I am disputing the charge . I did not receive any instructions about this w my product . Santa ana California FAIL!!! Author: GREENVILLE, Texas Liars: Magic face Santa ana, California

Aug 20 2015
Vietier Eye Cream Vitier Eye the company took money out of my bank account without permission to do so. I paid for shipping nothing else. They set me up for future shipments, they told me I can return it for a refund,but did not tell me that my inital shipping funds would be refunded to me since I now have no product. The rep on the phone kept changing the amount that I could get back. It sounds like a full on scam. Santa Ana California Author: El Cajon, California Eye Care: Vietier Eye Cream Santa Ana , California

Aug 19 2015
Meathead Movers Worst Movers I have ever had!!!! Total Scam!!!! Santa Ana California
Author: Newport Beach, California Moving Companies: Meathead Movers Santa Ana, California

Aug 19 2015
Vitier Skin Cream and Eye Serum They charged me before I even used the product. When I talked to customer it was hard to understand and he said goodbye and hung up when I asked a question! Santa Ana California Author: Cottage Grove, Minnesota Sales People: Vitier Skin Cream and Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 19 2015
Pure Life Green Coffee Detox Charged me for autoship and gave our wrong phone numbers to CANCEL! 3760 W. Mcfadden Ave Santa Ana, CA 92704 Internet Author: Dorset, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Green Coffee Detox Internet

Aug 18 2015
Zoetis maker of Cerenia Warning: My dog died after allergic reaction to Cerenia!!!!! Florham Park New Jersey
Author: Santa Ana, California Drug Manufacturers: Zoetis Florham Park, New Jersey

Aug 17 2015
Vitier Skin Cream and Eye Serum DON'T buy Vitier Skin Cream and or Vitier Eye Serum! It's a ripoff! Santa Ana CA Author: Saranac, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Vitier Skin Cream and Eye Serum Internet,

Aug 14 2015
DERMANU THIS COMPANY IS FRAUD Santa Ana California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: DERMANU Santa Ana, California

Aug 14 2015
Garcinia Pure Ripped me off after I returned the product Santa Ana California Author: Blacksburg, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Pure Santa Ana, California

Aug 13 2015
Lavish Skin Care advertise a trial product, then charge nearly $100 for automatic refills Santa Ana California Author: Dayton, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Lavish Skin Care Santa AA, California