Your Search | ana selene bragana

May 30 2016
h r Cream hRCream Spanish fork, Utah I ordered online hr cream and another cream on the advertised free trial samples with shipping & handling of $4.95, no written terms of 14 days , no agreement that if it was not returned nor cancelled within 14 days, the full amount of $ 88 for the eye cream will be charged.  Santa ana Author: Buena park, California Adult Care Facilities: h r Cream Santa ana,

May 29 2016
Luminess deluxe eye therapy Deluxe wrinkle reducing eye serum as seen on Dr Ox Santa Ana California Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Alternative Health: Luminess deluxe eye therapy California

May 27 2016
CandidatePoint Candidate Point, LLC LOADS of spam email, false job leads, unable to unsubscribe from email. Santa Ana California Author: Dallas, Texas Employment Services: CandidatePoint Santa Ana, California

May 27 2016
AdCom8 This company promised the moon then dropped off the face of the earth. Santa Ana California Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois SEO - Reputation Management: AdCom8 Santa Ana, California

May 26 2016
Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Scam business practice, very deceptively add autoship and start charging your card a amount that was nevder disclosed Santa Ana California Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Internet

May 23 2016
Radiant Eye Serum / Skin Lush / Royal Serum Offered a ATrial of a product only to charge my account $200 2 weeks later Downey or Santa Ana california Finally Found An Address Author: Long Beach, California Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet

May 21 2016
Skin Optics and Eyessentials Skin Optics and Eyessentials on Face Book Ordered Trial Sample for $4.95 and was billed $94.00 and $69.00 for two products every month until I caught it on my cc. Santa Ana, CA Internet
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Skin Optics and Eyessentials Internet

May 21 2016
Inherent Beauty Nexacell Ignored cancellation Charged Bank Acct. $88.79 Santa Ana California Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Inherent Beauty Santa Ana, California

May 20 2016
Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina The product doesn't work, I send bottles back when they arrive, next month here they come again! I just checked my checking account and they are taking a total of $160.93 each of the past three months from my account! I am on a fixed income Santa Ana California Author: Onaway, Michigan Telemarketers: Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina Santa Ana, California

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 18 2016
Skin Optics Eye Essentials I accepted the free trial offer and called to cancel, but still received another shipment and was told that I did not cancel in time. Santa Ana California Author: Scottsville, New York Questionable Activities: Skin Optics Eye Essentials Santa Ana, California

May 15 2016
Skin optics Eye essentials Total scam Santa Ana California Internet Author: Long Beach Island, New Jersey Eye Care: Skin optics Internet

May 13 2016
California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: CalSouthern is dedicated to providing a rich and dynamic educational experience to those who choose the freedom and flexibility of distance learning to satisfy their educational and professional goals.The university has over 100 faculty mentors who are highly credentialed and work one-on-one with students. CalSouthern’s dedication is to always maintain the highest possible standards at every step of the learning process. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Accreditation Hubris Author: Beverly Hills, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CalSouthern University mission to provide high quality undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, & educational programs to adult learners throughout the world using distance learning methodologies. California Southern University dedicated to 100% Student Satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

May 13 2016
Inherent Beauty Offered a product trial for shipping and handling of 3.95 and thern charged my debit card 89.85 Santa Ana California Author: WESTFIELD, Indiana Beauty Products: Inherent Beauty Internet

May 11 2016
American Premier Escrow LLC Will Not Pay Wages for Virtual Employees Santa Ana California Author: Aurora, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: American Premier Escrow Santa Ana, California

May 10 2016
Nouveau-Tranquille I ordered a sample that stated you paid only for shipping and handling. I later received a package that I did not order with two charges to my credit card in the amount of $89.75 and $84.75. Internet Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Author: York, Pennsylvania Pharmacies: Nouveau-Tranquille Internet

May 09 2016
Missael Chavez Sold Lemon Jetta Orange California Author: Santa Ana, California Motor Vehicle: Missael Chavez Orange, California

May 07 2016
PureBodyElite - PureGarciniaElite Pure Body Elite Cleanse AKA Pure Garcinia Extract Elite The internet offer was a 14 day trial of pure Garcinia elite and pure Body elite. I downloaded all the information and printed it. Low and behold I am charged by two (2) different phone numbers and states. The states are NM and AZ. The order came in one bag from Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana California Author: Foley, Alabama Weightloss Programs: PureBodyElite - PureGarciniaElite Santa Ana, California

May 07 2016
Internet Local Listings is a fraud company, scamming clients and employing deceitful practices Santa Ana California Author: North Haven, Connecticut Search Engine Optimization: Internet Local Listings Santa Ana,

May 06 2016
QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!! SANTA ANA, California
FILE A REPORT TO RECOVER MONEY WWW.ORAANGECOUNTYDA.ORG Author: LAKE ELSINORE, California Loan Modification: QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS SANTA ANA, California

May 06 2016
Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse ? Never received a confirmation email, calls and emails from them say they can't find my order anywhere, do not like them reordering on my credit card. Santa Ana, California Author: Lakewood , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse

May 05 2016
SKIN OPTICS EYEESENTALS Deceptive company...Beware Santa Ana Internet Author: LAKE BALBOA, California Beauty Products: SKIN OPTICS Internet

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
DERMASOFT & PURECELL Dermasoft Skin Restore of Santa Ana , California Purecell Eye Therapy of Santa Ana, CA Misleading Unethical - Lacking Business Practices with Integrity Santa Ana, Internet Dermasoft.com is Not associated with Skin Restore or PureCell Author: Rosebud, Montana Eye Care: DERMASOFT & PURECELL Internet