AND HAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: and hair
There may be more specific results for "and hair"
For more specific results for "and hair"
Showing 1,176-1,200 of 452,217 Found Reports For more specific results for "and hair"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 29 2017
Student7Online Ordered a Kayak July 28, 2017 and as of September 29, 2017 it has not been delivered and I cannot make any contact with the company. Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Boat Brokers: Student7Online Internet

Sep 29 2017
remotesremotes.com Misleading website and terrible service Internet Author: Argyle, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: remotesremotes.com Internet

Sep 29 2017
saleguru bought 2 in 1 iron... paid for it and it was never sent... also tried many ways to contact but to no advail. Internet Author: jupiter, Florida Beauty Salons: saleguru Internet

Sep 29 2017
marijuana buds and seeds they ripped me off for 250.00 gardena California Author: Richmond, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: marijuana buds and seeds gardena, California

Sep 29 2017
Snow pomeranian teacups Snow pomeranians Scammed I pay'ed for a puppy and they didn't ship it to me. San benito Texas Author: Westwood, California Sales People: Snow pomeranian teacups San benito, Texas

Sep 29 2017
Safeguard Properties, Northstar Mortgage and Western Litigation pond scum Richardson Texas
Author: Conway, Arkansas Questionable Activities: Safeguard Properties Richardson, Texas

Sep 29 2017
Mgihtsy*Visage Skin Care, New York Valntna*Coventinaage, New YorkBeaute Wrinkle Cream They offered 2 products as a trial offer for $8.90. Nothing was said about entering a contract for more products or buying more, but 2 weeks later my bank account was charged $99.95 for one and $89.95 for the other. They refused to reverse the charges. Internet It gets worse- Author: Mt. Vernon, Washington Skin Care: Mgihtsy*Visage Skin Care, New York Internet

Sep 29 2017
NuLuxe Scam, don't fall for it! Internet Author: Easton, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: NuLuxe Internet

Sep 29 2017
East Coast Movers/Charlie Ohana Finest Movers Inc/East Coast Moving & StorageCharlie Ohana, Owner Company/Owner should be out of business. Misrepresent, stole property,broke items, do not pay claims. Curse and threaten customers. I do not know how these people are in business and not behind bars. i am still waiting for my claim to be responded to which is one year at this time, Stress endured can't be described. HALLANDALE Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Moving Companies: East Coast Movers/Charlie Ohana HALLANDALE, Florida

Sep 29 2017
Ace incorporation Saying im in dept and wants me to pay Internet Author: ELKHART, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ace incorporation Internet

Sep 29 2017
Advanceable Techonology CBD Hemp Oil Advanceable Techonology LLC I ordered off the internet 1 E-Oil 100mgs Hemp Oil herbal drops , 1 Restoritive Cream for pain they sent 2 of each @ $4.95 & $5.95 it did nothing like they said and l did NOT order any more.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Augusta, Maine Alternative Health: Advanceable Techonology CBD Hemp Oil Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 29 2017
Sound Space Chris Nelson Scammed me out of $7,500 on a Guild Johnny Smith Guitar i bought and paid for in full Los Angeles California
Author: Pt Roberts, Washington Music Shops: Sound Space Los Angeles, California

Sep 29 2017
Moving APT Mr. Aviv Meyr, President Ms. Lily Lamour, Customer Service Manager I paid $2300 deposit to move my furniture through Moving APT. Their truck broke down on the way to do my move, so I cancelled. I asked for a refund and was told that I couldn't get a refund but I could apply towards a future move. Miami Florida Author: Harbor City, California Moving Companies: Moving APT Miami,

Sep 29 2017
Shireen Fatima AKA TappsDev scammed me by making me submit artworks for her clients and giving payments as promised Internet
Author: Seoul, Other Employees: Shireen Fatima Internet

Sep 29 2017
Bella Rose Rx claimed to get rid of wrinkles and tighten skin to appear more youthful but did not St. Petersburg Florida Author: Valdosta, Georgia Skin Care: Bella Rose Rx St. Petersburg, Florida

Sep 29 2017
Insight Pre Paid Cards Hidden fees, ghost charges and 45 days for dispute Internet Author: Fair Oaks, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Insight Pre Paid Cards Internet

Sep 29 2017
Bekins moving & storage Paul Levine , malfucci m&s , mayflower m&s 8010 Jade an eat to move my cloths & some couches , my cloths my wife's clothes and other items cost approx 3,500 to move to 29palms , ca .  U S a Nationwide Author: Twenty nine palms, California Chambers of Commerce: Bekins moving & storage Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
The sale guruSale Guruz I ordered a curling iron. 13 days later it hasn't shipped. Fb and Instagram pages are deleted. Only automated responses from customer service. Lots of complaints online for same issue. Internet
Author: Mount vernon, Illinois Bed & Bath: Sale Guru Internet

Sep 29 2017
Cummins MidSouth beat you out of your time and charge you more than what it is worth North Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas RV Repair Centers: Cummins MidSouth North Little Rock, Arkansas

Sep 29 2017
Divine extract Divine extract cbd oil There web site offer a free trail of the cbd oil just pay $4.99 shipping. So I paid that on my credit card at check out I notice they add another product of there's and added $5.99 . I called the company to cancel the extra item and ask them if there gonna send a monthly product and charge my credit card if that the case I don't want ur product they said no there will be no more charge just the $4.99 they sent me an email stating there will be no more charges to my card. I received my bill and they charged me the $90 and the 4.99 I called them they told there not refunding my money because I did not call back to tell if I like it or not. There was now instruction in the shipment nor on there web site. Garden grove California Internet Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Divine extract Internet

Sep 29 2017
Jewish marketing solutions Scamming Me and Harrassing Me For Money Kew Gardens New York Author: Baldwin, New York Advertising Agencies: Jewish marketing solutions Kew Gardens, New York

Sep 29 2017
Radiancy Waste of time and money - does not permanently remove/reduce hair Internet Author: New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Radiancy Internet

Sep 29 2017
Dicks by mail DicksbymailDicksbymail.com Ordered merchandise but never received it. Now they're not answering our emails and we have no way of contacting them. Internet Author: Edmonton, Alabama On-Line Business: Dicks by mail Internet

Sep 29 2017
surveryresultinfo@gmail.com I received a Priority Mail from Reelevate LLC with a check for $970.67 and instructions fo be a mystery shopper. Los Angeles Internet Author: Bethpage, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: surveryresultinfo@gmail.com Internet

Sep 29 2017
One Main Financial Charged past maturity date of loan. Falsely manufactured a second loan and turned in as charge off. Lied about recieving payments. Total scam! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Guild, Tennessee Financial Services: One Main Financial Chattanooga , Tennessee