Your Search | andrea anderson georgia

May 30 2016
Liveops - Kim Grier - Allison Liveeops Does not want you to Make Money, they Hide behind a computer and Retaliate against you Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Work at Home: Liveops Scottsdale , Arizona

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
JAMES B. NUTTER FRAUDULENT APPRAISAL, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND PREY OF THE ELDERLY KANSAS CITY Missouri Question Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Services: JAMES B. NUTTER KANSAS CITY, Missouri

May 28 2016
Ocean ten Ocean 10 Miami Florida Author: Columbus, Georgia Restaurants: Ocean ten Miami, Florida

May 28 2016
Pay Pal Refused to allow our minority business to use their service if we use Chinese suppliers for our inventory. Their problem was since the Chinese sold us so much inventory at such a reduced price the competition was being put out of business Internet Liar..Liar... Author: Macon, Georgia Internet Fraud: Pay Pal Internet

The Furniture Mall Sleigh Bed Crumbles/ No Protection Plan Duluth Georgia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: The Furniture Mall Duluth, Georgia

May 27 2016
Lewis Anderson This person was offering to buy my 4 wheeler for $3500.00 and also going to pay additional $30.00 for add on put on the computer,plus additional $1170.00 for the shippers to come and get to send to him. Internet Author: Black Hawk, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: Lewis Anderson Internet

May 27 2016
SHEREE FERGUSON SHEREE FERGUSON IS A FRAUD DULUTH Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Auctions: SHEREE FERGUSON DULUTH, Georgia

May 27 2016
Grand Canyon University Fraud Phoenix Arizona Author: Woodstock , Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

May 27 2016
hartford scientific lenvie anti-aging cream entered survey on interner,after completition offered free gift from hartford scientific martinez georgia Author: oviedo, Florida Credit Card Fraud: hartford scientific Internet

May 27 2016
Lewis anderson Lewis said he wanted to buy a netbook off me I said it was 150$ hr mails me a check for $990 saying to take 180$ for me and put the rest on amother check and give to someone elses, he's a bank scammer. Orlando Florida Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Bad Check Writers: Lewis anderson Pocatello , Idaho

May 26 2016
Hartford Scientific L'Envi Terrible Business Practice of Ripping off consumers Martinez Georgia Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Hartford Scientific Martinez, Georgia

May 26 2016
North American Title Loans Repossession on an invalid contract/ Failure to release information requested by account holder Anderson South Carolina Know your facts! Author: Anderson, South Carolina Loans: North American Title Loans Anderson, South Carolina

May 26 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a pink yeti 30 oz tumbler and stainless steal straws on Apr 8, 2016 and got a confirmation email stating that it was on backorder for 2-3 weeks but never got what I ordered. They took $52.97 out of my account. Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Kitchens: Iceberg cups Internet

May 26 2016
Bh management Edgewater at sandy springs Bad customer service ... Double charges for water and sewer with no explanation Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Sandy springs , Georgia Better Business Bureau: Bh management Sandy Springs , Georgia

May 26 2016
Securranty, New Leaf Fraudulent practices, under-payment, stealing Internet Author: , Georgia Warranty Companies: Securranty Internet

May 25 2016
TNT fences and decks Atlantas best fences and decks Dishonest, terrible customer service Acworth Internet
Author: Woodstock , Georgia Home Improvements: TNT fences and decks Internet

May 25 2016
Fusion Sleep Center Dr David Pitts, Denise Layman Gray Fusion Sleep Unethical and corrupt company Suwannee Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clinics: Fusion Sleep Center Suwannee , Georgia

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
Profactor T 1200 Lied ripped off Norcross Georgia Author: Jackson center, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Profactor T 1200 Norcross, Georgia

May 25 2016
cash and carry columbus georgia Discrimination Columbus Georgia You have got to be kidding me Author: Columbus, Georgia Convenience Stores: cash and carry Columbus, Georgia

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
Prolean Forskolin Did not finish transaction. I did a backspace after putting in credit number and they still used it. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Savannah, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Prolean Forskolin Pleasant Grove , Utah

May 25 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Ocwen Mortgage Co LLC Refused CASH PAYMENT did not NOTIFY us now almost 89 days ready for Foreclosure West Palm Beach Florida Another Card Player Author: Calhoun, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 25 2016
Legal CPN Legal CPN ripped me off Jason and Mr. Gee Matt and Alex the female Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Legal CPN Internet