Your Search | andrew giordoneelo

Feb 25 2016
Andrew Towing I recently purchase a vehical from this company, A 2000 Lincoln. Ls. The car. Was represented as sound other than needing a rear rim & tire replacement. I with in hours of purchase discovered the car to have multiple undisclosed problems one being an over heating problem, fuel line leak ect. I contacted the. Owner/ sales person return the car to have these issues address was assured they were fixed. This was a lie.I've. Had the car a week sitting infront of my home broke down & mmany failed attemps to get my money back or proper repaires made. I don't have 1700 dolars to give away or be scamed out of. So i am asking your help to get some justice as well as expose this company. For lemon sales. Columbus, Ohio Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Towing: Andrew Towing Columbus, Ohio

Feb 17 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers Andrew & Derik FRAUD/LIARS/ NOT MILITARY FRIENDLY Boynton Beach Florida Author: Fort Hood, Texas Auto Transporters: Fast Track Auto Carriers Boynton Beach, Florida

Feb 15 2016
Andrew Verriere Andrew R Verriere Andy Verriere Dishonest Attorney Cheats Own Clien Walnut Creek California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Andrew Verriere Walnut Creek, California

Feb 09 2016
Andrew Wagner abaranwagner@gmail.com (609)468-0142 Backs out of contract after accepting payment. Princeton New Jersey
Author: greenfield, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: Andrew wagner Princeton, New Jersey

Feb 06 2016
Liberty Mutual Andrew French, Claims Specialist fall on the property of Wendys due to unlevel ground. stated insured was not proximate cause London Kentucky Author: FOREST, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Liberty Mutual Irving, Texas

Feb 05 2016

Jan 23 2016
TriplePlaySportsPicks.com Triple Play Sports Picks / Andrew Grabiec scam, scammer, fraud, cyber terrorist, rico, organized crime, theft Internet
Author: Texarkana, Texas Internet Fraud: TriplePlaySportsPicks.com Internet

Jan 22 2016
John Doe Psychic Christopher Golden is Actually Andrew Goldman of Beverly Hills Norfolk Virginia My truth, your truth Author: Norfolk, Virginia Psychic: Psychic Christopher Golden Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 19 2016
DStore.com aka Juteworld.com.au aka Andrew Cooper aka TopShop Holdings aka Emily.service03@gmail.com aka ,carloprevitali.it aka canteminsemma.it aka ,groth-fano.dk/site_map.html ,malingogfarver.dk/all-styles-c-19.html Online shoe and sneaker seller scam artists DO NOT MAKE ANY ORDERS! Queensland, Australia Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Clothing Stores: DStore.com Internet

Jan 19 2016
Psychic christopher golden Beverly Hills Psychic, Psychic 90210, Andrew Goldman, Andrew sexton Psychic christopher golden is not a real psychic Beverly Hills Internet These are all written by the Same Person Author: Montana Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic christopher golden Internet

Jan 11 2016
Andrew Weitz formerly Vertius Veritus, Justin Moon, Carol, Marcella I paid Andrew Weitz (Veritus) 16,000 dollars for a modification. After paying this money to the company to Carol and Justin Moon, they claimed I didn't pay the company no money, that I paid Veritus and they are no longer Veritus, so that means I paid no one. This company is a rip off and have a bunch of scam artist working there. My modification never went through and a sign to sell my house was put on my door after working with this company for over a year. Last time I called the office, which was 01/11/16, I was put on hold by Justin Moon and he never came back to the phone. With all of the money I paid this company I could have tried to work out something with my loan company instead. I want my money back! Encino,  California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Andrew Weitiz formerly Vertius Encino, CA,

Jan 05 2016
Primrose School of Lawrenceville North Owners Andrew and Felicia Hines Primrose Schools, Primrose School of Lawrenceville North, Primrose schools reviews, Andrew and Felicia Hines, Jo Kirchner Primrose CEO Lawrenceville Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Private Schools: Primrose School of Lawrenceville North Lawrenceville , Georgia

Dec 31 2015
mike hayden & Andrew Williams / capital 1 scared me for $800.00 Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: mike hayden & Andrew Williams / capital 1 Internet

Dec 21 2015
Family Physicians of Greeley- West Andrew Stoddard just want money Greeley Colorado Author: greeley, Colorado Physicians: Family Physicians of Greeley- West Greeley, Colorado

Dec 21 2015
Andrew Stoltmann, Stoltmann Law Offices takes advantage of elderly who have been taken advantage of chicago Illinois post Author: Amherst, Massachusetts Lawyers: Andrew Stoltmann chicago, Illinois

Dec 16 2015
Dominion Process Server Andrew Hainsworth process servers Total Rip off and Dishonest Toronto Ontario Author: Vaughan, Ontario Courier Services: Dominion Process Server Toronto, Ontario

Dec 13 2015
capital one fast cash loans Andrew Williams, Samuel Thomas, and Jacob Was notified of approval for $4500.00 loan. Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Cash Services: capital one fast cash loans Internet

Dec 12 2015
Changing Famlies Michelle Adelman, MS Ed, Westport; Andrew P. Hechtman, Hartford, Middletown, and Westport(203) 293-8382 Unprofessional attitude. Nasty, snippy (((REDACTED))), we're-doing-you-a-favor demeanor. Sir, I'll give you one more chance... Westport, Farmington, Middletown Connecticut
Author: Westport, Connecticut Seminar Programs: Changing Famlies Westport, Farmington, Middletown, Connecticut

Dec 08 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Loan Andrew Williams Congratulation you were approved for a 4,500 loan Internet Author: lewisville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Capital One Fast Cash Loan Internet

Dec 08 2015
Sean Andrew O'Neal Sean Andrew Sipos Defrauded his own Father in Law of $190,000 Rancho Palos Verdes California
Richard Houghton, Investment Properties Mexico Charged!!! Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean Andrew O'Neal Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Dec 04 2015
KickstartAds KickstartMyAd Andrew Bait and Switch, offered to take 7% of funds raised then informed me there would be a $295 charge up front, hung up on me Beverly Hills CA Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Advertising / Deceptive: KickstartAds Internet

Dec 02 2015
Capital one fast cash and ask for Andrew William Capital one fast cash Internet Author: moline, Illinois Cash Services: Capital one fast cash Internet

Nov 25 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Andy Gomez, Dywight Johnson, Mark Brown, Andrew Green I received an email from Capital One Fast Cash about a $6000 loan and what got me is that they was asking me to send them money to get money. I was so in need of money not thinking and sent and they kept telling me the money will be there a certain time and it never happened. I sent a lil over $500 that they insisted on me borrowing it from a friend . So now I have no $6000 and I got to pay a friend back $500 that I don't have. Miami Florida Author: AVON PARK, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Capital One Fast Cash Miami, Florida

Nov 23 2015
Sean O'Neal Sean Andrew Sipos, Andrew O'Neal Defrauded me of my entire life's savings! Rancho Palos Verdes California
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Gibbon, Nebraska Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Nov 22 2015
Andrew Wood Tile Specialist Denver Craigslist Thief Under Skilled Trade Thorton Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Home Improvements: Andrew Wood Thorton, Colorado