ANGELA PENBROOK'S MAKE YOU FAMOUS CONSULTING INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: angela penbrook's make you famous consulting inc
There may be more specific results for "angela penbrook's make you famous consulting inc"
For more specific results for "angela penbrook's make you famous consulting inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Luis Cruz Danny Auto Acceosories I have better deals that pays me more money, wait until I have time for you. SAN BERNARDINO California
Author: RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California Body Work & Repair: Luis Cruz SAN BERNARDINO, California

Apr 24 2017
Easy Direct Solutions LLc and Dave Investment group They Have Hid A Lots Of Charges For Loans And All Kinds of Excuses To Ask You More Money Chicago( operation) IL, LA(money.deposit)Ca Nationwide Author: Daly City, California Loans: Easy Direct Solutions LLc Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
A.S. Alarm Services literally thieves!!!!they never tell you that it is a teaser rate!!! and jumps to the most expensive rate after that! and force you to jump through hoops to cancel service, charge exorbitant cancellation fees, and make you send back the equipment at your expense... Kirkland Washington Author: jericho, New York Work at Home: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Apr 24 2017
SUSAN HILGER RECEIVED A BIZARRE LETTER, FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY TATE & KIRLIN ASSOC. INC. CLAIMING I OWE 139.97 I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT THE PRODUCT IS!! HAWTHORNE New Jersey Author: HAWTHORNE, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: SUSAN HILGER HAWTHORNE, New Jersey

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 24 2017
I love jewelry Lacks good customer service, not what you pay for if you even get the item West Palm Beach Internet Author: New Bern, North Carolina Jewelers: I love jewelry Internet

Apr 24 2017
DirectTV Price listed online is not price actually charged on bill or price quoted when you call to set up service Nationwide Author: balch springs, Utah Cable Companies: DirectTV Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 24 2017
Guardsman RIP OFF, THIEVES, LIARS say anything just to blow you off and not cover warranty you paid for Grand Rapids Michigan - services US furniture stores Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Warranty Companies: Guardsman Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
homesinc.com, homes inc, homesinc,homes incorporation, chris Faulkner nelson davenport earl davenport, carole faulkner scam investment, fraudulent invesment. Illegal. los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Investment Brokers: homesinc.com Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Homes Inc., Homes Incorporation Chris Faulkner, Nelson Davenport Scam investment, scam company, scammed me out of money los angeles Nationwide Author: laguna hills, California Investment Brokers: Homes Inc Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Wizi Marketing Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd. Seniors use abusive language with clients noida Internet Who are you? We have never had any employee of your name Author: Other Advertising Agencies: Wizi Marketing Internet

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

VIP Tradelines Leo Liar, Con Artist, Deceptive Services Irvine California
EMAIL PROOF Author: Duluth, Georgia Credit Services: VIP Tradelines Irvine, California

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Response to Complaint filed on 04-23-17 Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Eric Meyers BEWARE, STAY AWAY AT ANY COST Orlando Florida
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Pool Builders: Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Orlando, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Shannon Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist dont believe a word she tells you. She'll tell you she can get funding and she'll waste your time as she has no contacts and is giving funding one customer gets to another. It is fraud. Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Financial Services: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC STEVENS CONSTRUCTION, The shower Pan Company Robert, AKA Tony Stevens, is a complete hack and should be held criminally responsible. I hired him to to do a front yard project which required tearing out old grass, preparing the ground for artificial turf, digging some holes for trees, then adding a concrete patio.  Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Home Improvements: STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC Chula Vista, California

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Ace Cash Services acsincorporated.net/ ACE INC Claims that I owe on a loan and need to pay using an itunes gift card! Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 23 2017
Cash Advance Inc, Company; Officer Joseph Brown Kevin Nash, Mark Smith Fraud Officer Los Angeles California Author: Upland, California Collection Agency's: Cash Advance Inc, Company; Officer Joseph Brown Los Angeles , California

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet