Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: angela curtis
There may be more reports for "angela curtis"
For more results perform a general search for "angela curtis"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Oct 16 2016
Angela Holt Designs Foul Mouth Bully Angela Holt, Angela Holt Designs, Crafty Peeps, Crafty Peeps Society Foul Mouth Scammer Crafter Greenbrier Tennessee Repeat of a previous Report Author: Kentucky Arts and Crafts: Angela Holt Designs Foul Mouth Bully Greenbrier, Tennessee

Oct 15 2016
Angela Holt Designs Angela Marie Holt, Daniel Holt, Angie Holt, Crafty Peeps, Angela Holt, Angela Holt Designs, Craft Peeps Society, Chasing the Chatter, Kelly Holt Craft Kit Scammer Alert!!!!! Greenbrier Tennessee Out of the Blue? Author: North Carolina Arts and Crafts: Angela Holt Designs Greenbrier, Tennessee

Oct 14 2016
ANGELA SHURINA ****FRAUD ALERT***BEWARE OF THIS WOMAN WHO IS A KNOW FRAUDSTER***** Currently Living in NYC, From Surgut Russia Internet in reply to Alexander Koretsky Author: NYC, New York Alternative Health: ANGELA SHURINA Internet

Oct 13 2016
Silc Beauty, Tonia Barbello Green, Melinda Barbello, Angela Brown Barbello Do not purchase any products from this company. It is a scam!! woodland hills California Author: west hills, California Alternative Health: Silc Beauty Internet

Oct 05 2016
Melinda barbello Empire development corp Peter barbello Angela Barbello Scam artist, restraining order, police investigating, sued in Civil court Woodland hills California Author: Woodland hills, California Builders & Contractors: Melinda barbello Woodland hills, California

Oct 03 2016
Trinity Credit Angela Reston This company promised to restore my credit to a good score before the end of September. I need to refinance my home and as told they would get me what I needed, if I paid them $1,000.00. My $$$$ is gone and my score is still the same. McKinney Texas Author: GARLAND, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Trinity Credit McKinney, Texas

Oct 03 2016
Empire Development Corp Melinda Barbello,  Peter Barbello,  Angela Brown Barbello,  General contractor Con Artist, rip off, general contractor, bully, warning all homeowners,Won't finish the job, illegal employees, being sued in Los Angeles woodland hills California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Builders & Contractors: Empire Development Corp woodland hills, California

Oct 02 2016
Curtis Incorporated WalMart Refund Refused Defective Product Internet Author: Missoula, Montana Electronic Manufacturers: Curtis Incorporated Internet

Oct 02 2016
Empire Development Corp Melinda Barbello Peter Barbello Angela Brown scam artist verbally abusive, threatening, theft, court granted a restraining order, unifinshed work, stalker, woodland hills California Author: los angeles, California Building Services: Empire Development Corp woodland hills, California

Oct 02 2016
Power Places Tours / Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden (with Lauri Willmott and Rita Curtis, Gregg Braden, Theresa and Toby Weiss) Unethical Tour Company with track record of abuses operating under different shady business aliases to cheat and cause big losses to travellers Colorado
Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden to settle dispute, pay Free Spirit GBP 1 Million as a way of saying sorry, and funding his philanthropist work to help the human race. Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours / Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden Colorado, Colorado

Oct 01 2016
Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden (& Lauri Willmott and Rita Curtis, Theresa and Toby Weiss) Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden - Unethical Tour Company with track record of abuses operating under different names to mislead Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Services: Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden Virginia Beach, Virginia

Sep 26 2016
Rich Casino & 7 Spins Casino Won't pay winning & Claimed I did not win a tournament Curacou Internet Complaint answer Author: Orlando, Florida Offshore Gambling: Rich Casino Internet

Sep 24 2016
CFNA Firestone Angela The term Customer Service is unknown to this company Schaumburg IL One Question Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Auto Repair Service: CFNA Firestone Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Ave legal services Representative: Angela Brumfield fraud claim Los Angeles California Internet Author: La Mesa, California Collection Agencies: Ave legal services Internet

Sep 13 2016
Angela Shnnon Inc Angela Shannon Took my money. No work was done Marietta Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Attorneys General: Angela Shnnon Inc Marietta , Georgia

Sep 07 2016
SS Auto Body Continental Automotive Services terrible paint job Curtis Bay Maryland Author: Maryland Auto Repair Service: SS Auto Body Curtis Bay, Maryland

Sep 01 2016
Outkast Bulldog Kennel/ Chris Williams Chris Fincher, Christopher Williams, Curtis Williams, Curtis Fincher Lied, Misrepresentation, Neglect, ANIMAL ABUSE, Puppymill Spartensburg South Carolina
Decision Author: Syracuse, New York Animal Abuse: Outkast Bulldog Kennel/ Chris Williams Spartensburg , South Carolina

Aug 15 2016
Gro mambo angela Novanyon Gro mambo Distraught victim who crossed paths with an evil person willing to stop at nothing to exploit another human being at their weakest Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Germantown, Maryland Cult Organizations: Gro mambo angela Novanyon Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with Wholesale prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

Aug 07 2016
State of North Carolina Wake County Ripley Rand; M. P. Hugo; Angela O'Neil & others listed in case Did not have enough money to complete project Raleigh North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina City Officials: State of North Carolina Wake County Raleigh, North Carolina

Jul 03 2016
curtis property management/ Liberty property Management Curtis property management are not honest and rip hard working people up, I hire them to take care of my investment since I was not living in Idaho state, oh boy! that was the worse mistake I did. before I run my own investment I never had any issues with rip me off, stole my tenants deposit Nampa Idaho Author: San Francisco , California Property Management: curtis property management/ Liberty property Management Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Steven Repetti Steve Repetti, Angie Repetti, Angela Smith Repetti, Radweb Technologies, LLC Steve and Angela Repetti Owe $2,247.50 for unpaid landscapeing Hendersonville Tennessee Crooked! Author: Tennessee Rotten Neighbors: Steven Repetti Hendersonville, Tennessee

Jun 21 2016
Rescue Rooters Curtis Ramsey Attemp to charge $17,000 for something free! RIVERSIDE California Author: Riverside, California Plumbing: Rescue Rooters RIVERSIDE, California

Jun 05 2016
National General Insurance I had full coverage auto insurance with this company and paid every month. My car was stolen and the will not pay the claim or fix the vehicle after I've been a loyal customer paying every month. They've in so many words accused me of having something to do with stealing my vehicle. The arranged for a rental for me and when I constantly asked when is the rental due, the agent, Angela Hargrove, told me someone would get in touch with me to let me know when I was to return the car. They never did and if I hadn't called her again I would have owed the rental place a bigger balance than I had to pay, which I felt I shouldn't had to since I was not informed to return the vehicle. Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Insurance: National General Insurance Winston-Salem, North Carolina

May 28 2016
Curtis Davis - Curtis the Illuminated One - The Occult Network Fraudulently collecting money from unsuspecting people who are unfamiliar with him, his services, and his lies, Brooklyn New York
Reply to Curtis Davis Author: Cleveland, Ohio Liars: Curtis Davis Nationwide