ANGIE'S LIST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: angie's list
There may be more specific results for "angie's list"
For more specific results for "angie's list"
Showing 1-25 of 2,787 Found Reports For more specific results for "angie's list"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 28 2017
RED POCKET MOBILE RED POCKET WIRELESS REFUSED TO ACTIVATE MY BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GUSTO 3, FALSELY TOLD ME IT'S ON A BLOCK LIST THOUSAND OAKS California Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: RED POCKET MOBILE THOUSAND OAKS, California

Apr 22 2017
SHAZBOT LLC ONLINE DATING SCAMMERS. THEY HAVE NO ONLINE DATING. just a long list of phony names. phony people ..phony ...I joined spent $69.99 and invested time money into this dating website and no replkies ever. they refused to refund the money even thoug LIED CHEATED STOLE SCAMMED PHONY FAKE PROMISES Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Dating Services: SHAZBOT LLC Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Motel 6 fredericksburg va G.M. Roaches infested in fridge, microwave had caught fire, water pouring through bathroom light fixture.Refused to change my room instead added to do not rent list Fredericksburg Virginia
Author: Stafford, Virginia Motels: Motel 6 fredericksburg va G.M. Fredericksburg, Virginia

Apr 19 2017
Alan cooper Steve parks I received the email stating arrest warrant charges pressed against the names are violation of Federal Banking regulations electrical frog according to act number 76 theft by the deception according to act number 48 it also state if failed response within 48 Hours This legal action will be activated you are interred for an 00 CR so please call 202 506-8086 and list this document case number IL / two nine 26957 for is States arrest for an unpaid loan and check fraud  Internet
Author: Las vegas, Nevada Bad Check Writers: Alan cooper Internet

Apr 19 2017
list57.com Gene Gill list57.com sold me a fake/irrelevant lead list Internet Update-purchase refunded Author: wichita, Kansas On-Line Business: list57.com Internet

Apr 17 2017
Woodbridge Investments | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Woodbridge Investments Woodbridge Structured Funding, Robert Shapiro ,BBB list him as the owner, Woodbridge Investments, ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Sherman Oaks, California
Notice to Author Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Woodbridge Investments Sherman Oaks, California

Apr 13 2017
Win Loot Deceptive site so he missed it when people get back to you in 1 to 3 business days or you could ask him on their email list price department but no answer back. On the scam blog some one else got an answer that no one would be paid out from that day on 28 March. They should have the decency to reach out anybody who may have one on the day that there system had a Problem. What? To many people hit numbers that day so nobody gets paid? Roslyn, New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Internet Fraud: Win Loot Roslyn, NY 11576, New York

Apr 13 2017
Gilbert Data Gilbert Data provides potential data list services for B2B and B2C companies, our services include Email Appending Services, Business List and Technology Users List. Newyork New York
Author: Newyork, New York Business Consulting: Gilbert Data Newyork, New York

Apr 12 2017
YMLP Your Mailing List Provider - TOTAL RIP OFF! Took my money but didn't give me any email credits or service for whichI paid. Europe/Brussels Brussels/Belgium
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Marketing Companies: YMLP Internet

Apr 12 2017
ebay motors gabrielle gifford bought truck thru ebay motors from gabrielle gifford from craigs list price was 1500. then gabrielle text and said we needed to pay shipping insurance of 1000.00 ebay motors also sent email for the same shipping then we got another text and email saying we still owed another 1000.00 we were to recieve the truck on tuesday april 11 no truck and no more emails or calls from them Internet Author: SEYMOUR, Indiana Auto Shipping Companies: ebay motors Internet

Mar 27 2017
Michael Beeson GIM, Gimtrainingsystem.com, Guaranteed EMAILSYSTEM I paid for 15000 email list and received 5000. Does not respond to emails and phone goes straight to voicemail saying The Google user you are trying to contact is not available. Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana On-Line Business: Michael Beeson Internet

Mar 21 2017
Parisian Skin Glow Signed up for $4.99 sample/charged $11.99 on 3/6. Received no additional prods but my acct was changed $89.92 on 3/18 and 84.95 on 3/20.. called # on shipping list from sample and it was no good.  Author: Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Skin Glow Internet

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Ticket-Center.com Extreme Tix Purchased two Tickets to a NBA game in New Orleans, got to the gate to be denied entry . The tickets did not scan and was entered manually . This boot leg a*s company stated that the seller received a barcode scan list from the arena and my tickets had never been scanned.. Wow! Really, thry would or could not provide any proof of the so called list to show me. This is a crime, they are crooked, stay away. i an a disbled veteran and this is the thanks i get.. Chicago and Houston Internet Author: Las vegas , Nevada Sports Teams & Clubs: Ticket-Center.com Internet

Mar 02 2017
Lovely Face & Modern Eye Delight skin dearKTI in NevadaJefferson Bagley?AmoreNeu LIFTRenew Derma They have at least 10 different face creams and more than 10 websites. All different numbers, and locations all over the US. One of them is Nevada, Ontario, the list goes on Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Skin Care: Lovely Face & Modern Eye Delight Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Keen List of Advisors to AVOID! You're welcome! Internet Comments Author: Colorado Psychic: Keen Internet

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet

Feb 24 2017

Feb 23 2017
Okinus Do not get a list from okinus they will cheat you rob you and talk to you like you're crazy Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Furniture & Furnishings: Okinus Nevada

Feb 22 2017
202-777-1100 Washington, DC Continuously call me after asking them to stop, demanding my name taken off their list. Washington DC Washington DC Author: Lake Worth, Florida Accounting: 202-777-1100 Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Amora Coffee did not list unit price. Send coffee right after free sample not enough time to experience taste and agree or disagree to future shipments. Montgomery, Alabama Author: Uvalde, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Amora Coffee Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Facebook Mary Katherine Bond was messaged by a woman pretending to be my Aunt, later was told she won Facebook lottery and my name was on the list, so to add Mary katherine Bond and she messaged me asking me my name, address, phone number, age, marital status, everything and for money, it was sent, then cancelled through moneygram when I woke up and realized it was a scam. Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas Internet Fraud: Facebook Internet

Feb 10 2017
ATN corp They sell the device call X-sight 2 HD with bait and switch. Advertising as Bluetooth connectivity but when you get it they have Bluetooth disabled in the firmware and it has never been a usable function. They tell you it's for future products but you have to call and complain. It is not mentioned anywhere on there web site as to bing not functional they actually have it list in front of wifi. San Francisco Nationwide
Author: Texas Cameras & Video: ATN corp Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Bryan HECKSHERDavid Klien Deceptive trade practices include include using several sets of paperwork on sale of car - none of which given to buyer at sale.  LEWES, NATIONWIDE
The true facts about Auto Gallery in Lwes DE Author: Rehoboth Beach,, Delaware Auto Dealers: Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Internet