Your Search | angie's list

Aug 20 2014
National Multi List , Jim Brandt, Wanda, SCAM SCAM SCAM NO CALLS-NO REFUND-***THIS SHOULD BE STOPPED*** Internet Author: Madison, South Dakota RV Dealers: National Multi List Internet

Aug 20 2014
DRG Enterprises LLC Donald R. Gishel, Chris Gishel, Christine Gishel, The Big Thrift Store, Da Papa's Pizza, Simply Shabulous, Sleep Concepts Craigs List Scan Artists Berthoud Colorado Author: Ft Collins, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: DRG Enterprises LLC Berthoud, Colorado

Aug 19 2014
KCB Marketing scam for rent to own homes. I was charged 70 dollars for them to send me a list of homes for rent to own in my area. after a year I heard from no one. I tried to call them back and was asked for a pass code. Then hung up. I am furious that these people do this. northille Michigan Author: fredonia, Arizona Tenants: KCB Marketing northille, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
American standards online Its a scam the names of the leaser dont match as well as calling to see a property is usless i spent my last 200 to get this list and its a joke. Dont think about a refund its not possible scam artist Internet Author: dallas, Texas Literary Agencies: American standards online Internet

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 18 2014
Angie's List Angies list revoking awards given by Angies list because I will not advertise with them again, and more! Nationwide Author: Spring HIll, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Angie's List Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Timeshare hotlist TIME SHARE HOT LIST !!!!!FRAUD!!!! TAKES YOUR MONEY AND LIES NEVER RETURNS EMAILS OR CALLS**** ORLANDO FLORIDA Orlando,FL Nationwide Author: Long Island city, New York Advertising Agencies: Timeshare hotlist Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Twilight Travel bookitdiscountclub.com I received a fax on July 10, 2014 advertising a 6 day 5 night vacation including all meals and beverages (alcoholic included) for $119.00 per person to Cancun, Jamaica or Hawaii. It also said choose your 4-5 star resort, Corporate meal plan, Unlimited activities including non-motorized sports. I called 855-883-1867 and spoke to a James Bell at EXT 325. He gave me a list of resorts and I told him I was interested in Maui. He then suggested the Four Seasons Resort. I specifically asked him if $298 was the total for 2 persons and he said YES. I booked the vacation for OCTOBER 14TH, 2014. Shortly thereafter I received an email from docusign for a confirmation of my reservation. The confirmation # was CT22535100 but it did not list the Four Seasons Hotel. I called back several times and asked for James Bell at EXT 325 and he was never there. Orlando Florida Author: Kingwood, Texas Travel Services: Twilight Travel Select State/Province

Aug 09 2014
ACS INCORP/ To many to list before the case if filed,As we were trying to reach you since a couple of days, after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. Nationwide Author: dover plains, New York Cash Services: ACS INCORP Nationwide

Aug 07 2014
apple one act 1...other temps partners professional pps global, global insight and aerotek the list goes on Apple one in Atlanta recruiters and or their clients need to communicate instead of treating a person like their an animal Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Employment Services: apple one glendale, Georgia

Aug 04 2014
Paul Comingore Properties I called to inquire and after my call 4 or 5 of his properties started calling me all day long and will not take me off their list Tampa Florida Author: Hidden, Michigan Housing Rentals: Paul Comingore Properties Tampa, Florida

Aug 03 2014
Angie's List I found a contractor off of Angie's List and he was not contracted as the list said Indianapolis indiana Author: glendale, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Angie's List Nationwide

Aug 02 2014
Sterling Valentine NYC Listlaser.com list laser, list laser pro, Sterling Valentinesupport@sterlinghelp.comhttp://www.sterlinghelp.com, List Laser LIFETIME Upgrade MEGA-Pack [Special Limited Time Discount Offer] (Qty 1) New York New York
Author: SALT LAKE CITY, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Sterling Valentine NYC Listlaser.com New York, New York

Aug 01 2014
Donnie Pools / Tracie Pools 615-582-9849 lists and responds to Craigs List Ads Pools Services, gutter services, general laboror Chattanooga / Nashville / North Alabma and GA Internet Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Pool Services: Donnie Pools / Tracie Pools Internet

Jul 31 2014
Bulk Email Software Superstore Tim Ripped off on list of physicians Pompano Beach Florida Author: Kittanning, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Bulk Email Software Superstore Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 31 2014
Keith Tanner Transmission Keith Tanner Only replace 1 part of transmission and did not rebuild , but charged $1400 with a six month warranty not the 12 month as advertised on Angies list and phone number listed inoperative to call to check up on repairs.When I called several colleges and other transmission shops I was informed of the process for that type of charge. When car brought in the OD light came on and I was informed by one mechanic that it was the transmission . Original repair was Sept.9 2014, problem arose July 15th a mere 10 months. Austell Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Keith Tanner Transmission Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 30 2014
Gwinnett County Water Resources Critical Call List!!! Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Lilburn, Georgia Utility Companies: Gwinnett County Water Resources Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
Time Share Hot List misleading tactics and false promises to get you to hand over the money. Orlando Florida Author: Independence, Kentucky Timeshare Rentals: Time Share Hot List Orlando, Florida

Jul 25 2014
Dynamic Transmissions Brooksville Florida Earl Luckett, Bobby Higdon, Frank Rosetti Allstate Transmissions Of Homosassa, Mad Max Performance Transmissions, Applied Power Train Technologies, 1 KO Performance, Transworld Warehouse, Advanced Automatic Transmissions, AA Reman, NXT Level Transmissions Wow What a list Total Scam Artists be careful of Ebay & Craigs List Stay away from this organization Brooksville Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dynamic Transmissions Brooksville Florida Earl Luckett, Bobby Higdon, Frank Rosetti Brooksville, Florida

Jul 22 2014
freedom lottery AKAs powerballhelp i Had received i message off facebook saying that my aunty had won $100,000.00 and said that my name was on the winning list so she gave me the email address to email these people so i did and the told me them selfs that i had won that money and what i had to do to receive this money was to pay a delivery fee and immagration fee of $2000 so that i did and i had used my rent for 2 weeks and food and power money to do so and now hes saying that i got him fire and is not replying my messages the name of this person is Razaq Lugard but the thing that annoughs me most was that my aunty received her prize but i didnt Nigeria Internet Author: Whakatane, Other Liars: freedom lottery Internet

Jul 22 2014
Angies List Lied about month to month service, lied about having to pass a backround check prior to advertising, lied about having an ad agent call back to place an actual ad. Lied about not charging the account intill forsaid was all complete. indianapolis In Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Internet Service Providers: Angies List Internet

Jul 21 2014
Timeshare Hot List We paid them $1792 with a promise to sell our timeshare within a year or refund our money. Orlando Florida Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Telemarketers: Timeshare Hot List Orlando, Florida

Jul 15 2014
HL INDUSTRIES This company states that he will be able to assist in getting on the Section 8 list and I have requested for a refund when I saw that it was a scam and I haven't gotten a response or my money back($15). Internet Author: Bridgeton, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: HL INDUSTRIES Internet

Jul 14 2014
The Data Boutique Boutique Communications LLC Ellen Greenfield Charged $250 For Sales Contact List That 75% of the Contact Numbers Were Disconnected and 1 Person On The List Was DEAD 5 Years...Wouldn't Refund My Money. Aventura Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: The Data Boutique Aventura, Florida