Your Search | angie's list

Aug 16 2016
Pacific Youth I am over 65 yrs and like most women my age, interested in removing or at least lessening the look of our wrinkling skin. This commercial popped up on my Computer daily showing beautiful women with fantastic skin after uding this product and I bit . I returned the unused portion with a lettter (after I recieved the complete set) asking my name be removed from their list. I never authorized any future shipments but they continue. I want them to start. I cannot afford this product and I appreciate any help . Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Pacific Youth Internet

Aug 15 2016
02:13 PM Would not give address to return media cube for repair. Does not list address or give one. Internet Author: Elma, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Internet

Aug 08 2016
purelinecare garcinia I was charged 69.95 from purelinecare of forskolin. I order the garcinia in a advertisement that said free bottles of garcinia and forskolin pay only shipping and handling. The advertisement did not mention anything about being charged in the future for the products if you dont cancel in a 14day period. I called the company and the representative did take me off their mailing list but only refunded me 35% of my money. This site is a fraud. I recommend noone to due business with this company. I want the remainder of the money that is owed to me. 3201 w hillsborough ave. tampa fl 33684-9998 florida Author: houston, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: purelinecare garcinia Internet

Aug 07 2016
twomoviesnet Too many to list This web site was advertised as free movie comeon, has too many not free traps to list. Can;t tell, they don't list anything to track Internet Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Video Stores: twomoviesnet Internet
30, Report #1320335

Aug 02 2016
Nouvalift 1812 w Sunset Blvd ST George , UT 84770 84430173508443017349 I participate to the online Survey and came with this product on list . St George , Utah Internet Author: westville, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift Internet
31, Report #1319776

Jul 30 2016
Aging Miracle Serum Sim Beauty Cream Blossom Youth Cream Free trial offered but no info ANYWHERE that they will start billing your c/c and NO REFUNDS Don't list on c/c statemnet New Jersey Author: W Palm Beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Aging Miracle Serum New Jersey
32, Report #1319508

Jul 28 2016
One Way Funding A salesperson telephoned me today, July28, 2016, even though I am on the federal Unlawful telephone call to person on federal DO NOT CALL list Hicksville New York Author: LAYTONVILLE, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: One Way Funding Hicksville, New York
33, Report #1319024

Jul 26 2016
Bullworker, /. Hughes Marketing, LLC Bullworker, Hughes Marketing, illegally requested removal my Ebay listing & refused to provide written permission to re-list the product Phoenix Arizona Correction to the report filed Author: Idaho Sporting-good Manufactures: Bullworker Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 26 2016
Social Security Disability Advocates Social Security Disability Benefits(they use multiple names, and multiple phone numbers, NEVER on the internet) I receive text messages daily. Each text has a new phone number. Can't get off list, I tried, they increase call frequency. New York or New Jersey somewhere Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: Social Security Disability Advocates Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Angie's List Angie Hicks Angie's list uses non licensed, bonded, and insured companies!!! Seattle Washington Author: Kirkland , Washington Home Improvements: Angie's List Seattle , Washington

Jul 22 2016
07:29 PM thevinchecker I listed a car on Craig's List & got a text msg asking me to run this VIN report. Paid $12.95 for it and did not get a report. Sherman Oaks, CA Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Internet

Jul 22 2016
Maverest Insurance Company This company continues to list me as a provider , inspite of the fact that I have never signed up to be a provider and have asked them repeatedly to remove my name Parma Nationwide Author: Parma, Ohio Dental Services: Maverest Insurance Company Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Harry Omeros Well he is in the lime light again. With connections to scams in the USA, training in Nigerian Scams and heyHe scammed a lady of $70,000 she trusted him when he ran now she is broke.Worst part she is on a liver transplant list and very worrie Harry Omeros Brisbane Qld Author: Perth, Gold & Silver Investments: Harry Omeros Internet

Jul 20 2016
UNITED HEALTH CARE -Behavioral Health Has list of doctors in plan BUT none are accepting new patients! Las Vegas NevadaNationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Insurance: UNITED HEALTH CARE Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
eMarketing Solutions list was crap, did not offer refund Pompano Beach Florida Author: Florida Cellular Phone Companies: eMarketing Solutions Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 14 2016
National Vehicle RV Daily Sell my RV fast at a fair price only cost is to pay ebay to list it $549 Omaha Internet Author: Guinda, California RV Dealers: National Vehicle Internet

Jul 10 2016
CenturyLink, Inc. Qwest Corp, Savvis SVVS, CenturyTel, Embarq, and Septra Communications Group. For complete list see: Fraudulent Business Practices Concerning Internet Speed Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Richard Rogers Santamonicait Rsquaredit E3ITsolutions L.A. Red Group Richard is an experience scammer who advertises on Craig's list as an all in one IT guy. He will do one job for you and then get you to forward him money and then disappear. We have 6 people who have contacted us and are in the process of dealing with the IRS and the DA's office. santa monica California
please contact me Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: Richard Rogers santa monica, California

Jul 07 2016
autocare keep calling 2-3xs daily for over 2 yrs and ive asked them numerous of times to remove me from thier list to where im yelling to stop caling me i already have auto warranty service and they even call an hr later tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Warranty: autocare tampa, Florida

Jul 06 2016
Peter Luger Steak House Peter Luger Steak House We had dinner 4th June.and Your steak is delicious! But,What happened it was very surprising thing In your century-old Restaurant! We complaint as follow: 1,Manger Costar did not give us a list of consumer to make sure before dinner. 2,Manager Costar multi-operator billing amount。we paid $958 not $732. 3,Manager Costar insisted on cash only last night. Not credit card。We reserve the right to report to the tax authorities. 4,The tour guide Wang told us that wine $ 12, $ 60 each one at checkout. Can you tell us why? In fact,Not including have paid the 220 dollar tip, we paid $958 again。 In China, cheating is widespread at restaurant。But,here is American,not China. We firmly trust that you are a hundred years old company that we trust that you are a company of integrity management. NewYork Nationwide
Author: San Jose, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Peter Luger Steak House Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Phillip Moodie-Mercedes Benz Of Pompano Beach ***-***-****, Exporter Identifier, Superslooth, Master Profiler, Weak Car Salesman, Liar TOTAL LIAR-SAID I WAS ON SOME EXPORT LIST-I'VE NEVER EXPORTED ANYTHING IN MY LIFE Internet Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Phillip Moodie-Mercedes Benz Of Pompano Beach Internet

Jul 06 2016
Annie Lavallie Deborahb Cohen, Franklin Maggard responded to ad on craigs list for motorcycle Internet Author: auburn, California Motorcycles: Annie Lavallie Internet

Jul 06 2016
02:35 PM Facebook Promotional Lottery Scam that hijacks your friends facebook accounts to lure you in by sending you a message as your friend saying they won a large sum of money and your name is on the list of winners, they require a large up front fee to deliver/insure your supposed winnings. Internet Author: Belleville, Illinois Hackers: Internet

Jul 02 2016
Instant checkmate Misleads you into thinking you can get a free report, collects information from you, and then requires payment to see the report Interne They take you through an annoying list of questions with a lot of bells and whistles just to tell you that they want money for what they advertised as free. Instant checkmate Misleads you into thinking you can get a free report, collects information from you, and then requires payment to see the report Interne They take you through an annoying list of questions with a lot of bells and whistles just to tell you that they want money for what they advertised as free. Las Vegas, NV 89103 Internet Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Consumer Services: Instant checkmate Misleads you into thinking you can get a free report, collects information from you, and then requires payment to see the report Interne Internet

Jul 02 2016