Your Search | angie's list

Mar 15 2016
Gary Ambrose ListWire Autoresponder services, internet marketer The www. My First Online Payday that Mr. Gary is promoting on his list, is it real? Somebody help. Author: Ajah, Lagos, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Gary Ambrose

Mar 09 2016
Lethbridge pupcakes Cortney Obgogu Scammer... Liar.... wont pay for babysitting the list goes on with this one Lethbridge Alberta
dog scammer Author: Lethbridge Alberta, Alberta Abusive Parents: Lethbridge pupcakes Nationwide

28, Report #1291971

Mar 06 2016
emeraldhills06 FRAUDULENT SELLER- List items, Took my $, and will not ship or refund! Hillsboro, New Hampshire Internet Seller finally refunded- Profanity used in emails Author: San Diego, California Toy Stores: emeraldhills06 Internet

Mar 05 2016
Card Members Service Card Member ServicesFirst Financial Services This company has called me for 5 years or more. I have ignored, put all the phone numbers on my block list, have told them on the phone to not call. Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Card Members Service Nationwide

Mar 04 2016
SilverSkySoft Inc. Improperly vets list. Refuses to work with you and make it right. I have never experienced this poor of customer service. Folsom California Trovare Business Solutions - False Claims Author: Sacramento, California Customer Leads: SilverSkySoft Inc. Folsom, California

Mar 01 2016
Mini thin Regulator family, mini thin, #regfam Thief, liar, not country, no respect, the list goes on Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona DJ Services: Mini thin Internet

Mar 01 2016
Steele Hill Resort Timeshare/phone list bait & switch Sanbornton New Hampshire Author: Clermont, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Steele Hill Resort Sanbornton, New Hampshire

Feb 28 2016
Auctions For Income, Success Team, PMI, IDI Links 4 Trade, NMR Coaching, Internet Development ripoff lied false claims solicitation to evade taxes hidden costs pathetic business schemes Chino California NEVER STOP TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK Author: Lagrange, Indiana On-Line Business: Auctions For Income, Success Team, PMI, IDI Links 4 Trade, NMR Coaching, Internet Development Inc. Chino, California

Feb 27 2016
I too have been scammed by PMG! My story is similar to everyone's. Wow, All of that Author: Windham, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Marketing Group - PMG Mentors -Private Mentoring Group, Vermotion Secure Gate - Fortius Provo, Utah

Feb 17 2016
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business
Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Beverly Hills, California

Feb 13 2016
Us Business Data http://usbizdata.com/ Business database, mailing list, fax list, email list Atlanta Georgia Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Us Business Data Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 08 2016
Wiesner Inc Wiesner Huntsville did not repair my car as instructed and did not list complaint on invoice cost me 5200.00 Huntsville Texas Author: Trinity, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wiesner Inc Huntsville, Texas

Jan 31 2016
Angie's List TK Nelson - sales rep They Don't Practice What they Preach Internet Author: houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Angie's List Internet

Jan 29 2016
Radio City All Stars, Maryann Woodard, Maryann Mason Stole photos, client list, testimonials from prior band(s), falsified testimonials, misrepresents reputation. Sacramento CA
Erroneous Claim Author: vacaville , California Wedding Services: Radio City All Stars Internet

Jan 22 2016
car hop UAC late on a payment they will shut the car off. and when you call to talk to them they down talk you like your dumb. they call and call and harass you til they get your money. there's alot wrong I can list. but typing ain't enough. something needs to be done about this. Duluth mn Nationwide The only RipOff here.... Author: cloquet, Minnesota Auto Dealers: car hop Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Built for Trucks Simple, I ordered a bumper for my 2007 Yukon XL, they list the item as IN STOCK, so I place the order, then I get an email stating they dont actually stock the items Internet Author: Dearbron Heights, Michigan Auto Parts: Built for Trucks Internet

Jan 21 2016
American Health Solutions Called here for my son, I said who is calling hung up, I called back lady hung up, then I called again asked immediatiatly to be removed from list. hung up on me again great people PRETTY SURE THEY ARE SCAMMERS BE AWARE Evansville Wisconsin Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Health Insurance: American Health Solutions Evansville, Wisconsin

Jan 19 2016
Valu Pass ValuPass is a ripoff! I was called under the pretense that I had won gift cards to Walmart, then before I knew waht was happening, I was enrolled in all the companies that would be giving me my gift card from walmart. I tired to cancel immediately but was told I had to wait 14 days to cancel the offers. After 14 days, I called everyone on the list including ValuPass to cancel the memebership. I have since been charged 3 months in a row...I tried to call and speak to a representative, but could never reach one. Maitland Florida Author: Breckenridge, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Jan 18 2016
EZ Park Hi, I would like to file rip-off complaint against EZ Park companylockated at 530 South Second Str. Philadelphia. They have sign at the entrance that you can park there for $5.00 with stamp validation. No list of companies which validation accepted, no reference like inquire within for detales.  Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Collegeville, Pennsylvania Parking Garages: EZ Park Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2016
Susan Kim Michael Waddington too many to list 2001 They conned me into letting them live in my house they wanted to buy while their loan was getting approved because she wanted her daughter to go to the school there. She made promises to pay, wrote several bad checks, always had an excuse then filed bankruptcy. I lost my share of that house and was unable to keep my other house because I counted on the money she owed me. She made my life living hell. I still don't have a home just a rental. Don't trust them.. portland Oregon Author: North Plains, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Susan Kim Michael Waddington portland, Oregon

Jan 15 2016
Lucre Inc Credit Card Services Repeated telemarketer calls. Sexually explicit and rude when asked to remove me from their calling list. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: hendersonville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Lucre Inc Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jan 14 2016
Optinz.com Prashant Sharm Guarantees responsive subscribers for list building. IT'S A SCAM! Internet All is well, PLEASE READ! Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Optinz.com Internet

Jan 07 2016
http://carhistoryforme.com/reports robertpsf@yahoo.commany.autochecked.me?many Listed car on Craig's list, received a text from an interested buyer wanting a car history,asked me to contact this company. He said he would get with me once the history was forwarded to him. Money gone-no report. Area code 347 Internet Author: Gilmer, Texas Motor Vehicle: http://carhistoryforme.com/reports Internet

Jan 04 2016
Team Lear Team Lear Disposition Group I paid them $898 for the right to list two foreclosure properties. They never had the right to list the properties. They were listed by another asset management company and Realtor Denver Colorado Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Questionable Activities: Team Lear Denver, Colorado

Jan 01 2016
Angie's Hair Replacement AKA Angela Califano AKA Angie Califano AKA adcalifano@yahoo.com AKA URBAN HAIR REPLACEMENT AND BEAUTY SUPPLY Messed up a custom order twice, loss of time and expense to me, withheld money she agreed to refund me Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Hair Salons: Angie's Hair Replacement Portland, Oregon