Your Search | angie's list

Jul 29 2015
Telefund Inc. dishonest, horrible company to deal with, liars, they pay their staff to fight off court cases, they use the excuse that they are politically fundraising to dismiss every court case, they have many negative, public reviews against them, they have a Bad Reputation, they are Not Well Liked at all, they have Illegally Telemarketed Me, they knew I was on the Do Not Call List and went ahead and Violated the California Civil Code, they Never Offered Me A Resolution when I filed my small claims court case, Thou Shalt Be Judged On Judgment Day!, they will be Judged! Santa Barbara California
Author: CULVER CITY, California Non-Profit Charities: Telefund Inc. Santa Barbara, California

Jul 29 2015
Garage Door Service Company Add to Your Do Not Call List! Dallas and Arlington/Ft.Worth Texas Author: Rowlett, Texas Garage Door Companies: Garage Door Service Company Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
The Data Supplier - William Joanau Zuna Marketing, BWG marketing Group email marketing list rip offer Author: Trenton, New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: The Data Supplier - William Joanau

Jul 23 2015
Everest College agents used their tactics to lure me to sign with their school promising me a job. I graduated August 2008 with academic honors. And made the Dean's list several months in a row.  Everest did not find me a job as they promised. Now I am stuck with this Federal Loan that I can't pay for because I am not working.  Fort Worth Texas Author: Millsap, Texas Liars: Everest College Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 22 2015
PUPPYFIND.COM Chelle Hochstetler, Anne Brown, Missy Castor the list goes on with alias SCAMMED BY PUPPYFIND.COM Multiple States Internet Author: Severn, Maryland Criminal Justice System: PUPPYFIND.COM Internet

Jul 21 2015
eSparrow Solutions Rotation Network Inc bad customer review of email contact list Frisco Texas Author: Edmonton, Alaska Internet Marketing Companies: eSparrow Solutions Frisco, Texas

Jul 19 2015
OnceDriven A total Rip Off. You'll do better on Craigs list Internet Author: Lockport, New York Auto Advertising Services: OnceDriven Internet

Jul 17 2015
B2B List Experts B2B LIST EXPERTS IN SCAM San Francisco California Author: London, Other Customer Leads: B2B List Experts San Francisco, California

Jul 09 2015
416 NUMBER SCAM KiJiJ 416 number scam online kijiji craigs list 416 Area-Code Phone Numbers - Easy Vanity VIP Premium # for Sale Kijiji 416 NUMBERS SCAM FRAUD FAKE Telus fido Rogers Bell Koodo Mobilicity Toronto Ontario Richmond hill Ontario
Author: MONTREAL, Cellular Phone Companies: 416 NUMBER SCAM KiJiJ Richmond hill, Ontario

Jul 08 2015
Craigs List You will receive a call from 858-429-9163 : Scam through Craig's List, stating they were from EBay Motor Division Michael Young California on Caller ID Multiple States Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Craigs List

Jul 05 2015
National Multi List Service Received my $299, does not show my listing when I type in my city,does not return my phone calls, phone disconnected,letters come back return to sender Denver Colorado Author: Dragoon, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: National Multi List Service Denver, Colorado

Jul 01 2015
Seller Network PROMISED TO LIST MY CAR ON AUTOTRADER AND LISTED IT ON PROSTITUTION WEBSITE BACKPAGE INSTEAD! USED CAR LISTINGS Calabasas California Author: West Park, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Seller Network Calabasas, California

Jun 29 2015
09:46 PM Adultfriendfinder ad page This site poses as a site that warns men about sting operations. They take all the ads off of backpage and just list the escorts as being cops. It is a complete fraud, and an ad page for adult friend finders. When I asked them to remove my ad, they blocked me form the page. They also asked me for money and tried to extort me. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Strippers & Dancers: Internet

Jun 27 2015
Wholesale Jordan's list This is a scam I don't know how they get away with a website named and they don't know of one place that sells Jordan's wholesale. This should be illegal they are stealing people's money and lying. This pisses me off I spent $47 on this bulls* you should be ashamed of yourselves you sick individuals. I hope you go to h*! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Wholesale Jordan's list Internet

Jun 25 2015
Platinum Bid Auctions - Dennis Kaptein & Rob from Barry County Road Commission Boycott - Platinum Bid Auctions. They do not list the important Known Issues on Vehicles Coopersville Michigan Author: Comstock Park, Michigan Auctions: Platinum Bid Auctions LLC Coopersville, Michigan

Jun 23 2015
Internet Marketing Services, Inc. Rick Stevenson, Eric Jarett Internet Marketing Services, Inc. Full List Of Aka's In Report, Banner Marketing Con and Scam California & By Proxy Addresses Such As Arizona Via Agoura Hills California WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA 91362 california Author: Orange Park, Florida Computer Fraud: Internet Marketing Services, Inc. WESTLAKE VILLAGE, , CA 91362

Jun 22 2015
Vehicle Services Dept Rude and harassing response to phone call requesting removal of my 89 year father from their mailing list. Plano Texas Author: Prescott, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Dept Plano, Texas

Jun 17 2015
Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital, Simon Ramirez De Arellano, (AKA Simon, SS Ramirez De Arellano), Robert Quinn, John Schaeffer, Justin Myles Upfront due diligence fees, lots of false promises and lies, but won't do anything and will ignore your phone calls. New York New York Contact Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital New York, New York

Jun 17 2015
Heritage Asset / Olin Wiley & Carlos Ingram This company signed up for a lead generation program and then asked us to supply a list of over 10,000 prospects. They started using our program and then stopped paying us but took the prospect information which was worth a tremendous amount of money and will not return calls or emails. These are people who want to manage people monies their retirement savings. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF! If you try to call them no one will answer a phone or return a call or an email. They are supposed to be security licensed so that they can trade securities DO NOT LET THEM HAVE YOUR MONEY THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF! FINRA needs to investigate these people! Atlanta Georgia Author: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Heritage Asset Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 12 2015
b2blistexperts B2Blist experts have stolen 2000 usd promising a list they never delivered San Francisco California Author: Texas Computer Marketing Companies: b2blistexperts San Francisco, California

Jun 11 2015
Window World World of Windows Bad Product and Bad Service Dallas, Texas Phoenix jless15 Author: Rowlett, Texas Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Window World Dallas, Texas

Jun 06 2015
Kevin Greene Sonic List Builder Builds Completely Worthless Lists and uses Amazon Checkout to Scam You Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Kevin Greene Sonic List Builder Cheyenne , Wyoming

Jun 04 2015
own your modem dont lease your modem purchased telephony modem for my mother. Used list given by Comcast and received used modem. Was told by Comcast tech that modem was at end of life and unable to use. Returned for another modem and the same thing happened. Now they won't refund my money (even though I returned modems) and refuse my e-mails. Phone says no longer in service. Orem Internet Author: fremont, California On-Line Business: own your modem Internet

Jun 04 2015
Royal Air Condition and heating Royal Air Condition and heating was contracted by American Home Sheild to fix my air condition, instead they told me I needed a new unit,they gave me a check list of everything completed, but they did not put in all new parts or duct work. the manager said he would come out and speak with me, he never came althought they came back and put in the missing duct work. a week later.the plumber saw that they had checked off all work completed which was false. they are the worst company to do business with. the manager is rude and unprofessional. Cypress Texas Author: houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Royal Air Condition and heating Cypress, Texas

Jun 03 2015
Glencore Leads Mark Miller Bogus Email List and Campaign Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Glencore Leads Internet