Your Search | animal behavioral college

Jul 23 2016
Miso Happie Miso Happie Mini PigsLina SmileLina VuJoel HaygoodLina HaygoodJL mini ranchLost Pines KuneKunes Miso Happie running pig mill, sick pigs, dead piglets, filthy conditions, filthy waters horrible horrible people. Illegal shipping, pigs with mange. Bastrop Texas Author: Arizona Animal Abuse: Miso Happie Bastrop, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Remington College Memphis Campus Excepted my loan check from Sallie May when i had withdrawn from school Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorneys General: Remington College Memphis Campus Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Asworth College They took over a thousand dollars from me. I graduated from two programs and I never got my degrees in Hotel rest mgmnt. NORCROSS GEORGIA Internet Author: pensacola, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Asworth College Internet

Jul 22 2016
Alecsandar Gligoric, Frenchbulldogbreed.net, Frenchie World Scam! He steals your money and never sends you the dog! Serbia Internet Author: Manasquan, New Jersey Animal Abuse: Alecsandar Gligoric Internet

Jul 22 2016
College Of DuPage Janet Rand Intentional discrimination. I was dismiss with good academic standards. Glen Ellyn Illinois Nationwide Author: Berkeley, Illinois Colleges and Universities: College Of DuPage IL

Jul 22 2016
Heart Star Shepherds Clint Hill Clint Hill Sold a puppy with Parvo Atlanta Georgia Author: Fresno , California Animal Services: Heart Star Shepherds Clint Hill Internet

Jul 21 2016
Newbridge college . Promise students education but you receive debt,personal guilt and a new way to pay your bills and a Newbridge loan for a school that is a scam Santa Ana California Author: Castle rock , Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Newbridge college Santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
Nittany Eye Associates Over Charged me the made excuses when challenged. Incomplete Eye Exam, No Written Prescription State College Pennsylvania Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Opticians: Nittany Eye Associates State College, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2016
Miller Motte College Miller Motte Tech College Miller Motte Is not an Acredited College Wilmington North Carolina Author: wilmington, North Carolina Medical Personnel: Miller Motte College Wilmington, North Carolina

Jul 20 2016
UNITED HEALTH CARE -Behavioral Health Has list of doctors in plan BUT none are accepting new patients! Las Vegas NevadaNationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Insurance: UNITED HEALTH CARE Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Draughon's Jr College SCAM- Teachers didn't teach Memphis Tennessee Author: heber springs, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: Draughon's Jr College Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 20 2016
Our Lovable Labs Labrador Retriever Breeder with poor breeding practices (bad breeder) Canon Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Animal Services: Our Lovable Labs Canon, Georgia

Jul 19 2016
Owners Pride Companions Craig/Cj Tobler Lair, coward, s*** on the bottom of your shoe. Lockhart Texas Author: Texas Animal Abuse: Owners Pride Companions Lockhart , Texas

Jul 19 2016
Grace Forbes she email said. She was relocating. To phx. And. Saw my. Profile. on care.com. wanted. To hire. me. To be her pet sitter Los Angeles California Author: Phoenix , Arizona Animal Services: Grace Forbes Los Angeles, California

Jul 19 2016
Everest College Tacoma Wa I never got a job, from Medical Assistant program, they didn't even want to help me find an intern I found one on my own. Then they didn't want to help me look for a career after my intern. TACOMA Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Education & Learning Centers: Everest College Tacoma Wa Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
florida career college All STAFF DON Ellen Bedu Joan Howard this school is definition of rip off. im a nursing student (senior) and the DON hasnt provided us clinical site for OB rotation the professor Howard has favorite students this school is way too expensive for what we are getting in return, this is a joke! Miami Florida Author: Alabama Health Care Education: florida career college Miami , Florida

Jul 19 2016
College of Southern Nevada Bradley Gruner, NSHE TRUMPED UP FEES BY NSHE EXTORTIONISTS Las Vegas, Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: College of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, NV, Nevada

Jul 19 2016
First Site, LTD Wrongfully keeping security deposits of unsuspecting college students Normal Illinois Author: Hampshire, Illinois Property Management: First Site, LTD Normal, Illinois

Groomin Tails Pet Salon Well I Never!!!! Montgomery Alabama
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Animal Services: Groomin Tails Pet Salon Montgomery, Alabama

Jul 18 2016
College Pro Painter WORST Exterior House Painting Ever! Nationwide
Author: Ames, Iowa Home Improvements: College Pro Painter Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Ruff house rescue This organization is not licensed with the NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets Division of Animal Industry Freeport New York Author: East meadow, New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ruff house rescue Freeport, New York

Jul 15 2016
Vatterott College Vatterott Technical College Predatory and Fraudulent Practices Berkeley Missouri Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Computer Programmers: Vatterott College Berkeley, Missouri

Jul 14 2016
Florida technical college Florida technical college They let me go through college knowing that I wouldn't be able to finish. lakeland Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Nurses: Florida technical college lakeland , Florida

Jul 14 2016
Adorable Bulldogs.com CNNIC MY BULLDOGS PUPPY HAD CONGENITAL DEFECTS AND DIED Internet Author: DECATUR, Illinois Animal Abuse: Adorable Bulldogs.com Internet