Your Search | animal behavioral college

Sep 26 2016
AZ MICRO MINI PIGS. SUZETTE FERGUSON MONEY HUNGRY PIG HATER Queen Creek ARIZONA Author: Arizona Animal Abuse: AZ MICRO MINI PIGS.

Sep 25 2016
FORTIS COLLEGE-CENTERVILLE RIP OFF, DOESNT TEACH YOU MATERIAL YOU ARE TESTED ON CENTERVILLE Ohio Author: dayton , Ohio Teachers: FORTIS COLLEGE-CENTERVILLE CENTERVILLE , Ohio

Sep 24 2016
pettaxiworldwide@USA.COM kevin alexis, deric irvine, che lovet mofor the website www.petzlover.com has a ton of scammers beware.. Nationwide Author: georgetown, Delaware Animal Services: pettaxiworldwide Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home Alison Saint Bernard Pups HomeAlison Saint Bernard PuppiesAlison Saint Bernard Pups, Brandon Alison, Evelyn M. Hammonds Saint Bernard Puppy Scamming District of Columbia Washington Author: HUMBLE, Texas Animal Services: Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home District of Columbia, Washington

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 20 2016
Bryan College Bryan University Fraudulently Scanming the Financial Aid System Rogers Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Bryan College Rogers , Arkansas

Sep 19 2016
Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Girard, Kansas Frenchies 4 you & Puppies 4 You. Look like they recently moved to Missouri Gave us one price on phone and changed the price when we arrived. Two seperate dogs Arcadia Kansas Author: Norman, Oklahoma Animal Abuse: Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Not a breeder? Girard, Kansas Arcadia, Kansas

Sep 19 2016
College Ticket Office .com Collegeticketoffice.com Complete Scam Ships wrong seat tickets Internet
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Sports Teams & Clubs: College Ticket Office .com Internet

Sep 18 2016
Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) Trade School False reporting of first term payment St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) St Louis, Missouri

Sep 17 2016
Lance Pace Thief, Rip Off, Scam Hot Springs Arkansas Author: Santa Monica, California Animal Services: Lance Pace Hot Springs, Arkansas

Sep 17 2016
Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena Arts Centerartcenter.edu Harbors/Trains students to rip off actors and models Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles, California Con Artists: Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena, California

Sep 16 2016
Supp Club Was charged product-never received it. Was charged a membership fee-never authorized plus can not get on website due to stating i dont have a membership. Now being charged a membership fee. No way to contact company to dispute. College Park Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Sep 15 2016
Digital Media Partners, Brook Smith Gloria Smith, Vision Twelve Corp Millenial Charters, Digital Media, College Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Digital Media Partners, Brook Smith Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Amanda Angel Russel with Great Expectations Eventing Neglectful, unprofessional, pathological liar, animal cruelty, verbal abuse, harmful riding/instruction, sneaky, thief, barn hopper, putting students/clients and their horses in danger, wreckless, incredibly rude Pennsylvania/Maryland/Delaware Nationwide Author: Carrie, Pennsylvania Sports Instruction: Amanda Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Colorado animal health Refuses to replace a clipper blade bought 1 month ago and only used 5 times that quit cutting dogs clean fur. Longmont Colorado Author: Dacono, Colorado Animal Services: Colorado animal health CO

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 11 2016
invisible fence company wanted me to do his work...rude when i told him its not my job ...its my saturday too walked out on the job treated the client as a dog grand rapids Michigan Author: grand rapids, Michigan Animal Services: invisible fence company grand rapids, Michigan

Sep 10 2016
Isle of Hope Thrift eBay Shoppe, nonprofit Nonprofit, raising funds to support animal service nonprofits Internet
Author: North Mankato, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Isle of Hope Thrift eBay Shoppe, nonprofit Internet

Sep 10 2016
Jellyfish Art Company created a poorly designed tank, and gave no urgency when jellyfish were dying. Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Animal Abuse: Jellyfish Art Internet

Sep 10 2016
Banks-Haus.org Donald Banks, Banks Haus German Shepards Breeder Scam Artist - Dirty Kennel and Lies About AKC Registration Stockton California Have been working with Bankhaus for years. Author: Atwater, California Animal Abuse: Banks-Haus.org Stockton, California

Eric AntonioJosefina Fernandez Selling Sick Puppies! Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Animal Abuse: Eric Miami , Florida

Sep 08 2016
Willow River Farm Aussies Sold a sick mini aussie from Barb Wilson. Iron River Michigan Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Animal Services: Willow River Farm Iron River, Michigan

FUZZZ PLAYGROUND BREAKING RULES- CRASHED VAN EYESORE Grove City Ohio
FINALLY AFTER MONTHS THE OWNER MOVES WRECKED VAN.. Author: Hilliard, Ohio Animal Services: FUZZZ PLAYGROUND Grove City, Ohio

Sep 06 2016
Suppclub Ripped me off for $19.99 for a promotional t-shirt train, eat, sleep, repeat, that supposedly cost $0.75 plus shipping & handling on 9/5/2016 college park Maryland. Author: hampton, Virginia Sporting Goods: Suppclub

Sep 06 2016
Our Campus Market OCM TRIPLE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR A FREE OFF TO COLLEGE BASKET Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Gift Shops: Our Campus Market Nationwide