Your Search | anonymous

May 01 2015
Gerrit Pronske Pronske Patel LLC, Pronske Goolsby & Kathman, PC Commited Fraud, client misconduct, Bad Attorney Dallas Texas The “Anonymous” Ripoff Report against Gerrit Pronske was actually filed by a Judgment Debtor who is a Court-desigated “Vexatious Litigant Author: Texas Legal Services: Gerrit Pronske Texas

Apr 24 2015
Honda Carland; Ron Sanders; Several anonymous salesmen Rip me off with spare tire Roswell Georgia Irresponsibility Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Honda Carland Roswell, Georgia

Apr 21 2015
American Mensa, Ltd. Mensa, Pamela L. Donahoo, Paige Faulkner, John McGill Cesspot of harassment and predators, Arlington, Texas
@Anonymous Reader Author: , Texas Clubs & Organizations: American Mensa, Ltd. Arlington, Texas

29, Report #1208664

Apr 20 2015
Lonnie Radcliffe Lonnie S. RadcliffeMichael Radcliffe Liar, Con Artist, Theif, Deceptive Practices, No Integrity, Scam Artist, Incompetent Chicago Internet
Rebuttal to Pamela JohnsonThis anonymous report was filed by Pamela Johnson who is last known to reside in Chicago,Illinois.The mere fact that Pamela filed an anonymous report is indicative of her lack  Author: Chicago, Illinois Business Consultants: Lonnie Radcliffe Internet

Apr 13 2015
Must Troll All, Evan Scott Batterton and James Denver Jenkins aka MTA Misuse police services with false reports, harass and steal identities of our members and their children, purchase domains to post libel about children. St Louis, Missouri , and Dallas Texas Internet
Anti-Anons gone Anonymous Author: Dallas, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Must Troll All Internet

31, Report #1220835

Apr 07 2015
Hoover Acres in Indiana, Lori Hoover- Lori Hoover advertises on Puppy Find as Hoover Acres and is located in Indiana Advertises herself as a 'co breeder' of dogs- Lagrange Indiana
Re Lori Hoover of Hooveracres Author: West Virginia Dog Breeders: Hoover Acres in Indiana, Lori Hoover Lagrange, Indiana

Apr 06 2015
CGTV, Karen Greer Models New York, Kristina Mesquita False Advertising - Scamming for Money Nationwide Regarding ANONYMOUS Author: Kissimmee, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Nationwide

33, Report #1219886

Apr 02 2015
Wildfire Vapor E-cig Received an anonymous email telling me that I qualified for a free trial of a new ecig for only $7.99 shipping for a whole kit with 5 nicotine tubes, so I ordered it to try it for them and it was so nasty that I gave it to my neighbor, next thing I know, my bank sends me a statement that I'm overdrawn at my bank because wildvapor ecig debited almost $110.00 from my account! Their add stated it was a free sample with nothing else to pay and then they did this behind my back...I am notifying my bank that I got scammed and let them get my money back as I was informed that it was a one-time payment. They out and out lied to me! Rotten b******s! Lexington Kentucky Author: Kenai, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: Wildfire Vapor E-cig Lexington , Kentucky

34, Report #1209969

Mar 16 2015
Audrius Tomonis Banknotes.com and Au Tom Complete Scam Ripped off, never shipped product. He is hiding overseas... Portugal Internet Proof of wrongdoing requested from the accuser Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Audrius Tomonis Banknotes.com Internet

Mar 11 2015
Alexma Construction Denis Groulx This company is up to no good Gatineau Quebec STAYING ANONYMOUS Author: Gatineau, Quebec Real Estate Services: Alexma Construction Gatineau, Quebec

Mar 10 2015
Self Storage Profits TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Self Storage Profits dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Self Storage takes educating clients to a new level. *UPDATE: Self Storage Profits pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Self Storage Profits, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
SCOTT MEYERS REAL ESTATE SCAM ARTIST/MY POSTS ARE NOT ANONYMOUS AND ARE TRUE Author: bardstown, Kentucky Storage & Self Storage: Scott Meyer's Self Storage Home Study Course noblesville, Indiana

37, Report #1206833

Feb 07 2015
Aplus institute (dental hygiene college) Aplus Institute: A long rollercoaster of mental abuse north York Ontario Canada Author: anonymous , Alabama Health Care Education: Aplus institute north York , Ontario

38, Report #1206394

Feb 03 2015
SK Investments Brian Anderson. Also tied to Kris Plier Scam Websites CA, TX, CO, WY addresses Internet Author: Anonymous, Other Websites: SK Investments Internet

39, Report #1206107

Feb 02 2015
Pro-Tech HVAC Solutions Jeromy Puckett Thief, Cheat, and a Liar Weatherford, Texas Texas Anonymous??? Author: weatherford, Texas Liars: Pro-Tech HVAC Solutions Texas

Jan 30 2015
Timothy E Stapp Will take your money and run! Phoenix Arizona
Timothy E. Stapp is NOT an honest person Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: Timothy E Stapp Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 29 2015
Vested Protection Systems Jeff Joy, Jeffrey Joy Clark New Jersey
The McGibney NarcoNut Trolls Author: Westminster , Colorado Private Investigators: Vested Protection Systems Clark, New Jersey

Jan 29 2015
Attorney Chris Aaron Thief, Liar, Cheat, a c**k-eyed b*****d. This guy takes the cake. He never show up to any of my divorce hearings. He tried to sleep with me and hit on me during the most emotional time in my life. LasVegas, Internet
Attorney Christopher Aaron tried to scam me too with Jim Dorado. Author: Las Vegas, Internet Lawyers: Attorney Chris Aaron Internet

43, Report #1205182

Jan 28 2015
the laptop stop this company is a fraud there web site is full of lies they dont have cert tech nor do they have yrs of experince cincinnatri ohio
Laptop Stop is a Fraud Author: cincinnati, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: the laptop stop cincinnatri,

44, Report #1205169

Jan 28 2015
LA Music Awards Al Bowman Bad talked, drunk on stage, pervert, scam artist, liar Hollywood Nationwide BROBST Experience Author: Los Angeles, California Festivals & Event Services: LA Music Awards Nationwide

45, Report #1204076

Jan 24 2015
GLD MYSCORE GDL MYSCORE slammed me twice for almost $60.00 Tennessee MyScore - Easy and Helpful Author: anonymous, Other On-Line Business: GLD MYSCORE Tennessee

46, Report #1203963

Jan 23 2015
BellaAtHome My friend ordered a free trial with my credit card. I didnt agree to it so I called BellaAtHome 20 minutes after recieving order confirmation via email to cancel my account and stop the order before a label is generated and the package is sent from the fullfillment center. the supervisor that i spoke with was extremely rude, constantly cut me off, and refused to have to order stopped. she told me that i need to return it once its delivered to my address and that the product must be delivered back to their facility 7 business days from the day i recieve it. mind you, im in texas and they are in nevada. so i asked her if they are going to pay for return and they said no?! so i would have to pay expedited shipping?!? RIP OFF. henderson nevada
Author: anonymous, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: On-Line Stores: BellaAtHome Internet

47, Report #1199548

Jan 05 2015
Shield Restoration Scott Sizemore Fraud, Scam Artist, Scam, Do Not Hire, Do Not Do Work For, Dayton Ohio Anonymous Author: Greenville, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Shield Restoration Dayton, Ohio

48, Report #1198976

Jan 02 2015
Mail Chimp mailchimp.com FRAUDULENT UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES Internet Author: anonymous, Oregon Internet Services: Mail Chimp Internet

Jan 01 2015
REVIEW: Equities First Holdings, LLC commitment to 100% client satisfaction, Equities First Holdings implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients search for new opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. Nationwide, Internet, Indianapolis, Indiana*UPDATE: Equities First Holdings recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Equities First Holdings recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Equities First Holdings. my experience Author: Beaverton, Oregon Loans: Equities First Holdings And Alexander Christy Indianapolis, Indiana

50, Report #1197045

Dec 22 2014
The truth spy llc taking advantage of families and stealing from consumers...frauds no info available on location Internet Author: anonymous, Michigan Computer Fraud: The truth spy llc Internet