ANSWER NATIONAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: answer national
There may be more specific results for "answer national"
For more specific results for "answer national"
Showing 1-25 of 48,867 Found Reports For more specific results for "answer national"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Caseys pups Caseys pups Casey Taylor aka Casey Taylor Martin aka Kathleen Casey, if Caseys involved in the name it's probably her This individual list puppies on PuppyFind.com for sell. The puppy i bought from this seller was infested with Fleas and also worms. She wasn't gaining any weight until she was treated by the veterinarian which was very kind. Seller didn't answer any phone calls or messages the day after when i tried to contact her to ask if she even knew she gave me the puppy infested with fleas. Lawrenceville Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Animal Services: Caseys pups Internet

Aug 16 2017
Derma Genetix,  I was charged over $94 out of my checking account without my approval or consent. Number listed for me to contact company says to leave number to call , no answer. When I went on their web site the man on other end said he was an answering company and took my name and number for call back Stansbury Park Utah Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Skin Care: Derma Genetix Stansbury Park, Utah

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Why Do You Keep Responding? Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Nick Tepper Tepper law firm Nick Tepper as an attorney got $1740 from me to Firelit eviction for my tenant and he got disappear and he doesn't answer my phone call no more he doesn't know me anymore . Author: encino, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nick Tepper Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
National Seating and Mobility Horrible Staff! Lexington Kentucky Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Medical Supplies: National Seating and Mobility Lexington , Kentucky

Aug 13 2017
National Medical Professionals Onamsy01 Charged Me a co-pay . and Sent a bill balance of $1924.00 dallas Texas Author: marrero, Louisiana Emergency Medical Services: National Medical Professionals dallas, Texas

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
Power sports distro I ordered a dirtbike for my sons birthday/ passing present on July 13 and I have yet to receive any calls email replies tracking number or the product. I've called multiple times and the said company assured me the product was shipped to g.a and would be here by the following day that was 3 wks ago and I have yet to receivey order. And even after two different dates given to me about the arrival of the shipment they are telling me after a month of not getting an answer or my product they are still telling me that if I cancel they will charge me 150 of the cost I paid..and its not fair to me I have bills another kid on the way and I'm the only one working so 607 is not a little bit of money when I need what I paid for.. because I could have went other places and could of received my order on time Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Power sports distro Internet

11, Report #1391931

Aug 11 2017
Absolute Awsome Stuffs absoluteawesomestuff scam..not recieved product no answer to mail or call Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Absolute Awsome Stuffs Internet

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Did Lillian Thompson answer Annette Burns question of 02/26/2014 at 9:30 am “Is it your understanding that Dr. THREE verbally recommended YOUNGEST_SON be operated on”? Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: David D. White Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 10 2017
National Student Loan Associates Adam Kingsbury LIED, MISREPRESENTED, STOLE FROM MY ACCOUNT Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
JOSEPH MOREAU ,mbostonterrierpuppies.com/ We were going to buy a Boston Terrior puppy from them..We went to Walmart last night and qired him $600 for the pup.And now they dont answer emails,texts or phone. Cleavland Ohio Internet
Author: PENFIELD, New York Dog Breeders: JOSEPH MOREAU Internet

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 10 2017
All Makes Vac & Sew Placed an order 2 months ago and have yet to receive it. Wont answer phone calls or e mails California Author: Tazewell, Virginia Appliances: All Makes Vac & Sew Internet

Aug 09 2017
Addict Gear  Internet Dial Vision Adjustable Lens Eyeglasses. Order never came Author: Bucharest, Eye Care: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 09 2017
Bohemian Guitars Took $600 through a crowd funding site in 2014 and has given me nothing. They won't answer my phone calls. They send out emails stating they promise to get my stuff to me soon. It's been four years! It took me a while to figure it out but these guys are crooks. Atlanta Internet Author: Columbus, Georgia Liars: Bohemian Guitars Internet

Aug 09 2017
National Auto Care Corporation did not honor extended warranty...said part was not convered Westerville Ohio Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Auto Warranty: National Auto Care Corporation Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
National Consumer Resolution Center Amy Adams, Dana Wrightncrcg, Eric Holden National Consume Resolution center is a rip off preying on home owners that are drowning and desperate Irvine California
Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: National Consumer Resolution Center Irvine , California

Aug 09 2017
Ameribanc National Don't fall for the hoax Wheaton Illinois Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameribanc National Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Jodys Secret ordered sportsbra online; never received the product even thought charged; no answer to my email to customer support Internet Author: Spring, Texas Sporting Goods: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 08 2017
Dacfix.com Dac fix Wont answer calls only leave you voice mails Dallas Texas Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Credit Services: Dacfix.com Georgia

Aug 08 2017
national Furniture Supply Made a mistake on my shipment of chairs and now want to charge a 33% restocking fee for us to return them becuase of their mistake. Internet Author: issaquah, Washington Furniture & Furnishings: national Furniture Supply Internet