ANSWER NATIONAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: answer national
There may be more specific results for "answer national"
For more specific results for "answer national"
Showing 1-25 of 23,254 Found Reports For more specific results for "answer national"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Secure Home Warranty Website still there but they are out of business. Took my money but won't answer the phone for a repair. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Danville, California Home Warranty Companies: Secure Home Warranty Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
PEAK KIA OF LITTLETON, CO $5,200.00 CAH MONEY AND CAN NOT GET A $1.00 ANSWER THE PURCHASE CO Colorado Author: DENVER, Colorado Auto Dealers: PEAK KIA OF LITTLETON, CO CO, Colorado

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 17 2017
Smart Card Merchant Services National Processing CompanyVantiv Services grossly misrepresented. I feel I was defrauded. Phoenix Arizona Author: Sunnyvale, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Card Merchant Services Phoenix, Arizona

May 16 2017
National Warranty Corporation Does not honor warranty transfers-creates false excuses springfield Oregon Author: fresno, California Auto Warranty: National Warranty Corporation springfield, Oregon

May 16 2017
Real Notary Pros / National Notary of America Scam. Charge twice as much as other companies Don't deliver don't return calls. Give you the run around. They take your money and DON'T deliver. Will call you and blame you and call you a liar. Unprofessional all the way!! Woodland Colorado Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Notary: Real Notary Pros Nationwide

May 16 2017
Fidelity National Home Warranty Mind for your customers to tell you in the contract item is covered but in practice when a problem he always say no to no coverage Katy Nationwide
Author: Katy, Texas Warranty Companies: Fidelity National Home Warranty Nationwide

May 16 2017
Vehicle Protection Dept Did not cancel my contract as requested, kept charging me, won't answer phone or return calls Santa Ana California Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Protection Dept Santa Ana, California

May 15 2017
David Schuman ,National Underclassmen Combine, COMPLETELY UNRELIABLE! Internet Author: Eureka, California Sports Instruction: David Schuman (National Underclassmen Combine) Internet

May 15 2017
Just Answer Tech - Dual withdrawals. Repetitive withdrawls. Nationwide Author: Kennewick, Washington Computer Manufactures: Just Answer Tech California, California

May 15 2017
LA skin Ripping me off and won't answer my phone calls FU**ING fu** heads Greenwood village Colorado Author: Poteau, Oklahoma Skin Care: LA skin Greenwood village , Colorado

May 15 2017
N p group Rebecca Calling and saying they want to know the where abouts of my husband. When I ask what for they hang up. It took about 10 rings for them to answer. Author: Indpls, Indiana Collection Agency's: N p group

National Review Network Says I won 734,940,00 Chandler Arizona
Author: STOUT, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

May 14 2017
USA Benefits,l They kept calling me but when I call back no answer so when I finally answered they said I can pay them and I would receive a $100.00 Walmart gift card and they charged my credit card and I never received anything Virginia Beach Virginia Author: N. Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 13 2017
Teleflora Florists Flowers TELEFLORA STEALS PAYMENT & DOES NOT DELIVER GOODS! WON'T ANSWER PHONE! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Florists: Teleflora Florists Flowers Internet

May 12 2017
 Phone books delivery is a big scan u work hard n won't get paid pls if u looking for quick cash this is not the answer to it. They won't pay you for it.Cocoa Beach fl Nationwide
They Have to Pay You Something Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Phone books delivery Nationwide

May 11 2017
National Auto Sales Salesman Pat Over-pricing and deceptive interest rates Marietta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: National Auto Sales Georgia

May 11 2017
Just Answer Tech support ripoff Internet Author: Hondo, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Websites: Just Answer Internet

May 11 2017
National Telecom Services Non Payment for Sub-Contracting Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: FORTVILLE, Indiana Communications & Networking: National Telecom Services Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 10 2017
national credit systems collections atlantic Nationwide georgia Author: morrilton, Arkansas Senior Services: national credit systems Nationwide

May 10 2017
National Credit Adjusters Has harrassed my mother continually for my address and phone number, called me at work after I requested them not to. I do not owe the money they say I owe to Grt Plains Lending. Hutchinson Kansas Author: Omaha, Nebraska Loans: National Credit Adjusters Hutchinson, Kansas

May 09 2017
Gloss Motive Directheath Simple health Answer Order a bottle that was free just pay for shipping and handling. Unfortunately the fine print was not 30 days to pay for more it was 14 days and they charged. The full price the first day 79bucks wasted.BIG SCAM Internet Author: Redondo beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gloss Motive Internet

May 09 2017
TBX I order 30 days of a stop smoking strips for $49.95 to be shiped to my home when I called the company to ask for a tracking # they could not answer They kept saying that they would have some one cal me. I'm still waiting till this day for a call back, I feel I've been scam. California Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: TBX California

24, Report #1372048

May 08 2017
AEGIS Relocation frank gevelis Frank made me pay him 3500 dollars to move fromy north Carolina to Tucson Arizona on April 4. I payed him 2 payments of 1200 dollars and third supposed to be paid on delivery of 1200 dollars. It is may 8th and I have not received my things . I have called frank many times but I have only spoken to him twice. He promised that I would have my delivery on Saturday may 6th and no later than Sunday may 7th. He will not answer the phone and will not return my calls. He can not not show the weight of my delivery and refuse to try to get a copy for me. He refuse to tell me where my delivery is for that is my only question . Fort Myers Florida Author: Tucson , Arizona Lawyers: AEGIS Relocation frank gevelis Fort Myers, Florida

May 07 2017
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club wants every customer to be 100% satisfied and are willing to do everything in their power to ensure that.*UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forsyth, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment Layton, Utah