Your Search | answer national

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 19 2016
Above prime innovations I ordered a bracelet and a knecklace from this company on 9/15/16 and haven't recieved my products to this day, but they took my money from my account immediately. I have sent them numerous emails and have got no answer. Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Above prime innovations Internet

Oct 19 2016
Ron Bognanni eBay user eBay username: glxym716 unpaid item he bought from me on eBay. never answer my emails. scammer.fake bids. bronx New York Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet: Ron Bognanni eBay user bronx, New York

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 17 2016
Rockstar Subscriptions Rip off- took $60 and never delivered National Nationwide Author: Dayton , Ohio Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscriptions Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
National Home Preservationists Ripoff on Home Mortgage Rehabilitation City Name Does Not Appear California Author: Lily Lake, Illinois Appliances: National Home Preservationists Internet

Oct 17 2016
Action Financial Services National Financial Services scammers! Beford Ohio Author: Memphis, Tennessee Loans: Action Financial Services Beford, Ohio

Oct 16 2016
SNAAC Security National Auto Vehicle was repod after 30 days, cost me almost 6 months of payments 6951 Cintas Blvd, Mason, OH 45040 Nationwide In Typical Sub-prime Mentality Fashion... Author: North Carolina Car Financing: SNAAC Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
AntennaDeals False advertising, won't answer emails requesting refund for product that is other than what is advertised. Internet/TX Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: AntennaDeals Internet

Oct 15 2016
Luminis and Belle Époque Skincare I told him no I did not and the terms were hidden again asking for the address and refusing to get an answer, I hung up and had to cancel my credit card !!!!!!!!! Ca and UT Internet Author: Grayson, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Com Zumtane Co Youth Internet

Oct 14 2016
National Tax Experts TRUSTED EXPERTS REVIEW: National Tax Experts’ executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. National Tax Experts is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. National Tax Experts pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Tax Experts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PATRICK OAKES DOES NOT OWN THESE COMPANIES I DO! Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Income tax: National Tax Experts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. National Tax Experts working all 50 states with IRS & State taxing agencies. National Tax Experts dedicated to providing real solutions, affordable answers for all tax problems. National Tax Experts experienced caring tax professionals assist taxpayers resolving personal & business tax problems. Internet

Oct 14 2016
Student Debt Agency/ Ally Conde This company told me I was eligible for student loan forgiveness. Due to working with two non profit organizations. I have them $333.00 and it was supposed to be withdrawn out of my account in three different withdrawls. I could never get anyone on the phone after numerous calls, messages, and emails. No one will answer the phone. This is definately a scam! Beware of these crooks! They should be sued. They were very nice on the phone and even followed up on my employment paperwork, I didn't know they were evil and deceitful theives! I pray they will have judgement soon! San Diego California Author: Cartersville, Georgia Financial Education: Student Debt Agency San Diego, California

Oct 13 2016
Empire Options Option RobotSebastian Rodriquez,Valentina to Option Robot. This did not happen and the next day I demanded a reversal of my deposit back to my bank. It is now a week later, they do NOT answer phone, emails and now want all my personal info!! Uruguay Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Brokerage Companies On-line: Empire Options Internet

Oct 13 2016
Dan Martin, Jerry Clearsen FRANKLIN Daily Options through there chosen Broker Flash Binary took NOT ONLY MY INITIAL DEPOSIT OF $250, BUT ILLEGALLY WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION TOOK A SECOND $250!!! LOS ANGELES, CA (phone checker, but unsure) Internet Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Dan Martin, Jerry Clearsen Internet

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 11 2016
National Credit, Inc. Fake AMEX letterhead ft lauderdale Florida 8 years later and they are still doing it... Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: National Credit, Inc. ft lauderdale, Florida

Oct 11 2016
GARAGE DOOR SERVICE COMPANY National Garage Door Service Company Watch out for RIDICULOUS MARKUPS ON PARTS!!! Orange County Texas Author: Orange, California Garage Door Companies: GARAGE DOOR SERVICE COMPANY TX

Oct 11 2016
NATIONAL CONGRESS OF EMPLOYERS medial insurance Author: hollywood, Florida Health Insurance: NATIONAL CONGRESS OF EMPLOYERS Internet

Oct 09 2016
National Parts Wholesale refused to stand behind the warranty Jacksonville Florida Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Auto Parts: National Parts Wholesale Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 09 2016
aarons chicago Tried to over charge on cell phones Chicago Illinois aarons pricing of cell phones Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: aarons chicago Chcago, Illinois

Oct 07 2016
wadelo chem owner Sammy chunga total scam answered all my support questions until got my gift cards wont answer any request Internet Author: Idaho Manufacturers: wadelo chem

Oct 07 2016
National Home Grocer Long Island New York Author: Tempe, Arizona Catering: National Home Grocer Bohemia, Long Island, New York
23, Report #1332067

Oct 07 2016
NCE RX prescription company withdrew my money for two years even when I canceled the services national wide Nationwide Author: OKLAQHOMA CITY, Oklahoma Health Insurance: NCE RX prescription company Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
national home grocer They are a RIP OFF!!! The owners are UNSCRUPULOUS!!! You will loose your deposit like me if you cancel. bohemia New York The Customer is Always Right Author: fort salonga, New York Kitchens: national home grocer bohemia, New York
25, Report #1332018

Oct 06 2016
Direct Express Card Service Direct Express Social Security benfits Direct Express is not providing appropriate service to individual receiving social security benefits. The company never answer the phone always getting voice messages that the call volume is high and to call back. Unable to get disputes of transaction on account. Been dealing with this issues for month with no assistance from direct express no other way of contact with this company. Very frustrating very poor care and concern with people with disability Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Direct Express Card Service Internet