Your Search | anthem institute

Nov 18 2016
Institute for Natural Healing, INH Independent Healing Newsletter Auto Renewal on a newsletter I never received and asked them to cancel Frederick Maryland Author: Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Institute for Natural Healing Frederick, Maryland

Nov 16 2016
Institute for Natural Healing Looked at this on Facebook and ever since I receive 10 and more dameon email reports that I am supposed to be sending out. I have not sent any emails about them or anyone affiliated with them. Internet Author: Valdosta , Georgia Alternative Health: Institute for Natural Healing Internet

Nov 15 2016
1985 Harrison Career Institute Ripped me off with no explination Deptford New Jersey Author: Deptford, New Jersey Trade Schools: Harrison Career Institute New Jersey

Nov 10 2016
Thrive learning Institute; Internet Auction Solutions; E Library Membership @ http://elibrarymembership.com/index.html To sum it all up. I became a member of Thrive on Feb. 23, 2009. I looked at the program on that day. It took me awhile to check this program out. I saw they had a cancellation period of three days to get a full refund so I called them to cancel my membership on 2/24/2009. Was told I could not because it was too early into the program. Called the next day 2/25/2009--Same story; then I called on 2/26/2009--same story. I called one day after the 3 day cancellation period to cancel the membership and get a full refund and I was told it was too late to cancel my membership and get a full refund.   OREM UTAH Author: WAREHAM, Massachusetts Seminar Programs: Thrive learning Institute Internet

Nov 08 2016
Doctor of Hope Cancer -Rogers Cancer Institute Not responding to calls; provided false hope Internet Author: San jose, California Health Care Education: Doctor of Hope Cancer -Rogers Cancer Institute Internet

Nov 03 2016
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online AIONLINE Fraud Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: La Mesa, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Pittsburgh

Nov 03 2016
MICDS Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country Day School Corrupt Institution that discriminates Against Minorities and the Poor Saint Louis Missouri Author: somewhere, Other Private Schools: MICDS Saint Louis, Missouri

Oct 24 2016
Bcti Business computer training institute Olympia WA WA Author: Wasilla , Alaska Colleges and Universities: Bcti Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Film Connection Institute Horrible Job Placement Program. los angeles California Author: elk grove, California Private Schools: Film Connection los angeles, California

Oct 16 2016
Art Institute of San Diego Lied about our loan, excessively charge me, 100% interest San Diego California Author: Hanford, California Loans: Art Institute of San Diego california

Oct 15 2016
Black Hills Regional Eye Institute Lied to in order to set an appointment, resulted in getting ripped off Majorly Rapid City South Dakota Resolved finally Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Opticians: Black Hills Regional Eye Institute Rapid City, South Dakota

Oct 14 2016
Business Computer Training Institute , BCTI,  Mohela US Department of Education, Direct Loans. I was young and Nieve when I was financially raped by BCTI. All programs were out dated and I didn't learn anything. Fife Washington Author: Cle-Elum, Washington Federal Government: Business Computer Training Institute (BCTI)

Oct 10 2016
Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay 2304 Busch Bvld Tampa Florida Stay away from this school it's a scam Tampa Florida Author: Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay Tampa, Florida

Oct 09 2016
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI This school was a scam. 14 years later, I'm still paying for it! Fife Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Fife, Washington

Oct 08 2016
Chesapeake Life Insurance Company I simply wanted to get blue anthem health insurance. The man that I talked to told me he was an insurance agent working out of chesapeake and had explained to me that Chesapeake is just a company that helps people find an insurance to fit their needs. north richland hills Texas Author: Grass Valley, California Insurance Companies: Chesapeake Life Insurance Company north richland hills, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Tata Ngolo The Real TataNgolo ngoloinstitute.com / join/checkout Tata Ngolo Institute. Inc. WAS ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR CLASSES on 8/23/2016 I paid Tata Ngolo $121.00 to join. After about a month Tata Ngolo was no where to be found everything was deleted and no where to be found on social media YouTube Etc....j Chicago or Florida United States Internet-based Author: City, Ohio Cult Organizations: Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Internet

Sep 15 2016
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Jena Fadziso This school is a scam who prey on students Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Health Care Education: Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Tampa, Florida

Sep 14 2016
IMQ Institute for Medical Quality Institute For Medical Quality , IMQ, Total SCAM, DISHONEST GROUP, FRAUD, UNPROFESSIONAL San Francisco California Author: Texas Health Care Education: IMQ San Francisco, California

Sep 13 2016
Cannabis Industry Institute AKA Dispensary Management TodayAKA National Cannabis Industry Database Selling a database / email list filled with junk address and spam trap Internet Mistaken Report Author: Los angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Cannabis Industry Institute Internet

Sep 10 2016
Securities Institute Stay away! Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Security Institute Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Securities Institute of America Sloppy, inaccurate, dated, New York New York Author: Khon Kaen, Alabama Education & Learning Centers: Securities Institute of America New York,

Sep 08 2016
Central Texas Phlebotomy Institute Phlebotomy certification course Seguin TX   -   Texas Author: Garrison, Texas Healthcare Centers: Central Texas Phlebotomy Institute TX

Sep 08 2016
Jason B. Diamond, M.D. REVIEW: Jason B. Diamond, M.D. has an ongoing commitment to total patient satisfaction. Dr. Diamond’s past and current approach to his practice is focused on providing the highest quality of care to his patients *UPDATE: Dr. Jason B. Diamond – The Diamond Face Institute pledges his commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jason B. Diamond recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I just wanted to share my dissapointing story Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Jason B. Diamond, M.D., F.A.C.S. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ … businesses you can trust. Dr. Diamond, highly skilled surgeon dedicated to total safety, comfort, satisfaction of patients. From first meeting to last post-op check-up, Dr. Diamond continues to exceed expectations due to attention to detail, friendly bedside manner, & excellent work. “Known for high quality” Beverly Hills, New York, Dubai, California

Sep 07 2016
ITT Technical Institute High Tuition, Limited Educational Value Ripoff Norwood Ohio Just saying Author: Williamsburg, Ohio Colleges and Universities: ITT Technical Institute-Norwood, Ohio Norwood, Ohio

Sep 06 2016
Arizona Automotive Institute AAI I ateend AAI for 10 months and whin I singhed up I wase told told by thim that thay would carry my loan but at the end of the 10 months I wese told that I woul need to take out A expensive loan to pay it off befor thay would give me my deploma the instruckters did not know what thay wer doing I did NOT get my moneys werth the info wase pore at best Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Arizona Automotive Institute Glendale, Arizona