Your Search | anthem institute

Oct 06 2015
Why Not to Work at Mindich Child Health & Development Institute Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Bad work environment, labs, Mount Sinai, science lab, lab directors New York New York Author: New York, New York Medical Laboratories: Mindich Child Health & Development Institute New York, New York

Oct 03 2015
Prism Career Institute UNSCRUPILOUS FINANCIAL. AID RIP OFF! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prism Career Institute Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2015
Strayer Career Institute Lack of proper Advisement for classes to graduate. And no career placement or internships. Philadelphia PA Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Strayer Career Institute Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Lincoln Institute of Financial Education L.I.F.E. Ripped me off out of $6000 by misrepresenting content and level of classes then not returning phone calls Sandy Utah Author: Thousand Oaks, California Con Artists: Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Sandy, Utah

Oct 01 2015
Iverson Institute this is a bad school atlanta Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Health Care Education: Iverson Institute atlanta, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Fortis Institute Misleading FA, Misty Mulberry Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Health Care Education: Fortis Institute Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
Transcity Limos Transcity Limosines Limousines services, limo, sedan, rentals, transportation Chandler Arizona Author: Anthem, Arizona Chauffeurs: Transcity LImos Chandler, Arizona

Sep 26 2015
NORTH SHORE AGENCY SCAM-North Shore Collection Agency wanting money for subscription of Guns & Ammo Declined Subscription Melville New York North Shore Agency, Melville, NewYork.- NO Business Certificate. Author: ANTHEM, Arizona Collection Agencies: NORTH SHORE AGENCY Melville, New York

Sep 26 2015
Transcity Limos SHADY BUSINESS STAY CLEAR NEVER USE PHOENIX PEOPLE!!!! Very misleading company!!! You think you are ONLY paying the fee you were given when booking then a few days later (after you have used limo) they charge your card additional fees for Garage to Garage What a scam! Never once do they tell you that when booking about the additional fees, even asking several times for an invoice. $357 over the original price given. By the time you find out about their additional fees you have already used their service. You have a history of fraud and misrepresentation as evidenced by FIVE consumer complaints to the Better Business Bureau of which you have resolved none. You have received a BBB rating of Fas a result. The Rental Agreement clause you have referenced in your defense does not support your position.  Chandler Arizona Author: anthem, Arizona Limousine Services: Transcity Limos Chandler, Arizona

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 21 2015
PSV Health Sciences PSV New Market Health Health Sciences Institute Unathurized use of Credit Card Baltimore Maryland Author: Prescott, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: PSV Health Sciences Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 21 2015
Institute of vibrant liveing I made an order 10days ago but I didn't get it I paid 48.00$ for my order they said it take 10 days but its not here I want my money or order Arizona Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Personal Services: Institute of vibrant liveing Nationwide

Sep 20 2015
Minimally Invasive Hand Institute Dr. Jonathon Sorelle No symptoms of carpel tunnel syndrome before, only trigger finger. Negative EMG but he convinced me I had it. Surgery, and now 6 mos. later I can't use my left hand without burning wrist pain. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Minimally Invasive Hand Institute Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 20 2015
Labor Law Compliance Institute Conned into buying labor law compliance posters Clearwater Florida multiple addresses and numbers Author: Cleveland, Ohio Legal Services: Labor Law Compliance Institute Hialeah,, Florida

Sep 19 2015
National Funding Institute N/A I think that national funding is a Rip-off,I only won't my money back $199.95 I didn't rilly recieve anything for the money I spent. Las Vegas, Nevada Administrative Director Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: National Funding Institute Las Vegas,, Nevada

Sep 18 2015
Steven Bikusa Media Arts Solution and Promotions agent, student at the Art Institute of Nashville I am a recording artist here in Nashville. This man found me on Craigslist and I allowed him to sell tickets for me for my show. He ended up running off with the money of the ticket sales which was close to 100 dollars. Now the booking agency is going to be very angry and my show is ruined. Thank you Steve Bikusa, I hope this ruins your career and no one will ever trust you. Nashville, TN Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Steven Bikusa Nationwide

Sep 12 2015
04:24 PM Obesity Research Institute Lose weight, free bottle of Metabo-up Plus & possible TV appearence. Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Internet

Sep 11 2015
The Health Science Institute They charged me $99 to be a life member I stupidly signed up for 37or39because i was conned u a convincing online presentation that their discovery could cure my malignancy help pleaseI have been conned Internet Author: boca rayon, Florida Alternative Health: The Health Science Institute Internet

Sep 11 2015
art institute pittsburgh online Bottom Line Matters, Not Education or Students Tucson, AZ Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Colleges and Universities: art institute pittsburgh online Internet

Sep 07 2015
health sciences institute video deceiving Author: naperville, Illinois Healthcare Centers: health sciences institute

Sep 07 2015
08:37 AM reports to affiliated with and to support Microsoft issues Unknown appears to be India Internet Author: Anthem, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Internet

Sep 04 2015
American professional institute Unprofessional Service too expensive uneducated Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Trade Schools: American professional institute Decatur, Georgia

Sep 01 2015
Paris Fashion Institute Paris Fashion Institute Review Rip Off Scheme Paris, France Author: Massachusetts Colleges and Universities: Paris Fashion Institute Internet

Aug 31 2015
Sanford Brown Institute I would like to create a Class Action Suit For Sanford Brown ┬áTrevose Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford Brown Institute Trevose, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2015
TCI Technical Institute 3YEARS and still no Degree, but DEBT New York New York Author: Vermillion, South Dakota Corrupt Companies: TCI Technical Institute New York, New York