Your Search | anthem institute

Sep 07 2016
ITT Technical Institute High Tuition, Limited Educational Value Ripoff Norwood Ohio Just saying Author: Williamsburg, Ohio Colleges and Universities: ITT Technical Institute-Norwood, Ohio Norwood, Ohio

Sep 06 2016
Arizona Automotive Institute AAI I ateend AAI for 10 months and whin I singhed up I wase told told by thim that thay would carry my loan but at the end of the 10 months I wese told that I woul need to take out A expensive loan to pay it off befor thay would give me my deploma the instruckters did not know what thay wer doing I did NOT get my moneys werth the info wase pore at best Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Arizona Automotive Institute Glendale, Arizona

Sep 03 2016
psv health science institute took 37.00$ out of my credit card without my ok Internet Author: marquette, Michigan Computer Fraud: psv health science institute Internet

Sep 01 2016
Crane Institute Certification, Amber Cowart and Christine Cromarty This company hired me as a proctor. I worked for them on June 10th, 2016. I did everything they asked and to this day I have not been paid for. I have called, sent emails to no avail. Sanford Florida Author: Hopewel, Virginia Education & Learning Centers: Crane Institute Certification Sanford, Florida

Aug 29 2016
American Eye Institute / Vicki Houghton Deposit not returned on wrong Rx or Lenses for New Glasses Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Eye Care: American Eye Institute Los Angeles, California

Aug 29 2016
American Economic Institute Fake Awards Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Rye, New York Liars: American Economic Institute Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
american institute school of health careers TOTAL RIP OFF lauderdale lakes Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Trade Schools: american institute school of health careers lauderdale lakes, Florida

Aug 21 2016
Anthem Claim Management on behalf of 1st choice moving and storage/USA moving Why bother reporting, waste of time Anthem Arizona Author: Alvord, Texas Consumer Services: Anthem Claim Management Anthem, Arizona

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

36, Report #1320446

Aug 11 2016
Coyne College Coyne American Institute Attended this School in 2009 and I am still not employed as a medical assistant. chicago Illinois Author: chicago , Illinois Health Care Education: Coyne College chicago, Illinois

Aug 10 2016
Horizon Healthcare Institute-courtney robinson Fraud, deceitful, unprofessional Thief Ft Myers Florida Author: cape coral, Florida Health Care Education: Horizon Healthcare Institute Florida

Aug 09 2016
Dr. David Amron Roxbury Institute Paid over 12,000 for liposuction. Not only did he NOT remove the fat, he left bumps and ridges. Beverly Hills California Much improvement Author: Illinois Plastic Surgeons: Dr. David Amron Beverly Hills, California

39, Report #1320172

Aug 02 2016
BCTI BUSINESS COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE Still paying student loans for nothing. Lacey Washington Author: Marysville, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI Lacey, Washington

Jul 31 2016
DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS, A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP LLC DECEPTION, FRAUD, MISLEADING PROMOTIONS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PROMISED A LOT DELIVERED NOTHING BOCA RATON FLORIDA
Donald Trump Trump Institute Seminars Wealth Building Seminars Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Seminar Programs: DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP - Trump University Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 31 2016
Trump Institute; Donald Trump; Wealth Building Weekend; The Trump Institute Investor's Edge Software Trump Institute- My trust in Donald Trump leaves me with $20,000.00 credit card debt and no income Boca Raton Florida Interested In Your Software Author: Wilmington, Delaware Seminar Programs: Trump Institute Boca Raton, Florida

42, Report #1319686

Jul 29 2016
Pinnacle Career Institute PCI did not uphold their obligation of stating we have contacts all over the United States when you're ready to do your externship. Kansas City Missouri Author: El Mirage, Arizona Con Artists: Pinnacle Career Institute Kansas City, Missouri

43, Report #1319522

Jul 29 2016
Harrison Career Institute Perpetrated fraud with government financial aid & forcing loans thru same people who owned the school. FBI Deptford New Jersey Author: Hammonton , New Jersey Financial Education: Harrison Career Institute Deptford , New Jersey

44, Report #1319120

Jul 26 2016
Stratford Career Institute SCI Ripping off people who are trying to better themselves Do not know they have Vermont and Quebec addtesses Nationwide Author: SAINT JOSEPH, Missouri Language: Stratford Career Institute Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
Avant Media Institute Bogus school, Buyer beware, stupid school, learn nothing, money hungry people Houston Texas Author: Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Avant Media Institute Houston, Texas

Jul 24 2016
Genesis Ibogaine center genesis p[arkinson's institute Retraction of endorsement Rosarita Author: Edmonton, Alabama Healthcare Centers: Genesis Ibogaine center internet

Jul 24 2016
Health Sciences Institute Unauthorized credit card charge of $37.00 Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Alternative Health: Health Sciences Institute Frederick, Maryland

Jul 24 2016
HSI Health Sciences Institute Never Got My Miracles from the Vault Frederick Maryland Author: Cambria, California Alternative Health: HSI Frederick, Maryland

Jul 23 2016
Medical prep Institute MPI, medical prep institute of tampa bay SCAM!!!!!!!! tampa bay Florida Author: palm bay, Tampa, Texas, New york, Maryland, Pompano beach, Florida Nurses: Medical prep Institute tampa bay , Florida