Your Search | anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a
There may be more reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a"

1, Report #1196824

Dec 20 2014
Abuse of Process: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority—FCAA-- Hearing Panel --Gordon D Hamilton--John Paul Robinson--Peter Carton -all sued for several abuses and misfeasance of public office Regina SK
Author: Georgia Government Corruption: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority—FCAA-- Hearing Panel Internet

2, Report #1196819

Dec 20 2014
Surplus Online Seats & More A division of RV Marketing, Inc.RV Marketing, Inc. dba DCM Company, V-Sales and Surplus Online Ripped Off! Order never sent. Non responsive. Hard to find item that I really need for a project. Elkhart Indiana
Author: Mobile, Alabama RV Parts & Accessories: Surplus Online Seats & More Elkhart, Indiana

3, Report #1196818

Dec 20 2014
ugg australia online autherised retailer Ugg outletOutlet68577 they ripped me of they show you genuine ugg boots at sale price 63.00 pounds then charge 15 pounds deliverey waited 2 weeks for them to arrive and wen they came they look terrible cant get my foot in them sole is solid dosent bend at all ,a really poor dont look anything like picture .. it says us but come from china Internet Author: greenock, Other Department & Outlet Stores: ugg australia online autherised retailer Internet

4, Report #1196812

Dec 20 2014
www.eros.com www.eros-guide.com Darkside Productions Eros.com aka Darkside Productions, This Company is a rip off, the will take money from eager advertisers, and have a policy,for there advertisers, they don't offer refunds on ads. Once you pay for your ads, you will recieve a phone call from them telling you that the recieved conplaints on your ads, they will go to lengths to give you any excuse to pull your ads off there site. While your ads are online in the meantime, you are getting zero to none phone calls, when you confront them, all they will do is ask you to pay more money for ads.This site is one of the few sites that offers advertising but prays on its customers.If you have other options, dont advertise here, there practices are mearly a rip off! Darkside producgions is located in Barebank California or used to have there offices here. They are now based in the Carolinas, North Carolina Author: New york, New York Adult Web Sites: www.eros.com

5, Report #1196817

Dec 20 2014
JOHN AMES MARCEEN ROBINSON jhon ames white people 60 years .this person live in myn property for 6 monts no paymy. please no rent this persons use drugs and dont pay marceen robinson is a gay 25 black people. this person live free for 6 monts perris California Author: santa ana, California Opticians: JOHN AMES MARCEEN ROBINSON perris, California

6, Report #1196814

Dec 20 2014
Hartford Scientific Lenvi Wrinkle Repair, Lenvi eye cream Beware of Lenvi free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Marietta, Georgia Internet Beware of Lenvi skincare free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Internet Author: San Diego , California Credit Card Fraud: Hartford Scientific Internet

7, Report #1196802

Dec 20 2014
hot ride motors sub what a beautiful car this is drove 15 hours to find out what a piece of junk it was nothing like the description and didn't show any damage in the pictures on eBayand on top of it camouflages a $250 doc fee in his listing then got mad like I wasted his time for not buying the car. I don't think it would have made it 10 miles down the road. then he offered to knock the tax off boy what a deal levittown Pennsylvania Author: orwell, Ohio Auto Dealers: hot ride motors levittown, Pennsylvania

8, Report #1196786

Dec 20 2014
Sheridan Labs Vita Labs Inc Free Trial is a scam Sparks NEVADA Author: La Verne, California Alternative Health: Sheridan Labs Sparks, Nevada

9, Report #1196744

Dec 20 2014
Avangate Took $299 of my hard earned money away from me and never installed the Anti virus softwear. Amsterdam Internet Author: Orange, California Computer Software: Avangate Internet

Somnapure, Peak Life Somnapure, Peak Life, free sample, scam, Internet
Author: Rochester, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Somnapure, Peak Life Internet

11, Report #1196746

Dec 20 2014
All Natural Garcenia I called for my refund, after they gave me information on where to return product. and its been 2 months and my money has Not been refunded. thry keep saying you will get your refund in 5-10 days. Nationwide Author: Desoto, Texas Weightloss Programs: All Natural Garcenia Nationwide

12, Report #1196737

Dec 20 2014
Lumanelle.com Sent free trial. Called Customer Service as directed on web page that disappears after paying for S&H of USD4.95 before 14 day trial period was over and found they had already shipped and billed a monthly subscription amount. Proving their Terms is a lie. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Home HealthCare: Lumanelle Internet

13, Report #1196709

Dec 20 2014
Stalco Inc. Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial 64 Bakersfield Street, North York, Ontario Internet Author: Brampton, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Stalco Inc. Internet

14, Report #1196689

Dec 19 2014
Match.com To : legal department of Match.comI have received the folowing e-mail from Match.comDear a**dollah,We were recently made aware of inappropriate correspondence sent to another Match.com member, which violates our Terms of Use agreement. Unfortunately To : legal department of Match.com To : legal department of Match.com Internet Author: California Dead Beat Customers: Match.com Internet

15, Report #1196682

Dec 19 2014
 TMobile - This company overcharged me for more than 2 years. I was supposed to be paying for two phones for two seniors and they never decreased my rate until I checked into it further. I closed the account and they tried to collect fees for early cancellation but yet we did not have a new contract. I refused to pay any more money to them and told them that they owed me for more than two year of over payments. Country Club Hills Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Vanessa M. Clinton Country Club Hills, Illinois

16, Report #1196675

Dec 19 2014
Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation This is a scam! I only authorized S & H charges for FREE trial samples, and was charged the FULL amount on my charge Card! I am now receiving products I do not want! Santa Ana California Author: Torrington, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation Santa Ana, California

17, Report #1196671

Dec 19 2014
Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Dean Murrison-Director, Securities is selectively prosecuting security breaches? Refusing to investigate all security breaches? Regina SK
Author: Connecticut Government Corruption: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Internet

18, Report #1196644

Dec 19 2014
GLD Myscore The company(somehow) got my banking information and had them deduct $29.95. I was told this was FREE Internet. Author: east new market, Maryland Attorneys General: GLD Myscore Internet

19, Report #1196643

Dec 19 2014
cvc option I ask for refund back to me which they I would I am still waiting. This was about 4 days ago. I told them I decide not do it and ask for refund I am still waiting. they call me each day with unknown number and etc. Plus each time I answer all way differe they Havent refund my money saying have to waiting 10 days and etc. which is not truth at all they can refund back to within 24hrs or less. Internet Author: Miami, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: cvc option Internet

20, Report #1196639

Dec 19 2014
equally yoked Christian Singles Atlanta consumers beware equally yoked is a rip off! Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: equally yoked Christian Singles Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

21, Report #1196629

Dec 19 2014
Gordon D Hamilton, FCAA Board Member, sued for abuse of process Financial and Consumers Affair Authority - Saskatchewan Ministry of Justice Regina SK Author: Alaska Blabber Mouth: Gordon D Hamilton, FCAA Board Member, sued for abuse of process Internet

22, Report #1196615

Dec 19 2014
Scott Clark Toyota City On December 12th we purchased a Totoya Sienna van. While we were signing the paperwork, they took the van back to detail it for us. They took the floor mats out of the back and never replaced them. We drove the van home and didn't notice because it was so dark (10pm) until we were home and had the van in our garage. We contacted the sales person and he said we could drop by the next day and he would have them. Well the next day came and he only had 3 of the four sets that go with the van (the two front, the back set for the driver's side). The back passenger side set was missing. . Matthews North Carolina Author: Firt Mill, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Scott Clark Toyota City Matthews, North Carolina

23, Report #1196610

Dec 19 2014
Skin Logic SkinLogic cosmetic ripoff. You absolutely must cancel free sample or you will face exorbitant charges. Don't buy. Internet Author: Kihei, Hawaii Shipping & Handling: Skin Logic Internet

24, Report #1196598

Dec 19 2014
David R. Nelson David Nelson; David Nelson Law Offices This guy will take you money and run! Run when he say's... I'm all over it, like a cheap suit... Willows California Author: Orland, California Lawyers: David R. Nelson Willows, California

25, Report #1196588

Dec 19 2014
Sleepy's - The Lied about return service Batavia Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Mattress Manufactures: Sleepy's - The Batavia, Illinois