Your Search | anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a
There may be more reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "

Dec 10 2016
Dean J Rogan Dean JamesChh Contracting, Dean Rogan, DJ Rogan We gave Dean Rogan Jr the owner a $8073.75 deposit in December 2013. No refund, no work performed. Seeked legal help Barneget New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Dean J Rogan Internet

Dec 10 2016
REPAIR SKIN PLUS Coffee slim ProRenewAllure Dr Oz Not clear on calling within a certain time to cancel, charging your card with no notice. Internet Author: Omro, Wisconsin Eye Care: REPAIR SKIN PLUS Internet

Dec 10 2016
Mediagemm.com Tajeing money from my account and I'm not a member Internet Author: Crystal river, Florida Art Galleries: Mediagemm.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
Choice Home Warranty I called in a claim. Choice home warranty gave me a claim number and contact information of the technician. The technician was notified. The technician came and call choice home warranty with the problem. The part had to be ordered. Once the part came in the technician came back to my home to replace the part. The problem was not fixed. Continued to have the same problem with my heater.  Edison New Jersey Author: Greenville, Mississippi Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty

Dec 10 2016
Revita Youth They ripped me off for 2 month to the tune of over $300.00 Internet Author: Levittown, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Revita Youth Internet

Dec 10 2016
Texas Family Fitness Impact Fitness A Scam of a place Coppell Texas Author: Irving, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Texas Family Fitness Coppell,

Dec 10 2016
TheStyleGo Kylie Cosmetic Lip kit 50% off , BUY 1 GET FREE 1 , Zephyrhills Florida Author: Bangkok, Other Beauty Products: The Style Go Zephyrhills, Florida

Dec 10 2016
snap on tools cost me $1000.00s of dollars and dont seem to care Nationwide Author: Onaway, Michigan Auto Repair Service: snap on tools Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Wendi Cooper Wendi 2004 GMC 4x4. Super Clean, Husband died needs it gone ASAP Atlanta Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Wendi Cooper Internet

Dec 10 2016
GLOBALNEWAGEVITA, CDI NEW AGE Offered free product if I pay shipping. Now has charged my card, unauthorized, two payments over 80 dollars in one day. Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Drug Stores: GLOBALNEWAGEVITA, CDI NEW AGE Internet

Dec 10 2016
Brilliance New York ***TAKING ADVANTAGE OF DISTRESSED WOMAN ON HER WAY TO DECEASED SISTER'S MEMORIAL*** Irvine California Author: Greenbrae, California Beauty Salons: Brilliance New York Irvine, California

Dec 10 2016
Spirit Airlines website Booked a reservation through there website for airfare and car and when we arrived at the airport they wanted to charge me more than I already paid for the reservation and I'm not talking about the deposit that is held . I called to tell them and they tol Internet Author: Woodbridge , New Jersey Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines website Internet

Dec 10 2016
Lafayette county misouri Lafayette county sherriff and judicial system They ripped me away from my home, they caused major damage to my health physically and mentally Lexington Missouri Author: Reno, Nevada Correctional Facilities: Lafayette county misouri Lexington, Missouri

Dec 10 2016
New York State department of tax and finance I am still awaiting the documentation from my 2010 and 2011 tax audit stating I owed 3,13.24 and 1,718.36. My citibank savings account was issued a levy on December 5, 2016 for 3,074.36I was never notified by mail, phone or email.My current address that I was not notified of my new york state tax liability, instead a levy was issued to take money out of my citibank savings account for 3,074.36 binghamton New York Author: staten island, New York Government Corruption: New York State department of tax and finance binghamton, New York

Dec 10 2016
Skin Noir False advertising for a free product & deliberate billing infractions once they attain payment information for the shipping costs Santa Ana California Author: Stoughton , Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Dec 10 2016
SWISSFXTRADING LM SWISS DIRECT LTD REFUSE TO PAY $1570 INVESTMENT FUNDS WITHDRAWAL REQUEST UNKNOWN / UK OR CANADA OR AUSTRALIA Internet Author: Mosselbay, Alabama Investment Brokers: SWISSFXTRADING Internet

Dec 09 2016
Forever rich clothing Rich mob clothing They take your money it's a scam you won't receive your items Internet Research the website before you buy Author: North Chicago , Illinois Sales People: Forever rich clothing Internet

Dec 09 2016
Shop RTA Cabinets Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shop RTA Cabinets - ShopRTACabinets.com founded in 2004 out of  Chicago,  Illinois  by Frank LaMark. Shop RTA Cabinets, a family owned operated business built themselves off of trust, value and hard work. Shop RTA Cabinets loves what they do and like to think they are the best at it. Shop RTA Cabinets believes they are different from other businesses because they truly try to get to know each of their customers and their needs. When you use Shop RTA Cabinets you will never be in the dark and will always feel 100% confident in their ability to provide customers with the highest level of customer service possible.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Shop RTA Cabinets TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Shop RTA Cabinets has grown leaps and bounds over the past 12 years, carrying over 30 door styles and working with 10 manufactures in USA and China. ShopRTACabinets.com prides itself on having one of the largest selection of ready to assemble cabinets in the industry. Shop RTA Cabinets stands behind its products that what makes us different. Shop RTA Cabinets negotiates directly with the manufactures. Itasca, Illinois

Dec 09 2016
James B Nutter I love as paying a chapter 13 , they foreclosed on my house anyway which was against the law! Missouri Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: James B Nutter Internet

Dec 09 2016
Storage battles Storage treasure Total junk Internet Author: Middletown, Ohio Internet: Storage battles Internet

Dec 09 2016
DECEIVED N/A n/a vancouver canada Internet Author: vancouver canada, Alabama TVs & VCRs: DECEIVED Internet

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe High Class Universe is a scam! Internet Their website is brand new - less than 2 months old Author: Elkhorn City, Kentucky Hobby Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
Fingerhut Corp. , Fingerhutcom Sold me a defective digital camera, Kodak PixPro was new yet very defective. Prairie Minnesota Nationwide
Author: Topeka, Kansas Cameras & Video: Fingerhut Corp. Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Lisa Stevens Psychic She moves back & forth from California to New Jersey & New York. She did the very same thing to me at more than $18,000. New Jersey Are you kidding me? Author: Glendale, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Lisa Stevens Psychic Nationwide