Your Search | anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a
There may be more reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "

Sep 23 2014
OMG Tech Help REVIEW: OMG Tech Help clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with OMG Tech Help. OMG Tech Help dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: OMG Tech Help recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Great Neck, New York Computer Software: OMG Tech Help Delray Beach, , FL 33445

Sep 23 2014
OMG Tech Help REVIEW: OMG Tech Help's executive team, employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. OMG Tech Help’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: OMG Tech Help pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. OMG Tech Help recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Help Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 23 2014
Moser Contracting / Rock KC / PHM Contracting, Inc. / All Things Concrete Did not properly utilize rebar during replacement of my concrete driveway and did not apply protective seal. Ignores my attempts to contact. Overland Park Kansas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Home Improvements: Moser Contracting Overland Park, Kansas

Sep 23 2014
Central Subscription Service central subscription service Trying to charge me 1136.20 dollars for a subsciption that I sent a cancellation notice Coon Rapids Minnesota Author: Cornwall, New York Consumer Services: Central Subscription Service Coon Rapids, Minnesota

Sep 23 2014
prodermagenix As a result of taking a survey I received item for S&H only. Now have been charged without notice. New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: prodermagenix Internet

Sep 22 2014
Mortgage Investors Corporation REVIEW: Mortgage Investors Corporation / Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation commitment to 100% client satisfaction, MIC implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help service members and veterans protect their homes and lower their monthly mortgage payments even in the sort of challenging market we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Mortgage Investors Corporation / Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MIC. Author: Evleleth, Minnesota Mortgage Companies: Mortgage Investors Corporation | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. MIC has been a mortgage lender since 1938, focused on providing safe Department of Veterans Affairs guaranteed loans to our nations service members and veterans, even though these difficult financial times. saint petersburg, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Ripoff Report files Motion to Disqualify Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith for Conflict of Interest because he seeks removal of criticism about his performance as a public official. Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith using his position to Chill Free Speech. Sac County, Sac City Iowa
Author: Tempe, Arizona District Attorneys Assistant DA: Ripoff Report files Motion to Disqualify Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith for Conflict of Interest because he seeks removal of criticism about his performance as a public official. Sac City, Iowa

Sep 22 2014
Advanced College HORRIBLE SCHOOL All about the money, not the students. Not organized at all, teachers kept quiting, at one point the class was teaching it self. if your're behind on payments they will fail you. South Gate California Author: inglewood, California Medical Personnel: Advanced College South Gate, California

Sep 22 2014
the commons in north hollywood,ca 11136 Chandler was struck and hurt by debris from workers on there property,and now they are avoiding me and will not give me the name of there insurance company which against the law,federal and state.The management calls themselves professional,thats a joke!A Professional establishment follows federal and state laws ,and aids someone if they have been injured on there property! North Hollywood California Author: los angeles, California Questionable Activities: the commons in north hollywood,ca Los Angeles, California

Sep 22 2014
lending club Robert coston a couple of days ago Robert calls and contact me ask did I need a loan I said yes he said for $6000 I said yes my bank called me and they told me they try to put the $6000 in it was too much so we asked me do Western Union - known $360 to cover charge and I never received any funds San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: lending club Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Tax-ID-Num​ber-Online​.com this company charged me $120 to get me a tax id # and it is free to file with the irs Beavercreek Ohio Author: milwaukie, Oregon Legal Process Services: Tax-ID-Num​ber-Online​.com Beavercreek, Ohio

Sep 22 2014
Direct factory Furniture Ramos Furniture Fraudulent, Lies, Junk Salinas California Author: Salinas, California Furniture & Furnishings: Direct factory Furniture Salinas, California

Sep 22 2014
brighthouse networks internet provider cable Trespassing distructsion of property cabel 16 feet off the easement and no contract filed with Lake county cabel nerver put undergroung today9/22/2014 cabel inside house all cut apart about 6000ft never fixed filed a report with Pam Bondi brighthouse gave me a fake e-mail address an a number that no one has returned my call because Cathy smith don't work there anymore Clermont Florida Author: Clermont, Florida Civil Rights Violators: brighthouse networks internet provider Clermont , Florida

Sep 22 2014
Fingerhut PO Box 166Newark, N.J. 07101-0166 I called Fingerhut to work with me on my payments and make them on the 28th of each month. I told them I am on disability and it would really help me. A female stated that she would do that and stated she would waiver the late fee as a one time thing. I have received my bills and nothing has been done that they satated. I spoke to a male who was condescending and uncooperative. He just kept repeating I had to make two payments. I called again and spoke to a female who kept me on the phone for 20 minutes all the while telling me she was checking on it. I could hear her in the background doing something. She finally disconnected me. Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Sporting Goods: Fingerhut Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Old Vegas Slots DGN GAMES LLC1521 Concord Pike Ste 301Wilmington, Delaware 19803 $37,000.00 retail value of my credits and this company took all of them away. Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Cameron, Montana Websites: Old Vegas Slots Internet

16, Report #819499

Sep 22 2014
Patricia Deegan Patti Deegan, Tim Deegan, Timothy Deegan, Sara Deegan Sarah Deegan Caught ON VIDEO sneaking into my rented bedroom SEVERAL TIMES, and RIFLING THROUGH ALL MY BELONGINGS ! Oak Park, California Author: Tarzana, California Landlords: Patricia Deegan

Sep 22 2014
United Auto Protection American Auto Shield I purchaed a extended warranty for my 2009 Expedition in nov 2012, i paid unitl it was paid in full. I have had some late payments but i made arrangments each time to pay and did so. I tried to file a claim and was denied they was very rude and disrepectful so i still stayed and paid. I call my July 2014 payment in the last week of june and talked to Erin and she assured me they would draft my account 1 july 2014 so that my contract would not be terminated. She called me 2-4 days later stating she forgot to run my payment through therefore my contract was terminated. I had to pay 3 pays 1 Aug 2014 to reinstate my account and it was paid in full. My account would not have been terminated if Erin and United Auto Protection had did their job. now they talk real nasty and rude about me being late and I will not be getting a refund due to termination and reinstatement of contract. This is the rudist and ugly talking people I have ever talked with and I want it known that they are a rip off company all they want is money and pay for no repairs. Saint Charles Missouri Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: United Auto Protection Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Morgan&Associates ROGER CLARK This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Los Angelos California Author: Washington Collection Agencies: Morgan&Associates Los Angelos, California

Sep 22 2014
LA FITNESS NO AIR CONDITION IN THE LADIES AREA THAT WHY I JOIN THE GYM CANT WORK OUTSIDE HEALTH PROBLEM. Cincinnati Ohio Author: cincinnati, Ohio Weightloss Programs: LA FITNESS Cincinnati, Ohio

Sep 22 2014
US BankCard Center REVIEW: U.S. BankCard Center dedicated to highest level of customer, employee, & sales team support. U.S. BankCard Center provides merchants full spectrum of merchant services, card processing solutions along with expert customer support. US BankCard Center 100% committed to customers, employees, & extensive network of outside sales representatives. For merchants, U.S. BankCard Center offers profit building solutions to grow business, reduce costs.  For sales teams, USBC provides prequalified leads, extensive training, paid commissions daily, & access to web based agent portal. US BankCard Center receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, US BankCard Center made a serious commitment to satisfaction and allows their customers, employees, sales team members to feel safe confident and secure. US BankCard Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US BankCard Center | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US BankCard Center serves alternative funding, credit card processing, & related merchant services needs for over 100,000 independent businesses. US BankCard Center has firm understanding of challenges many business owners face. Over 15 years, US BankCard Center has grown to become recognized industry leader with over 400 sales & support professionals all dedicated to helping customers’ businesses grow. Melville, New York

Sep 22 2014
Complaint Review: Brookwood Loans | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Furthermore, the Arbitrator was unable to determine identity of the Author of this Report and that the Author was not a customer of the Complainant. | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). alpharetta Georgia Author: scottsdale, Arizona Loans: Brookwood Loans alpharetta, Georgia

Sep 22 2014
Zions Bank Repo car, never returned our calls after repo. 4 years later we get served a summons for 8800k with 6k interest. Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Heber City, Utah Car Financing: Zions Bank Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Judge David P. Kreider Corrupt behavior on the bench in Gator Country Gainesville, Florida
Author: , Georgia Politicians: Judge David P. Kreider Gainesville, Florida

Sep 22 2014
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian, Michael Tenemas. Has been doing construction, cleaning, moving,carpeting businesses under different company names Stated to be a B Class contractor licensed with DPOR, forged county license and signed a business contract. Does not know anything about construction,state laws, no permits. Removed a retaining wall in my basement without county permits, broke a gas line on property Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Woodbridge, Virginia

Sep 22 2014
Blog Talk Radio,Cinch Cast, A.K.A. Alan levy founder.https://www.facebook.com/blogtalkradio.officialhttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sherry Sanland admin.https://www.facebook.com/sdkramer76Shannon Boehmer Kramer, also admin. scandal. violation of free speach. New York City Nationwide
Author: MILWAUKIE, Oregon Civil Rights Violators: Blog Talk Radio Nationwide