Your Search | anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a
There may be more reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "

Jul 28 2014
All Approved Auto works All Approved Auto works DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!! wpb Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Dealers: All Approved Auto works wpb, Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Gulf Gas Station at the corner of Highway 6 south and Laterna Ln, Houston, TX 77083. The gas station sells gas that much less than a gallon of gas. This morning, at about 11:20 A.M., my Honda Odyssey has been driven for 85 miles. During a hot day, it will need maximum of about 5 gallons to fill up. I stopped at this gas station to fill up my gas tank. I pre-paid $20.00 and thought it should be more than enough at $3.229/gallon. To my surprise, the meter shown $20.00 were used up for 6.2 gallons of gas, but my tank was not even full. I came inside to tell the owner. His face turned pale when I told him that I will report his scheme of ripping off his customers. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Gulf Gas Station Houston, Texas

Jul 28 2014
XLS*XTRALASH AKA RAS*REVITALANTIAGINGS Offered free sample just pay $4.95 shipping charged my CC $305.00 no city Internet, Utah Author: Wailuku, Hawaii Specialty Stores: XLS*XTRALASH Internet

Jul 28 2014
Free The Chamber, Names: Steve, Alex, Mark. I want to make everyone aware that this site is a ripoff. And not to believe anything that is on this site. Internet Author: Rio Rico, Arizona Websites: Free The Chamber Internet

Jul 28 2014
Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. I too am A vicitim of this company. After paying all the necessary fees to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I find out the company has went out of business. Long Beach California Author: Compton, California Credit & Debt Services: Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. Long Beach, California

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Western Sky/Cash Call RIPOFF COMPANY ANAHEIM, California
Author: Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania Loans: Western Sky/Cash Call ANAHEIM, California

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 28 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Comcast Comcast is a RIP OFF of the highest level., Customer, No service Still must pay, Comcast-No Service, We don't care you must still pay! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Cable TV: Comcast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2014
Alpine Access also known as Sykes I applied in 2011 paid 45 for back ground and quit my job,not good communication after all that was told that the training had fill due to timing of all my paperwork. I was left without a job and loss my 45 was very dirty experience Denver Colorado Author: garner , North Carolina Work at Home Business: Alpine Access Denver, Colorado

Jul 28 2014
Broward Factory Service we have the gold contract for our air conditioner and they can't seem to fix it and we have the gold contract which is states they are supposed to replace when they can't fix but its seems always to be our fault why its not working and they refuse to replace like the contract states. Hollywood Florida Author: Davie, Florida Appliances: Broward Factory Service Hollywood , Florida

Jul 28 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage - Doug Faggiani, Kurt, Kenya Showed up 7 hours late w/ an exhausted crew that was pulled off another job, pack for 4 hours but charged us for 2 days, refused to give us an inventory, have yet to give us a claim form for our insurance company, lost 20% of our property and delivered someone elses mattress ,nice, have ignored calls and emails. We are a military family we have moved often, we know how it should go, but this company after bragging about the pro atheletes they have moved treated a veteran with utter disrespect. Stay tuned, as we don't have our bed to sleep in yet we seem to be getting more and more angry as time tics by and we won't be going away quietly. Which is what this company seems to be hoping for. Stratford, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
LUMA HYDRATE The company charged $4.95 for a free sample of product. It was no where mentioned that I will have to pay a recurring charge in subequent months. But they charged $ 89.95 on July 14, 2014 from my credit card. The first charge of $ 4.95 for free sample was charged on June 27. I received the free sample but nothing more. This is clear cheating, and I reuest for an action against the company which is defrauding hundreded of persons. Dont know Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: LUMA HYDRATE Internet

Jul 28 2014
Premium Nutraceuticals, vydoxtrial.com, vydox Vydox misleading $4.95 free offer - they bill $89.95 on autoship and when try to cancel, say you are not eligible for refund Martinez Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Premium Nutraceuticals Martinez, Georgia

Jul 28 2014
La Dermanique I ordered a free trial sample of their anti aging face serum product, and was asked to pay a shipping fee of $4.95. The site maintained that I would never be bill on a continously basis for this product. I did not commit to any reoccuring orders or charges to my debot card. I am interested in persuing legal action against this compnay, for unauthorized charge to my debit card. 120 Smith Hines Rd Greenville, Internet
Author: Northport, Alabama Beauty Salons: La Dermanique Internet

Jul 28 2014
Printfast.com AKA Adco Printing Prinfast.com and Adco Printing we place an order on july 18 at Adco printing now under a new name Printfast. They charge my account but they never process my order. On July 18 we place an order of 5000 4x6 postcards for an upcoming event in our church at Adco printing now under a new name Printfast. Meanwhile they have our money but didn't care if the order was ready on time or not, they just didn't care.  I think this people Adco/Printfast should not be in business just robbing people money and time. A responsible company at least will try to help to solve the problem, this people not even bother. Worst Company Ever. Tampa Florida
Author: Riverview, Florida Printing & Copy Services: Printfast.com AKA Adco Printing Tampa, Florida

Jul 28 2014
DMI Nippon 35mm Focus Free Camera Carrollton Texas Author: Lakeland, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jul 28 2014
Mercury insurance/Todd I bought a 2006 Nissan 350z and had an oil consumption with dealer and engine was bad took forever to have warranty co approve my claim and finally after months of arguing and with dealer help they replaced my engine with a junk yard engine that is worse and now dealer said I need engine again after consumption test again and engine burns more oil now than ever ! Mercury denied my claim and now stuck with a junk yard motor that burns more oil ! This has been the worse experience ever and now I am stuck paying for a vehicle that has an engine with no idea of mileage and burns more oil ! I bought warranty with San Mateo credit union in so San Francisco ca and they are just as guilty of mercury selling this crap of insurance to hard working people avoid mercury and San Mateo credit union !!!! Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Martinez , California Auto Warranty: Mercury insurance Oklahoma

Jul 28 2014
Data Recovery Services All Data Recovery Their claims of We stand behind our no data no fee policy is false. Claiming to be a local company is false. Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Data Recovery Services Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
We Are Cypha SCAMMERS - RIP OFF - BEWARE OF THESE SHONKY PEOPLE Sydney Australia Author: Sydney, Alabama Websites: We Are Cypha Nationwide