Your Search | anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a
There may be more reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "

1, Report #1191873

Nov 28 2014
Camping World of Cedar Falls & CEO are all liars, dishonest and don't know what they are doing! Cedar Falls Iowa Author: Riverside, Iowa Sales People: Camping World of Cedar Falls Cedar Falls, Iowa

Nov 28 2014
Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Vic Handa dentistry corp. Veer Handa I am another victim of mortage fraud. Hamilton Ontario Author: Hamilton, Alabama Better Business Bureau: Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

Nov 28 2014
Metro Financial Planning in Hamilton, ON Dennis Khanna Ripoff Artist About to Meet his Match Hamilton Ontario Author: grimsby, Ontario Financial Services: Metro Financial Planning in Hamilton, ON Hamilton, Ontario

4, Report #1191801

Nov 28 2014
Federal Treasury Grant US Grant $8400 Free Federal Grant from Federal Grant Treasury Internet Author: Pacoima, California Cash Services: Federal Treasury Grant Internet

5, Report #1191760

Nov 28 2014
Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. THEIR WEBSITE:[url]http://oluxshoes.en.alibaba.com[/url]They scammed us out of $123.00. Thank God we paid with Paypal. What I love about Paypal is that they protect their customers. We bought shoes from Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd a company run by Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. SCAM!!! SHOE COMPANY SCAM! CHENGDU,CHINA Internet
Author: ny, New York Manufacturers: Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. Internet

6, Report #1191757

Nov 28 2014
Dr. Jimmy Huffman on Match.com @ musclemiche Said he was a surgeon from Homer Alaska, that he works with other sergeons through contracts abroad. Has a way of wooing a women into trying to help him with a money situation. He is a REAL FAKE>>>BEWARE TO ALL WOMEN WHO MEET THIS NUT JOB
Author: Anchorage, Alaska Dating Services: Match.com Internet

7, Report #1191753

Nov 27 2014
Syslint ripped me off with there free trial Trivandrum India Internet Author: in ohio, Ohio Software: Syslint Internet

8, Report #1191748

Nov 27 2014
gameplay.net CHARGING Money When it says FREE!! Internet Author: Newaygo, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: gameplay.net Internet

9, Report #1191743

Nov 27 2014
andersonlawgroup rebecca ,Dear Jeanne Nelson,i am sending you a notice that you owe 300.00 that has gone to 968.75 and they are under 14 companys and they have all my info with ss and bank accounts deposited.and and a contract to prove.and that they can reduce this payment and close out the account.also a case no and saying i need to contact her immediately.she leaves no phone number and no other contact except emails..the issue is we dont owe many to anyone weve never taken out with this company whoever they are. Internet Author: salem, Oregon Collection Agencies: andersonlawgroup Internet

10, Report #1191734

Nov 27 2014
CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! CBS Auto body shop is a FRAUD! All their testimonials are made up. They are all fake produced by their computer guys! They rip off people everyday by taking advantage of innocent customers and insurances. I had the worst experience including other witness CBS Auto body shop is FRAUD! Watch out! Big red Flag. They destroy your car North Hollywood California
Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! North Hollywood,

Nov 27 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services WoodForest National Bank Automatic ripoff ,sign up after contract expires without notice,and charges you $495.00 to terminate the woodlands Texas Author: Miami, Florida Dental Services: Merchant Choice Cards Services the woodlands, Texas

Nov 27 2014
Dennis Khanna Metro financial - hamilton ontarioGlobal investment Holdings - burlington ontario Dennis khanna stole our home and our future! Hamilton Ontario Author: Brantford, Ontario Real Estate Services: Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

13, Report #1191687

Nov 27 2014
All Pro Hardwood Specialists Leo Aceves Brenan Aceves Unprofessional amateurs masquerading as adults Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Home Improvements: All Pro Hardwood Specialists Denver, Colorado

14, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

15, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

16, Report #1191652

Nov 26 2014
Champion Energy Services, LLC No Customer Service At All Houston Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Utility Companies: Champion Energy Services, LLC Houston, Texas

17, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
Alan Rose of Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose Alan B. Rose ~ Suppress Free Speech, Cover Up Florida Estate Fraud, Enable Fraud on the Court West Palm Beach Florida Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Alan Rose of Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose West Palm Beach, Florida

19, Report #1191572

Fast Money Loan SCANDALOUS, Untrust worthy, LIARS! Long Beach California
Author: RAMONA, California Loans: Fast Money Loan Long Beach, California

20, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

21, Report #1191564

Nov 26 2014
Multil loan source.net I borrowed $400.00 from them they wanted me to pay them back $680.00plus $520.00 so in all it would be $1200.00 for $400.00 so please beware of these people. internet Internet Author: BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky Loans: Multil loan source .net Internet

22, Report #1191557

Nov 26 2014
DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC6718 NE 216TH CIR Battle Ground Washington. 98604-5202  6718 NE 261TH CIR BATTLE GROUND , Washington 98604 UBI 602853781338 28TH AVE LONGVIEW WA 98632 9111 SE SAINT HELENS ST CLACKAMAS Oregon 97015 2664 NE MARINE DR PORTLAND OR 97217 ATTION TRUCK ATTION DEAD BEAT BOSS WARNING TO ALL TRUCKERS Battle Ground Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Employers: DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC Battle Ground, Washington

23, Report #1191534

Nov 26 2014
Gentle Breeze i went to cash advance.com to try to get a loan it matched me with a lender called gentle breeze they approved me for a $300 loan...i never received the money but they have all my bank info. Internet Author: springfield , Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Gentle Breeze Internet

24, Report #1191487

Nov 26 2014
OCWEN - anti-American co., plz i have record of them ripping off me and pushing me to give up condo in pittsburgh, pa phoenix, az Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

25, Report #1191486

Nov 26 2014
Midway Motel My husband and I are traveling from Georgia to Tennessee, we rented a room at Midway Motel, The room was dirty and smelled bad, the bed spread had a big nasty stain and roaches were crawling up the walls and in our food, we were there for 30 minutes, decided to leave, the clerk refused to give us a refund, refused to give us imformation on management Waynesville North Carolina Author: Bloomingdale, Georgia Motels: Midway Motel Waynesville, North Carolina