Your Search | anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a
There may be more reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Diamond candles I got scammed on a 5,000 ring Durham North Carolina
Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Liars: Diamond candles Durham, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Blue Dolphin Magazines 2016 Blue Dolphin Group, LLC Blue Dolphin scam is repeatedly sending bunches of different magazines that I did not order and also in another persons name and I can't stop it due to not being able to speak to anyone and no return phone calls. Illinois Author: Clinton, Illinois Websites: Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Illinois

Dec 05 2016
Price A Building - John Barber | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Centennial Colorado Report posted is blatantly a Lie!! Author: Denver, Colorado Sales People: Price A Building - John Barber Centennial, Colorado

Dec 05 2016
sears they are cheating me in my money Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: sears Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
CommercialLeads Commercial Leads I paid $2,500.00 for 70 leads and have received NO LEADS that fit my parameters and only four total junk leads, they do not return my calls for a complete refund Jacksonville Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Business Consultants: CommercialLeads Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 05 2016
iMobile Charging Fees and Reporting to Credit Report when you were on Auto Pay!! Alabama Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees NOT iMobile Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Synchrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
Chrome Wheel Exchange or Mike Byner Said Company required an 800.00 decurity deposit for core rims. We returned the core rims but our deposit was not returned, neither were our core rims. This company has retained our core deposit AND our core rims. Brighton Michigan Author: Connellsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Chrome Wheel Exchange Brighton, Michigan

Dec 05 2016
e-motor usa,inc rip off ,wont send behind faulty turbos comes apart because not put together right and try to tell you it because of your oil griffith Indiana Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Parts: e-motor usa,inc griffith, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
ChristianForums.Com All About The Money! Turn Off Your Ad-Blocker and You'll see! Internet Author: Alabama Religion: ChristianForums.Com Internet

Dec 05 2016
Wells Fargo Bank N A Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Home equity line of credit scam Billings, Los Angeles, des Moines, Sioux Falls Nationwide Get a real estate attorney Author: Billings, Montana Banks: Wells Fargo Bank N A Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
MPELL Solutions GODISH.com did not send the $100 VISA Giftcard that was promised to me for signing up for DISH Network Carlsbad California Author: Dana Point, California Cable TV: MPELL Solutions Carlsbad, California

Dec 05 2016
Broadwaybuy.com Defective product for the second time, No returns w/o customer paying postage back to Canada even though product defective Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Lighting Stores: Broadwaybuy.com Internet

Dec 05 2016
Gladstone Morgan HK Dino Zavagno Gladstone morgan changed lost me a lot of money through slack administration 5 Wing Kut Street, central Author: hong kong, Alabama Financial Services: Gladstone Morgan HK 5 Wing Kut Street, central,

Dec 05 2016
forum.bible-discussion.com BE ADVISED! THIS IS NOT A Christians Community For Sincere of Heart Bible Discussion Internet Author: Alabama Religion: forum.bible-discussion.com Internet

Dec 05 2016
Harman Stoves Bad customer service, doesn't begin to describe it. Lakeville Minnesota Author: Fort Myers, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harman Stoves Lakeville, Minnesota

Dec 05 2016
EYENoir Advanced eye serum Company is very decptive in their advertising for senior citizens. Personnel at company phone number are not helpful Nationwide Author: wake forest, North Carolina Questionable Activities: EYENoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Caryn L MeyerCohen, Warren, Meyer & Gitter,P.C. Predatory liens, refusing to submit bill for fees, refusing to talk to me without an attorney Smithtown New York Author: Lloyd Harbor, New York Lawyers: Caryn L Meyer Smithtown, New York

Dec 05 2016
Rescare Homecare: failing unit, no responsibility for anything except billing further!! This company is only good as long as you pay and their unit is not put to work! If it fails, they are not responsible, but would bill you LITERALLY TO (your) DEATH Natiowide Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Home HealthCare: Rescare Homecare Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Nouvalift Like many others, I thought I was just getting a one time trial size for $4.95. Instead I kept getting a monthly shipment with no invoice and no information on what my charges were. I assumed it was still $4.95 until I saw it on my checking account as $99.99 per shipment for the same size tube!!! Internet
Author: Falconer, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Dec 05 2016
Choxi No More Rack After three orders, I asked for my money back. When I went to get my money back for the final time, no website existed anymore. Atlanta GA Internet Author: Waldron , Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Delstal Hired us to install stairlift. We had to keep returning to remove and replace faulty parts and they did not reimburse us for additional service calls or parts, even though they said they were going to make it right. Cary North Carolina Author: Freeport, Illinois Medical Supplies: Delstal Cary, North Carolina