Your Search | anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a
There may be more reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "

Dec 18 2014
Triad Motion, LLC Poor delivery, Rotten Service, Bad attitudes, Cheap quality product Boca Rotan Florida Author: Houma, Louisiana Electronic Manufacturers: Triad Motion, LLC Internet

Diana Lovell is a CROOK and acting credits are FAKE! Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Producers: Diana Lovell Orlando, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Prime Vending Locations All Vending Machine LocatorsVending Locating Services Fraudulent Company Does Not Follow Through With Locating Services - Total Scam!! Spring Valley Internet Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Prime Vending Locations Internet

Dec 18 2014
The agency For Vending Graham Bruce Dennis This man folded his company overnight and didn't pay his staff all the money he owed them Internet Author: brisbane, Other Questionable Activities: The agency For Vending Internet

Dec 18 2014
St. Jude Retreat Center ripoff drug rehab scam for TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!! Hagaman New York
Author: Plantersville, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: St. Jude Retreat Center Hagaman, New York

Dec 18 2014
Selah Ranch All Animal Rescue Cami Lyn Martin,Camilla L AdamsCamilla AdamsCami L AdamsCami BrockCami L BrockCami L HallCami Selah Ranch all Animal Rescue Run By Cami Lyn Martin. Make up your own mind Good or Bad or just a CASH COW SCAM? Greenville Virginia
Author: Everywhere, Virginia Nonprofit Organizations: Selah Ranch All Animal Rescue Greenville, Virginia

32, Report #1196301

Dec 18 2014
Freedompop Company is a scam all they want is your money. Los Angeles California Author: Modesto, California Internet Fraud: Freedompop Los Angeles, California

Dec 18 2014
Child Support Div. Bradley Michael Hodge DEAD BEAT FATHER ripoff Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Dead Beat Dads: Child Support Div. Bradley Michael Hodge Indianapolis, Indiana

Dec 18 2014
Aamco Transmissions Completed Unauthorized Work and Held My Vehicle Illegally Tampa, Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Tampa, Florida

35, Report #1196280

Dec 18 2014
United Vehicle Classy RV like a sponge soaking up all my money Omaha Nebraska Author: Hamilton, Texas Trailers: United Vehicle Omaha, Nebraska

Dec 18 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

37, Report #1196273

Dec 18 2014
Equator Signed up as vendor and noticed a 9.99 charge on my credit card. Unfortunatly I noticed this six months after the charge started. In that time frame there was no work and not even an email saying thank you for your montly donation that we did nothing to earn. Nationwide Author: Florida Realtors: Equator Nationwide

Dec 18 2014
Kevin Fleming Grupo Mariana Lies and Deceptions are revealed. Public Documents Prove Deceptions Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Builders & Contractors: Kevin Fleming Internet

39, Report #1196262

Dec 18 2014
SoftwarePros.com I have the same complaint as all the others. I thought I was purchasing Photo Shop for $16.99 per year, for 3 years. I was never notified that I was downloading software pro. Then I was charged $88.90. I have emailed over and over demanding my refund wit rip off, charging for free software, no phone number online only Internet Author: Riverton, Utah Computer Software: SoftwarePros.com Internet

40, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

41, Report #1196198

Dec 17 2014
ART VAN ART VAN NOT HONORING EXTENDED WARRANTY WE HAD PURCHASED 3 YEARS AGO PETOSKEY Nationwide Author: Pellston, Michigan Warranty Companies: ART VAN Nationwide

42, Report #1196196

Dec 17 2014
All Home Lending Inc AHL ..Legal Aid Services. Edgar Sanchez, Steve Ligor, John Ramos. SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT DOBUSINESS WITH THEM Ripped off their clients and never paid employees Santa Ana California Author: santa ana, California Consumer Services: All Home Lending Inc Santa Ana, California

43, Report #1196178

Dec 17 2014
Mustang Crossing Apartments This is a bad place to live. 1. The crime is bad. 2. We have a problem with our electricity because it goes on and off in the kitchen and living room. 3. The building foundation is bad meaning it has a cracked foundation. 4. The landlords are nosy (can t mind their business 5. I m sure they rent to and hire illegals as maintenance and clean up crew.These people are extorting money from us for a run down Roach infested apartment! They are charging us $545 a month. Now they are trying to say that we owe them $35. Richmond Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Housing Rentals: Mustang Crossing Apartments Richmond, Texas

44, Report #1196177

Dec 17 2014
Valuation Vision The contract that they required me to sign states that they pay in net 30 days. They owe me from October and we are now in December! calsbad California Author: Valley Springs, California Realtors: Valuation Vision calsbad, California

45, Report #1196161

Dec 17 2014
HookandAlbert They advertise two-day free shipping but don't provide it. Internet
Author: jackson, New Jersey Clothing Stores: HookandAlbert Internet

Dec 17 2014
Veterans World Wide Maintenance Veterans Plumbing Service Supply Crooks, Frauds, Liars, Slave Drivers. Unprofessional Hackensack New Jersey
Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: Veterans World Wide Maintenance Hackensack, New Jersey

47, Report #1196156

Dec 17 2014
Dish Network This is how they treat customers who've been with them for 18 years!! We cancelled our DISH service because my husband got transferred. We sent back all of the equipment. They charge my debit card for $34.00 and $179.43 for 'unreturned' equipment. I called their customer service dept. GOT NO WHERE... Now I have to take this up with my bank. Nationwide Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide

48, Report #1196136

Dec 17 2014
AT&T UVERSE ATT Uverse FREE means a $200 charge Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Internet Services: AT&T UVERSE Nationwide

Dec 17 2014
Stephen Baring aka Tempus Suisse Ltd. ,now defunct, aka art_and_watches ,new name on EBay Fraudulent, Deceptive, Sociopath Held Back Approximately $34,016 USD of my Hard-Earned Money London England
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Stephen Baring Internet

Dec 17 2014
OmniTech Support REVIEW: OmniTech Support executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Omni Tech Support’s goal is to be the leading online technical support company in regards to customer satisfaction, will go all lengths to achieve their goal. Los Angeles , Californa*UPDATE: Omni Tech Support pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. OmniTech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: San Francisco, California Computer Service & Repair: Omnitechsupport Los Angeles, California