Your Search | anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a
There may be more reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "

Jul 19 2014
Pacific brochures Pacific Brochures 4025 Camino Del Rio S 3rd Floor San Diego, CA 92108 Request that I spoke to Deanie at Pacific brochures I told her I need blue brochures forms and I needed envelopes consumer service was telling me I could get paid by papper check Being corncern about Pacific Brochures program seeing its a real program that I paid my money to for this working at home program stuffing envelopes California Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific brochures California, California

Jul 19 2014
Flip Advantage Christina El Moussa Entice participants to seminars with promise of free gifts. Actually got a no-name device that didn't work. Oh, and they gave my seat away. Peabody Massachusetts Author: Canton, Michigan Real Estate Services: Flip Advantage Peabody, Massachusetts

Jul 19 2014
All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Car Insurance: All American auto Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 19 2014
Naenda Safaris Jesse Mfoi We used Jesse Mfoi with Naenda Safaris for our Tanzanian safari. Jesse did not have enough cash to get us through some Massai road blocks and getting us checked out of a hotel. I loaned Jesse $450 USD but Jesse ducked out on repayment. Moshi Tanzania Author: Plano, Texas Travel Services: Naenda Safaris Moshi, Select State/Province

Jul 18 2014
www.fieldtacticalunit.com TURNS? was contacted by Eugenia Blanc sent a contract for Home depot store #2509 $13 hr myself $11 hr helper check to be cut on the 30th of June,next job home depot store #2559 $30 hr self $15 hr helper wa s told after the rate was agreed upon that we could not move forward.(they would not work me anymore unless i dropped my fee x number of dollars ,long story short check sent to wrong addres remailed still no pay no revisede contract no returned calls ect i would hope that the proper athoritys step in and shut these beatartist down and see to it that the people that provided services were compensated Atlanta ,Georgia Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: www.fieldtacticalunit.com Internet

Jul 18 2014
Go-Parts.com Auto No contact at all, no emails returned, no phone calls answered or calls returned. no item shipped, no response at all. Sacramento ? California Author: Ridgecrest, California Auto Parts: Go-Parts.com Auto Internet

Jul 18 2014
owens coring basement finishing Some times Free estimates are not really free. skip this company Philadelphia Nationwide Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: owens coring basement finishing Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico AKA Blue Cross AKA Blue Cross Blue Shield AKA Blue Cross and Blue Shield AKA BCBS AKA BCABS AKA BCBSNM Denied me and my husband medical coverage for going on 3 months even though we have paid our premiums stating we are not in their system. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: New Mexico Health Insurance: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 17 2014
TryGoVapor Electronic Cigarette Trial--FREE OFFER. Paid 4.95 S & H only. Now they have charged my card $99.99 without my auth. Florida Author: Irving, Texas Smoke Shops: TryGoVapor Internet

Jul 16 2014
Avast anti virus attempted to blackmailed me Internet Author: SF, California Computer Software: Avast anti virus Internet

Jul 16 2014
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction, MedLaserDepot implemented strategic changes to ensure only best medical laser sales, focusing on offering best customer service in industry. Palm Beach, Florida & nationwide*UPDATE: MedLaserDepot recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – MedLaserDepot pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MedLaserDepot, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Yorba Linda, California Internet Fraud: Med Laser Depot Jupiter, Florida

Jul 16 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Rexxfield & Michael Roberts Rexxfield & Michael Roberts Internet, Internet
Author: Maitland, Florida SEO - Reputation Management: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Rexxfield & Michael Roberts Internet

Jul 16 2014
Motologic Motologic, Motoshop, Motorev, Motoskill, Advance Auto Parts, Scam Motologic, Motoshop, Motorev, Motoskill, Advance Auto Parts scams employees and consumers Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Motologic Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Google-cide: The Full Story Progenex leaders Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Ryan Page Costa Mesa, California

Jul 16 2014
mygiftcardsite.com u.s. bank national association licensed by master card international.866-952-5653 refused to use of card to purchase tobacco , said merchant is listed as a blocked merchant per phonecall . woman said was not allowed to use gift cards at this merchant due to what he sold as she asked me what kind of store did i try to use it at .. also told me gift cards are limited ... but on the front of pkge when card was purchased says clearly on front use it anywhere ... so why was a tobacco store denied i asked . she replied because it was a head shop ...... i was purchasing a 13$ bag of tobacco ... international Author: Dundalk, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: mygiftcardsite.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Dudley Media Group Global Unprofessional, Bogus Company, Violation of IRS Contractor Laws Las Vegas Nevada Author: Maricopa, Arizona Travel Services: Dudley Media Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 16 2014
NYC CHOPPERS Nick Genender We ordered a seat for a chopper 5 months ago. Nick charged us $500 and sent a piece of metal - we were to measure it and send it back. We did. This week we called and complained - he said he was overnighting it to us that day. He charged our credit card over $1100 again! And we still have no seat! Southampton New York Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Motor Vehicle Division: NYC CHOPPERS Internet

Jul 16 2014
TBdress Tbdress.com Flower girl dress ordered. Canellation within 24 hours not honored. Company located in China. No respose received to emails or calls. When company replied was told dress was cut. weeks later in asking for approximate date of completion, was told dress was delayed because we tried to cancel and it was started late Dress finally was received. Poor material, stained, crooked, did not fit appropriate. Took pictures sent them to company, they said they would help cover tailoring expenses. Tailoring was going to exceed $65. Company only willing to cover $25. Dress needed dry cleaning to try and get stains out. Dress cost $80. shipping $20 international exchange $6 ,which was never disclosed. Big ripoff Bejing, China Internet
Author: Lithia, Florida Bridal Shops: TBdress Internet

Jul 16 2014
Sharp Business Systems New Jersey thieves,criminal sales practices,racists, anti semtitic, anti islam mahwah,nj and nationwide Nationwide Author: howard beach, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Sharp Business Systems NJ Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
All State Insurance Capital One Auto Finance Falsifying Document to Receive False Title Without Paying Me for My 2007 Toyota Yaris that was Totaled 4 years ago Coconut Creek Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: All State Insurance Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
A4C All For Cellular,All4Cellular Warranty for Cell Phones Brooklyn, NYC New York Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: A4C Internet

Jul 16 2014
GARCINIA ADVANCED / CLEANSE PRO PAY SHIPPING $4.95 AND TRY OUR PRODUCTS FOR FREE Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Weightloss Programs: GARCINIA ADVANCED / CLEANSE PRO Internet

Jul 16 2014
American Yellow Corporation Credit Bureau Recovery-Dept Collectors We have discovered they forged a signature of someone not working for our company any longer. New York New York Author: Napa, California Advertising / Deceptive: American Yellow Corporation New York, New York

Jul 16 2014
beaute md i cancelled order at twelve days jan of 2014, june 20 of 2014 they contacted me and said i did not cancel therfore i owe 89.99 i disagreed and even told her jillian mavan, i returned bottle and she said i shipped it to wrong address, therefore to settle acct i would have to pay 25 dollars i think not i did my end by cancelling, i will not give them my new credit card info knowing this is a scam this company makes there money by false advertising, because no one sees there 89.00 crap at the bottom of page in such small print.sadly they probally will turn this into collection , they really need to be shut down jolla California Author: MADISON HEIGHTS, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: beaute md jolla , California

Jul 16 2014
The Crossings At Woodland Trails My name is Christina Fleming and I received notice of invalid and untrue charges from Alexander –Rose and Associates, which I am disputing these charges. I was a tenant at the Crossings at Woodland Trails from April 3rd, 2013 through March 8th, 2014. My move out day was March 31st, so I paid my last month of rent on March 1st and moved out March 8th. HOUSTON Texas Author: houston, Texas Housing Rentals: The Crossings At Woodland Trails HOUSTON, Texas