Your Search | any minute travel

Jul 23 2016
Lyft driver Tariq Fairburn Georgia Author: Fairburn, Georgia Travel Companies: Lyft Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
WILBER AND ASSOCIATES WILBER GROUP Wilber is trying to collect on a debt I am responsible for, they haven't produced any papers bearing my signature which is against the FAIR DEBT CREDIT REPORTING ACT, SECTION 807, and False and misleading presentation 15 US 1962Ee. NORMAL Illinois
Author: Carmicheal, California Collection Agencies: WILBER AND ASSOCIATES NORMAL, Illinois

Jul 23 2016
Eye Travel Yaakov SacksJoel Sacks VISITING EYE DOCTOR SCAMS DETROIT PATIENT Southfield Michigan Author: Riverview, Michigan Opticians: Eye Travel Southfield, Michigan

Jul 23 2016
Travel Advantage Network misrepresented Wilkes-Barre PA Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Travel Services: Travel Advantage Network Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Fly Elite Class flyeliteclass.com flaudulent sales of third pary frequent flyer tickets South San Francisco California Author: Syosset, New York Travel Agents: Fly Elite Class South San Francisco, California

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
FIREFLY CAR RENTAL Scam Business- False Rental rates and very poor customer service Orlando Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Travel Services: FIREFLY CAR RENTAL Orlando, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Oakland Resort Sales Doug Harris, Sally Webber and Menda Byrne Scam, Ripoff, Do NOT send them ANY money.... Troy and Daytona Beach Florida Michigan and Florida Author: West Des Moines, Iowa Telemarketers: Oakland Resort Sales Doug Harris, Sally Webber and Menda Byrne Troy, Michigan

Jul 23 2016
seodomainregservice The email I've received does not show any company name. only email addresses one in LA and one in China. Los Angeles and China Internet LA Chi Author: Corona, California Internet Services: seodomainregservice Internet

Jul 23 2016
Coral Sands / Hilton Head Island Development Co. Bait and switch Hilton Head Island South Carolina Author: Perrysburg, Ohio Travel Companies: Coral Sands / Hilton Head Island Development Co. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

Jul 23 2016
Inspirable LLC This company took over $6000.00 and did not complete any of the work that it was contracted to do. Seattle Washington Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Inspirable LLC Seattle, Washington

Jul 23 2016
A Affordable Technology David Tennenhouse He threatened not to refund my money if I posted any complaints!!! West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Computer Service & Repair: A Affordable Technology

Jul 23 2016
Webesy.com Merke&Co Webesyrewards Jeffery Moerke Webesy will steal your money and not produce any work! Will not honor money back promise! Aurora Colorado Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Webesy.com Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Jade Travel Mark (?) Shapiro - Pwner INCOMPETENT Caldwell New Jersey Author: ny, New York Air Travel: Jade Travel Caldwell, New Jersey

Jul 22 2016
payza made me lose $1693, no care, no support, and no respond !! Payza suddenly reversed $1693 from my account without any care, it is totally fraud and unsafe bank London Internet
Question for you--- Author: Nasr city, Banks: Payza Internet

Jul 22 2016
All Seasons Travel Group Rebecca We will buy your Timeshare Nashville, Internet Tenn Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Realtors: All Seasons Travel Group Internet

Jul 22 2016
Thousand Trails NacoEncoreEquity Properties My Private Membership since 1983 had very little on the east coast and now that they do they are now public and selling RVs for individual living as I used to rent them but there are never any available Hershey, Pennsylvania Mississippi Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Wyndham Vacation Club Lied to Branson Missouri Author: troy, Missouri Travel Companies: Wyndham Vacation Club Missouri

Jul 22 2016
Apptology Rich Forman Long Nguyen Don't Use these guys for any mobile app development. Scammers. Nationwide Author: redwood city, California Computer Programmers: Apptology Rich Forman Long Nguyen Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS PERFEC FLOORS Crooks in business - Abusive and dishonest people West Hollywood California Reply from PERFEC Floors Author: Beverly Hills, California Architects & Designers: PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS West Hollywood, California

Jul 22 2016
Group Red Matthew Brozovich Was late to every meeting we had and did not return any of my money Kirkland Washington Author: KIRKLAND, Washington Legal Services: Group Red WA

Jul 22 2016
Michelle Cummings This lady is a total rip off, I did an intent to vacant thirty days prior to moving. She agreed it was okay. Months later I received a letter in the mail for apparently not paying any rent, so she says and damages to the property.  Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Michelle Cummings Huntsville, Alabama

Jul 22 2016
International TVL Network International Travel Network, ITN Corp. Rip off a 67 year old senior. Booked a flight I can never board and now Im stuck in New York and wont even get me a refund. San Francisco California
Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Air Travel: International TVL Network CA

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

Jul 22 2016
First Select Travel Susan and Xevier BEWARE! A corporate fax offered dream vacations at 4-star resorts not used by businesses. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Travel Services: First Select Travel Internet