Your Search | any minute travel

Oct 21 2014
Pure green coffee bean I have a window to call and cancel so I won't be charged 80$.... They are out of service. So they charged me any ways!!!!! Las vegas Nevada Author: Glendora , California Alternative Health: Pure green coffee bean Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2014
CashNetUSA Consumerloans4allNetCedit.comLoans.net24/7 lenders They will Wallet and Purse rape you and your accounts w/out giving you a reach around or using any lube! internet land USA Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Loans: CashNetUSA Internet

Oct 20 2014
Coco Bay Resorts Luxury Leisure Alliance Vacation Liquidation Management las palmas CS Travel Network Scammed Playa Ocotel, Guanacaste Costa Rica Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Toll Booth Cashiers: Coco Bay Resorts Luxury Leisure Alliance Vacation Liquidation Management las palmas CS Travel Network Guancaste, Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Kevin Murphy Ryder Scam Artist - Do not do business with him of any kind. Lakewood Colorado Author: Kansas Financial Services: Kevin Murphy Ryder Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 19 2014
Harcum College Financial Aide & Bursar STAFF including Monica and other Financial Assistance STAFF, Students Accounts Staff, Counseling Services STAFF ( includes Harold McIllwin, School District of Philadelphia Recruiter for Harcum College, off-sites recruiter, Monica, THEFT, THEFT by DECEPTION, FRAUD, KEEPING/STEALING FINANCIAL AIDE MONIES THAT I SHOULD HAVE but NEVER RECEIVED from 09/2012-08/2014 + any ADDITIONAL MONIES I SHOULD RECEIVE Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Financial Education: Harcum College Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2014
summerbus.com.au Sent me the wrong item & has not responded to any messages I have sent them via their contact us on website. Internet Author: Victoria Australia, Clothing Stores: summerbus.com.au Internet

Oct 19 2014
Private Workout Deducted money from my account after I stated in writing not to deduct any additional funds from my account. plano Texas Author: dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: Private Workout plano, Texas

Oct 19 2014
Verizon Wireless In May 2014 I went to Verizon Wireless store to upgrade my phone in Brick, NJ. I picked out my phone, and the salesman told me they were having a special on tablets. For just $10.00 a line, I could have as many tablets I would like as a give away for Mo Do Not Trust Verizon Wireless Salesmen,Brick, NJ store, they will tell you any lie to sell you something. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Brick, New Jersey

Oct 19 2014
WeGoLook REVIEW: We Go Look dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  Our mission at WeGoLook® is to provide a service that global consumers can access at any time, regardless of their location, to verify an item, property, or person by dispatching a Looker® on their behalf and providing them with a personalized and affordable report. WeGoLook has exponentially grown since launch in 2010 through search engine optimization marketing tactics, referrals, social media presence, corporate networking, & affiliate partnerships.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Verifiers: WeGoLook | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WeGoLook, a nationwide inspection company headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK providing dynamic field services. Working with individual and corporate consumers to verify current condition of properties, vehicles, heavy equipment, & other assets. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 18 2014
Leon Apel Lee Tyler, Outperform Media, VSC Partners, Travel Business Professionals, Trade Daddy, Green Tone Pro, Ven Cleanse, Tech Solution Supply, Green Garcinia, Pure Garcinia, Panama Capital Global Non-payment of wages and exploitation of personal info Panama City Internet Author: San Diego, California Alternative Health: Leon Apel Internet

Oct 18 2014
Charlotte Cordeau Keeps invoicing me for services, even thogh She has been paid in full by cash, and has not delivered any promised services. New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Jacksonville, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Charlotte Cordeau New Brunswick, New Jersey

Oct 17 2014
GEICO GENERAL INSURANCE or GEICO.COM or GEICO INSURANCE GEICO IS COMITING FRAUD AND GETTING AWAY FOR YEARS, WE THE VICTIMS MUST GET TOGETHER AND FILED A NATIONAL LEGAL CLASS ACTION SUIT NOW!! GEICO ALWAYS REFUSES TO PAY ALL CLAIMS AND WE THE VICTIMS MUST FILE PETITIONS WITH OUR LOS ANGELES DISTRICT ATTORNEY TO INVESTIGATE GEICO'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES. SERIOUS WARNING DO NOT BUY ANY GEICO INSURANCE EVER !! Poway California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: GEICO GENERAL INSURANCE Poway, California

Oct 17 2014
Gold Crown Resort telemarketing Liars, rip off, represent out-dated low class properties Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Tennessee Travel Services: Gold Crown Resort Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
ACENDAS ALL ABOUT TRAVEL, GINGER COOK, HORRIBLE BUSINESS ETHICS, PRACTICES Mission Kansas
Author: Overland Park, Kansas Travel Agents: ACENDAS Mission, Kansas

Oct 17 2014
Kaplan University Financial Aid Department The Worst Department of Any School I have ever attended Nationwide Author: Fernley, Nevada Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Financial Aid Department Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Global Marketing Solutions GMS Scam, Travel Scam, Fraud, Charges, Horrible Service, Unrecognized Charges Nationwide Author: boynton beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Global Marketing Solutions Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Dr Brett Bolton, DO Dr Brett Bolton, DO2715 E. Oakland Park Blvd Suite 200Fort Lauderdale, FloridaUSA i dont have any words to explain how cheat they are doing with people. all i would day he is not american board certified and should not do surgery. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: California Medical Personnel: Dr Brett Bolton, DO Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 15 2014
www.Hotwire.com Hotwire travel deals Amy Monfils Hotwire's ad claims a 50-80 % reduction of hotel room rates. They did not disclose the name of the hotel until after booking- when I verified the rates I found I actually paid MORE through Hotwire than had I booked the Hyatt Regency Miami directly for these dates. Once I called Hotewire to complain they said the medium 50-80 % is baed on comparable hotels. When I asked for what comparable hotels they use to base this on, the refused to disclose this. Hotwire rips you off and then covers its tracks that by booking you agreed to teh Terms and can not cancel. Whe4n yu can show that you got a rotten deal and that they lied to you about the rate reduction they cover their tracks that this is based on a mdedium rate of comparable hotels but they refuse to say what hotels they use as their comparables! SO this way they defraud the consumer and refuse to allow for a cancellation or a refund! I spoke to several of their supervisors including Amy Monfils' office and they all repeat the same fraud. Hotwire itinerary 5502233205 San Francisco California Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: www.Hotwire.com San Francisco, California

Oct 15 2014
DAVID WOOD PERSONNEL They don't pay amount promised. !! Sunrise, Florida Author: Any City, Florida Questionable Activities: DAVID WOOD PERSONNEL SUNRISE, Florida

Oct 15 2014
Anthony Jordan Barnhart Tony To Be Employed Scam Travel Money, Sales reps asking for travel money to come sell for you Phoenix Internet Author: Daphne, Alabama Home Security: Anthony Jordan Barnhart Internet

Oct 15 2014
Bail Bonds Now /Around the Clock Bail Bonds RIP OFF/ SCAM/ANY REASON TO THROW YOU BACK IN JAIL Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Bail Bonds: Bail Bonds Now Florida

Oct 14 2014
Advance America Robin Miller, Robert Miller My husband applied for a loan thru Advance America, & we received an E-Mail back from this Robin Miller. We called the telephone # provided in the E-Mail #786-462-4610 & it was a voicemail. No name of Company, just said this MagicJack costumer is not available. We did not leave a message, just hung up. As soon as we hung up, they called us. We asked if their was any upfront money required & Robin Miller said no. But when it came down to it, he said there would be a financial background check done & we would have to put an insurance amount of some kind up & we said no, hung up & he called back twice. Spartanburg South Carolina Author: Wichita, Kansas Loans: Advance America Spartanburg, South Carolina

Oct 14 2014
Illinois Tollway Travel advisory Chicago Illinois Author: Nashotah, Wisconsin Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois Tollway Chicago, Illinois