Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

anytime fitness

Showing 26-50 of 4,213 Found Reports For more specific results for "anytime fitness"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 01 2017
RSE Marketing HALF FULL RUNNING EVENTSJOHN MATTHEWS His company did not pay vendor Philadelphia PA Author: Wilmington, Delaware Fitness Consultants: RSE Marketing Naples, Florida

Jan 31 2017
XSport Fitness Personal Trainer left suddenly and your money will never be back Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Fitness Consultants: XSport Fitness Chicago, Illinois

Jan 27 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Who Manufactures the structure of the 2002 Premier Pool Author: ocala, Florida Pool Services: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno, Nevada

29, Report #1352047

Jan 25 2017
LA Fitness Pro Results I was told the PT contract cannot be cancelled because of lost of employment but can be cancelled if I can show proof of change of address and pay $100. I told them due to unexpected circumstances my job ended on 1/13/17 and I will relocate to NC to stay with daughter and family. Irvine, CA Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness Pro Results Nationwide

30, Report #1352014

Jan 25 2017
Vivint Sales rep advised I could cancel anytime. He put me in a 4 yr contract instead Provo, Utah  Author: Denver , Colorado Security Services: vivint Internet

Jan 24 2017
Jason Blaha Ice Cream Fitness LLC, Juggernaut Fitness LLC Rip off, fraud, valor thief, con artist, scammer. Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Weightloss Programs: Jason Blaha Internet

Jan 24 2017
Opus virtual offices This company is an answering service there advertised as no contract cancel at anytime its month to month so i canceled my services 12/19 they acknowledged through email i canceled and decided that they will continue to bill me until march 3rd opus virtual office is a scam lehigh acres FL
Author: lehigh acres, Florida Voicemail Services: Opus virtual offices Internet

Jan 19 2017
Ironbound Fitness Total scam trying to collect 2000 plus dollars in 2016 when contact cancelled in 2011 !no class nothing no credit agencey has reported me to transunion newark New Jersey Author: newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness newark, New Jersey

Jan 18 2017
Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Greg Lara Sold us a BODPOD with warranty that never worked Santa Margarita California Author: Edinburg, Texas Sporting Goods: Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Santa Margarita, California

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 10 2017
Radco Sales person told me that I could buy out the machine anytime during the lease. Knoxville Tennessee Author: DENVER, Colorado Sales People: Radco Knoxville , Tennessee

Jan 09 2017
Icon Fitness Nordic track.com Waiting 2 months for a Nordic Track Treadmill DELIVERY ! Logan Utah Author: Milford, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Icon Fitness Logan, Utah

Jan 06 2017
PMF*Fitness Product Diet Supplements SEC Not just over charged, but SUPER charged me: NOT happy! Las Vegas Nevada Author: The Dalles, Oregon Weightloss Programs: PMF*Fitness Product Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Dec 30 2016
Alpha Wear Fitness Alpha Wear, Albert Mislead, tricked, fooled, threatened, lied, harassed Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Eddyville, Kentucky Fitness Consultants: Alpha Wear Fitness Internet

Dec 29 2016
Fitness Clubhouse Adam Rodriquez Maximus Weight Gain Pleasant Grove Utah Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Fitness Clubhouse Pleasant Grove, Utah

Dec 29 2016
Hoverflex My son purchased a hover board from hover flex. It worked for about an hour and then would not move at all. I have tried many times to contact the company about this issue and they never answer the phone. They do not respond to emails and have made no effort to correct this issue. Santa Barbara California Author: Frisco, Texas Fitness Consultants: Hoverflex Santa Barbara , California

Dec 27 2016
24 Hour Fitness lie to get you to sign up Costa Mesa California Author: California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Costa Mesa, California

Dec 27 2016
ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Billing division for Retro Fitness Check your monthly credit card bill after termination of Retro Fitness membership Arizona Po BOX Arizona - PO BOX ABC Financial Author: Bergenfield NJ, New Jersey Health Spas: ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
Get Fitness Won't refund money from an account freeze after an employee told me it was taken care of Largo Florida Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Get Fitness Largo, Florida

Dec 22 2016
Blast fitness abcfinancial.com Stole Money Phoenix Nationwide Hey... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Health Clubs & Gyms: Blast fitness Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
Planet Fitness Will Not Cancel My Membership , Cape Coral Florida Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Planet Fitness , Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 21 2016
Xsport fitness Elmhurst Illinois Author: Melrose oark, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Xsport fitness Elmhurst, Illinois

Dec 21 2016
La Fitness- McKinney, TX Chelsea Johnson Forged Signature, Lied, Ripped Off McKinney Texas Author: McKinney, Texas Fitness Consultants: La Fitness- McKinney, TX McKinney, Texas

Dec 19 2016
24 Hour Fitness You'll have claw marks on your credit card if you attempt to disenroll a family member San Ramon Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide