Your Search | aol america online time warner

Sep 25 2016
Premium Marketing International Promised Me Miracles and Never Heard From Them Again Orlando Florida Author: Lagrange, Ohio Time-share developers: Premium Marketing International Orlando, Florida

Sep 25 2016
Kickstarter Kick Starter Venture Capital Program Kickstarter is a losing, dead-end scenario Online Internet Author: California Financial Services: Kickstarter Internet

Sep 25 2016
strykrusa.com Strykr Covert Carry Non-Delivery of Product Tampa Florida Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Clothing Stores: strykrusa.com Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
Everest Online University financial aid money scam Tampa Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Colleges and Universities: Everest Online University Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 25 2016
Drive Time (Bridge Crest) Sold me a vehicle with multiple problems. (Lemon) Temple Hill Maryland Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Drive Time Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Champion Home Services (Richard Middaugh) This person ripsoff first home buyers, that dont know how much about roofing or to file a claim for the first time. He does'nt tell how he charging you for the job and does'nt complete the work. He will trie to scam your home insurance and property loss depreciaton Terrell Texas Author: Plano, Texas Roofing Companies: Champion Home Services Terrell, Texas

Sep 24 2016
EARTHLINK/TIME WARNER CABLE Earthlink will not pick up equipment--and is still charging Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES , California Internet Service Providers: EARTHLINK/TIME WARNER CABLE Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
North America Prime, Inc. Held my delivery for hostage North Lauderdale Florida Moving scam Author: Hiram, Georgia Moving Companies: North America Prime, Inc. North Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 24 2016
Sunlife Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sunlife, Inc. customers feel safe and confident when doing business with Sunlife. Solar company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, quality installations, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sunlife recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The more you research the great Arthur Alexander of Sunlife Electric, the moe lies you uncover Author: California Solar: Sunlife Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
avalon Transportation Service Managers Name of Berry Hauck & Tao Lin My /name is L.Mendoza. i was rearended by one of his car renters name Mr.Tao Lin who submitted a Contract instead of a Insuranse Policy. on Sept.17/2016. Time:3;14pm. So I contact the Person with number listed Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Auto & Truck Rental: avalon Transportation Service Santa Clara, California

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Resort time share Resale Marsha Charles/ 1800-444-4456 ext:235. resorttimeshare.mc,@gmail.com resort times share resale/ripoff Marsha Charlesx235 Plantation FL Plantation FL Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Sales People: Resort time share Resale Internet

Sep 23 2016
i_cell_you Ebay (i_cell_you) Ebay i-Cell-You Scam and very hostile customer service Online beware Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: i_cell_you Internet

Sep 23 2016
Texas Horse Stalls ....of Waxahachie Texas Joel/Cathy Downs Ripped us off....Big Time....!!!!! Waxahachie Texas/also canton area Internet Texas Author: Waxahachie, Texas Small Business Services: Texas Horse Stalls ....of Waxahachie Texas Joel/Cathy Downs Internet

Sep 22 2016
Online Outboards / Cumberland Watersports / Tohatsu motor company Steve H. / John A. Inferior mislead lied faulty New York Author: Newark, New York Marine Accessories: Online Outboards / Cumberland Watersports / Tohatsu motor company New York

Sep 22 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg is totally dedicated to her patient satisfaction and delivers the best possible care that is available at this time. Dr. Lana Rozenberg uses the latest technology and her expertise to achieve that. *UPDATE: Dr. Lana Rozenberg pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Lana Rozenberg recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update regarding Dr. Lana Rozenberg Ripoff Report Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. New York, New York

Sep 22 2016
United Yacht Transport TRUSTED Business REVIEW: United Yacht Transport - best price beat guarantee in North America, only yacht carrier in the industry offering clients a 100% risk-free booking program where no upfront deposit is required. United Yacht Transport, premier direct yacht Transportation Company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. United Yacht Transport's primary routes include North America, Caribbean, Central America, Mediterranean, & Asia. United Yacht Transport dedicated to remaining most cost effective, safe & reliable yacht transportation solution available in the market today. United Yacht Transport's Risk-Free Booking Program expands on company’s dedication to providing clients with highest standards in yacht transportation. *UPDATE: United Yacht Transport pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. United Yacht Transport is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
United Yacht Transport Reply Author: California Shipping & Handling: United Yacht Transport TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. United Yacht Transport provides reliable, safe, cost effective yacht transportation. United Yacht Transport puts needs of clients first and is the only company in the industry not requiring upfront deposits. United Yacht Transport price beat guarantee ensures clients will be quoted the lowest rates. Ft Lauderdale

Sep 22 2016
Zeno auto parts Dylan,Matthews,Marvin., these are the sale people i spoke with at the time i was purchasing a transmission for a 1991 Mazda mx5. Abused Consumer Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Morgan hill, California Auto Parts: Zeno auto parts Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Sep 22 2016
Cash Advance America Today RIPOFF DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING!! Illinois Illinois Author: Clarkston, Georgia Cash Services: Cash Advance America Today Illinois

Sep 22 2016
BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM DAILYSAVESONLINE.COM ONLINE SCAM NEW YORK NY AND NOW CHAMPAIGN ILLINOIS NEW YORK AND ILLINOIS Update as of 9/22/16 Author: Springfield, Missouri Baby Products: BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM Internet

Sep 21 2016
Jeannie Kerns Affordable Financial No Communication, Unrealistic Time Frames, No Refund Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Jeannie Kerns Internet

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Advance Auto Parts Price online is not valid in store Internet Your ignorance Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Parts: Advance Auto Parts Internet

Sep 21 2016
Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Best Rate Financial & Insurance ServicesSourcepoint Financial & Insurance ServicesTBRC Direct Insuance ServicesBest Rate America Financial Services LLCBest Rate Direct Insurance Services LLCBest Rate Companies LLCOak Tree BrokerageAvion Online Ete EMPLOYMENT FRAUD SCAMMING INSURANCE AGENTS Internet Author: Park Ridge, Illinois Insurance Agencies: Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Internet