Your Search | aol america online

May 20 2016
Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Optimal Bankcard customers feel safe, secure, confident. Optimal Bankcard’s customers receive best rates, service available. Optimal Bankcard dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Optimal Bankcard recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Optimal Bankcard provides services tens of thousands of businesses across North America, represents over $2 billion of volume, & processes millions of transactions annually. Customers can feel 100% confident Optimal Bankcard will provide dependable, low cost, customized payment processing solution that will make managing business effortless. Nationwide

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 20 2016
North America Senior Benefits Mislead me into become an employee of a great company. NASB is a platform that helps you build your company/team as Life Insurance sales person Georgia Nationwide Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Home Based Business: North America Senior Benefits Nationwide

May 20 2016
Wade Wilson of Advance America Asked me to send foto of my id and a iTunes gift card and its receipts Miami, Florida Internet Author: Waipahu , Hawaii Commerical Lending Firm: Wade Wilson of Advence America Internet

May 20 2016
PayPal What a ripoff San Jose California Author: Denver, Colorado Online banking: PayPal San Jose, California

May 20 2016
GrubHub did not warn about authorization charges and refused to offer a coupon or discount so i could eat online Internet
Please mind your own Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan On-Line Stores: GrubHub Internet

May 20 2016
Cash advance America They are trying to say I owe 1287 and if I don't send payment they will take me to court and they will fax/ email my work to make the strict actions to take my wages. Darlene Meyer New Ulm Mn Internet Author: houston, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Cash advance America Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
South University I enrolled with South University online around 2004 for Medical Billing and Coding. I graduated and received a degree in the mail saying it was an associate degree.  Savannah GA Author: Terrell, Texas Health Care Education: South University Internet

May 19 2016
W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash  The Slimiest Cesspool of Corruption Ever Known Cleveland, Tennessee
White Fights: A Bigot Exposed Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones - Check Into Cash Cleveland, Tennessee

May 19 2016
Verizon verizon/AOL migration took all my private saved folders and personal information california Author: ontario, California Computer Fraud: Verizon

May 19 2016
midwestmayhem.org Payments accepted for online site but no service provided Internet Author: Lisboa, Alabama Clothing Stores: midwestmayhem.org Internet

May 18 2016
Heartland America Impossible to cancel order; ripoff price; America Heartland was selling same item on eBay for 25% less Internet Author: Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: Heartland America Internet

May 18 2016
Realtor.com Rip off- Leads generation Online Internet Author: Highland , Michigan Realtors: Realtor.com Internet

Candy Couture Studio online boutique, womens clothes Cleveland Internet,Ohio
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Candy Couture Studio Internet

May 18 2016
Allied Wallet AlliedWallet.com Joining Allied Wallet in 2013 was a costly $5000 mistake. West Hollywood, CA Internet Problem resolved Author: Maidstone, Other Online banking: Allied Wallet Internet

May 17 2016
Bank of America Theft by deception!!! Struggling college students beware!!! Valdosta Georgia Information for you... Author: Valdosta, Georgia Banks: Bank of America

May 17 2016
Bet Online www.betonline.ag Stole my winnings, fraudulent online betting site, worst site ever, do not use! Panama city Internet Author: Manchester, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Bet Online Internet

May 17 2016
ACS (Advance Cash Services) Cash Advance Incorporation and its parent company, and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively refer Lawsuit Scam Internet Author: Irvine, California Collection Agencies: ACS (Advance Cash Services) Internet

May 17 2016
kaplan university scam me out of money and wont allow me to get my degree online Nationwide Author: bellbrook, Ohio Education & Learning Centers: kaplan university Nationwide

May 17 2016
William Jones Advance Cash America Scam Internet Cash Advance Scam Author: Vallejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: William Jones Internet

May 16 2016
HWA home warranty of america This company sells home owners a warranty and makes up any and every excuse to not cover you when you have an issue.  Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: Orient, Ohio Warranty Companies: HWA Nationwide

May 16 2016
koons Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge- Tysons Corner, VA koons of Tysons; jim Koon Management Company; Jim Koons Automotive Companies; a Corporation Deceiving online advertisement, change prices of cars after written contract has been executed, deceiving exchange policies Vienna Virginia Fake $599 processing fee Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Dealers: koons Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge- Tysons Corner, VA Vienna, Virginia

May 16 2016
National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Deceiving Company who doesn't care about people, only profit and greed Internet Author: Rhode Island Driving Schools: National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Internet