AOL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: aol
There may be more specific results for "aol"
For more specific results for "aol"
Showing 26-50 of 1,269 Found Reports For more specific results for "aol"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 13 2013
TalkTalk Telecom Limited ,trading as AOL Broadband, Loss of quality of service London Internet Author: Hatherton, Cheshire, UK, Internet Service Providers: AOL (UK) Internet

Aug 16 2013
Sean McCullen Sean McCullen, Metro, AOL Patch Misleading, reckless reporter, kickbacks, bribes New York
Author: New Jersey Internet: Sean McCullen New York

Aug 06 2013
PC Experts I called AOL to speak with Tech Support. The tech fixed my computer and then said I could get this 1 year program, where I would only pay $149.00 and get any computer problem fixed. That was June 27th and today is August 6, and I called the number they gave me and a guy answered the phone saying he was with Microsoft and the claim number was not one of theirs. I called AOl back to tell them on eof their Techs gave me this information and sent me a form by email to order this service. Flushing New York Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Computer Fraud: PC Experts Flushing NY, Select State/Province

29, Report #1072040

Aug 01 2013
AOL Patch George Norcross AOL Patch Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: AOL Patch Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jul 06 2013
Patch an AOL internet news reporting site Censorship of proposed blogs and comments on their site Internet Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Internet: Patch Internet

31, Report #1061973

Jun 25 2013
AOL Patch Huffington Post Patch Media Greedy for a buck. Dirty Politicians pay to have Falsified Misleading stories written about innocent people that are political motives to defame, slander and character assisinate off lies written by AOL Patch Media's reckless, irresponsible Journalist who make a living off what political operatives tell them to write  Internet Author: New Jersey Websites: AOL Patch Huffington Post Internet

Mar 02 2013
Joseph Cairone 3 Leatherleaf Court AOL and Huffington Post take forever to load content and waste my valuable time. Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Internet Services: Joseph Cairone Internet

Mar 01 2013
AOL Account termination, no warning, no recourse, no access to saved documents Dulles Virginia Tiger , Can You Help Me Gain AOL Access? Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Service Providers: AOL Dulles, Virginia

34, Report #1022006

Mar 01 2013
AOL AOL Account Canceled Internet Author: Rochester, New York Internet Service Providers: AOL Internet

Feb 08 2013
Live Technician Live Technician told me someone from Afganistan hacked my AOL site, installed bogus software, charged $349.99, Internet How to Shut Down this Evil Company Author: Pawling, New York Computer Software: Live Technician Internet

Jan 29 2013
Huffington Posat AOL - HUFFINGTON POST Violates Freedom of Press and Speech Rights , Internet Freedom Of Speech Violation and Also Reoccuring Lies From Journalists of Huffington Post Author: Manhattan, New York Attorneys General: Huffington Posat Internet

Nov 26 2012
New Image Computer Service www.aol.com AOL has a pop-up on your PC to add it as your tool bar. I accidentely hit yes. They charged me $99.00 to take it off, so my PC would work normally again. This took them 2 seconds to do. Suffern, New York Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: New Image Computer Service Suffern, New York

Sep 21 2012
United Parcel Service (UPS) Insurance claims rip-off, not paid for what ever reason they can think up
UPS hamster wheel Author: Ferndale, WA Customer: United Parcel Service of America (UPS Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 19 2012
America Online Inc. ripoff Double billing during trial hrly instead of unlimeted billing after cancelation employee lies OGDEN UTAH AOL changes story during three way call with bank. Author: Greensboro, NC Internet Services: America Online Inc. Nationwide

May 28 2012
AOL America On Line AOL has billed me 8 years after I cancelled my subscription! Sterling, Virginia 8 years must be a new record! Author: Bakersfield, California Internet Service Providers: AOL America On Line Sterling, Virginia

May 19 2012
Trilegiant, Cendant, TLG Travel Advantage, TLG Shoppers Advantage incorporates AOL, Avis, Citibank, and many more in their SCAM taking your money Trilegiant Corporation Rip-Off Trumbull Connecticut Sales tactics? Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Trilegiant, Cendant, TLG Travel Advantage, TLG Shoppers Advantage Trumbull, Connecticut

Apr 28 2012
Mary T. Prantil AKA Honest Person AKA Marc AKA Enforcer Of Justice AKA CC AKA NUNS AKS LIEING DUMMY Mary T. Prantil. LIAR, Scam Artist, FRAUD & Rip Off Artist. TROUBLE MAKER. Alert CNN, HBO, CINEMAX, VIACOM, TIME WARNER. ALERT: N.Y.P.D, F.B.I, F.C.C I.R.S Department Of Justice. NOTICE: AOL,YAHOO, MSN, GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE Alert. Mary Prantil Internet Terrorist & Bully. Internet Stalker. Email & Phone Harassment ASTORIA NEW YOUKMARY T. PRANTIL New York State
Mary Prantil is HOTT-But Who Taught You To Write? Author: Astoria, Oregon Bigamist: Mary T. Prantil AKA Honest Person AKA Marc AKA Enforcer Of Justice MARY T. PRANTIL, New York

Apr 20 2012
MARY TERESA PRANTIL Honest Person SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT, MARY T. PRANTIL SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT BY MARY PRANTIL, JIM MORGAN, JAMES MORGAN, JAN, JANHETT WINDGLOWS, BLOOD LOVE AND LUST SPELLS, DRAGON SPELLS, PRANTIL CALLS RIVAL S ASTORIA, New York
Mary Prantil is HOTT Author: Driggs, Idaho Credit Card Fraud: MARY TERESA PRANTIL ASTORIA, New York

Mar 24 2012
AOL SCAMMERS New York, New York Author: any, Ohio Internet: AOL New York, New York

Feb 06 2012
AOL TALK TALK RIPPOFF DANGER BE WARNED cancelled on june 2011 still payment are coming out in feb 2012 Internet Author: Hove, Communications & Networking: AOL TALK TALK RIPPOFF DANGER BE WARNED Internet

Jan 30 2012
Aol Fraud department Jenny, Supervisor Aol Fraudulently charged my company $246.40 for 18 years = $4435.20. Admits fraud but only returns $1228.20 Sterling, Virginia
I'm with you Joe, AOL is crooked!!! Author: Portland, Oregon Internet Fraud: Aol Fraud department Sterling, Virginia

Jan 28 2012
AOL Tim Armstrong CEO RIPPED ME OFF by Billing me for almost 6 years for service I didn't get!!!! Internet Author: Katy, Texas Internet Services: AOL Internet

Jan 27 2012
AOL AOL- America online AOL Cancelled my account with no reason of being a PAID customer of over 7 years Sterling , Virginia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Services: AOL Sterling, Virginia

Jan 24 2012
AOL cancelled my account of more than 10 years and refuses to tell me for what reason, give me anyone to call, or have anyone call me. Dulles Virginia My AOL TO!! Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: AOL Dulles, Virginia

Dec 31 2011
AOL & GoDaddy email Negligent Blacklisting of My Home Computer and 19 others computers Emails Based on what email software I use. New York, Internet
Correction Proof a Bigger Threat in Question Author: Miami, Internet Fraud: AOL & GoDaddy email Internet