AON AFFINITY BERKLEY TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: aon affinity berkley travel
There may be more specific results for "aon affinity berkley travel"
For more specific results for "aon affinity berkley travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide Deposited a fake check in my checking account for $399 Hialeah, FL Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Sunkisstravel.net Sunkiss Travel Sun Kiss Working Holidays Disgusting apartments - False information on website - Kicked out and robbed - No Pay - No Refund London E14 5DY Internet Author: California ORGANIZED CRIME: Sunkisstravel.net Internet

Jul 17 2017
Equity acquisitions services Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape coral, Florida Travel Services: Equity acquisitions services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jul 17 2017
Travel2be charging for laggeage that already included in the ticket Online Internet Please, contact us Author: Pompano beach, Florida Air Travel: Travel2be Internet

Jul 13 2017
New York Jet Club Eli Lieberman; Eldad Lieberman **COMPLETE FRAUD** DO NOT GIVE THEM A DOLLAR!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: New York Jet Club Los Angeles, California

Jul 12 2017
Prestigian.com Don't ever book with this company!!! Ripped off for $2800 USD Internet Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Travel Agencies: Prestigian.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
Vacation inspirations Vacation club scam South Carolina  Author: Queens village, New York Travel Services: Vacation inspirations South Carolina

Jul 12 2017
Marriot Hotel Marriott hotel hanks tom hosburgh hosco46@blueriver.net As requested, we’re notifying you that on JUL 11, 2017, at MARRIOTT CHICAGO M M, a pending authorization or purchase in the amount of $339.29 was placed or charged on your Capital One® MASTERCARD PLATINUM account. Author: Salem, Indiana Travel Companies: Marriot Hotel

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 12 2017
lastminute.com Bravofly.com, Rumbo, volagratis Scam Me and never reply to my emails Internet Author: Iowa Falls, Iowa Air Travel: lastminute.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
European Destinations Trip Masters The biggest liar and scammers I have ever come across!!!! Rockville Maryland Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Agencies: European Destinations Rockville , Maryland

Jul 11 2017
JUSTINE JAY ROMANO Hacienda Tes Rios BE AWARE: DO NOT TRUST JUSTINE JAY ROMANO ( Hacienda Tes Rios Representative) Cancun Cancun
Yes, contacted reservations already 3 times. Author: Alberta Travel Services: JUSTINE JAY ROMANO Cancun, Other

Jul 11 2017
U Travel U Travel Guide As others before. I was the victim of a bogus check with #161 and amount of 399.00. Nationwide Internet Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: U Travel Internet

Jul 11 2017
Seven Corners, Inc. Seven Corners stole 4,000 from me Carmel Indiana Author: Logan, Ohio Air Travel: Travel Services: Seven Corners, Inc. Carmel, Indiana

Jul 11 2017
WOW Airlines Lost baggage, delays, disaster Iceland Internet Author: Lunenburg, Massachusetts Air Travel: WOW Airlines Internet

Jul 10 2017
Kiwi Kiwi,skypicker.com Kiwi.com Booking buyer beware! It's a scam! Internet Kiwi scam Author: Boulder, Colorado Travel Companies: Kiwi Internet

Jul 10 2017
Ready Travel and Incentives took a $100 cashiers check and failed to book my travel; they do not answer the phone, bogus email irving Texas Author: cedar park, Texas Travel Services: Ready Travel irving, Texas

Jul 10 2017
Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tallevast Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota , Florida

23, Report #1302078

Jul 10 2017
Take a Getaway Tallevast Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Take a Getaway Tallevast, Florida

Jul 10 2017
Take Two Nights Tallevast Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Take Two Nights Tallevast , Florida

Jul 06 2017
wow airlines ,wowair.us/ they are scam artist.they lie iceland Author: west palm beach, Florida Air Travel: wow airlines