AP9 GALLERIA ON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ap9 galleria on
There may be more specific results for "ap9 galleria on"
For more specific results for "ap9 galleria on"
Showing 26-50 of 276,365 Found Reports For more specific results for "ap9 galleria on"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Nutra Now Support@Refin Nutra Today Lmmedianow@GM UT All I know is that there are 2 recurring card purchases in my bank statement #1 on 07/19 @$1.99 & #2 on 08/02 @$79.25 #1@ CA, #2@ UT Internet Author: National City, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Now Support@Refin Internet

Aug 20 2017
huang5264218510 Ends of the earth menswear shop on dhgate.com Fashion for men China Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: huang5264218510 Internet

Aug 19 2017
Elite Auto Logistics David Jonathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton elite auto logistics Scammed, Lied about location, Never delivered car, left vehicle on the side of the road in another state, and did not refund deposit Happy Valley Oregon Author: Seattle , Washington Auto Transporters: Elite Auto Logistics Happy Valley , Oregon

Futonland Deceptive advertising and consumer fraud New York New York
comment Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Futonland New York , New York

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Both are similar products, same cost, both located in Saint Petersburg Florida BUYER BEWARE: Parisian Glow & Bella Restor are scams as products have not removed aging lines around eyes or on face in one year of use twice daily. Fine print terms admit President OBama's and other endorsements are fictitious. 14 days to try, contact and return to stop $90/mo charges. Read terms and don't buy!! Saint Petersburg Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Dhgate.com by Diane Wang A company that rips people off. China has not been able to develop standard measurements for clothes. 3XL or 4XL varies from seller to seller. Dhgate supports that by promising that they will hold the money in trust until you're satisfied with your purchase. However, that's not the case. They ask you to send the product back to China by a trackable courier company. That costs $89. Now who will send a $30 shirt back and lose another $89 because the seller won't pay $89. After this dispute resolution dhgate disappears from the picture and there's no way to contact them. I'd like my fellow westerners know not to spend money on dhgate. It's a shady business and has long ways to go. China Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dhgate.com by Diane Wang Internet

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Just how? Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 19 2017
Udslife I purchased a Bart Simpson Supreme bookbag for my son. After receiving other items I ordered online, I checked my e-mail for confirmation, there was nothing. I then went to the web site and it was apparent I was scammed, there's no number no email just a page for you to contact them. California Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: Udslife Internet

Aug 19 2017
EPIC INSURANCE GROUP NATALIE RIVERA I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD WITH THIS PEOPLE AND STILL HAVING, ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE OF NATALIE RIVERA BECAUSE SHE IS A DANGER. AVOID DOING ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. SHE'S VERY IGNORANCE, RACIST AND LIKE TO DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE. SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT SHE'S WRONG. INSTEAD SHE WILL ATTACK YOU IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. ONCE AGAIN THIS LADY AND COMPANY ARE BAD NEWS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR TIME, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF BIG POSSIBLE PROBLEMS ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT YOU CAN THINK WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY THIS LOW. HER NAME IS NATALIE RIVERA AND SHE WORKS AND OWNS THIS BUSINESS. HER PHONE NUMBER IS (((REDACTED))), ONCE AGAIN AVOID AVOID.! THIS LADY HAS A REALLY BAD REPUTATION. FORT MYERS Florida Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Consumer Services: EPIC INSURANCE GROUP FORT MYERS, Florida

Elly' s World Advertised on Facebook, used shopify.com Internet
Author: Lake Forest, California Internet Fraud: Elly' s World Internet

Aug 19 2017
Evictionhelp.org Falsified information on what exactly type of work he does Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Legal Services: Evictionhelp.org

Aug 19 2017
Citutus TW/EAUCTION SALT LAKE CITUTUS Charged 47.70 on May 8th 2017. No idea who this company is. Internet Author: Salt Lake, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Citutus Internet

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
Ellysworld.com On-line, Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Abusive Parents: Ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
erie county pa corruption contempt of court,child abduction,aggravated perjury,malicious intent for emotional distress,conspiracy,illegal investigations,forged and altered documents,operating out of jurisdiction,false diagnosis's help with stolen probate,discrimination,slander,misrepresentation,illegal investigations. these are only some of what is going on in erie county.due to parental alienation and parental kidnapping our children need help we need help. and desperatly need to be heard. how many children and parents are needed to commit suicide and acquiring disorders they never had! their are more than many of us know uniting together we know have some media attention the radio not enough some of us have gag orders witch infringe on our amendment right,civil rights constitution rights etc ect.what the blank is going on this county has involved other agency,s to help with this conspiracy. next already planned is washing, ralleys,viral posts, please someone listen to this it is real! erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Family Services: erie county pa corruption erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2017
1984 Busted escorts.com,  I google my number and this compay just slandered my name saying The history on this hooker is really thick. This hooker has had a bunch of interactions with the sherrif's office and was just busted a few days ago. There is a big chance that this entertainer might be undercover for the county sherrif's office to avoid trouble. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Busted escorts.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Livevisonsz - Laura Orre May 8, 2016 · 04/03/2015 10:47AM You have my eclipse article on your site. I'm going to ask you once to remove it and if you don't do so, I will file a report against you!04/03/2015 11:57AM ok. can you please let me know witch one and I Fraud, Copyright and the usage of my work on her site - from compatibility to eclipses. Chicago Nationwide Author: Florida, California Questionable Activities: Livevisonsz - Laura Orre Nationwide

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 19 2017
Loyal Yorkies.com. Frank Tucker They had me send $500.00 by moneygram in payment of a female Yorkie named Annie that was supposed to be shipped to me on Friday August 18, 2017. Never heard another word from them. Refuses to answer my emails or phone calls. Just a message that says record your message. Little Rock, Arkansas Author: Palm Desert, California Attorney Generals: Loyal Yorkies.com. Little Rock,, Arkansas