AP9 GALLERIA ON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ap9 galleria on
There may be more specific results for "ap9 galleria on"
For more specific results for "ap9 galleria on"
Showing 26-50 of 117,289 Found Reports For more specific results for "ap9 galleria on"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Secret Serum Sent product which I did not request. Opened package to see what was inside. Tyler stated that since package was opened I could not get a refund, but they would give me 50% back. But then it states on paper that if it is returned to sender, package not opened, you still were not allowed a refund. Everyone needs to know about this scam. they charged my account $176,81 Internet Author: Hazlehurst, Mississippi Skin Care: Secret Serum Internet

May 18 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements Company offered free trial but then charged me and put me on a monthly subscription. Tampa Florida
Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

May 17 2017
vlamorous beautyvitachristoferNC the website advertised for free sample for the cost of s/h but 2-weeks later I received a bill on my charge card for $ 105.79. Author: Helenville, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: vlamorous

May 17 2017
Julieanne Zenz Mislead us on a vacation rental and took my mother and I for $1265.00 Batavia, illinois Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Lodging: Julieanne Zenz Nationwide

May 17 2017
METRO PCS METRO LIES ABOUT REBATE ON PHONE BALDWIN HILLS California Author: PALMDALE, California Computer Mail Order: METRO PCS BALDWIN HILLS , California

May 17 2017
Canadian Pardon Services SCAM Canadian pardon services Took my money! won't let me cancel toronto, Ontario Author: Sherbrooke, Quebec Title and Escrow Services: Legal Services: Canadian Pardon Services Toronto, ON , Ontario

May 17 2017
Pch They said the phone PCH and I've won $585,000 and a BMW and it was on its way from Detroit camera crew u.s. Marshals FBI we're coming with them because it's so much money they asked for us to Western Union $370.01 is what they got Las Vegas Nevada Author: saginaw, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Pch Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
vehicle services department loss of factory warranty on car plano Texas Author: malverne , New York Auto Warranty: vehicle services department plano, Texas

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 17 2017
Travel centers of America TA shop Overcharging on tire repair. Florence Nationwide Author: Steelvile, Missouri Truck Dealer Repair: Travel centers of America Nationwide

May 17 2017
HOT ZONE LEADS SHARON HENNES DOES NOT SEND OUT TAX STATEMENTS CRANSTON Wisconsin Internet Author: Ardmore, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: HOT ZONE LEADS Internet

May 17 2017
canada phramacy on line none processed order canada canada Author: orlando, Florida Consumer Services: canada phramacy on line Nationwide

May 17 2017
wattsfarmhouse.com (Style C Dresses) Total Scam eshopping dresses website Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Stores: wattsfarmhouse.com (Style C Dresses) Nationwide

May 17 2017
Snap! Financial Unscrupulous deceitful business practices/preying on less foruntate people as customers Salt Lake Utah What You're Saying Is... Author: Placentia, California Financial Services: Snap! Financial Salt Lake , Utah

May 17 2017
Mediagemm Camediagemm Mediavex Online Media Company Preys on Unwitting Minors and Students to Make Money Internet Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Mediagemm Internet

May 17 2017
Yelp.com Will charge you without warning. Their billing practices are deceptive and confusing. San Francisco California
Author: Nashville, Tennessee On-Line Business: Yelp Internet

May 17 2017
Skin Royale/Eye Royale Eye essentials/ Skin RoyaleSupplement Police Scam by charging my credit card $176 on the 9th day of the 14 day trial Fountain Valoey, California (Santa Ana area) California
Author: Tucson, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Royale/Eye Royale Nationwide

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
2-10 Home Warranty Needed a service call on a refrigerator took forever to get back to me had all fly by night contractors who couldn't fix it so I went out of network to get it fixed now they won't refund.  Nationwide  Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Warranty Nationwide

May 17 2017
customerservice@invent4free.com Redesigned my concept submission images and post sell on websiite Amazon and Dx.com for their Profit. Lamar,MO Internet
Author: Missouri, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: customerservice@invent4free.com Internet

May 17 2017
Select Skin Coal Cosmetics This company is a huge scam. They don't state what the monthly requirement will be and then they charge you on the original order as well. They claim they can't take the product back but that is just a scam. Internet Author: New York, New York Skin Care: Select Skin Internet

May 17 2017
Mikes Custom Floors - MIKE DENIKE Did a terrible job on my floors - Very Dishonest Furlong Pennsylvania
Author: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Mikes Custom Floors Furlong, Pennsylvania

May 17 2017
TASTEBUD NA I was simply answering a survey on this website, not agreeing to pay anything, never saw any questions on me needing to pay anything, and this charge hit my card. I thought a card was needed to put the rewards on I would earn. 2143345247 Texas Author: Apopka, Florida Restaurants: TASTEBUD Texas

May 17 2017
Face Replen/Image Revive Hydracoreinfo.com, AcesBeauty.com Tallanstown Irl. and Donegal Irl. On mc bill, Internet Author: Oshawa Ontario. Canada., Ontario Skin Care: Face Replen/Image Revive Internet