Your Search | ap9 galleria on

Dec 02 2016
Green Dental & Orthodontics Dr. Joseph Azizi Daniel Rosales Fraudulent Charges on my Debit Card Van Nuys California Author: Lake Balboa, California Dental Services: Green Dental & Orthodontics Van Nuys, California

Dec 02 2016
Jasper Contractors Jasper Roofing Jasper Contractors hope that they don't knock on your door! Your roof color may not be what you want and you will be treated horrible Internet
Don't belive their commitment to customer service Author: Magna, Utah Roofing Companies: Jasper Contractors Internet

Dec 02 2016
wells fargo leasing I purchased a tractor on 9/9/2016 and after down payment owed 8639. The contract stated I owed 8924.72 which included 250 for a processing fee, 35.72 for a UCC fee and an additional charge 285.72 for a total of 8924.72 I owed. Des Monines Internet Question... Author: Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Motor Vehicle: wells fargo leasing Internet

Dec 02 2016
EIG*IPAGE they deducted $261.27 on 12/02 from my account without permission...I have no idea who this company is nor would i set up a web page!!!! Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: EIG*IPAGE

Dec 02 2016
Action Packaged, Inc. sears.com sears market place none of the phone numbers or emails are ligament to contact stay far away from 3rd party sellers or make sure they are legit when buying from sears make sure it is Internet Author: reddick, Florida On-Line Business: Action Packaged, Inc. Internet

Dec 02 2016
Sobolsoft, Peter Sobol, Send Texts to Multiple Numbers software Sold software online, took payment, absolutely no response from tech support on defective product Unknown Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: Sobolsoft Internet

Dec 02 2016
Diamante Cabo San Lucas If you read or hear anything negative about this Company, Believe it! Stay away from them. Cabo San Lucas Mexico Wow! Take a look at what's really going on here! Author: Eugene, Oregon Liars: Diamante Cabo San Lucas Cabo San Lucas,

Dec 02 2016
Luxstyle US LuxStyle international I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyle US Internet

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order (#DE160381) for a total of $59.85 on November 11th and have not heard from them and I haven't recieved my order. Doesn't give one Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 02 2016
peter wolfing Ultimateclyer ultimate cyler is own by peter wolfing thou new to we Nigerians the site provide help by you registering with the sum of 12500 and then you get 50000naira immediately now the site have been off for more than 48hrs please we need your help on this Internet
Author: Lagos , Alabama Adult Web Site: peter wolfing Internet

Dec 01 2016
jan ward customer that is not honest. we were late on delivery and paid her for refund and she promise me that she was gonna take the complain off and lied to me. RALEIGH north carolina Author: cypress, California Liars: jan ward Internet

Dec 01 2016
David Hamilton Original ArtAKA: NeimanAKA: Lambo Bait and Switch: Stay away. Hes on E Bay with several accounts Bloomington, Minnesota Author: Paramus, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: David Hamilton Internet

Dec 01 2016
masononlinestore.com Nguyen Thi Thuy Vanalso Powered by BigCommerce© 2016 masononlinestore.com Fraud store- Does not exist. Lost 160.00 on TV purchase Huntington beach California Author: Liberty, Texas TVs & VCRs: masononlinestore.com Huntington beach , California

Dec 01 2016
MAGICTRACKS AS SEEN ON TV MAGICTRACKS I ordered MagicTracks back on October 18, 2016. I have called and e-mailed them several times and get the same recording on the phone and no response to any of the e-mails I have sent. Ridiculousness!!! Rip Off!! fairfield New Jersey Author: BEDFORD, Indiana TV Advertisements: MAGICTRACKS Internet

Dec 01 2016
EIN Filing Service Misrepresented their company as IRS, refused to refund on a Federal Tax ID the very next day because a young person made a mistake. Customer service was rude, although I called immediately to correct the error. Reporting this company to the Texas BBB and would recommend no one utilize this company. Albuquerque Texas False Accusation Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Income tax: EIN Filing Service Internet

Dec 01 2016
Guardian Protection Products Jeromes Opps Proof plan If your pet messes on your furniture don't attempt to clean it or you will void your warranty Hickory Nationwide Maybe.... Author: Fullerton, California Warranty Companies: Guardian Protection Products Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Auction nation auto auction Lie on there car reports Phoenix Arizona Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Motor Vehicle: Auction nation auto auction Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 01 2016
Mason on Line Sales Nguyen Thi Thuy Van NGUYEN THI THUY VAN RIPPED OFF.....DOES NOT EXIST. ORDERED BOSE HEADPHONES PAID BY PAYPAL Internet Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mason on Line Sales Nguyen Thi Thuy Van Internet

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire I ordered a bodyshaper panty over three weeks ago. I have tryed to contact the by email and by phone but no luck. The phone has a busy sound and no answer back on my email. My item was a total of $24.90. What a rip-off! Hope someone can help to take care of these people who do this kind of thing to people. Internet Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Clothing Stores: the deal empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES CINDY JOHNSON AND HER HUSBAND I bought a teacup yorkie from them for $490 and when i told her to ship the dog she said the freight comany wanted another $750 before they could release the dog to insure her. When i told her I had no more money to pay for what she saod was already included on shipping the dog. Never heard from her again. BIGGEST SCAM EVER ALBANY Internet GEORGIA Author: rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES Internet

Dec 01 2016
Ronnie Griffin Tried to fix my sub zero under the counter refrigerator drawers on March 17,2016. Author: Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina Electrical Services: Ronnie Griffin North Carolina,

Dec 01 2016
also-star Jari Thomson Takes your money and no payback Hong Kong Internet Author: Byron Center , Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: also-star Internet

Dec 01 2016
Luxoderm Skin Care Products I was on Instagram this morning and found a link about Christy Brinkley Skin Care Products on the Dr. Oz Show. They offered two trial Skin care Products for free if I paid the shipping of $4.99 each and they snuck in an additional $2.99. When I checked m Dr Oz/Christy Brinkley skin care scam Internet Author: Burton, Texas Celebrities: Luxoderm Skin Care Products Internet

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Dec 01 2016
Deal Empire The items received were not as shown on Facebook video. Total ripoff. Could not get tracking information, and now I know why. It came from China. Took more than a month to receive. China Internet Author: Castro Valley, California Questionable Activities: Deal Empire Internet