AP9 VALUEMAX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ap9 valuemax
There may be more specific results for "ap9 valuemax"
For more specific results for "ap9 valuemax"
Showing 1-25 of 885 Found Reports For more specific results for "ap9 valuemax"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 29 2013
valuemax hane refuse to fix car greenville North Carolina named missed spelled Author: greenville, North Carolina Consumer Services: valuemax greenville, North Carolina

Feb 08 2013
MVQ Shopping Essentials Shopping Essentials, MVQ*SHOPESSPLUS, MVQ*SHOPPINGESS, AP9 Shoppingness Watch it they will get you too! FRAUD Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Questionable Activities: MVQ Shopping Essentials Internet

Jan 22 2013
Pitney Bowes Duped into long-term contract, horrible customer service, ridiculous insurance; STAY FAR AWAY!! Toronto, Internet to the defender of Pitney Bowes Author: Toronto, Ontario Miscellaneous Office Services: Pitney Bowes Internet

Jul 15 2012
Ap9*pmidentity.com-v stole my money and then say i never contacted them my calls never existed but yet they will cancell my account. wow if my calls never existed then how can they cancell my account???? i have contacted them several times got names, id numbers times and dates of all calls but yet my calls just seem to have vanished and that person also vanishes Stamford Connecticut Author: anioch, California Credit & Debt Services: Ap9*pmidentity.com-v Stamford, Connecticut

Feb 13 2012
Valuemax I used Intellus one time thinking I was only paying 99 cents for a one time charge. They started to charge me $20 a month for their service after I canceled their scam service Value Max started chargi Internet Author: Northlake, Illinois Internet Fraud: Valuemax Internet

Aug 03 2011
ValueMax This company has been charging my credit card 27.95 every month for two years! and I just cought it! I've been unemployed for over a year, trying so hard not to get bad credit and feed my kids! I've n Charging my credit card for months! Internet, Nebraska
The only way Author: Litchfield, New Hampshire Computer Fraud: ValueMax Internet, Nebraska

Feb 26 2011
CarMax Town Center RIPOFF! Sold a LEMON that broke down twice the first day!!!! Kennesaw Georgia
What a straw purchase is. Author: Valdosta, Georgia Auto Dealers: CarMax Town Center Kennesaw, Georgia

Feb 01 2011
valuemax INTELLIUS VALUEMAX VALMAX MVQ*VALUEMAX 888-241-0049 fraudulent charges to debitcard internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Intelius Author: Addison, Texas Infomercials: valuemax Internet

Oct 30 2010
INTELLIUS/VALUEMAX SCAM ARTISTS!!!!! BE VERY CAUTIOUS!!!! Internet Author: Nutley, New Jersey Internet Fraud: INTELLIUS/VALUEMAX Internet

May 04 2010
INTELLIUS - VALUEMAX - VALMAX Valumax fraudulent charges to credit card 23.95/month Internet, Connecticut Author: Waterford, Michigan Internet Fraud: INTELLIUS - VALUEMAX - VALMAX Internet, Connecticut

Apr 03 2010
AP9AP9*GalleriaUSA - AP9*Homeworksplus - AP9*Conections ripoff and fraudulent billing Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Multiple shell companies, one central culprit Author: Grantham, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: AP9*GalleriaUSA - AP9*Homeworksplus - AP9*Connections Internet

Apr 03 2010
AP9* GALLERIAUSA CT Adaptive Marketing, LLC Galleria charges my credit card even after I have disputed with Citibank, unable to cancel, Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: AP9* GALLERIAUSA CT Internet

Mar 25 2010
ValueMax - valuemax.123 - Inteligeous Ripped off $300.00+ file class action suit Internet VALMAX SCAM Author: Miami, Florida Internet Services: ValueMax - valuemax.123 Internet

Mar 03 2010
AP9 VALUEMAX And INTELIUS int*id protect mntr svc unauthorized transactions Internet Intelius Subscription Author: wayne, New Jersey AP9 VALUEMAX And INTELIUS Internet

Feb 21 2010
AP9 Business Max - Vista Print bizmax vista print ripped me off Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee AP9 Business Max - Vista Print Internet

Feb 08 2010
Ap9 Privacymatters Unsolicited 19.95 charge on Feb 5,2010 Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Inglis, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Ap9 Privacymatters Internet

Feb 06 2010
AP9 HOMEWORKSPLUS 8886717216 They have been taking money outa my account since july '06. Ive tryed to contact them and never get an answer or response! Internet, Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Grass Valley, California Banks: AP9 HOMEWORKSPLUS 8886717216 Internet, Connecticut

Jan 19 2010
AP9 PrivacyMatters123, IK9 Privacy Matters 1-2-3 privacymatters123 Illegal fraudulent acts, They steal money and get away with it until challenged ...why doesn't the FTC stop them! Internet
Author: Jamul, California Credit Card Fraud: AP9 PrivacyMatters123, IK9 Privacy Matters 1-2-3 Internet

Jan 14 2010
AP9 - vista print Vista Print charged me $14.95 thru bizmax.I was never notified or asked permission to do so Internet, Illinois Author: tinley park, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: AP9 - vista print Internet, Illinois

Jan 11 2010
AP9 Privacymatters 123 Who or what is Privacymatters and how did they get my credit information? Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Questionable Activities: AP9 Privacymatters 123 Internet

Dec 29 2009
INTELLIUS - VALUEMAX - VALMAX intellius Credit Card Fraud; They automatically starting charging my account $19.95/month with no consent Internet, Connecticut Intelius Author: West Islip, New York Internet Fraud: INTELLIUS - VALUEMAX - VALMAX Internet, Connecticut

Dec 01 2009
AP9 VALUEMAX - INTELIUS billed for services not requested Internet Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Computer Fraud: AP9 VALUEMAX And INTELIUS Internet

Nov 26 2009
AP9 Bargain Homes W, Bargain Homes Network BARGAIN NETWORK charging credit card after cancelling the service, Internet Author: , Texas Auctions: AP9 Bargain Homes W, Bargain Homes Network Internet

Nov 12 2009
ValMax - ValueMax - Intelius Intelius, Value-Max 24.95 for at least the last two months for unauthorized use Internet Author: houston, Texas Internet Fraud: ValMax - ValueMax - Intelius Internet

Oct 28 2009
AP9-BUSINESSMAX-VISTA PRINT vista print I ordered business cards from vista print and it took me to a survey to save 10 bucks when I got to the end of it I said no and they registered me anyway to debit my bank account for something, Internet Author: century, Florida Internet Fraud: AP9-BUSINESSMAX-VISTA PRINT Internet