AP9CREDIT DIAGNOSIS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ap9credit diagnosis
There may be more specific results for "ap9credit diagnosis"
For more specific results for "ap9credit diagnosis"
Showing 1-25 of 1,373 Found Reports For more specific results for "ap9credit diagnosis"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Commercial Tire Failed to perform proper diagnosis which led to my engine blowing Eagle Idaho Author: Meridian, Idaho Auto Service Stations: Commercial Tire Eagle, Idaho

Sep 22 2017
AAA Roadside Assistance, AAA Membership Roadside Assistance, AAA Fleet Club ,AAA towed my BMW incorrectly 2 times in one week, Damaged my car badly, refuses to accept liability and has ruined my life Sacramento Nationwide Provided another diagnosis of damages Author: SACRAMENTO, California Auto Towing: AAA Roadside Assistance Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Nakiva Cleveland Nakiva Cummings BE WARNED OF NAKIVA CLEVELAND INSTAGRAM SCAMMER/ALLEGED ANIMAL ABUSER Bothell Washington
Facts Over Hurt Feelings Author: California Animal Abuse: Nakiva Cleveland Bothell , Washington

Aug 31 2017
UCLA Dr. Nelson Soohoo Supposed Ankle and Foot Surgeon at UCLA doesn't even know how to interpret fractures on imaging studies Santa Monica California Here is the picture of my fractures Author: Glendale , California Doctors: UCLA Santa Monica, California

Aug 31 2017
Landmark Home Warranty Claims Ripoff South Jordan, Utah Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Landmark Admits Unethical Practice Author: Dallas, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 26 2017
PurrPageant Shely Sutphin Extortion and Liar...this person will extorted and lied to get back her money once you sell to her. Do not trust her; no matter how sweet she seems. In my experience she has been devia ORO Valley Arizona Why CFA and PurPageant Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: PurrPageant ORO Valley, Arizona

Aug 26 2017
Freedom Life USHealth Advisors USHA Health Insurance Who Knows if My Policy is indeed What the Agent represented it to Be. Nationwide Help for finding out what is covered USHealth Advisors Author: Boerne, Texas State Government: Freedom Life USHealth Advisors Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Landmark Home Warranty I wish I had come here before buying their product. I am now in the middle of my second needed repair and I have been waiting a week so far while they play games with the contractor.The first time I needed a repair it took 4 trips to get it right. This home warranty scams jordan utah Parts have been approved Author: Plano, Texas Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Internet

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
millcreek comunity hospital Millcreek comunty hospital staff and family tricked me into going here. False diagnosis,fordged hippa,altered my records operated out of juristricion in my childs custody case,leftme on the side of the road also resulting a suicide erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Hospital Emergency Rooms: millcreek comunity hospital erie, Pennsylvania

11, Report #1392036

Aug 11 2017
antonioshealinghands.com LLC, Antonio Silva, Keith A. Silva, Antonio Shea Accused me of being a Healer ~ VERY Vague Diagnosis ~ Asked me to Self Diagnose ~ Kept Repeating The Clock is not Ticking Yet ~ Kept Repeating Healing Takes Several Session Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: antonioshealinghands.com LLC Lorton, Virginia

Aug 09 2017
FLAContractors/Frankie L. Anderson, Jr. Will ignore your contact to service unit and does not honor warranty. North South Carolina
Update as of September 20, 2017 Author: Eastover, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: FLAContractors/Frankie L. Anderson, Jr. Clearwater , Florida

Jul 12 2017
Landmark home warranty Landmarkhw.com Warranty postponing needed repairs until warranty expires Salt lake city, utah Nationwide Look me up by my claim number. Author: West Valley City, Utah Warranty Companies: Landmark home warranty Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
Connie Wesley Forest Ridge Farms NEVER, EVER Buy a Horse Online! Before You Buy a Horse from Forest Ridge Farm...READ THIS! Science Hill Kentucky P.S. Additional pertinent information... Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Horse Traders: Connie Wesley Science Hill, Kentucky

Jun 26 2017
Dr. Erhard Bell Failure to Diagnos and Treat Cancer after being advised of another diagnosis of a tumor in my mouth Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Doctors: Dr. Erhard Bell Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 20 2017
Laura Halloran Havanese Comanche Cypress Texas
Documentation Author: Monument, Colorado Dog Breeders: Laura Halloran Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 13 2017
Adirondack Save-a-Stray Adopted a pup for $300, 48hours after arriving to NY from GA. Puppy was over 90 days old and had not been administered rabies vaccine until after crossing state lines. Health certificate states first shots were given in GA a week prior to his adoption in NY. Paper trail does not note any quarantine time. The pup was diagnosed parvo+ 3 days after adoption. Adoption fee and emergency vet bill was not reimbursed to the family. Corinth New York Refusing help Author: Waterford, New York Animal Services: Adirondack Save-a-Stray , New York

May 30 2017
Jerry's Ford Alexandria Virginia Ripoff - Rude remarks to Professional Women Alexandria Virginia Your Solution Author: Alexandria, Virginia Auto Dealers: Jerry's Ford Alexandria VA Alexandria, Virginia

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 14 2017
Dr. Sebi Dr. Sebi, sebi cell food, usha village, curer of HIV DR. SEBI DOES NOT CURE HIV AIDS - HE IS A FRAUD - HE AND HIS DAUGHTER SAAMA ARE RIPPING OFF EVERYONE LA CIEBA, HONDORAS and CALIFORNIA Nationwide
Herbs cured my hiv completely Author: los angeles , California Alternative Health: Dr. Sebi Nationwide

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | ripoff New Port Rhode Island Curious Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI New Port, Rhode Island

May 04 2017
DE LA Rosa auto repair DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE! OVERCHARGES, NO COMPUTER DIAGNOSIS, NO PREAUTHORIZATION CALLS JUST A HUGE BILL & BROKEN CAR Fillmore California Author: Bakersfield , California Auto Repair Service: DE LA Rosa auto repair Fillmore , California

Apr 17 2017
mercy behavior health kurt constance, ein olivera, i was a out patient at mercy behavior health for 15 years diagnosis ocd and depression and muscle tick disorder and i was sexualy attacked in a bathroom by a worker at mercy behavior health and even after i agreed to not call police and let them handle him they later still stopped all my services didnt even slowly stop my medications they just stopped them all and kicked me to kurve i have been very sick but family helping me to deal with pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Mental Health: mercy behavior health pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 14 2017
Honda of America A Model of Unreliability and disgusting treatment of customers Nationwide Another Shill Author: Irving, Texas Auto manufactures: Honda of America Nationwide