Your Search | apple athletes corporation

Feb 06 2016

Feb 02 2016
Cargo experts corporation Cheated and made me pay extra Internet Author: California Moving Companies: Cargo experts corporation Internet

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Jan 31 2016
Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Ying Li Drone, Quadcopter, apple, scooter, cell phone, electronics,watch phone, rc, Shenzhen Nationwide
Report it to Western Union Author: Springtown, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Budget Savers Online Ziegenfelder Corporation Took money-Fraud Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Telemarketers: Budget Savers Online Internet

Jan 28 2016
Credit Control Corporation They gave me an account number, that's all. Saint Paul, Minnesota Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: Credit Control Corporation

Jan 25 2016
1800 get thin All that has to do with 1800 get thin and the hospital in Beverly hills 1800 get thin drs. Put my port in wrong..i Beverly hills California Author: apple valley, California Drug Manufacturers: 1800 get thin Internet

Jan 23 2016
Ifit.com IfitNordic Track The calls randomly drop when you're trying to call support, you can't get anyone to answer the emails for a refund. Nordic track sold me ifit when I bought the treadmill, even though after research I found the treadmill I bought did not support ifit. To use ifit, you need a supportive device which is an apple product or a computer, which I don't have an iPad nor do I want to buy one just for this app, and a a computer is not feasible to use during workout. They're not helping me get my money back Internet  Author: Lake city, Florida Weightloss Programs: Ifit.com Internet

Jan 19 2016
Dr. Jetro DaSilva Roland Corporation Artist Relations Manager is a pervert uses position to stalk artists los angeles California Update Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Dr. Jetro DaSilva Roland Corporation los angeles, California

Jan 19 2016
Linkedin.com LinkedIn Corporation [email protected] (***) ***-**** Linkedin.com & PayPal is a dianamic Rip-off pair Mountin View Internet Author: Plamer, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: Linkedin.com Internet

Jan 14 2016
Applied Media Technologies, AMTC, Applied Media Technologies Corporation, Sirius For Business, Clayton Burton, Tom Coppola Company Charges Personal Debit/Credit cards without authorization for receivers that were never attached to that person. Won't let you cancel Clearwater Florida Author: Shepherd, Michigan Media: Applied Media Technologies Clearwater , Florida

Jan 13 2016
National Cremation Service SCI Corporation Company hired me as an independent contractor, has not provided ANY hot leads in two months Tigard Oregon Sales? Author: Cloverdale, Oregon Funeral Services: National Cremation Service Tigard, Oregon

Jan 13 2016
Mike piazza honda and honda corporation Take your car here for warranty work if u don't want it repaired Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Bristol, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Mike piazza honda and honda corporation Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Jan 13 2016
Shelf Corporation Kings http://shelfcorporationkings.com/, Shelf Corporation Kings Shelf Corporation Kings is A Complete Scam! No Shelf Corporation! Fake Funding Program Internet Author: Monroeville, Alabama Financial Services: Shelf Corporation Kings Internet

Jan 11 2016
Le Cordon Bleu Career Education Corporation I feel guilty for having worked there. Miramar, Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Colleges and Universities: Le Cordon Bleu Miramar, , Florida

Jan 07 2016
Universal Tax KING UMOREN & ARLETT ***Shady Fraud Corporation Beware**** Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Las vegas , Nevada Tax Services: Universal Tax Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Jan 01 2016
NetSpend Corporation Netspend high-jacked my money after I called to stop a payment. They canceled my card, stopped the payment, but then NetSpend KEPT MY MONEY! Austin Texas Netspend Consumer Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: NetSpend Austin, Texas

Dec 31 2015
Hagadone Corporation vipers and parasites and liars in managment. Slave labor. Bonners Ferry Idaho Author: Alabama Media: Hagadone Corporation Idaho

Dec 30 2015
General Steel Corporation REVIEW: General Steel employees committed to complete customer satisfaction. General Steel approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry, thousands satisfied. General Steel customers reviews attest to General Steel high standard of excellence. Littleton Colorado, Nationwide *UPDATE: General Steel pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. General Steel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Is there payola from companies like General Steel to discredit Ripoff Report? Author: Gloster, Louisiana Building Products: General Steel Lakewood, Colorado

Dec 28 2015
ONKYO Corporation ONKYO / Pioneer Audio Our TOP of the line products are suppose to break down time and time again/ that's why you paid so much $ Upper Saddle River New Jersey Author: Woodbridge, Connecticut Electronic Manufacturers: ONKYO Corporation Upper Saddle River, New Jersey

Dec 28 2015
National Consumer Surveys Put in several 1000 man hours filling out surveys and playing bonus games to win a1000 dollar unemployment check, a 1000 Wallmart card, 500 dollar visa, Apple iphone6 and many more offers. we myself and children have been filling out surveys for the last three y Internet Author: Chino Valley, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: National Consumer Surveys Internet

Dec 26 2015
Cleary Building Corporation, Cleary Buildings, Cleary Building Co Horrible building practices, unsafe, buyer beware. Verona Wisconsin
Author: Regan, North Dakota Builders & Contractors: Cleary Buildng Corporation Nationwide

24, Report #1241906

Dec 23 2015
EZ Clearout LLC George Pointon, Susan Pointon, Judy Rice, Judith Connely,Gregg Pointon,Kassie Gray,Kassie Weisgable, Kassie Crouse,alias Scam company does not pay it's contractors run by private intelligence agency Stafford VA, Fredricksburg VA.,Dupont Wa. Nationwide
Awaiting Garnishment Author: Arnold, Maryland United States Military: EZ Clearout LLC Nationwide

Dec 22 2015
Shelfrich Roger Couture Shelf Corporation with promise of funding up to $250K Scam Plano Texas More lies from Roger Couture Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Financial Services: Shelfrich Plano, Texas