APPLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: apple
There may be more specific results for "apple"
For more specific results for "apple"
Showing 26-50 of 2,679 Found Reports For more specific results for "apple"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2017
woww fashion woww also shows as Elly'sworld.com I ordered a Professional steam hair straightener for 49.99 on july 25th and said wait 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, although it has not been 4 to 6 weeks yet I tried to go into to check my order and the company shows no longer exists. Internet Author: Apple Valley, California Beauty Salons: woww fashion httpswww.woww Internet

Aug 10 2017
411 net services Con Artist scammed with a verbal promise of making Profits offf Apple affiliate websites. Phoenix Arizona Author: Arlington, Texas On-Line Business: 411 net services Internet

Aug 09 2017
nystom and associates the Dr puts incorrect information in medical records apple valley Minnesota Author: bloomington, Minnesota Medical Expert Witnesses: nystom and associates apple valley, Minnesota

Aug 08 2017
Webmedsonline/Peter jones Peterjones8787@gmail.com and earlier I had his IP address from a fraudster website on google. But here's what happened after I emailed him and called him he ripped down his up and address it was India like something nc India I'm sorry I thought it would s Scammed me out of 375.00 in iTunes cards which I just freely gave him the number to trusting I would get my goods and services also please forgive my ignore she but I didn't know about iTunes cards only on apple. But I've called apple and Safeway where I bought the cards and FedEx who tracked these crooks to a fraudulent FedEx acct oh they are smooth d**n it well that is what happened they played off my desperation my father just passed away and I was very stressed out and willing to do anything to get through the pain of my dads death they were selling snake oil type medication stop the stress sleep at night relax that sort of thing boy I feel very stupid now what was I thinking. North Carolina Internet
Author: Citrus Heights, California Mental Health: Webmedsonline/Peter jones Internet

Aug 07 2017
Bob Adams Classic Cars classiccarsllc.com/Classic Car Investments LLC Sold me a MONEY_PIT with MAJOR problems Scottsdale Arizona Bob is not making it right, he trying take advantage of me a second time Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Dealers: Bob Adams Classic Cars Scottsdale,

Aug 05 2017
Used Apple Store of Derry, New Hampshire Bill is the owner Sold me a broken computer and told me about it AFTER I bought it. Derry New Hampshire Author: New Haven, Connecticut Computer Dealers: Used Apple Store of Derry, New Hampshire Derry, New Hampshire

Jul 17 2017
Imperium Dietary Supplement Unauthorized Charges after 2 weeks sample. Jacksonville Florida
Refund of Money Charged Author: Salem, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Imperium Dietary Supplement Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Apple.com Apple Store fool me Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Stores: Apple.com Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
us bank policy of entering the largest checks first so that multiple overdrafts are gaurenteed apple valley Nationwide Wrong Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Financial Services: us bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
shoppeonlinestore - Jason Online pharmacy requires Apple Itunes prepaid cards to pay for order, and the ask for very much more in order to process an order of 30 Percocets. Houston Internet You were scammed - don't send any more money Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Drug Stores: shoppeonlinestore Internet

Jul 02 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Encante Skin Scamming collection agency. Sherman Oaks Ca Author: Apple Valley, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates ,

37, Report #1382080

Jun 29 2017
Apple Van Lines Tony D. Moretti Asst Sales Mgr. Ann and Joharis. Victor and Steven. Lost valuable and personal documents. Lost at least ten large moving boxes AND box spring mattress. Mission Hills California Author: MESA, Arizona Moving Companies: Apple Van Lines Mission Hills, California

38, Report #1382069

Jun 29 2017
Lymella Eye Serum Alucia anti-wrinkle cream Internet Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Lymella Eye Serum Internet

Jun 22 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon or Apple? Who is to blame for the hundreds of $$ spent on false data charges Nationwide Author: Essex, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Fitness Dynamics Fitness Dynamics Delivery rancho santa margarita California Author: apple valley, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Dynamics rancho santa margarita, California

Jun 21 2017
Apple Movers Alpha Movers, Moving America,Alpha Ltd Liability, poss Sky Van Lines Broke every piece of mirrored and lucite furniture Lost parts to Hooker $5000 bed, lost 8 foot silk banana tree Canoga Park California Author: Lawton , Oklahoma Moving Companies: Apple Movers Canoga Park, California

Jun 12 2017
Moonrise PRODUCTIONS INC Moonrise Design, Moonrise Hosting, Gary Klingsheim, Jenny Deng. SCAM WEB DEVELOPERS THEIVES LIARS sausalito, California
Court case against Moonrise Productions Inc (Gary Klingsheim, Jenny Deng) updates and true facts! Author: NYC, New York Websites: Moonrise PRODUCTIONS INC sausalito, California

Jun 01 2017
powercontact.biz London Charged my CC $189.89 for I do not know what London, W1H 1PJ internet Author: Apple Valley, California Miscellaneous Electronics: powercontact.biz London London, W1H 1PJ, NATIONWIDE

44, Report #820384

May 31 2017
People Helping People PHP dream stealers woodland hills, California Anyone can post negative comment, but can you post a positive comment?. Author: los angeles, California Multi Level Marketing: People Helping People woodland hills, California

May 30 2017
Neuromaster Software Konstantin (Kostya) Grek Software than never works Texas Internet
Resolved Author: Tijuana, Alabama Computer Software: Neuromaster Software Internet

May 23 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies JoHickey.com Johickey.com Nationwide I worked there as well Author: Imperial Beach, California Shipping Companies: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Nationwide

May 21 2017
Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Global Work Group, Global Realty Group,Circle Worker He threatened violence against me and my friend he said he would stab me in the neck and send people to my home to do me great bodily harm Granada Hills California
False Information Author: Sherman Oaks, California Builders & Contractors: Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Granada Hills , California

May 19 2017
Apple My wife inherited an IPAD from her father but did not get the password before he passed. Apple refuses to remove the ID after a year worth of wrangling and increasing difficult and costly requests. It is clear that they intend to make is so difficult and expensive the the custormer will give up and hopefully by another. Nationwide Author: Greeley, Colorado Computer Dealers: Apple Nationwide

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 13 2017
lendup scams San Francisco California Author: apple valley, California Loans: lendup San Francisco, California