Your Search | apple

Apr 05 2016
reproductionsart.com World Classic Gallery Ltd Junk paintings, painting titled Apple Tree With Red Fruit”, even not paint red fruit Paris Nationwide Author: Fulshear, Texas Artist Galleries: reproductionsart.com Nationwide

Apr 03 2016
Apple North East Cowboy Builders Birtley County Durham, Nationwide Author: Newcastle, Alabama Building Services: Apple North East Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
Iyogi I paid for 5 years of tech help on my computer and got one and then they quit responding and do not answer any phone calls India someplace India Internet Author: Apple Valley, California Infomercial Programming: Iyogi Internet

Mar 30 2016
Apple Computer - Oak Brook Store Apple Computer Misrepresents the MacBook Pro Repair Extension Program Oak Brook Illinois
Question Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Manufactures: Apple Computer - Oak Brook Store Oak Brook, Illinois

Mar 19 2016
Apple apple, applecare, powerbook, powermac, ipod, iphone, theft, Internet Author: montreal, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Internet

31, Report #1291993

Mar 06 2016
Doubles casino Have removed game and my points. They asked me to update and due to the fact I have one of the first iPads that came out I am unable to do so. It requires IOS 6 and my iPad won't let me do this. I cannot afford to upgrade my iPad and thing it's wrong you have done this to my game. I have been playing this game for two years. Notified Apple and they said I would hear from you with in 24 hours. Please put my game back and remove the update. Thanks Sharon Quitman Internet Author: Quitman, Texas Consumer Services: Doubles casino Internet

32, Report #1291963

Mar 06 2016
APPLE iTunes Rip Off Downloads Can't Copy or Re-download Deleted Content Erased Pre-Purchase Online iTunes and Customer Support Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Internet: APPLE Nationwide

Feb 28 2016
Darkgeo.com Ripper alert!!! Internet Author: Apple city, California Hackers: Darkgeo.com Internet

Feb 19 2016
Apple security technicians Technical help, citrix, go to assist, live technician Internet Author: Berkley, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Apple security technicians Internet

Feb 17 2016
unlock-Apple-iPhone.com Skrill Ltd Fraudulant company and bank that processes the payments Skrill Ltd 855-719-2087 New York City Author: Topeka, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: unlock-Apple-iPhone.com New York City, New York

Jan 31 2016
Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Ying Li Drone, Quadcopter, apple, scooter, cell phone, electronics,watch phone, rc, Shenzhen Nationwide
Report it to Western Union Author: Springtown, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
1800 get thin All that has to do with 1800 get thin and the hospital in Beverly hills 1800 get thin drs. Put my port in wrong..i Beverly hills California Author: apple valley, California Drug Manufacturers: 1800 get thin Internet

Jan 23 2016
Ifit.com IfitNordic Track The calls randomly drop when you're trying to call support, you can't get anyone to answer the emails for a refund. Nordic track sold me ifit when I bought the treadmill, even though after research I found the treadmill I bought did not support ifit. To use ifit, you need a supportive device which is an apple product or a computer, which I don't have an iPad nor do I want to buy one just for this app, and a a computer is not feasible to use during workout. They're not helping me get my money back Internet  Author: Lake city, Florida Weightloss Programs: Ifit.com Internet

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Dec 28 2015
National Consumer Surveys Put in several 1000 man hours filling out surveys and playing bonus games to win a1000 dollar unemployment check, a 1000 Wallmart card, 500 dollar visa, Apple iphone6 and many more offers. we myself and children have been filling out surveys for the last three y Internet Author: Chino Valley, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: National Consumer Surveys Internet

Dec 22 2015
Apple Ridge Orchards Joe Degise Never paid for pollination, deliveries of honey, or for a custom made observation hive he still uses and has on his website. Still won't pay bill after the court ordered him to. A truly discusting person pretending to be a business man. Warwick New York Author: Southeast, New York Food Stores: Apple Ridge Orchards Warwick, New York

Dec 21 2015
Sharon Corr, Robert Corr , Apple Rush Brandon Corr Thievery, embezzelment, coercion, manipulation, false report,theft and conversion of stolen money Glenview, Illinois $$$Lies Lies Lies Lies $$$$ Author: glenview, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Sharon Corr, Robert Corr , Apple Rush Glenview, Illinois

Dec 21 2015
sharon corr robert corr empty shoes apple rush sharon corr FELONY INTIMIDATION ARREST FOR SHARON CORR Glenview, Illinois So so sad, my prayers to you Sara!! Author: Longview, Texas Abusive Children: sharon corr robert corr empty shoes apple rush Glenview, Illinois

Dec 18 2015
Ariseinc: apple chat Complete waste of time Miramar florida Internet Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Internet Services: Ariseinc: apple chat Internet

Dec 16 2015
Sharon Corr alias Sharon Brickman wife of Robert Corr of Apple Rush-Rush Beverages MANIPULATION OF SENIOR CITIZEN-FINANCIAL IMPROPRIETIES Michigan City Indiana $$$Lies Lies Lies Lies $$$$ Author: Pennsylvania Abusive Children: Sharon Corr alias Sharon Brickman Michigan City, Indiana

Dec 13 2015
ClubWhiteSmile scammed $120.99 from me through a so-called FREE Apple iPhone 6s offer via a phony news article. Frederiksberg, Denmark Internet Author: Bow Island, Alberta Credit Card Fraud: ClubWhiteSmile Internet

Dec 07 2015
Conns Homeplus Conns bait and switch credit repackaged Apple iMac to sell 2 year old as new Added Fees/Insurance Florence South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns Homeplus Florence, South Carolina

Dec 07 2015
Simply Mac Apple Store Employees Are Completely Inapt and Indifferent Bozeman Montana Author: Bozeman, Montana Electronic Manufacturers: Simply Mac Bozeman, Montana

Dec 06 2015
Marc Rashon Braxton HG Tech LLCToys TechRashon Braxton Discounted Apple Watch, iPads, iPhones, latest trends Wellington Florida
Author: Dover, Delaware Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Marc Rashon Braxton Wellington , Florida

50, Report #1272004

Dec 04 2015
dcsf, 800# report line DCSF NEGLECTS & REFUSED TO TAKE REPORT, ON FATHERS NEGLECT AND DRUG USE VICTCTORVILLE Nationwide Author: Apple Valley, California Abusive Parents: dcsf, 800# report line Nationwide